Monday, January 28, 2013

Overnight Stay

OVERNITE STAY It wasn?t very long after we met Vince in Jamaica before he began a series of e-mails to me. He wrote that he enjoyed meeting my wife and me and hoped to see us again soon. ? Vince certainly made a connection with my wife, Kathy. She pointed him out to me at a nudie island at a popular resort in Jamaica. I could understand why. He is handsome, tall and was carrying a huge cock that had to measure at least 8 inches. My wife couldn?t keep her eyes off him and his instrument. It wasn?t long before they struck up a conversation. His outgoing and witty personality added to my wife?s excitement. One day Vince called and said he was taking a vacation to the Keys and said he would like to drop by and visit. Driving many hours from his home in Mississippi, he arrived at our home tired, but excited to see us. After some pleasantries, he quickly showered and we shared a bottle of wine. My wife, nervous but also excited, was outfitted in shorts and a very sexy and revealing top. Her ample breasts were partially visible and they certainly caught the attention of Vince. Nothing much else happened that evening, other than some light teasing. Vince retired to the guest room, exhausted from the day?s drive. ? The next morning, my wife awakened me; her eyes in disbelief. She said Vince was sleeping nude in our guest room and the door was partially open. I told her to remove her clothes, go in there and lay down with him and see what happens. Reluctant at first, she then proceeded as I suggested. I was excited. I had always fantasized hearing or watching my wife with another man. I knew this could be the moment. Kathy was in awe of Vince?s body and he certainly was here with the hope of getting laid. At first, I didn?t hear much and wondered what was happening in the guest room. Then, I heard my wife giggle. Next a moan from Vince. Curious, I tiptoed to see what was happening. Peeking, I saw my wife?s hand on Vince?s enormous and swollen cock. Slowly, she stroked him. They kissed passionately. He then put his lips on my wife?s breasts and kissed and sucked her hardened nipples. As much as I wanted to watch, I decided to retreat and let them play alone. ? I could easily listen to their lovemaking down the hallway. After some rustling of the sheets, I heard Vince tell my wife to lay back. The slurping sound that followed was unmistakable. My wife was being given oral sex by a visitor in our house. She moaned. Each moan was louder as his darting tongue probed throughout my wife?s inside. ? ?Come up here, ? she said to her lover. ? What followed was a crescendo of ecstasy. My wife had apparently parted her legs and was entered by Vince. ? ? ?Oh, my god, ? Kathy said. ?Oh, yes, yes. Yes. It?s so thick and huge.? Vince responded. ?You want it don?t you? I know you want this big dick deep inside you.? Then, a relentless pounding. My wife was being screwed perhaps like never before. Every plunge inside her was met with an approving, ?oh yes.? Then, faster. It was as if Vince shifted into a higher gear. ? ?Don?t you cum on me, ? he told Kathy. ?Are you going to cum on me, baby?? My wife apparently was reaching orgasm. She was whimpering in ecstasy. Later, she would tell me she reached multiple orgasms. Vince was apparently ready to explode. ? ?I?m going to cum, ? he announced. ? Kathy told me afterward he pulled out of her and exploded all over her breasts and stomach. After collapsing in a hot sea of jizz, the two embraced each other. I took another peak and saw them entangled in a lovingly embrace. They were deep kissing and whispering sweet thoughts into each other?s ears. They fell asleep. I prepared breakfast. 7736 1.52/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment