Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sex Slave

(wife, cheating, impregnation) Sex Slave Boomer May 19, 1997 My name is Lesley, I'm a twenty-eight-year-old woman who is considered by most of those around me to be attractive. I've been married for seven years to a wonderful man named John. We have a good life and with the exception of good sex my husband is able to provide everything I need. It's not that our sex life is non-existent, it's just that I'm more highly sexed than John. About once a week he'll fuck me for about five minutes, cumming in a condom before disengaging himself from me and then before I know it he's snoring peacefully, leaving me to finish my own self manually. Due to a promotion within his company we relocated to San Diego approximately six years ago where I met Allan who is John's boss. Allan isn't particularly attractive. He's fifty-four-years-old and has been married for thirty-years. I didn't like him at all, he's balding with bad teeth and a massive pot belly. Couple that with the fact that from the get-go he had begun coming on to me. Although I'd tell John that Allan was hitting on me but he'd just laugh saying my imagination was over active. As you would expect, it was a fairly intimidating situation with him being my husband's boss. Six months after we'd moved to San Diego we were attending a company party where my husband got absolutely smashed. Around 1 a.m. it was Allan who offered to drive us home since I don't drive and John was as good as asleep. Allan's wife had left earlier because she had to work the next day. Even thought I had no desire whatsoever to be anywhere around this pig there was nothing I could do. Let me tell you right now, I don't drink so I was in full in control of my facilities. During the drive home to Chula Vista I sat in the front with Allan while my husband snored in the back seat. Allan reached over and placed his hand on my thigh as he drove but I removed it and told him that it wasn't going to happen. He merely laughed and continued persisting. After awhile I gave up trying and left his hand there hoping we'd be home soon. Once there, he helped get my husband up to the bedroom. Keen to get him out of the house Immediately showed him to the door. He wouldn't leave telling me that the very least I could do was make him a coffee. Although I didn't want to I also didn't want any problems for my husband at work so I went to the kitchen to heat the water. While standing there Allan came up behind me and the next thing I knew his arms where around me. I felt nauseous as I felt his big belly pressed against my back and smelt his putrid breath. I tried to get away from him but he held me tight. Telling me that my husband only has a job because he allows it, he managed to make me stop struggling. I couldn't believe that he would be coerce me in this manner. "You wouldn't dare," I whispered. "Yes I would," he replied. Either you give me what I want or he's out and you can say good-bye to this pretty house too. He didn't seem to care I had begun crying. Sensing my lost will I felt his hand travel up my dress and then his fingers stroking my panty covered pubes. "Agh" he said, "I see you understand." He chuckled softly as his fingers moved my panties aside to begin massaging my clitoris. Involuntarily I began humping against his assault. Then his finger entered me. My moans served to renew his snide chuckles. "Awh, you do want it don't you bitch?" I didn't reply. Telling me to come into the living room he removed his hands from my panties. Like a zombie I followed. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. In the living room, he sat on the sofa telling me to stand before him. I did. Then he told me to strip. I couldn't believe it so he repeated the command, this time more forcibly. I was so embarrassed, I stripped slowly as per his direction until finally I stood naked before his lecherous gaze. He told me to spread my legs and masturbate for him. Even though, it was the most difficult thing I'd ever done I slowly began masturbating for his enjoyment. There I was standing with my legs apart, completely nude before one of the most repulsive men I could have imagined playing with myself. It was so degrading. He watched while laughing and telling me to concentrate upon my clit before standing and removing his clothes. He looked even more disgusting nude. His penis three inch erect penis looked odd sticking up from beneath his extended belly. Hell, he looked pregnant. Suck me he ordered. I don't even like to give my husband head so I hesitated, so he grabbed my head and thrust my mouth down on his tiny organ. Because there was no gentleness in his action it was fortunate he was so small and without any effort I found myself deep throating his organ. My lips were against his pubic hairs and I could smell the horrible unclean musky smell of his scrotum. Roughly he moved my head fucking my mouth up and down upon his cock while telling me that "my husband was fortunate to have married to such an accomplished cocksucker." This continued for only a couple of minutes before he removed my head saying "he was now ready to fuck me good." Although I tried to him he had to use a condom since I was allergic to the pill. He just laughed saying he never used condoms and that it sounded like a personal problem. The only way he fucked was bare back." When I told him, "he wasn't gonna have me then." He grew very angry reminding me that he had the ability to destroy everything my husband and I had worked so hard for before laying down on the floor ordering me to mount him. To this day I still can't believe what I did next. Like a zombie I moved over his putrid little cock and slid my pussy down until he was fully sheathed within me. "Now fuck me bitch," he ordered as I began to moving up and down upon his cock while he simply laid there with his hands behind his head telling me what a great fuck I was. He could have cared less about my tears. He didn't help at all, just kept telling me that "it was my job to service him." God, I hated this man. It didn't take too long his face began to contort and I heard him saying me "he was gonna blast his sperm deep into 'his' bitch!" His body stiffen as his toes pointed straight out while he strained for release. He must have sensed I wanted to get off him before he came and at the last minute he reached up and pulling my pussy down hard upon his sack as he grunted and spasmed in orgasm. I almost wretched at the thought of his sperm entering my womb. The mere thought of my eggs being exposed to his vile seed made me ill. As soon as I was able I pulled myself from him. He was laughing as I looked down to see his sperm leaking from my hole, my husband's hole. "What have I done I cried? What if I'm pregnant you asshole? "I hope you are," laughed Allan, it's always been a fantasy of mine to knock up some sexy young bitch letting her husband take the credit. I was still crying when I noticed the flash of the camera. I looked up to see Allan standing above me with a Polaroid camera. He had taken several pictures of me, obviously with his sperm dripping from my abused hole. "What the fuck?" I asked. "Give me those." I leapt to my feet being very aware of his sperm dripping down my legs. "No way bitch," laughed Allan dressing. These will be my insurance policy, I'll be getting more of your cunt bitch or else you loving husband will be getting these in the mail. I moved to hit him but he easily fended me off before he finished dressed and finally leaving. As he left he looked over his shoulder he told me that "he'd give me a call when he had need my cunt or mouth again," and laughed again. As I said, that was six years ago. I did get pregnant from that first encounter with the pig. Nine months later I gave birth to his son. My husband thinks it's his child and I can't possibly ever tell him the truth. Over the next 5 years I gave birth to three other children all fathered by Allan, two girls and another boy. I hate that man, but it's true that once you start a lie you must continue it. Mean while Allan takes me whenever and wherever he wants. Sometimes calling me into his office at work. He gets a thrill out of fucking me knowing that my husband is in the next room. He tells me that he "wants me to have at least two more children." He says "he gets a kick out of fucking me when I'm distended and large as the result of his seed." For my part I don't believe it's possible to ever have a child with my husband due to the fact the physical differences between his child verus Allan's may expose my infidelity. I'm lost. ************* Another BOOMER original BOOMER can be reached at: if you have any plot suggestions or just want to send me a picture of your wife :) ... I'm back Lebec :) ... hugs and kisses on all of Brenda's pink parts :) 14098 1.75/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment