Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sauna

SAUNA by WIFE WATCHER The first time my wife and I went to a sex sauna we found it all very exciting, apart from the actual sauna, there was a Jacuzzi that could hold 6 people at once and a massage room with a TV showing blue movies and 3 lounges with platforms covered in terri towelling for people to lay on while watching blue movies or getting up to various 3somes, 4somes and gang bangs. My wife was very nervous at first but she soon relaxed, especially when she had the chance to flirt with several guys who had joined us in the Jacuzzi. We had been sitting opposite each other when the 3 guys joined us. Of course 2 of them had to sit either side of my wife. They started of chatting and laughing, all good clean fun. Then sexy remarks and jokes where made and as she went along with it and joked back, the men got closer to her. With all the bubbles as the water was churning up as it does in a Jacuzzi, I couldn't quite make out what was going on under water. It was obvious that there was hanky panky going on. She was obviously being 'touched up'. And just as obvious was the fact that she had a cock in each hand. The 3rd guy (who was black) had got himself in front of her. Her eyes where closed as she was obviously enjoying having her pussy played with. The black guy had hold of her legs and was slowly pulling her towards him. Her eyes shot open as it was clear that he had reached his goal and had shoved his large cock into her. She was by now pulled away from the side of the Jacuzzi and the guys sitting either side of her had to support her with one hand each whilst fondling her breasts with the other. She was too busy holding on to their cocks to worry about supporting herself lest she go under and drown. She was too wrapped up in her pleasure, the pleasure of being fucked by a huge black cock. Then the black guy pulled out of her, (perhaps he was near to coming) There was a look of disappointment on her face but not for long as the guy on her left picked her up and lowered her onto his cock. After a few goes he passed her on to the other guy, he gave a few thrusts into her cunt then passed her on to the black guy. They kept passing her around, each in turn shoving their cocks into her. She was laughing and squealing with delight at being used in this way. All this time I was just sitting watching. No one had spoken to me or acknowledged me at all. The noise had brought the owner in and he said " Hey! Can't you read ? " and pointed to a sign over the Jacuzzi that said "NO HANKY PANKY IN THE POOL!" "Ohh !" said my wife in great disappointment. "No matter said one of the guys, we can go into the massage room." and with that they all got out of the Jacuzzi. As she did, my wife said to me. "You wait here!" and off they went. I of course followed but the door to the massage room was locked so I just had to wait. After about half an hour, the door opened and out came the 3 guys. "You can have her back now." one of them said. I went into the dimly lit room and my wife was lying on the massage table. Her eyes where closed and she was murmuring to herself. Her legs where slightly apart and I could see cum oozing out of her cunt. Her pussy was red and glistening. Her breasts where covered in love bites. "Hello my Darling." she said. "MMmmm. That was wonderful. Come on, I want more, I want you to fuck me." I climbed on top of her and as I sank my throbbing, fit to burst cock, into my lovely wife's spunk filled cunt, I had the most delicious fuck I had ever had. 7092 1.56/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment