Sunday, January 20, 2013

Visiting Joan and Scott

Visiting Joan and Scott. By Bridget's Husband. My wife Bridget and I were on our way to visit her friend Joan and her new boyfriend Scott. Bridget was happy and excited and I couldn't help notice that her sexy little body looked great in her travelling clothes. She had on loose short shorts and a big old stretched T-shirt which exposed the swell at the tops of her slightly large breasts. She never wore a bra on holidays and was always interested in sex. I've always liked small women. Maybe it's because they make my average sized cock look big when their tiny hands are wrapped around it or when I'm taking them from behind. So my wife is like my previous girlfriends, short (4'8"), not too thin with a shapely arse and firm breasts. She is small but unbreakable. She loves to be fucked hard and fast. I can't find her limit and I'm sure she could take a larger cock than mine but I try not to think about it. She seems satisfied with what I've got and often cums during sex. "I wonder what Scott's like" Bridget said. "Mmm," I said thinking that we'd soon find out because we were nearly there. Bridget was changing her top and had chosen a blouse that was missing 3 top buttons. It showed quit a lot. "Shit" said Bridget; "I'll have to sew a couple more on when we get there." Joan met us at the door. Joan was taller and thinner than my wife, she looked healthy and happy. We exchanged kisses and hugs. Joan saw Bridget's blouse and said, "Look at you showing off. Your lucky Scott's not back yet, he loves breasts like yours!" she looked down at her own small pirt breasts and continued, "Lucky I'm good at head jobs!" We all laughed and Bridget asked if she could use the sewing kit. They chatted as Bridget took off her blouse and fixed on more buttons. She was just putting it back on when the front door opened and we could hear footsteps. Bridget calmly buttoned up to a modest level then looking at Joan she winked and unbuttoned one. Turning she met Scott who was dressed in football clothes. He was a huge man and black. We said hello and Scott went off to shower. Bridget whispered, "You didn't tell me he was black!" Joan answered, "I thought I'd surprise you, we always talked about a black guy didn't we?" My wife looked at me, blushed and said, "I don't remember." We set up for dinner and Scott joined us. We got to know him and he seemed like a decent guy. "Oh dear." said Bridget. We looked toward her. She was fingering the loosening threads on her top button. I think her blouse was a little tight and the strain had got to her slack sewing job. "I don't mean to be a tease," Bridget said "But I think I'm about to be on display." The button came off in her hand and most of her breasts jutted out exposing her left nipple. "Your showing" I tried to say but just stared as she undid the rest of the buttons before tying her shirt ends together. We watched as she slowly arranged the material alternatively covering then uncovering parts of her breasts. Joan saw the effect Bridget's performance had on Scott. I decided to change the subject and asked Scott about the game. He was a gentle giant and spoke slowly. He said it went well and they'd won but complained of his saw muscles. Joan knew that Bridget was good at massages and said "I'll give you a rub after dinner. And if your lucky Bridget will offer her expert help" She looked at Bridget who looked at me and I said, "I don't mind" What else could I say without seeming jealous and possessive. Bridget said "OK I'll help." She was always more enthusiastic about things when she had a few drinks. We cleared away and Scot stripped down to underpants. We all tried not to look at the long thick bulge we could all see as he lay face up on the thick carpet in the lounge room. Scott said, "My chest, thighs and stomach are the worst." "OK "said Joan, "I'll start at his legs while you do his shoulders and work down to his tummy." Bridget was kneeling by his side and I was behind her on the couch. As she bent over I was sure I saw that one of her breasts was half out again. I don't think she noticed. Scott just lay back and closed his eyes as she began to rub him. She looked back to me and raised her self to all fours to lean over him. She smiled reassuringly and wiggled her butt playfully toward me. I smiled back but felt strange as I watched her delicate white hands kneed into his muscled shoulders. I was trying to think things through but now realised I was seeing inside the gapping leg openings of her short shorts to the puffy lips of her small neat naked pussy. This sight only added to my mixed feelings. Joan was at his thighs and seeing my wife's oily hands rubbing across Scott's stomach said, "I think the only way to stop oil getting on his undies is to take them off." Scott complained loudly and said "Joan don't forget we're in public." Joan said, " I'm sure they've seen a naked man before, besides you've got nothing to be ashamed, lift." I started to say something as Scott lifted his hips and Joan slid his undies down. We watched as his big soft cock swelled slightly and slid on the oil up to near Bridget's hands. She looked up and said to Joan "It's in the way." Joan said, "Well move it". Bridget looked at me to gauge my protest. I sat there stunned, paralysed with jealousy yet just about to come without having an erection. Bridget waited then looked back at Scott's cock and circled her fingers around his thickening member and lifted it of his stomach. "It's heavy." she said and tried to gently push it back toward his groin. This movement caused Scott to sigh and his dick continued to swell. My wife had to take another wider grip. I was beginning to become transfixed at the sight of his ever- lengthening cock as it straightened and thickened in her hand. Bridget looked up to Joan and said quietly, "Help!" Joan laughed and said, "Well since you seem to have a good grip on him why don't you hold it up out of the way and I'll rub his tummy." Scott's cock was fully hard now. It must have been around a foot long and much too thick. My wife's hand was barely half way round, struggling to keep Scott's rock hard cock from springing back against his stomach. We were all staring at his cock when Joan said, " Sometimes when it gets like this I can't help but suck it." With that she lowered her mouth over his huge cock head and sucked it in. She then put her hand over Bridget's encouraging her to stroke up and down. She removed her hand but my wife continued to slide up and down as she watched her friend lick the shaft with long slow licks. Bridget's arse was still toward me and I noticed her puffy little slit was glistening with moisture and a slight gap was visible below which actual droplets of her juice were forming. Joan stopped sucking and said to Bridget "Would you like a turn?" Scott, Bridget and Joan looked toward me and Joan said, "Can Bridget have a turn of Joan's big boyfriend? " I looked at Bridget's lust filled face and foolishly said, " It's up to her." Joan held Bridget's face and gave her a long wet kiss and said, "Enjoy." Scott's head went back as Joan lowered Bridget's face until her open mouth reached his cock. Her lips stretched around his head and the first few inches disappeared into my wife's willing mouth. She was on her own now and continued to rub her slippery little hand up the part of his cock that wouldn't fit down her throat. Joan moved beside Bridget and removed her top. She took her boyfriends hands, looked at me and placed them on Bridget's tits. She watched my reaction as Scott helped him self to my wife's tit flesh. I heard Scott and Bridget moan and Joan stood and pushed her own skirt down and took off her underpants. She stepped over to me. She undid my pants and pulled every thing down to my ankles. She jacked my cock a few times then stood back up. My head was level with her pussy. I could smell her and hear her breathing. Lifting one foot onto the coach she held the back of my head against her. I started to lick automatically. I had only just started to lap at her clit when she came with a shudder. She stretched with satisfaction and moved to behind Bridget and rubbed her arse while pulling her shorts off. She gently touched her pretty cunt. "I'll get you ready" she said " No offensense but judging from what I just saw you must be very tight." Joan placed two, then three fingers slowly into her. Even in her dripping state it was more than she was used to and she moaned onto Scott's dick. Joan persevered and eventually worked four fingers in, two from each hand. She could then ease them apart until Bridget cried out. "She's ready." Joan whispered to Scott and prised Bridget's hands off his cock and brought her head up and said, "Why don't you kiss him while I play with both of you." Bridget was now in another world and obeyed. As she bent to kiss him Joan lifted Bridget's right thigh over his stomach. I had a perfect view of both their genitals, one black one white, both being stroked by Joan. She held his shaft up against her soaked pussy and Bridget started to slowly slide her lips up and down his long rib. She spread her thighs wide and pushed back so that it only rubbed her cunt. They were lost in lust and Joan asked me " How does it look to see such a huge black cock up against you wife's little white pussy?" She bent down and licked both of them and told Bridget to move forward. She held Scott's dick at the right angle and slowly bought Bridget's arse back. She rubbed his leaking cock back and forth through Bridget's slit until the head started to notch in. She was pushing back now and Joan just held Scott's cock straight. My Bridget's little pussy started to stretch. "It's so big!" she cried, "Push me back." Scott grabbed Bridget's thighs and arse covering them with his big hands. He pushed her back and down until his penis slid an inch or two into her pussy " Its in me" she panted as Scott lifted her up and down a bit at a time lubricating his way further and further into my wife's unprotected cunt. Soon he was bottomed out. He held her like that, most of the way in. Joan took the opportunity to lick up Scott's shaft up to Bridget's pulsing arse hole. Big veins were now showing around the base of his cock which look impossibly huge inside my small wife. She was squirming, her clit mashed against his cock. "I'm so full." she cried. A small movement back and forth was all it took and she started coming. He let her settle then picked her up like a doll and turned her onto her hands and knees without leaving her. She arched her back an wriggled smiling over her shoulder, very pleased with her self. Joan held her hips as Scott pushed into her again and again slowly but surely speeding up, ramming her, filling her and fucking her like I new I never could " Oh. my. god." She said over and over again in between strokes. She was coming continuously now. Scott had lost control heading for orgasm and fucking her with no regard. Bridget put her head down and bit her wrist as she rode with him. In a blur his cock was fully visible then fully inside as her pushed it all the way. Bridget was crying out now as Scott's big cock expanded as he cam. Bridget risked pregnancy as he pulsed gallons of fertile seed into her before they collapsed on three sides. He stayed hard and I watched as they fell to sleep with him still inside. Joan threw a blanket over them and took me hand. She led me to the bedroom and asked me to lick her pussy again. I enjoyed her enthusiastic response and sucked her clit as she talked in detail about watching Scott take Bridget. We stayed one more day and Bridget spent the morning touching and pulling at Scots big cock. He in turn fell in love wit her breasts. By the afternoon they were ready for sex again. 6655 1.61/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment