Sunday, January 20, 2013

Toys

TOYS by Mustang I decided to go away for the weekend, so I rented a cabin in the mountains about 70 miles out of town. I put my top down on my mustang because I loved to let the wind blow my hair. After I got on the interstate, I raised my short skirt up and began to tickle the inside of my thighs. This always got me excited and I started to fantasize about different things I would like to happen to me. One of my favorites while driving was that I would be playing with my pussy and sucking my fingers everytime a truck driver would pass by and I could hear their replies on the CB radio. They would all be calling the blonde in the black mustang, I would just smile with satisfaction. I knew I had all of their attention. They would all be wanting me to meet them somewhere. I even made a few dates with some of them. But I knew I'd never see them, I had no intentions in meeting these dirty old men. I only messed with high class rich men. But playing with them always got me hot and excited and ready for the days ahead in the cabin. I always go there for solitude and time to play with my toys. I have a collection of them and they make me happy with no heartaches. These truckers are all wishing they could be driving beside me and envied the two that were on either side of me. I put on a good show for them and they told the others what I was doing and hearing them describe my actions over the radio got me HOT!!!! I would finger my clit softly at first and then as I got more excited the fingering would get harder and more intense I'd rub and squirm in my seat and one time I even swerved and almost wrecked my car. But I got it under control. And then I had to pull over so I took off and left the truckdrivers, pulled over and started fucking my pussy. It was soaking wet and I was more than ready to cum all over my seat. I loved to rub my pussy against my seat, it would slide so easy and make my whole body tingle inside and out. I fingered my clit while I rubbed wishing I had one of my toys out of my suitcase so I could cram it up inside me. My pussy longed for a hard thick...SOMETHING, I didn't care. I could feel my orgasm start up and just relaxed and enjoyed the ride. I was straightening up and I heard a voice. "Quite a show", it was a female. She asked if I would give her a ride and I said sure I could use some company after that anyway. She said yeah I always like to talk about a good orgasm. We talked and I told her where I was going and she said she was staying in a cabin close to mine and we should get together for a jog later. I didn't know people like to go jogging in the nude through the woods. Anyway later on we went out (after dark) no clothes on and she said she had something to show me. She said I can tell you like to be watched so maybe you like to watch too...We jogged to a cabin and went to the window in the back and I was shocked at what I saw 5 men doing to one woman in there. One huge man was in front of the woman she was laid flat on her back her hands tied up above her head. He was teasing her with his big cock. Two other men were wiping their dicks on her face and teasing her mouth she tried to lick them but they pulled away too fast, another man was sucking her nipples. I could tell he was biting them too cause the way the other nipple would stand up and she would scream "bite me harder", and to the huge cock she was begging him to stick it to her. The 5th man was under her with his dick in her ass. I was enjoying the show so much I started playing with my pussy again and I looked at my friend and she was already playing with her pussy and her titties. I moaned when my finger went inside my pussy so slippery. She heard me moan and touched my nipples, I jumped cause it startled me. A woman has never touched me there before. She told me to relax no one would see or hear us. And I did like the touch, so I let her fondle my nipples. I could not believe the tingle that was going through my body from her touching me. I heard that a lot of women like other women because they knew how to touch another woman just right but I never thought about actually doing it. She told me to keep an eye on what was going on inside, as she knelt behind me. I felt a hot tongue slide up the inside of my thigh as she spread my legs to lick my ass. She started fingering my clit as she licked and my legs were getting wobbly. Watching the show inside and enjoying what was being done to me I started to come. I could feel her tongue press hard on my clit as she squeezed my breast and pinched my nipples, this drove me crazy and made my cunt want to cum deep from inside. As the urge was rising from the inside of my cunt up to my chest and down my legs I started shaking and moaning and trying to muffle the scream that I knew was about to come out of me she said let it go and I did. I started cumming and my body was shaking and jerking and I screamed in ecstasy as my pussy came and it felt like fireworks that were never going to end. Then someone inside heard us so we took off running so they wouldn't catch us. Back at the cabin she told me I wasn't ready to be caught yet, and that she would explain that later. So she took me to the bathroom and ran a hot bath in the hot tub with bubbles. As we laid back relaxed and enjoying the moment someone walked in on us. I recognized him as one of the truckdrivers and right away he knew who I was. He was standing there with his dick standing at 12:00 and I knew he was the one getting the girl in the pussy back at the other cabin. He hollered at some other guys and said "hey they are in here ready and waiting for us" They all ran over and started sucking and squeezing and the first guy asked the other four " do you all realize this is our blonde bitch"? Yeah, she sure is gonna be tasty. I bet that hot ass is gonna taste just like I imagined when she was teasing us. One pulled me up and sat me down on his dick, I thought it was gonna rip me open as big as it was and then another went behind him and stuck his dick in my mouth and told me to suck deep. With the dick in my pussy I was not gonna put up a fight I needed something thick and deep down my throat. The girl started pinching on my nipples and playing with the inside of my thighs,(which I loved the touch right there) and I felt something ripping my ass and filling me up I was stuffed and paralyzed all I could do was sit there on this guys big dick and squirm and ravish the feeling of being stuffed in bothends. The tingling, the jerking, the feeling of being spread wide open and fucked real deep. I just couldn't hold off anymore I let out a big scream and could not control my body it was the greatest feeling I had ever experienced. And after I swallowed a big wad of cum and the big huge dick pumping my pussy came so hard I could feel his semen squirting the walls of my cunt. The dick in my ass came automatically and I was overwhelmed with the great feeling my body was having, it felt like it was never gonna end (I didn't want it to.) They laid me down and I was limp with no strength to move, just lay there and enjoy the feeling. All of a sudden I felt a hot tongue on my sobbing wet pussy. It was my friend, she was sucking the big guys cum out of my pussy. One of the guys that was playing with my titties got behind her and started fucking her really hard and fast and the more he would fuck her the harder she would suck on my clit and stick her tongue up me. I could only lay there and enjoy it all. We spent the whole night fucking and sucking and we both ended up keeping two guys inside us all the time, until We all passed out from exhaustion. We woke up the next day and I had to leave, but we made plans to do it again next weekend. I still like to drive and play with myself but now on the way I have more to look forward to when I get there than my toys..... 2769 1.20/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment