Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Better Man (Part 2)

THE BETTER MAN (Part 2) by James The next morning I was pretty confused, Julie had admitted to me that she lusted after Chris, and I didn't know how to respond. I do know that I had been more turned on than ever watching her get off talking about it. That night in bed we had a repeat performance, me blowing my load in her , and Julie straddling my leg to rub her clit against me. After rocking back and forth several times Julie asked me to "Tell me about Chris again!" I repeated how he wanted to slam her tight little pussy with his big cock and she went crazy once more. After this session, we lay in bed talking. Julie was still horny and I wanting to explore her new feelings. "Do you really want to fuck Chris?" "I don't think so, its just fun to fantasize. I love you. I could never do that to you." I felt a lot better and got some sound sleep. The next couple of weeks went by with out much activity, but the sexual tension between my roommate and Julie was about to explode. He would make little, sly comments to her about how "fit" she looked, and she looked "really hot tonight" and Julie continued to tease Chris by wearing more revealing outfits like her black spandex bike shorts and top, and her tight, chino-pants. I honestly didn't mind because I felt sure nothing would come of it and our little sessions remained hot as hell. One night after we had gone to bed Chris came home pretty drunk and climbed onto the loft, and into his bed. (our loft was L shaped with the mattresses touching end to end) I was pissed because I had just started to finger Julie's little twat, and was looking forward to fucking her. We were silent and pretended we were asleep while Chris, stumbling stripped off his clothes. When he removed his jeans, I noticed the large bulge in his jockstrap was bigger than normal, and I quickly glanced at Julie to see if she was watching. Of course she was, and I decided to finger her to give her a thrill. When I moved my hand down to her cunt, her hand was already there rubbing her little clit, and she pushed mine away. Once on the bed, Chris began to peel off his jockstrap. As the band lowered over his bulge, his big, semi-erect cock sprung loose. Julie moaned a little and kept frigging herself. Chris was either too drunk to realize we were awake of just didn't care, because instead of getting under the sheets he lay on top of them. Unbelievably, his cock started to grow even more. Chris started stroking himself with his eyes closed, and his cock got to be around 8" long and thicker than my wrist. Julie was watching intently, and I was hot, but also a little nervous, so I tried to turn her head towards me to kiss her. She allowed me a quick peck and then turned back to Chris and continued staring. By now Chris had two hands stroking his cock up and down and was moaning himself. Julie whispered "Look how sexy that is!!!!!" and that's all she said. She quickly clenched up and came, but continued to rub her clit. For some reason, Chris did not come, but stroked and stroked and then just gave up. Why didn't he finish, Julie whispered to me. "Probably has whiskey dick-too much alcohol". "Maybe he's not used to masturbating like you, he's probably used to getting laid." I was a little shocked by her comments and blew them off and tried to sleep, hoping this night would end. Sure enough morning came and nothing else was said about Chris' activities until about 3 days later-Saturday night. It was late and Julie and I were pretty drunk, and were fooling around. Chris had not come home yet so Julie straddled my leg and was humping away. Suddenly, we heard the door outside open, and Julie jumped off me and flew under the covers. A few minutes later, Chris opened the bedroom door, stumbling, and climbed up on bed, already naked. Sure enough, he started stroking again in his sleep. Julie and I watched again. After a few minutes, Julie whispered to me "Poor guy can't come without a woman. He shouldn't be suffering like that-it not healthy." Julie was obviously still tipsy, but I was mad and said "Its his fault for screwing around on Liz". Julie got a little angry and said "Guys like Chris can't be with one woman, he needs to be with different girls" I was shocked. "I'm going to help him." "What!!" I said, still whispering, you can't sleep with Chris!!" "Noo!! I'm just going to help him out". With that Julie carefully crawled over to Chris' bed, trying not to wake him. I could'nt believe what I was seeing! When she reached him she stayed on her hands and knees and watched him stroke his cock. Julie looked over to me and whispered "He's huge!!" Just then Julie lifted her head above Chris cock and stuck her tongue out slightly. I sat up to make sure I could see. If she was going to do something, I was at least going to see it. As Chris' hands stroked downward, Julie flicked her tongue lightly on the head of his cock. She repeated this, causing Chris to moan. Every time he stroked down she flicked his mushroom head. His cockhead looked huge next to her tiny face and I was beating off like crazy. Just then, Julie opened her mouth wide and lowered it onto Chris' Cock. This motion Brought Chris somewhat out of his drunken stupor, as he lazily opened his eyes. Obviously wasted, he moaned "OH fuck yeaaa Julie,,, ohhhhh Gooddd suckkk meee!!" Julie was bobbing her head down on his cock and had replaced his hands with hers on his shaft. Her mouth could only take about two inches in past the head, and her little hands could not wrap around his large shaft. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. She bobbed and stroked his shaft faster until he grabbed his cock and stroked himself with her mouth still attached the his cockhead. He was moaning louder now "OOOhhhhhhh FFuccckkkkk Yeeaaaa" and Julie moved her hand to his big balls. They were swollen like tennis balls as she kneaded them. I shot my load into the sheets and then Julie started moaning while slurping around Chris' cock. He stroked quickly and then grunted...Julie lifted her head as the first blast caught her in the nose. She moved slightly to avoid the come as about 5 more thick strands shot out of his hose and onto his chest. Julie smiled at Chris and stumbled back to my bed. Chris was awake and looked over at us.." "OOOHHHH fffuckkk" Chris moaned as he rolled over and passed out again. Julie climbed on my leg and hump ed the hell out of my leg, I wanted to fuck her but had just came, so I lay there speechless. She didn't seem to care if Chris was asleep or not and fucked my leg moaning loudly until she came violently "OOOHHHHH My Gooodddddd"". She passed out on top of me nude, and I waited for the sun to come up-wanting this night to be over and hoping Chris wouldn't remember what happened. I would not be so lucky. 4736 1.45/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment