Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hospitality

The following is a work of fiction and is of an adult nature . If you are offended by such material or are not of legal age to read such material ,do not read . Hospitality Part 1 ( The setup) by Yarblack When my brother called and asked me and my wife to do him a favor , we never expected it to change our lives like it did . It spiced our love life up considerably and I can't even thank him because he has no clue what happened . My brother , Lewis , called me last spring to ask a big favor . Lewis had stayed in New England when I had moved to North Carolina . It was a good move for me . I had gone to college in North Carolina and liked the area and especially the weather . I hated snow and loved golf . After college I had started working for the phone company working their computer systems . I got a few years experience then struck out on my own as a consultant . During this time I had met my wife , Alana . She was working part time as a Realtor and part time as a model when I met her . My consulting business was taking off . I had a number of steady clients and had been able to hire a secretary and two techs to help with service calls . I needed an office now since the secretary refused to work out of my tiny apartment . I called a Realtor and asked them to help me find an appropriate place . When I went to the office to meet my sales rep. she turned out to be my future wife , I couldn't take my eyes off of her . Alana is of Cuban and Italian heritage . She has beautiful dark hair and deep brown eyes . She is 5'7" tall with a very tight well proportioned body . I was staring at her through most of the day as she drove me to location after location . We did it again the following day . About two in the afternoon of the second day she looked at me as we sat outside of a storefront and said " Would you like to ask me out for dinner or something ? " I was taken by surprise " What ? Why would you think that ? " " Well every place I have shown you haven't paid attention to . You're looking at my legs more than the property . I figured you might be trying to get a date by making me drive around until I run out of gas or run out of property which ever comes first . " she said sarcastically . I realized that I hadn't paid any attention to any real estate and was smitten by her . I blushed furiously and asked her to dinner . With that out of the way I rented an office .It was her first commission . A year later she helped me find a house after we were married . That was 7 years ago . My business grew in those years and Alana continued to model and sell real estate . Her modeling was mostly local stuff . Apparently her height kept her from doing exceptionally well . She did some print ads for mail order clothing catalogues and had one national TV ad for a pantyhose brand . She started doing some acting in commercials on local television for area businesses . While Alana remained as beautiful and vibrant as ever she felt it was time to move on . 30 was the senior leagues when it came to modeling . She didn't look close to 30 , in my opinion she looked closer to her early 20's but my opinion didn't count . Alana wanted to stop doing it while it was still her choice so with another model they opened their own real estate office , Model Realty ( what else) . That was our life in a nutshell when my brother called . Lewis' next door neighbor had told him about an opportunity that the neighbor's son had . The son , Tony , had been offered a scholarship at a college near us . The college had a very good computer lab and the courses that Tony was interested in . Lewis told me that Tony was a computer prodigy who had built his first computer from spare parts and junk when he was only 11 . The problem was that Tony's mother was a widower and she had 3 other kids beside Tony with Tony being the oldest at 19 . The only way Tony could accept this scholarship was if he had a place to stay cheap . What Lewis meant was free since the college was about 20 minutes from my house . Tony's mom was very good with Lewis and his family . She never forgot a birthday or holiday and kept an eye on the house when they were away among other things . I talked it over with Alana and we both knew we couldn't say no .Our house was big enough and we had extra bedrooms . So we gave the go ahead . Tony drove down in his used Honda at the end of August . He was not what we were expecting . I had met plenty of geeks ,nerds and coders in school and afterwards in business . I knew not to expect this caricature with the pocket protector and a band aid on his glasses . Alana on the other hand was expecting exactly that . She was being cute before he was scheduled to arrive suggesting she buy jolt cola and tons of junk food so he would have sustenance . She told me she was expecting some pimple faced kid with a bow tie to be at the front door the day he pulled in the drive way .She kept referring to him as Elmo after she saw the Van Halen video" Hot for Teacher "on TV one night . I'm not sure what I was expecting but it certainly wasn't Tony . Tony was 6' tall with curly black hair and hazel eyes . He had a perpetual five o'clock shadow and was obviously very athletic . He had a V shape with large muscular shoulders that tapered into a trim firm build . Alana's eyes went wide and her jaw drop as she watched him approach . " Hi , I'm Tony . I hope you're Alana and Kenny . " he greeted us shyly . Tony could have been a model as Alana was quick to point out later when we were alone . He seemed a bit nervous that first night and we both came to realize that he was actually very shy with people he didn't know well . We took a few weeks to get to know one another and we really liked Tony . He was a good kid and he deserved a break . Selfishly we felt good that we were doing this good deed for someone who deserved it . Our house was an old farmhouse that was modernized somewhat by the previous owner . The bedrooms were on the 2nd floor with a staircase up the middle of the house from the front door to the 2nd floor hallway . There are 4 bedrooms . The master bedroom was at the far end of the house over the kitchen . We had a stairway next to our bedroom at the end of the hall the led to the kitchen . I had taken a small sewing room that was next to the kitchen stairway and made it into a walk-in closet for the two of us . A bedroom was connected to the master bedroom by an adjoining bathroom so we had converted that into an home office . The last two bedrooms were at the other end of the house and they also had an adjoining bathroom . We used both rooms as guest rooms and had given the farthest to Tony so he would have some privacy . All the bedrooms overlooked the pool that we had just had installed this summer with the barn just beyond the pool parallel to the house . The barn we had converted into a garage on the first floor and a gym on the second . The gym was my favorite place . I didn't use it as much as I should but I had another reason it was my favorite . During the second year of our marriage my wife and a few of the women she modeled with had a problem with the fitness center they used . Someone found peepholes in the dressing room . They didn't know what to do . The gym was the only place within a 60 minute drive with the type of equipment that they liked or used . Every place else nearby were weightlifting places with nothing but body builders and free weights . I had mentioned what my friends and I had done years ago . We formed a club . We chipped in to buy weights and one guy talked his parents into letting us use the basement . We each had a key to get into the basement and over the years we bought more and more equipment until we were better equipped than the Y . I suggested we do that with barn . They thought it was a great idea and it happened . I liked it because I had these great looking women going in and out of my barn all the time . I put a big floor to ceiling window on both sides of the barn where doors had been on the upper floor. The windows had curtains but they hadn't been closed in years . I would sit in the office and watch my wife and or other girls work up a sweat across from me in the barn . During this past spring Alana had sold a very expensive property and her commission was more than she had made all last year . We had both always wanted to put a pool on the property so she used some of her money to have an inground pool installed and since she was a tennis freak she talked me into a tennis court on the far side of the barn . She graciously had a basketball hoop installed on the side of the court so I could shoot baskets . I liked playing tennis when we were newlyweds but Alana consistently beat me badly . It took a few months before I found out that she had been a state champion in high school . None of our schedules was a typical nine-to-five . I had to work at night for certain clients that couldn't afford interruptions during business hours . Alana traveled to Atlanta for most of her modeling and acting jobs and was gone for days , sometimes weeks at a time . Tony had a schedule that changed day to day . He was gone for a day or two then home for a couple then gone at night and home all day . He had a part time job on campus and did his research and lab work at all hours . Tony had taken a look at our home PC and made suggestions on how to improve it's performance . I followed his advice and for about $200 I got twice the performance I had before . To make me feel out of touch , it was something I never thought of and probably wouldn't have . We seemed to enjoy each other's company .Tony had become comfortable around us . Tony even sat down and played scrabble with us on a few rainy nights . Alana had offered Tony the use of the gym in the barn and he had been using it every day since . He was a smash with the other women that worked out there also . One of Alana's friends , Melanie , had actually planned her workouts around Tony's workouts . She would stop at the house to see my wife and then ask if Tony had been in the gym yet . She would wait if he hadn't and workout if he had . Melanie had also taken to wearing tight skimpy exercise outfits . Before Tony she wore old oversize sweatshirts and pants . I think Tony and Melanie had an affair for a week or two then Melanie had gone to New York on a modeling gig and she hasn't been back since . I don't have any proof just a feeling . There were times when 3 or 4 women were working out and Tony was also in the gym . I watched from the window as the women would gesture at Tony behind his back , blowing kisses , pretending to faint or grabbing at his ass . My wife was included in a few of these . Tony was very shy when it came to women even though it was apparent that women had a tendency to notice him . I figured aggressive women did well with him because he didn't seem like the type to make the first move . The first few months were a big adjustment for us . We were accustomed to having the run of the house . Modesty was not Alana's strong suit . We both normally walked around the house in the mornings in what ever we wore to bed the night before and hadn't closed a door to our bedroom or bathroom more than a dozen times in the time we were married . With Tony in the house we had to adjust by closing doors . It took awhile . On a few occasions while Alana was in the shower I went downstairs to get the paper or coffee and out of force of habit left the bedroom door open . A few times Tony opened his door just as Alana was getting out of the shower and going to the closet for clothing . He had caught her in various stages of nakedness on those occasions . Each time he seemed genuinely embarrassed .Alana on the other hand would just giggle or wink . Tony and I had come to an unspoken agreement that I was okay with these occasional accidental glimpses of my wife . We both new she was beautiful and I new it would be hard for him to turn his head completely with her standing there nude . On a single occasion Alana and I had made love with the bedroom door open . Tony wasn't home when we started . Afterward I had gone downstairs to get a drink and noticed his car outside . He was in his bedroom . He came home while we were making love and must have seen us as he went to his room . He couldn't have missed us since the bed is directly in view from the hall with the door open . The year moved along . Tony drove home for the Christmas holidays . The New Year came . Tony returned and we settled in again . In April , Tony , nervously asked a favor . He wanted to stay through the summer to take some courses and continue at the college into the fall semester . We said yes . Tony had taken to cutting the grass and doing some other chores around the house . So I had no problem with him at all since I hated lawn mowers . Everyone had adjusted to our living arrangement nicely . The only inconvenience was that our lovemaking was confined to the bedroom while he was around . That wasn't a big one to deal with . Two things happened in June that started me thinking some strange thoughts . The weather had warmed up and we had started using the pool when weather permitted . Alana had started to work on her tan . Our house was fairly isolated , the last house on the road with the nearest neighbor a 1/4 mile away . We were surrounded on 3 sides by state forest and had a wonderful view of the Appalachian mountains . Because of this Alana had taken to sunbathing topless when she was home alone and even nude at times . Usually she wore a very tiny bikini bottom . Our driveway was gravel so if someone drove up to the house you could hear them well before they were near the house . This gave her enough time to dress or scoot inside if someone came home . The first thing happened a day I was home with a bad cold . I had a fever and had taken a nap at about 11a.m. Alana said she was going to take a swim and work on her tan while I slept . Unbeknownst to either of us Tony had given his car to a friend to tune up that morning and the friend had dropped him off without pulling into the driveway . He had walked up to the front door and went up to his room at about 2 o'clock while I was still sleeping . I woke at 2:30 and went to walk downstairs . As I went to the front stairs I saw Tony in his room . He hadn't closed the door all the way He was naked and he was looking out the window towards the pool . He was also jerking off furiously . I slipped quietly back into my bedroom and looked out the window . Alana was laying by the pool topless with a g-string on and was applying tanning oil . I didn't blame him . She looked great . If I hadn't felt so lousy I probably would have gone done to the pool and invited her up to the bedroom . I waited until he finished .I heard Tony go into his bathroom then went down and told Alan that our boarder was home . I didn't say anything about him masturbating . I was turned on by the fact that he had the hots for my wife . I bet he jerked off often thinking about her, I knew I did . Instead of being mad I found it to be a compliment . Continued in Part 2 . Yarblack 1998 . Author's note : I wrote 3 or 4 stories in '94,'95 or '96 under the name Dukebag . They were " Kelly's Wedding Adventure , Kelly's Vacation Adventure and Kelly's Nite Out . The last I beleive was Kelly's Fashion Show but that one I not sure if I had gotten around to posting . The wedding story had Kelly meeting her husband at awedding after a time apart . Kelly ends up in a cloak room with another wedding guest and then begins to welcome her husband home in a limo ride home . the husband falls asleep leaving Kelly horny and needing relief . She gets her relief from two handy men at her boutique . The vacation story has the couple in wine country . Kelly ends up with some vacationing cops including a woman . The nite out has kelly hooking up with the man from the cloakroom in the wedding story. They go to a concert at a sports arena and ended up having some hot times in a luxury box . Since I wrote and posted those stories I lost my copies while upgrading my hardware and software . If anyone has these stories or knows where I can find a copy , Please email any info to yarblack@aol.com 4288 1.42/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment