Friday, January 25, 2013

Chrissie's Big Surprise

CHRISSIE'S BIG SURPRISE by Mtymouse My wife gave me a surprise I will never forget the other day. She and I had often fantasized about her getting fucked by another guy, especially while fucking. At first she was a little shy about it, but as time went on she got into the fantasy more and more. My wife, Chrissy, is beautiful. She is 5'10", has dirty blond hair, blue eyes and measures 36d 26 35. She is very sensual. She enjoys a lot of touching, kissing, oral and loves a long slow fuck, before she cums crying out to me. The incident to which I am referring happened about 2 months ago. She called me into the bedroom, where I saw her laying back on the bed. She had 4 restraints in her hand and she told me to lay back on the bed and keep quiet. I did as I was told and she proceeded to tie my hands and feet to the corner posts. Then she started at my ear lobes and worked her way down my body with her tongue until she had my rock hard dripping cock in her mouth. She sucked me until I thought I would explode and then stopped when she sensed I was about to cum. She lay beside me and whispered in my ear that she had a surprise for me but would not tell me what it was. She then sat up and straddled me, working herself down onto my cock. Again just as I was about to cum, she got off and walked over to the dresser. She pulled a blindfold from the drawer and put it on me telling me to relax. The next thing I heard was the shower running. After about an hour she came to me and removed the blindfold so that I could see what she looked like before she went to get my surprise. She was wearing a very short skirt with no panties, a very tight shirt and some 5-inch heels. She kissed me telling me she was going to go get my "BIG" surprise and that she would be back later. About 2 hours later she returned. I could hear her talking to someone and then I felt her climb onto the bed. I could smell smoke and alcohol and the next thing I knew she was pulling the blindfold off my eyes and was lowering her obviously fresh fucked pussy onto my mouth. My tongue darted into her pussy and my cock swelled until I thought it would explode as I tasted and smelled another man's cum in her pussy. She had finally done it I said to myself as I lapped at her wide-open cunt. My cock was so hard it almost hurt. She rode my tongue until she came and then got off me. As she looked down at me she asked if I would like to see whose cum I had just sucked out of her pussy. No sooner did I say yes, than she was leading a guy by the hand into our bedroom. She told me that this was my surprise and his name was Beau. He was about my height and weight, but he had what turned out to be a 10?" cock. It was easily 4 inches longer than my cock and twice as thick. Chrissy got off the bed, took off her clothes and knelt down in front of him and proceeded to suck his cock for all she was worth. It was the most awesome sight I had ever seen. My usually proper wife was acting like a total slut for this guy, whom she had just met that night. Suddenly he pulled back and told her that he wanted to fuck her again. She looked at me with a wicked grin and then told her stud to follow her. She came to the end of the bed and climbed up over me until she and I were in a 69 position, her pussy right above my face. She then told him, fuck me with that monster cock of yours, before she took my cock in her mouth. The next thing I knew, her stud had his big cock lined up with the entrance to her tight cunt. He grabbed her hips and fucked into her 2 times before he was buried balls deep. Chrissy lifted her mouth up off my cock and cried out to him, that he was so fucking huge and that she loved the way he stretched her out. Beau looked down at me and told me to lick her clit while he fucked her and that I would get to taste a fresh load of cum from her cunt in just a little while. That was all I could stand. I started to cum so hard that I almost passed out. Beau did not miss a beat though. He would pull out until only the head of his cock was inside her and then he would bury in one thrust. Chrissy seemed like she was having one big orgasm. Beau fucked Chrissy like that for what seemed like an hour. Then he stopped and told Chrissy that he wanted her to fuck herself back onto his cock and that he wanted to stay still so that I could suck his balls. I did the best I could. His balls were in proportion to his cock. I licked and sucked them while he told Chrissy how good it felt until he cried out that he was going to cum. I watched his balls tighten and his cock throb as he filled my wife's pussy with his thick stringy cum. When he was done he pulled out and went and sat down, so he could watch me suck his cum out of my wife's cunt. Chrissy started to push his cum out of her cunt and told me to lick it all up. Beau sat back and stroked his cock as he watched. What really amazed me was that he was still rock hard. I could not believe how much cum there was. Chrissy just kept grinding her pussy into my face until she came again crying out for him to fuck her some more. That was the beginning of a long night. If you would like to hear more of what happened let me know.... 5450 1.43/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment