Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Big Buck Pt 2

A BIG BUCK Pt 2 It seemed to take all morning just getting out to the old plantation. On my bike, it took three hrs hard exercise on that warm morning to reach the Plantation Dominica. I had to return the car one of my sex slaves gave me when her nerdy husband complained to the police so my transportation that day was my bicycle powered by my strong legs [Black men know not to ever mess with the cops especially in this rural Southern state]. Back roads and a driveway nearly a mile from the old country road, the Dominica mansion looks a bit worn down and decrepit. This is certainly a strange place and for a second I wonder if I should turn away and leave. However, to be true, I have never turned and run from anything. Besides, this scene actually compels me to enter through the big old mansion doors.. A very young petite woman lets me in. She seems to be very shy and a bit nervous as I walk into the large foyer. Women immediately react when they see me but this girl was even more flustered. Something odd about her manner and unusual looks. Immediately an older man comes down the long formal staircase. The house is huge with very high ceilings and chandeliers. There are paintings on the walls of women dressed in old-fashioned long dresses. The faces in pictures look stern yet breathtakingly beautiful with enormous boobies and, once again, I feel a sexual urge like when I spoke to the mistress on the phone. The man was probably 45 yrs old, his poor posture and obesity made him look older. His expression reminded me of the girl?s standing near me. Eyes that are wired with a pronounced mixture of obsequiousness and awe. Darting away, every time they meet my eye otherwise glued to my body like so many people. A servant?s bell rings all of a sudden. The man and the strange girl shutter and become animated. Motioning for me to follow them, we enter a large sitting room with lavish curtains and nice furniture so unlike the exterior of this palace. The man knocks on two large ornate doors on the other side of this impressive room. ?Bring the carpenter boy to us,? a commanding voice shouts out; the very voice of the mistress and I feel a surge of cock juice as my manhood begins to stir. Sitting on a throne are two ravishing women with plump sweet boobs and knockout figures. Long hair pulled back in braids reveals lovely exquisite faces. Gorgeous is not sufficient to describe these incredible ladies as I stare at the two most beautiful women I have ever seen. These are big girls with plenty of baby fat to wrap one?s hand around and caress. Kissing the soft flesh from curvaceous hips to big mama tits is like some dream come true. Stunned, all I can do is stand before these goddesses, ready to serve. I have never known a dominatrix. All my woman serve me hand and foot on great food and endless pussy. But these women are clearly in control. Actual dog whips at their sides; these are dazzling feminists you do not want to cross. But it is I who looks away as they stare into my eyes, a beauty beyond compare with enchanting eyes that proclaim confidence in ruling people and making them obey. I try to stand all cocky and brave yet inside I know I have met my match and more than willing to make sure these beguiling females are plenty satisfied. 25281 1.70/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment