Monday, January 21, 2013

My Wife Loves Cock

MY WIFE LOVES COCK This is a true story that happened about 3 years ago... My wife and I had been married only 2 years, but lived together for almost 5 years. She was sheltered all her life and had not been exposed to much. Her mom was very religious and would not allow her to date or have boys over. So when we began seeing each other I was surprised to hear that she was a virgin. She had given head a few times in high school but never went any further. I was the only man she had ever been with, and after we started having sex she turned into a sex maniac. She wanted it all the time and said she loved sex. I'm not the biggest guy around so it was nice to know that she enjoyed it so much as that was all she knew. We ended up moving to a larger city and planned to have a baby. She got a decent job and we were still having sex regularly. My wife is part mexican and white, so she is naturally tan and she is really pretty. She played college softball so she is in great shape too. I felt I was a very lucky man, and I was aware that other men were attracted to her, but I knew we were in a solid relationship. I thought she was strong enough not to be sucked into another guy's pick-up lines and such. I didn't take into consideration that how much she loves sex, she might become curious as what another man might feel like. We had just finished having sex and she wanted to take a bath together to relax and clean up. I agreed and walked to the bathroom and filled it up. We started talking about how great the sex was when she said that she wanted to talk to me about something serious. I could tell by her tone that she didn't want to tell me. She wanted me to promise I wouldn't freak out and get jealous as she still only loves me and nobody else. My heart was racing at this point as I had no idea where she was going with this. She went on to tell me about a guy she works with, Jacob, he's a kid, 18. I've met this kid when I had been at her job to visit her. He's tall, slender and good looking and I thought I remembered her telling me he was getting engaged. I said yes, I remember Jacob, she went on to say that his girlfriend he was about to propose to had cheated on him. He said that they wanted to stay together but he felt the only way he could put it past him is if he was able to sleep with another woman before they got engaged. They agreed and Jacob set out to find a woman to accomplish his goal. My wife went on to tell me that they had talked before about sex, not between them but their partners. On this day in the break room, he told her about his deal that he made with his girlfriend. They talked about it for a while and he said he would like to do it with someone he knows and already in a relationship so that away it would be a one time deal no strings attached. My wife said she understood and said she wasn't sure where he was going with this. Jacob then grabbed my wifes hand and placed it in his lap. He then asked if she would like to do this, he said he only wanted sex and they leave never to talk about it or tell anyone about it. This apparently got my wife excited and she quickly agreed. They got off work about the same time, Jacob said he wanted her to meet him at a local hotel not too far from their work. My wife agreed and met him at the room. She said when he opened the door he was completely naked. She walked in and proceeded to stroke his cock while he tried to undress her. She then decided to drop to her knees and give him head as he was not getting hard in her hand. For some reason, Jacob claimed it was his nerves, he was having trouble getting hard. My wife decided after a few minutes that if he couldn't get hard she was wasting her time, so she left him there in the hotel room naked. After telling me all this I was shocked, but suprisingly not really pissed, but turned on. I explained to her that I was disappointed that she couldn't have come to me about her desire to expereince another man and that she would meet a guy at a hotel room. After a few days of thinking about it, I was really starting to get turned on by the idea. I decided to bring it up again and see what she was thinking. She said she would have rather moved on as she knew she hurt me. I reassured her and told her that I would be open to exploring this more if she wanted to. Her eyes got big and she smiled, she told me that her desire was so great that she probably would have gone off and screwed some guy just to do it. I told her that I would much rather be a part of it and know what is going on than her do it behind my back where I can't protect her. We discussed the rules and how it would go down. She said she wanted it to happen in a hotel room as she didn't feel comfortable having sex with another man in our bed. I said that I get to find the guy, although she would have the final say so if she was attracted to him or not. I decided to start looking online, as he would be a complete stranger and we would walk away not strings attached. My wife said she prefered younger guys because they were strictly in it for sex and could cum several times usually. She loves cum so that's a big turn on for her. I found a guy, 19, really well built and willing to fuck her with me in the room. We set a day and exchanged numbers. The day came and I came home from work, she was in the bathtub shaving her pussy. She said she wanted to look good for this guy. She put on a short black dress and no panties. We stopped at the store to buy some condoms and lube, just in case he was into anal. We got the hotel room and I called him to let him know where to go. He showed up about 20 minutes later. He was extremely nervous and I could tell he didn't know what to do next. My wife told him to relax and walked over to him. She took off his shirt and started kissing his chest and sucking on his nipples. My cock jumped into overdrive after seeing her seduce a younger guy. She then dropped to her knees and unbuttoned his jeans, she pulled down to the floor. He was wearing boxers and his cock was about to bust out of them. I could tell he was larger than I was, but I wasn't sure how much yet. She teased his cock through his boxers until he was moaning and begging her to pull it out. She pulled his rock hard cock out of the boxers and I was completely shocked, this kid had at least a 9" cock! This was very exciting to her as she had only had my 6" cock in her pussy. She sucked his cock like there was no tomorrow. I was surprised she could swallow a lot of it, although she gagged herself many times. At this point I couldn't handle it any more, I stripped down and started jerking my cock. This kid then decided he wanted more and told my wife to get on the bed. He started licking and fingering her pussy. He made her almost cum when he stopped and asked her if she wanted more, she said, "oh god yes please give it to me." After hearing this I knew I had to get the condoms out so I turned around to find the bag they were in. I pulled the box out and had a little difficulty opening the box. Once I pulled a condom out I turned around just in time to see him shove his big cock into my wife's pussy. I took the condom over and asked that he please put it on as we are trying to have a baby and I didn't want his seed in her. He looked at my wife and she turned to me and told me to be quiet and sit in the corner. I again said that I didn't think it was a good idea but she told me if I said another word I could wait down in the lobby. Since I didn't want to miss this I decided that if he pulled out that would be good enough. This kid started really fucking my wife hard, she was screaming in pain and pleasure. I could hear his big balls smacking against her as he drove his cock deep inside. She said he was hitting the back of her pussy and had never felt this way. I was sitting in my chair behind them jerking my cock, I had to stop myself from cumming several times as I was really turned on by this kid pounding my wife like I couldn't. He was fucking her missionary position with my wife's legs up on his shoulders, giving him the best access she could. After only about 10 minutes he said he needed to cum, my wife asked him to cum on her not in her pussy. He pulled out and shot a huge load all over her tits. My wife then started scooping it up with her fingers and eating his cum. I knew it was quick but she looked to be satisfied with a big cock fucking her hard even if only lasting 10 minutes. I was amazed however that he never really lost his hard on. He told her if she sucked him he'd be hard again in a few minutes and ready for round 2. My wife laid him down on the bed and she started licking up her own juices off his cock and balls. He reached over and started fingering her pussy to keep her wet. Just as he predicted, he was fully hard again in just a few minutes, I was amazed. He said he wanted to fuck her doggy so she got on all fours. He shoved his cock into my wife's pussy hard, not giving her a chance to adjust. She screamed out and he said that's how he fucks sluts. He then started calling her a slut and she was really getting into it. He made her cum really hard fucking her from behind. She then said she wanted to ride his big cock. He laid down and she got on top and lowered herself down on his cock slowly. She started slidding his cock up and down in her pussy, she was finally in control. He was obviously enjoying this as he started to grunt and moan. She rode his cock slow and deep and would reach down and play with his balls. She fucked him for a long time like this, my cock was needing to explode but I wanted to save it till the end. As they fucked I saw him start to tense up and he let out a big groan. I knew what had just happened, because she was on top he blew his load into her and there wasn't much she could do about it. I expected her to jump off him in protest as she knew how important this was to me. Instead she continued to sit on his cock rocking back and forth. I could now see the cum starting to ooze out of her pussy and slide down his balls. I was a little disturbed by this as that was a big rule of mine, I didn't want any other man's seed in my wife. And the fact that she wasn't objecting and continued to have him inside her, which would push his seed up further. Even though this happened I still blew my load as I needed the relief after seeing how hot it was to watch my hot wife get fucked. She went to take a shower and the kid got dressed and said he had a great time and I was a lucky man. He asked if he could fuck her again, I said I didn't know but it could be possible. She came out of the shower and we talked about what had just happened. I asked if she had it out of her system or was this just the beginning. She said it was just the beginning as she loves cock now and wants to fuck as many different ones as she can. I knew I had married a slut now. I was worried that she wouldn't want me after having a much bigger cock, but I was wrong. Our sex life tripled after that and I couldn't be happier. Luckily she was not fertilized by this guy and there was no baby in there. We met this him once again and it was just as hot as the first time. But she said she was done with him and told me to find her another one. That will be another story.... 29046 2.51/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment