Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Slut In A Transit Van

Slut in a transit van By Linnlook My wife Linn and I had been to see a film in Leicester (UK) and were walking back to the car park through the city centre. It was a warm summer evening about 11.00pm. Linn was wearing a white summer dress, which buttoned down the front, and sandals under the dress all she had on was a white thong. she has small very pert breasts and hardly ever wears a bra. Her nipples are quite dark and very prominent so the general effect was sexy but not too blatant. As we walked through the centre of the town we passed an area where they were selling fast food from vans stalls etc. At the side of the road a ford crew bus was parked and the occupants a group of young guys in their 20s were leaning out of the window giving the eye to all the girls and calling invitations out to them. It was all very good humoured and there was a lot of banter and back chat and general good fun. Some of the girls were very provocatively dressed and Linn and I were generally turned on by the atmosphere. As we passed one of the lads called out "nice ass give her one for me". So we stopped and turned back, I should point out that I am over 6 ft and "chunky". Initially the ads were worried that we or more especially I had taken offence at their friends comment but we soon put their mind at rest. Linn asked if they ever got anyone take them up on their suggestions but they said no. "I suppose I am too old for you" she said smoothing the dress against her body. After a moment of shocked silence the lads started to say that she was great and not to old and anything they could think of to cover their embarrassment, I decided that I should take control of the situation I pointed to a dimly lit side street just off the main road and suggested that things might get to be more interesting if they pulled out of the lights. When the driver finally realised that we were serious he started the engine and with a crunching of gears and three mighty leaps they had done a U turn (not encouraged in UK) and had come to rest in the side street. The back doors of the bus were facing the main Street and were in good light but the bulk of the bus was in shadow. As Linn and I walked across the road the back doors opened and five lads jumped out onto the street. Are you up for this? I asked Linn, stroking her bottom "mmmmmmmmm" was the only reply. As we got to the bus the driver joined his mates so we were faced with six horny young studs who obviously could not quite believe what was happening. I explained that we could all have a very good time if a few basic rules were agreed They gave me the van keys They were not to inflict pain They stopped if Linn said so The keys were thrust into my hand and the lads all agreed. I turned to Linn and said "Strip". She very deliberately started to undo the dress buttons then held the dress open for a second before slipping it off and passing it to me. The lads were in total silence. Then still standing on the road behind the buss she slipped her thong off and gave that to me as well. I put my hand under her left breast and lifted it slightly then pulling her by her nipple I turned her round so that they could all see what they were getting. Linn is 5 ft 9 slim with small breasts a very shapely bum and long legs. Her pubic hair is always trimmed short. "Get in" I said and guided her to the bus "Ok gentlemen have fun" There was a slight pause then six guys tried to get through the door at the same time. Eventually they sorted themselves out got in the bus and shut the door. I went round to the front and sat in the drivers seat. They were all over my wife kissing her sucking her nipples and fingering her pussy all at the same time. She managed to slow them down and ordered them to strip, an act of seconds. From then on she was the centre of a scrum of naked male bodies as she sucked and fucked her way through the six guys. I didn't bother to count the times that she came but eventually the guys had all shot their load or loads and it was time to go. I moved to the back of the bus opened the door and commanded my wife to get out. Standing there on the road in the streetlight she looked fantastic. Her hair was a mess and covered in cum, there was cum on her face ant all ever her tits, her nipples were standing out like chapel hat pegs and her puss was awash I put my hand down and all four fingers slipped in without resistance. Taking her thong I wiped it over the out side of her pussy then past it into the bus as a souvenir. I gave her her dress back but told her not to fasten it. We said goodbye to the lads and walked to our car in the car park about 300yds away. I held Linn's right hand so she could only hold the dress together with her left so it flapped open there were still people walking past and they got a good eye full. Eventually she gave up and just let it flap. The now cool air felt good she said When we got to the car park I pushed her down and had her over the bonnet (Hood) of the car. .She was slopping wet and I could hardly feel myself in her she was so stretched. When we had finished I made her take the dress of and sit on it and we drove home with her nude in the front seat If anyone wants to contact us please do. linnlook@aol.com 5194 1.49/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment