Sunday, January 20, 2013

Changing Of My Life part Two

It's been awhile since I wrote part one of my life changing story, things didn't work out how I thought they would after Megan's first session with Darren and Eric. I thought Megan would be gagging for more of that big black cock, but when she woke the following day it was like she had a case of the guilts, she was running around after me and treating me like a king for weeks after. I couldn't say anything about the event as she would have blown her stack and properly left me if she had found out I was in the motel wardrobe and had helped set the whole night up for my pleasure. So I had to act like nothing happened and everything was as usual. Darren was keen for another session with Megan but every time I tried to set something up which included Darren she would make some excuse up that she had to go to her friends or her sisters place for the night. Even when Darren came round to our house to do some so called work she would avoid him like the plague spending the whole night in our bedroom and virtually ignoring him altogether, Everything Darren and I tried failed so I just took pleasure in the memory of the night and wanked off at every opportunity thinking of Megan being taken by those two huge black cocks. It was just after Christmas about 8 months since the event and I had met up with Darren for a drink at the local. We were just talking shit really about nothing important when Darren said he had a new plan to turn Megan into a black cock slut. I told him he was wasting his time but was curious so told him to go ahead and tell me the plan. He told me it needed some fine tuning and he would let me know soon but he had someone he wanted me to meet who he thought could help us out. I wasn't 100% happy about someone else getting involved but agreed to meet with this guy since Darren said he knew this guy well and that he was sure he would be discreet. We decided to meet at the same pub the following night and Darren would introduce me to his friend. The following night I turned up at the arranged time and Darren was waiting outside for me , we chatted for a few minutes and then Darren said lets head inside as his mate was waiting inside for us. We entered the pub and headed over to the booths in the far corner of the bar we were half way over when a Indian gentlemen stood up and waved out to Darren I stopped and grabbed hold of Darren's arm and asked if that man was his friend Darren nodded I said this can't go any further as I knew him he was one of the head surgeons at the hospital which Megan worked at as a nurse, he was actually in the same department as Megan and I had met him at several work functions which I had attended with my wife. I said there was noway I would jeopardize Megan's job or her career for my sexual pleasure. Darren said he had know Chandra for years and there was no danger of that happening and besides he had already told Chandra all about the last episode with Megan before he knew that Chandra worked with my wife. Once Chandra had heard what had happened he had said he would love to help us out and as he had not been involved with the last episode Megan would not suspect a thing Darren also thought since Chandra already new what had happen he was sort of involved anyway. I agreed with Darren since he already new about it there was no harm in listening to his idea's. I felt real uncomfortable sitting across from Chandra as he sat there smirking at me the whole time. Chandra was properly in his late forties he was rather short about 5.4 he was going bald and was a bit out of shape he spoke with a very strong Indian accent and right from the start he was ridiculing me calling me a small cocked white boy who couldn't please his wife and asking me if I needed a couple of colored men with big cocks to show me how its done. I stood up to leave saying this is a bad idea when Darren grabbed me pulled me down into the seat and held me there he told me I needed to learn to do as I was told I had little choice but to stay and listen to Chandra continue to ridicule me. But within minutes of listening to him telling me what he planned to do to my wife and how he was going to break her in like a young virgin and give her the taste of a real mans cock making hr beg for more I was sitting there with an aching hard-on. Darren laughed and said he will do anything we want him to and he was right. Chandra started telling me about his plan he mentioned he was to receive an award for surgical excellence on behalf of his surgical team in two weeks time. Since Megan had been part of the surgical team his plan was to ask her to accompany him to the awards dinner as a representative of the nursing team. I didn't know weather Megan would agree to this but had little choice but to go along with them. Chandra said once he had her at the awards dinner everything else would be easy. I went home not to sure what I was getting my wife into but also very excited. Three nights later Megan came home from work announcing that she had been picked to represent the surgical team nurses at an awards dinner and did I have any objection to her attending. Of course I said that it was a great opportunity for her to further her career and that she should differently attend. She said she had nothing to wear and would have to go out this weekend and buy a new outfit. I agreed as long as I got to pick out her lingerie for the evening for me when she got home, she agreed saying it was only fair since I was not invited and had to stay home and wait for her. The night arrived and Megan got ready to go, I had picked out a lacy pair of red G-strings for her to wear with suspenders and black stockings to go under to black strapless dress she had brought which was a very elegant number indeed she looked stunning I wanted her to stay home and fuck my brains out but that wasn't going to happen. The limo came and picked her up and the driver came to the door carrying a glass of champagne for Megan, she gave me a quick peck on the cheek as she scooted out the door. I waved good by and watched the limo pull down the street before shutting the door. Darren had given me an address to go to if I wanted to watch again and the was differently no doubting that. I had plenty of time so I showered and got ready to go, on the way out the door I grabbed the video camera I was going to try and get some footage this time. The address I was given turned out to be a factory in an industrial area. I knocked on the door and Darren let me in, once inside I realized it had been converted into a apartment on the inside, one big room containing a lounge, dinning, bedroom and kitchen area, Darren lead me to a door at the far end of the room which lead into what seemed to be a garage. There were know cars just a couch and a couple of chairs facing the wall, on the wall was what looked like a two way mirror which gave you a clear view of the whole room next door. Darren laughed at me and said you want to take a video of the events as they unfold aye, you can set it up in front of the mirror but don't block the view then help yourself to a beer from the fridge and relax we may have to wait a little before the main attraction arrives I will be back in a little while. I did as he said relaxed on the couch with a beer. I was there for about an hour before Darren returned and he had Eric with him besides watching Eric fuck my wife I had never actual met him so we did the introductions then all said down and had a beer and talked shit. about 11:30 Darren received a phone call he answered the phone and said yes were ready were are you, he hung up the phone and said they were on their way. Twenty minutes later the front door opened and Megan and Chandra walked in. Megan looked great she seemed very relaxed and maybe a bit tipsy from the champagne she had properly been drinking but she differently looked more in control than she did last time. Chandra told Megan to make herself comfortable pointing to the couch Then he said I will find you that book I was telling you about and grab you a drink. The book must of been how he had gotten Megan to come back to his place, I jumped up and pressed record on the video before I missed anything else, there seemed to be some sort of audio system installed because you could hear everything they were saying as if you were in the room with them. Chandra was in the kitchen area getting Megan a drink just casual talking about the events of the awards night he then handed Megan her drink and said I will grab that book, he headed for the door which lead to where we were sitting he came through the door closing it behind him he said to us its all good boys just slipped her something in her drink which should put her in the mood should take effect in a couple of minutes, he then came up to me slapped me on the back and said how's my small cocked white boy you ready to watch a man in action he then laughed and looked out the two way mirror to wear Megan was she was adjusting her dress and Chandra said look she already getting herself ready for me, I thought to myself what anyone could see in this ugly man amazed me but then that was properly what excited me the most Chandra picked up a book off the table and headed back into the main room. He gave Megan the book as he sat down on the couch beside her. Chandra then reached out and put his hand on Megan's knee at the same time as saying you know Megan I could really improve your career and get you that permanent position in my surgical team which you are after if you were lets say prepared to assist on my personal team do you know what I mean Megan. Megan looked at Chandra and said I am married and I am not sure I want to take you up on that offer. Chandra laughed and said are you talking about that white boy he is a prophetic excuse for a man you could do so much better than him. Megan said I love my husband and he is a good man. But does he make you happy and make you feel like a woman. Megan snapped yes he does, this made me smile but then Chandra said does he make you feel like a woman in bed, Megan was silent and Chandra said I thought so he leaned in and gave Megan a kiss there was no resistance from Megan and I didn't know weather this was from the drugs or weather she just didn't want to resist, I was hoping it was the drugs I didn't want to think she would give in so easy to this very ugly man but something inside me new it was because I was a lousy fuck. Chandra put one hand behind her back as he leaned into continue the kiss pushing her back into the couch while his other hand pushed up her dress as he slowly moved his hand up her leg. My cock was already rock hard and I wanted to cum. I looked at Darren and Eric who were both sporting huge grins as they watched the events unfold next door. As Megan lay back into the couch there was no resistance from her as she lifted her arms and put them around Chandra's neck and returning his kiss. It was then that I noticed her drink on the small table beside her and it didn't look like she had drunk any of it she was differently a willing partner. Chandra slowly eased his hand up the inside of her leg till he reached the tops of her stocking then he stopped pulled away from Megan slightly and said I take this as yes and we have an agreement for you to be on my personal team Megan nodded her agreement then continued to kiss him. Chandra stopped and pulled away from Megan telling her to stand up and remove her dress Megan didn't even bat an eye she stood up unzipped her dress dropped it to the floor and stepped out of it she looked amazing in her lingerie and I could tell Chandra appreciated her to, he then told her to lay on her back on the coffee table with her head hanging over the end he then stood up undid his pants and dropped them and his boxer shorts to the floor I could not believe the size of his cock it looked out of place on such a small man but it must have been as big if not bigger than Eric's he dropped to his knees in front of Megan's face and rested his cock on her lips he grabbed hold of her arms to hold Megan in position on the table and then told her to open her mouth because she was about to learn how to deep throat him she opened her mouth and started to say it was far to big for that but Chandra took the opportunity to slip his waiting cock into her mouth which soon shut her up he started to work his hips back and forward feeding his cock into Megan's mouth as he got to the point where his cock started to enter her throat Megan started to struggle against his grip and was gagging but he held her firm and pushed more of his cock down her throat at this point I could see her eyes bulging and what looked like vomit coming out her nose and out from around his cock I jumped up to race out and stop what was happening but was met by Eric's fist which knocked the wind out of me and sent me flying back down on the couch. In the next room Chandra slowly removed his cock from Megan's mouth and said with time you will learn to take the whole thing down your throat. Megan just lay there trying to regain her breath as Chandra stood up and walked round to were Megan's legs hung off the other end of the table he dropped to his knees ripped her knickers off then buried his face in her nicely trimmed pussy within seconds Megan was withering around on the table as Chandra's tongue gave her pleasure after a few minutes of Chandra eating her pussy she had her first orgasms and if her thrashing around was any indication it looked to be a big one. Chandra continued to lick Megan's pussy as she came down from her orgasm and once she had composed herself again he stood up and asked her weather she wanted his cock in her pussy or not, Megan just looked up at him and said please make a woman out of me bury your big cock in my pussy. Chandra looked towards the two way mirror and smiled I knew the smile was meant for my benefit. Chandra grabbed Megan's arm and said lets continue this on the bed I want you to ride my cock. Chandra lay down on the bed on his back and Megan moved to straddle him, his cock was rock hard now and looked to be about 10 or 11 inches long and very fat the position of the bed made it so Megan had her back to the mirror and I hand a great view of her slowly lower her pussy on to the tip of his cock, it took quiet a bit of time to get her pussy lips to stretch over the head of his cock but once it had she lowered herself down to take about half of his cock in one go she stop there to let herself adjust to his size before pushing herself further down the shaft. After about five minutes she had the whole cock jammed in her pussy and the view of her lips stretched around it was extremely erotic> Megan held herself still for a few minutes before sliding back up then slowly down Chandra's shaft as she became more accustomed to his size she started to pick up the pace until she was slamming herself down on his cock as she orgasmed again. While Megan was in the throws of orgasm Chandra rolled her over so he was on top of her and really started to hammer it in and out of her pussy within a few minutes she was cumming again. He pulled his cock out spun her around so she was on all fours and slammed his cock back in to the hilt in one movement he start slapping her arse like he was riding a horse while he fuck her, he then picked up the pace and buried his cock in her hard as in emptied his sack into her, at this point I think Megan was having a multiple orgasm, he collapsed on top of her and Megan collapsed on to the bed. They lay in that position for ten minutes before Chandra start moving in and out of her again I couldn't believe it he was hard again already, they fucked in that position for half an hour before Chandra emptied another load into Megan's pussy, during that time Megan had about four orgasms. Megan then fell asleep and Chandra came into the room we were in and asked me how I had liked the show. I had loved it my cock was sore and the front of my pants were wet from cum. He told me Megan would be staying the night at his place and that I should pack up my stuff and head home. I did as I was told and as I started to pack up the video Darren said why don't you leave that there for the morning session I'm sure you will want to see that as well. So I grabbed my other stuff and head out the door. When I got home I could not sleep wondering if Megan was alright. And it wasn't till five the following night she finally turned up home. She said to me as we sat on the couch together I Know I don't needed to tell you where I have been because the men informed me that you were well a were of all the goings on and you would be happy to know that I serviced all three of them today and that they have a video which you can watch as long as you agree to let them continue to have me when ever they like. Megan grabbed my cock found it to be rock hard and said that's a yes then is it. Please send comments to duckman007_99@yahoo.com AJ 3697 1.33/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment