Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Beth Chronicles (Part 4)

St. Croix Part IV We talked for a long time about how exciting it had been for her and for me to know that other people were looking at her naked and beautiful body. We both suggested some fantasies that would let some guy get a real good close look at her. We talked about teasing and flashing and all sorts of circumstances that might lead up to Beth being naked in front of some guy or guys. We decided to keep our eyes open for any opportunities for the next week while we would be on the northern tip of Christiansted Island before returning home. Neither yesterday para-sailing nor last night in St. Croix yielded quality exhibition opportunities. There was not any quality viewing in the hotel's rooms last night although we did see several nude and semi-nude men and women as they were undressing for bed. We paraded around our well-lighted room totally naked for a long time, but we couldn't tell if anyone was watching us, especially from darkened rooms. The thought that we were possibly being observed excited us tremendously and we enjoyed another great sex filled night together. During the drive to our hotel at the north end of the island, Beth was wearing a tank top and white shorts with boat deck shoes. We had a small cooler with ice and a six pack of the locally produced rum drinks. About 30 minutes into the drive, she began to feel very adventuresome after downing 3 of the rum drinks. Next thing I knew, Beth had pulled the tank top over her head and was riding in the jeep, topless. The sight of her tanned breasts glistening in the sun as she reclined in the seat was having an effect on me and the couple of other cars we passed on the road. Spying a combination gas station - store up ahead, she asked me to stop so she could use the bathroom. Putting on her tank top, she bounced into the rear of the place in search of the bathrooms while I decided to see what was offered inside the store. A 20-something surfer type kid was running the station. He had in addition to the fuel, some supplies and cold beer for sale. I talked with him briefly while waiting on Beth. During our conversation he told me where some out-of-the-way beaches on the north end of the island were. He said that during certain times of the year, the surf is really great at these beaches, but not now. He also said that the snorkeling was very good too. Beth came back and hopped in the jeep. She said she was thirsty so I gave her my wallet and told her about the blond surfer and the cooler with beer inside. She started to grin and left immediately. Inside she reached for the beer on the top shelf and in doing so exposed the bottoms of her breasts to his view. She then dropped the wallet on the floor in front of the counter. Bending over to retrieve it, she gave him a good long shot of the tops of her breasts. When she came back to the jeep, she bent over with her butt facing the station to put the beer in the cooler. I don't know what was of more interest to him, her ass or her breasts dangling down and in view from the rear as her top fell away. Beth then jumped in the seat and again pulled her top over her head as I drove off. She really was getting off flashing the poor fellow. Bet he had to take matters into his own hand later that day. About 30 minutes later after being treated to a killer blow job, we arrived at the hotel and checked in. We had them pack a picnic lunch with plenty of iced rum and orange juice. We also had them pack beach mats, towels, sunscreen, umbrella, and snorkeling gear. We found one of the beaches the gas-station worker suggested to us and as promised, it is really quite secluded. We wanted to get all-over tans so we could each wear our new skimpy bikinis without the white spaces showing. We arrived on one of those very special calm mornings. We had the entire area to ourselves since the locals rarely go there on weekdays. We walked down to a bend in the beach and set up our mats and gear. I am a snorkel-nut and since I am also a bit braver than Beth sometimes, I shed my clothes. Wearing only my mask, snorkel tube, and flippers, I went out into the water to swim and look around. Looking up occasionally and I could see that Beth already was nude and was setting out our lunch in the shade of the umbrella. The way her body glistened in the sunshine, it looked like she had rubbed tanning lotion all over her body. This was the first time I had snorkeled nude. It was strange swimming around with the hard-on inspired by seeing my lovely wife moving abo ut on the beach as naked and as pretty as could be. I just hoped that I wasn't trolling my "bait" for some sea creature. When I returned, she gave me a drink and said that she was really enjoying the nude sunbathing experience. Eager to see what might develop, I made sure that she had plenty of rum in her drinks. After we had a couple, I brought up the subject of what she would do if someone else came along the beach. Beth picked up on my subtle dare. She said that if there was no threat, she would remain naked even if someone did come along. I dared her to remain passive, to pretend to be asleep if someone came along, no matter what happened. Beth agreed to the dare almost at the same time that we heard a vehicle pulling in down by our jeep. I looked carefully down the beach from a protected position and could see that a guy got out of a small truck. He began walking the other way down the beach along the water looking for shells. The excitement of possibly being seen was affecting Beth. She poured another drink, and I could see the wetness of her pussy glistening in the sun. We watched the guy until he rounded the curve out of sight and we decided that nothing was going to happen so we lay back and soaked up the sun. Beth can stand more sun than I can. I began to get too warm and went for a dip to cool off. As I returned to the mats I could just see the guy coming back up the beach. I put on my suit and went out and poked around the water's edge for only one reason. . . to let him know we were there. Without looking at him directly, I watched until I was sure that he was coming past his truck and on down our way. Then I hurried to awaken the dozing Beth to tell her that he was coming our way and reminded her of the dare to pretend to be asleep and remain naked. She agreed and since she was wearing very dark sunglasses, she said that she could probably watch him if he looked at her. I asked her to part her legs a little so that the fold of her pussy was visible. I said that if he stopped I would tell him that she had had a little too much to drink and was snoozing. Beth smiled and spread her legs a little, adjusted her head up on a rolled towel so she could see but her eyes would be hidden b ehind the sunglasses, and laid back. I walked back out to the water's edge. The guy was about a block away, so I began walking toward him and met him about half way. He was the same blond surfer who operated the gas station we had just stopped at earlier! I told him that we came out to suntan in the nude but that I had begun to get a sunburn on my ass so I slipped my shorts back on. I told him that my wife had too much to drink and had fallen asleep. Approaching Beth, the young man could see that she was naked and he turned as though to walk back the other way. I said that it was all right and the she probably wouldn't mind if he saw her and, since she was asleep, she wouldn't know anyway; so he continued along with me. He couldn't take his eyes off Beth's firm and naked body as we got closer. We stopped just even with her. From where we stood, we were looking right up between Beth's legs to her bare pussy. The view was super erotic. He commented that she was very sexy looking and had a great body. He especially liked the little rings piercing her nipple s and wanted to know if they had special significance, like being into bondage. I said "no," they were for our decorative pleasures. I asked him if he really liked what he could see and he nodded yes so I asked him if he would like a closer look. Without taking his eyes off her, he nodded yes again; but he hesitated as I turned to go toward her. He said, "What if we wake her?". I replied that when she fell asleep in the sun after drinking rum, she was really "out" for at least an hour and he needn't worry because it would take a howitzer to waken her. As we walked toward her, we could see her moist pussy lips and her hard pierced nipples. We could not see her eyes but I knew she was watching and could see the bulges in our suits from both hard-ons she was causing. He said that she was really hot looking and could not believe his good fortune of being able to see her like this. He then told me that he set out this morning to find us, hoping he would find us at one of the beaches he told me about. He wanted a chance to see her again ever since she flashed him back at the station. He put his hand down his waist band and adjusted his rigid cock in his shorts. I could tell that Beth was taking all this in because I could see more moisture gathering around her pussy slit. I said that I didn't want her to get a bad sunburn and should probably rub some oil on her for protection. I got the bottle and knelt down by her left side. He just stood there with his shorts sticking out, so I asked him if he wanted to help. As he knelt down by her right side, he asked if I was sure that she would not wake up. I whispered that I was sure and squirted oil on both her arms and across her shoulders and began to rub it into her left arm and shoulder. He still hadn't moved. I said to go ahead that she would never know anyway. He tentatively began to rub the oil into her right arm and shoulder. I knew that he was feeling hot skin and warm oil and looking closely at Beth's naked body. Knowing that my wife had allowed things to go this far, I decided to see just how far she woul d let things develop. I took the oil and squirted some down each leg from thigh to ankle and began rubbing it into her left leg. He followed suit and we were both leaning down by her knees and looking right at her bare pussy. We could literally see droplets of moisture running down the slit. I rubbed the inside of her thigh, carefully stopping short of her lips, and he did the same. Then, looking him in the eye, I gently put my hands under her knee and ankle and slowly moved her left leg about six inches sideways. He appeared to be hesitant, but I nodded yes and he did the same to her right leg which exposed her full pussy to our view. Her outer lips had parted slightly and we could see the wet pink folds of her inner lips and her erect clit. I began to rub the oil into her thigh with both hands, taking care to stop just short of her pussy and he followed my motions exactly. As he was rubbing her thigh and looking right into her pussy, I looked at Beth's face and smiled and licked my lips. She smiled right back and licked her lips as a sign to me that she was enjoying what was happening as much as I was. Then, I poured oil on her belly from the base of her tits to her pussy and began rubbing my side of that area. He moved up to do the same and as we did that, I poured circles of oil on each nipple and full breast. We both were rubbing oil into her fine breasts and on her extremely rigid nipples, occassionally tweaking her nipples between our thumbs and fingers. We pulled gently on the nipple rings as we massaged the oil into her tits. At this point, my cock was so hard it hurt so I stood up and took my suit off to give it more freedom. When I knelt back down, my cock was at breast level so I began to rub it all around my wife's left tit, over her erect nipple. I loved the sensation I felt as the sensitive underside of my cock head rubbed across the gold ring piercing her nipple. This time, he didn't need any encouragement from me. He dropped his shorts and began to rub his cock all over her right tit. The stranger did not notice, but we were close enough that I could see Beth's open eyes behind her sunglasses. She was focused on his cock rubbing her firm tit. Her hips had begun to involuntarily spasm a little, so I said to him that even though she was "out" she appeared to be enjoying our caresses nearly as much as we were. I asked him if he wanted to give her more pleasure by rubbing her pussy. He immediately reached down with his right hand and cupped her entire naked pussy mound. He slid his fingers up and down her pussy lips inserting his first two fingers into her to the hilt. He was obviously experienced because as he moved his fingers in and out of her he rubbed her clit with his thumb too. Beth could no longer control herself. She began to raise pump hips against his finger thrusts and to moan slightly as she approached orgasm. She was watching us both pump our cocks against her tits and she (and I) was really enjoying the highest sexual excitement we had ever had. As his finger thrusts got deeper and her pelvic thrusts got higher, I said that I could tell that she was about to cum. We both began to pump our cocks harder across her oily breasts and pierced nipples. She began to moan even more and, as she reached an obvious orgasm, we both exploded our cum. It flew all over her breasts, shoulders, neck, and even a drop landed on her chin, in a hot sun and oil, three-way orgasm that we, and I am sure he, will never forget. Beth's orgasm had subsided but he still had his fingers up inside her pussy and as he would flick her clit, her hips would involuntarily spasm and she would let out a little gasp. He was worried that she was waking up, so he wiped the last drop of his cum off on her erect nipple and pulled his shorts up over his still fairly hard cock. Beth was kind of sighing and was licking her lips as I stood up and agreed with him that she probably would wake up soon. He said he thought that he had better leave before she awakened and leaned down to take a last look at her pussy, now open and running with her own juices. As he turned to go, he asked me if I was going to tell her what had happened? I said that I thought that I would. He said to thank her for him when I told her. After watching him walk on down the beach, I returned and knelt between her legs. I slowly began to tongue my way up and down her very wet cunt. I circled her clit with the tip of my tongue, finally inserting it as deep as I could into her already open hole. Beth began to spasm. I could feel her stomach muscles contract and quake as I continued to fuck her with my tongue. When her hips began to buck, I moved up to place the flat of my tongue on her erect and sensitive clit. The movement and pressure of my tongue sent my wife over the top. She clamped her legs tightly around my head. Her orgasm was massive, lasting several minutes. Upon being released from her leg grip, I straddled her stomach and presented my hard 7" cock to her oil and cum slick cleavage. She responded by pushing her breasts together around my cock. I began to fuck her beautiful chest saying that she was wonderful to let him feel her up, masterbate her, let him cum on her breasts! Then I told her to pretend that I was the stanger fucking her breasts. My wife began to moan saying, "Oh, yes, cum on my face. Blast my lips with your sperm. Fill my mouth with your tasty cum. Now, before my husband returns. Cum on me now, stud!" I couldn't hold out any more. I raised up on my knees and pressed my cock to her lips. Beth grabbed my ass and pulled my spurting cock into her mouth, down her open throat, milking my cock with each swallow. We agreed that even though we had gone a lot further with the dare than either of us had imagined or planned, this was the most exciting thing we had done on our vacation so far. But she was far from finished. That night at the hotel, she challenged me to dare her to do something even more brazen. I thought what could be more brazen for an exhibitionist than the nude boat ride or the wild scene on the beach with the stranger this afternoon? Not eight months ago, my wife was so conservative that she didn't even own a skirt with a hem above her knees. Now --- she is an awesome full blown exhibitionist complete with an all-over tan, a completely bare cunt, and two gold rings piercing her nipples. 2106 1.19/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment