Friday, February 22, 2013

Roommate Turns Me Into A Slut

Roommate turns me into a slut By: First But Not Last Hi my name is Nicole and I am 25, 5'2" tall, brunette, dark brown eyes, with a pale skin and a nice body with huge E cups and I am in my first year of college. My roommate Terri is gorgeous, she is 5?2? 120 lbs with long black hair with measurements of 36-26-36, she turns heads when she walks in a room. Thanks to her I am now a 100% certified grade A big black cock slut. It all started the first week of school when Terri had Ty this black guy up in our room. I thought they were just friends but I soon found out different. Ty stayed the night even though he was not supposed to. Now I am no virgin and have had several sexual partners but I never made noises like I heard Terri make that night. She was moaning and whimpering like a virgin. The dark room was filled with whimpers and moans of ecstasy all night long. I lost count of how many times she said she was cumming. I was happy that I had experienced a few orgasms in my life and here my roommate has more in one night than I have had in my entire life. Must be doing something wrong I thought. Finally they fell asleep and I did too although I was a bit horny. When I woke up I rolled over and saw Ty sitting nude on the edge of the bed as he reached for his pants. Ty grabbed his pants and stood up oh my god, I gasp as I saw Ty?s soft cock dangling between his legs. He was 6 maybe 7 inches long soft and thick very thick, my god no wonder Terri was so happy last night. Not one of my previous lovers was even close to him. My eyes were clued to his huge rod as it swung back and forth as he pulled up his pants. Ty looked up and saw me staring and just smiled and continued to get dressed. I tried to stop staring but could not keep my eyes off of him until he left. All day I kept thinking about what I had seen and heard and was horny as hell by the time I got out of class. I quickly headed over to my boyfriends apartment and proceeded to lead him to the bedroom. We had sex and as usual it felt good but I could never cum and he couldn?t hold back any longer and did. Damn I was frustrated I wanted to have sex like Terri did I wanted to whimper and moan like that. That evening Teri and I talked and I asked her why she was sleeping with a black guy. Myself I was not prejudiced but my family was so I had never really even thought about black men. Terri told me that she had been with several white guys and never had too many that could make her cum so one evening out of frustration she said she started flirting with a black basketball player at her High school. Well one thing led to another and we ended up fooling around. My eyes nearly popped out of my head when he dropped his pants he was nearly twice as long and thick as any of my previous lovers. It took awhile and it hurt a bit at times but once he got inside me I knew I had found what I had been looking for. He gave me more pleasure that few hours than I had experienced my whole life. I knew I was hooked and I have been dating black guys every since. I told Terri my parents would flip if they even thought I was thinking about dating a black guy. Hey what they don?t know won?t hurt them, Terri said with a smile. I bet once you had a taste of that big black cock you would be hooked, she said as she rolled over to go to sleep. That night I had a dream about Ty fucking me and when I woke up I was dripping wet. What was going on I had never had any dreams like that before I thought to myself as I tried to go back to sleep. The next day my mind was still obsessed with what I had seen and heard. All day I kept seeing that huge cock of Ty?s swinging between his legs and wondering who it would feel inside me. That night Ty was back over and sure enough they were back at it, Terri was moaning and groaning lie crazy and my pussy was throbbing. ?Oh god yes, I love your big black cock? I heard Terri moan. My pussy was throbbing now as I listened to their bodies slapping together. My god how long can he go? My boyfriend only lasts a few minutes and he?s done. Eventually I feel asleep and sure enough I had another dream about Ty. This time I was sucking his huge cock and my pussy was aching. ?That?s sweet...? I heard Terri say as I opened my eyes to find my mouth wrapped around Ty?s huge cock. ?You kept talking about sucking Ty?s cock in your sleep so I had him come over and rub his cock on your lips and you began sucking and licking him. As my eyes focused I saw Ty?s huge cock staring right at me and Terri face buried between my legs. Though I would help you out while you sucked on Ty?s cock, Terri had pushed my night shirt up and slid my panties to the side and was licking my aching clit. I was so horny that I could not think straight and I began sucking that big beautiful cock like a animal. I love sucking cocks and had never in my life sucked on so big and powerful feeling. My mouth barely fit around it as I hungrily bobbed my head up and down on him. ?That?s it baby, suck your first black cock slut once you have had a taste of Ty you will never go back: Terri said with a smile as she began fingering my pussy. I was sucking Ty?s cock hard and fast now I wanted to taste his juice bad. Several minutes passed and I felt Ty?s cock swell more and more and knew he was about to fill my mouth with his cum so I sucked harder and faster. Give it too me baby I love the taste of cum I moaned as Terri rammed her fingers deep inside me. ?Here it cums baby? Ty grunted as a geyser exploded inside my mouth. It was all I could do to swallow all his juice as he continued to pump stream after stream into my hungry mouth. My god I had never tasted so much cum in life I thought as I swallowed every drop with a smile. ?Damn that was good baby, now lets open that pussy up some? Ty said as Terri slid my panties off and helped me with my shirt. Ty?s cock to my amazement was still hard as a rock as he moved in between my spread legs. ?Yeah baby going to open this pussy up real good for you? Ty said as he began rubbing the big head of his cock up and down my wet slit. After a few minutes Ty stopped at the entrance to my pussy and began pushing forward. Oh shit I moaned as I felt my pussy and its lips stretching tight as he entered me. Oh fuck I moaned as I felt the head and an inch or so slide inside me. ?My god you are tight baby? Ty grunted as he worked his hips back and forth. Terri was sucking my hard nipples on my big tits as Ty worked more and more of his huge black cock inside me. Oh god I grunted as I had my first orgasm and he wasn?t even 7 inches inside me yet. ?Going to bury all 11 inches in you baby? Ty grunted as he worked his hips back and forth thrusting and little deeper each time. As he stretched me out I had some pain but it was overshadowed by shear ecstasy, my entire pussy was alive and being stimulated for the first time in y life. My god who gave a shit what my family thought I loved big black cocks I though as I grabbed Ty?s muscular ass asking and begging for more of his cock o be thrust inside my aching pussy. Then with one mighty thrust I felt something pop deep inside me and I exploded and had the most intense orgasm of my life. Ty?s cock all 11 inches were buried balls deep inside me and it was so incredible words can not describe the shear pleasure and ecstasy I was experiencing. You women out their no what I am talking about it was fantastic so good like a part of my body had been awakened at last. Ty held deep inside me as I tried to catch my breath form the best orgasm of my life. Several minutes passed and then Ty began moving his magnificent tool in and out of me slow at first but he quickly built up speed. Soon Ty?s huge balls were slapping my ass as he was turning me inside out with his cock. I was moaning and whimpering just like Terri had the night before god I was in heaven as tiny orgasm ripped thru my body over and over again. Ty fucked me for along time before I felt his body begin to tense and his cock swell and stiffen. Oh shit I nearly screamed as I felt a volcano erupt so deep inside me in was unreal; my entire insides felt the warmth as his cum filled me up. I came so hard I nearly blacked out and my entire body trembled and shook. Ty held his cock balls deep inside me and I milked every precious drop I could with my pussy. Oh my god Ty, I gasp my body covered in sweet that was amazing, you can fuck me anytime you want. Ty slid out from between my legs and stood up, his cock still almost fully erect and covered in our combined juices. Terri and I both leaned up and began licking his cock clean squeezing out every drop of cum and sharing it with each other. We spent the rest of the night fucking Ty and taking turns licking out each others pussy after Ty had filled them. I was hooked and I knew it from now on I would grave the taste of big black cocks in my mouth and ache to feel them in my pussy. That weekend Ty brought me and Terri over to his frat house and ten of his black buddies lined up and we sucked and swallowed each one of there loads before they all fucked us in every way imaginable, but that?s another story. By the way Ty video taped the whole thing so we could watch it later. I love big black cocks, sorry mom and dad once you go black you sure the hell never want to go back. Big Black cock sluts forever 24039 2.26/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment