Saturday, February 23, 2013

Susie, Hubby Paul and the Stranger

SUSIE, HUBBY PAUL AND THE STRANGER Hi, my name is Susie. My husband Paul is a sexy guy but increasingly I have started to have fantasies about having sex with a stranger. I put this down to partially my husbands inability to engage with my fantasies and to satisfy my needs and frankly, sexual boredom. Last weekend I decided to take matters into my own hands while my husband was away on business. I spent all afternoon getting ready and wore the tightest fitting dress in my wardrobe; red with a scooped neck and low cut for maximum cleavage advantage. I have never minded men drooling over my ample 36dd tits and I love to see how they register in the eyes of the men who regularly gawp at them. My hair is shoulder length and honey blonde, I am shapely and ultra feminine and love to wear very high heels. I made my way to a fairly busy smallish night club in the West End and parked myself at the bar. Many men on their own got an eye-full of me, but there was one sitting at the corner of the bar that particularly piqued my interest. He was dark and good looking, average build and height and just the sorft of guy I could imagine fitting in with my plans. I caught his eye and this seemed enough for him to come over and ask me for a dance. I was excited already as he pulled me quite close to him. I could feel his cock smack bang against my honey box which began to fill up with slippery wetness. He moved in closer snuggling his hardness in between my pussy lips for a teasing 3 slow dances. This simulated fuck through our clothes where I could feel his cock nudging my pussy lips apart was driving me wild and turning my legs to jelly. I wanted this guy and I wanted him sooner rather than later. I asked him to meet me by the door and we left the club together. He pulled me into an alley way at the side of the club and then into a dark doorway where we kissed. He freed my breasts from a skimpy red lace bra and sucked and mouthed my nipples, moaning with pleasure in between telling me that my tits were a man's dream. I unzipped his fly and quickly found my way to his gorgeously silken and pulsating cock. He lifted my dress and pushed my panties aside gasping when he felt my wet juices covering his fingers. I begged him to fuck me but he was already unloosening his belt with exactly this in mind. Lifting one of my legs high and around his waist, he started to tease my pussy lips with the tip of his rock hard cock. I wasn't having this, and taking control, I clasped his pleasure tool and sunk it inside my shameless dripping pussy. He grabbed my arse cheeks lifting me off the floor with his powerful grip and started to slam into me with all his strength. He knew what he was doing and rode me high so that my clit got a good going over, causing me to cum in seconds. I love long strokes and this is what I got...plenty of them! This clit teaser on legs happened a second and a third time until I could feel something well up inside him and he became like a wild man with my arse slapping the shop door where he had me pinioned, pushing his dick into me until it hurt so good. After he had cum, we kissed some more and he had a last suck on my tits. We straightened our clothes and walked back to the street entrance where he called me a black cab. We didn't arrange to see each other again. I had got what I wanted and so had he. A quick and satisfying fuck with a stranger. Yum!!! 4510 1.24/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment