Saturday, January 19, 2013

A New Direction Pt 1

A NEW DIRECTION Pt 1 I thought I was marrying a good looking man who would be my forever lover. What I did not realize was that Mike was to become just a friend, not a lover. Mike was 5'8" and 145 pounds with a runner's build. His dark hair and eyes gave him an almost sultry look. This was a great contrast to my red hair and green eyes that went along with my 5'3" frame that had 34 B tits, a 23 inch waist and 34 inch hips. Everyone thought we were a hot couple. Well, I was hot, but Mike was just a part of the couple. About a year into the marriage, with no sex in sight, I had a job change and went to work for a company where I was one of two women with about 15 men. My direct boss, Tom, was a 6'3" handsome, black man who was single. I became friends with Mary, the other woman, who was in her 40's, but still nicely put together. She had a 17 yr. old daughter and had just gone through a nasty divorce. Mary always dressed sexily and said that her boss, Brandon, had encouraged it and that, after her divorce, she and Brandon had become closer. Without any detail, I knew what she meant. Unknown to me, she had passed along my complaints to Brandon who had talked to Tom. Taking Mary's advice, I began to dress in short skirts, tight tops, skimpy bras and heels. It made me feel better, but I was still pissed at Mike because he did not even notice. On one Thursday, Tom called me in to his office and said that he needed me to work late, so I called home and left a message. As the clock neared 8 o'clock, Tom called me into his office and when I entered, he stood up and came to me. Tom reached out and putting his hand behind my head, pulled me to him and kissed me, not just a peck, but a deep lingering kiss with his tongue probing deep into my mouth. When he released me, I made sounds of protest saying I was married, but he stepped in again and pulled me in, only this time, when he kissed me, he began to unbutton my blouse and pulled it off my body. He released me and said "lose the bra". Almost mindlessly, I reached behind myself and pulled my bra off. His hands went to my tits and began to roll them and pull on them and then his mouth went to them and my nipples popped up like stoppers. Tom stepped back and said, "let me see" and I stripped completely. He cupped my pussy and pushed two fingers into my ever hotter pussy and I almost came on the spot. His hands went to my shoulders and he pushed me to my knees. As I went to my knees, I unzipped his pants and fished out his 10" cock and I attacked it as if I was starving and had not eaten in a month. I loved sucking cock and soon had almost all of Tom's down my throat. I soon had Tom moaning and warning me that he was about to cum. I only worked harder, sucking him deeply until I felt spurt after spurt entering my mouth. Looking up at Tom, I leaned back from his cock and licking my lips, I swallowed his load. He laughed and pulled me to my feet and asked, "do you like being my slut?" I simply nodded. Tom took me over to his sofa and laid me down and pushed his newly erect cock into my pussy and after about three strokes I was cumming in the way I had wanted for months. Since he had just cum, he pounded me for about twenty minutes, through three more orgasms, and then he filled my pussy full of his seed. Tom and I talked while we sat naked in his office and I told him my situation. He asked if I wanted to leave Mike, and I said not really, but I wanted him to understand that I was centering my sex life around him? Tom. Tom said to leave that to him and when I asked what he meant, he said he would take care of the problem, pushed me to my knees between his legs and said, "you take care of this." I saw his once again erect cock, and took him into my mouth. I used every trick in the book and just as he was about to cum, Tom pulled out and shot his load all over my face. Using his softening cock he rubbed the cum all over my face and said leave it. I could only whisper yes. Tom also told me that in the future, I had to wear skirts or dresses to work, no panties and always 3 inch or higher heels. The changes that came at home were to be somewhat of a shock, but eventually worked out for us all. While I was working the next day, Tom left early telling me there would be no sex, but in the future I would have all the sex I wanted. Tom went to my house and invited Mike out for drinks, taking Mike to a bar that Tom knew had a mixture of hetero and homo sexual people. He later told me that he always thought Tom had some homosexual tendencies. At the bar, Tom met with some friends and introduced Mike to them. Two of the four men were homosexual and what turned out to be, extreme tops and very dominant. While at the bar, Mike noticed that some men and women were dancing in same sex pairs and asked if this was unusual, Justin told Mike no and pulled Mike to the dance floor during a slow song. Mike "sort of" protested but went along and as Justin noted, when Mike was pulled close, Mike's 5" cock got erect. After the dance with Justin, Billy took Mike to the dance floor and got the same reaction. Only this time Billy reached between them and rubbed Mike's hardening cock. When he did, Mike lost his load in his pants, creating a visible stain. At this, Tom told Justin and Billy to take care of Mike and they took him off to the bathroom, where they were to clean him up. While in the bathroom, Justin and Billy told Mike that they knew he didn't like sex with his wife, that he had abandoned the bed and that they knew from the dance what he really wanted. Mike started to protest, but Billy stepped in and kissed him and Mike melted, kissing back and hugging Billy around his waist. Billy released him, pushed him to his knees and then Billy and Justin took their cocks out and shoved them into his mouth. Mike acted like he had found gold and sucked the cocks like a madman, taking their loads in his mouth and on his face and when he finished swallowing, looked into their eyes and smiled. Billy and Justin looked at Mike and asked if he wanted to be their toy. While holding on to their softening cocks, he whispered yes? Billy and Justin took Mike from the bathroom, cum still on his face, went out to Tom and said Mike was going home with them. Tom came to my house that night and told me that I was free to be his. After telling me what had happened, he told me to get to working on his cock. I started to go to my knees, when Tom took me over in front of the living room window, opened the curtains, stripped me and then pushed me to my knees. I knew that not many people would be up to see me but by sucking Tom in the open, I was giving myself up for anything he might want in the future. I worked until I got all ten inches in my mouth and when I pressed my nose into Tom's pubic hair, he moaned and said "now I have the woman I want and I will use you, abuse you and treat you like the whore you want to be". At that I rolled my tongue over his cock and took his load deep into my throat. Tom got ready to go, but I begged him to not leave me unfulfilled. He grinned and reached down and grabbed my pussy and hooked two fingers into me and lifted me off the floor. With my toes fighting for purchase, he bounced me on his fingers, until I came. Sweat running down my body. He dropped me to the floor in a heap and turned as he left, saying he would say when I got fucked, and that I would have all I could stand. 5981 1.48/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment