Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Unknown Lover

UNKNOWN LOVER by Bluedog We have been married for about 3 months when I had witnessed my wife's best friend husband fucking my wife. Her friend Betty lived about 35 miles from our home, out in the country where no one would bother her and her husband Joe. Joe works at the steel mill in town, and likes the piece and quite that the country offers, and Betty is a secretary at their church. Joe is a very gentle and caring man, large built, and very muscular, and had a tan that never goes away due to him being half black and half white. He always was shirtless and wore sweatpants that was cut off above the knee during the warm season and spent most of his time at home in his woodwork shop. Betty was just an average women who would dress not showing any cleavage and her dress lengths where about 2 to 3 inches below her knees. I can't remember her ever wearing slacks or shorts, just those heavy full dresses. My wife for some reason enjoyed Betty's friendship, but looking at them, they were two different types of women. My wife dressed conservative to a point. She likes wearing shorts, short skirts and dresses, but not mini, loose tops, and would never be caught without panties and bra of which were the standard white type, nothing sexy. She is a little over 5 ? ft tall, around 105lbs, and Asian. During the last few times we visited Joe and Betty, I noticed Joe was looking at my wife a lot more than usual. It seem that he tried to be around her more than ever before, helping her to do this and that, or just watched her move around. The last time we visited, Joe was watching her in the front room where she was on the floor putting a puzzle together. He was sitting on the couch in front of her and talking to her as she continue to work on the puzzle. She had on a pair of loose red shorts and a loose T shirt with a large neck opening. I came into the room from the kitchen behind Joe and just as I came up behind Joe to give him a beer, I could see what Joe was looking at. As my wife was on her knees, bending over the pieces of puzzles, her T shirt gapped wide open, giving Joe a full view of my wife's bra confined tits. When she would reach forward, her bra would pull away from her tits, almost exposing her nipples. Then she would sit down and with her legs open, I could see up her red shorts, the crouch band of her white panties being tight against her pussy, outlining the lips of her pussy. I looked down at Joe and there was a huge lump sticking down his sweat pants, almost out the bottom where he cut them off. It must of been over 12 inches long and thick. My wife didn't even look up, just continue working on the puzzle and unknowingly giving Joe a show. I made like I just came into the room and didn't see anything and watched Joe trying to cover up his cock. I gave him his beer and we started talking about his project he was building out in the workshop. He mention that it was about done and would be ready to have the finish coat put on in about a week. He invited us back next weekend so he could show us the finish project and asked if we would stay that whole weekend. My wife gladly accepted the offer as a excuse to get out of the house not for a few hour, put just get away and relax. I agreed with her and told Joe we will be here next weekend. It was shortly after that when Betty came in and we all sat around and played cards and listen to the girls gap about other women and church. After about 2 hours, we gave up playing cards and it was time for us to leave. We said our good byes and will be seeing them all next week. All week I couldn't get the picture of Joe looking at my wife and getting an erection. Thoughts about him being with my wife started to materialized all week, but I knew it was impossible to happen for my wife was very truthful to me. She had many times slapped guys for trying to look down her blouse when she catches them, or would leave the area. She had no desire to be a slut or unfaithful. Saturday morning we grabbed a few things for the weekend trip and headed on out to Joe and Betty's place. We got there about 10:30 am and found Betty home alone. Joe had to go into town to get some stuff for his project that he forgot yesterday and would be back around 3:00 she informed us. I said, oh great, here I am with two ladies and nothing to do. Betty offered that I could relax out back till Joe gets back, for her and my wife were going down to the church to put together a mosaic that is going to be on display for Sunday service. It stuff like this my wife enjoys, guess that why they were good friends, and started helping Betty load her car with all the stuff that they needed. I went around the back and found a shady spot and daydreamed about Joe and my wife again. Some of the dreams were so intense, that I started jacking off. All within a couple of hours, I shot my cum load 3 times, daydreaming of Joe being with my wife. It was then that I dozed off, for not only was I exhausted from cuming 3 times, I worked late last night and had only a couple hours of sleep. I woke up and realized that is was dark and look at my watch seeing that it was past 9:00. I got up and saw Betty's car in the driveway and Joe's truck parked by his workshop. As I started walking toward the house, I noticed the light on in the workshop and turned toward it to see Joe. As I approached the workshop, I saw my wife inside through the window, sitting on a stool watching Joe assemble his project. I thought I would stay outside and watch for awhile. My wife was wearing one of her skirts and a front zippered top. I could hear them talking for the window was open. They were talking about why Joe didn't go to church and about his project. It was then that Joe had opened a bottle of cleaning solution to wipe down his project when it tipped over and splashed on my wife's top. Her top was yellow and where the solution landed, it turned a dark orange. She told him it was OK and it would evaporate and the color would return to it original shade. Joe mentioned that they were lucky that none got into her eyes or face. In about a minute, my wife told Joe that the smell was getting her light headed and that she was going to go outside for some fresh air. It was then, as she slid off the stool, she slowly fell down to the floor. Joe got up to help her but was to late before she was on the floor, laying on her back, her skirt up around her waist, her legs spread apart exposing her panty covered pussy completely to Joe. Joe stopped dead in his tracks and stared at my wife's covered pussy. It seem like a long time before he moved and I moved closer to the window to get a closer look at what happened. Not only was she spread out on the floor exposing her covered cunt, when she slid down, something hooked her top and part of her bra, for her right breast was out and the cool air had her nipple standing up and hard. Her aureole was the size of a quarter, slightly darker then the skin of her breast. I could never understand why she wore a bra, for her tits were very firm and never flatten out when she laid down. There was no sag at all in them. For a size 36B, they were a sight to behold and they sure beheld Joe in his tracks. Joe started to move and got behind my wife and shook her. He checked for a pulse and tried to wake her. Seeing that she was not going to wake up and she was in no danger, he got up and closed the bottle of cleaning solution and started reading out loud the warning label. Found out that what happened was that my wife was put to sleep from the fumes and would be OK within a few hours. He walked over to my wife and stared at her exposed tit and panty covered crotch and started rubbing his cock. I could see it straining against the front of his shorts. A few minutes later, he reached down and pull my wife up, dragged her over to the small work table and laid her down on her back onto the table. He took hold of the zipper on her top and pulled it down all the way and opened her top all the way exposing all of her bra encased tits. He then slid his hand inside the left bra and started pinching her nipple. He took his other hand and started rubbing her exposed tit, pulling on her nipple until it stood out hard at least a ? inch. He removed his hand from under the bra and pulled her bra up over her tits, leaving both tits exposed. He bent over and started sucking on her right nipple and then the left one. Each time before moving to the other nipple, he would bite her nipple and pull on it with his teeth. It wasn't long before I could see her nipples turn from a light pink to a dark red, almost purple, from his administration. They also extended further than I had ever seen them, for they now stood out almost a full inch and her aureole was the size of a dime now on each breast. Joe stood up and look down at her. He walked around the table to the top of her head and pull her body up till her head tilted back over the edge. He put his hands into his waistbands and pushed his shorts down until they dropped on the floor. As the waistband passed over his cock, I saw the biggest cock I have ever seen. I felt like I was a little boy compared to him and I have a respectable 8 incher. It had to be at least 13 inches long and the girth of a pop can. Later on I found out it was 13 ? inches long and the pop can was little bigger around, only 1/8 of an inch. He started to rub it over my wife's mouth which was open do to her position, sticking the tip in every so often. He kept this up for awhile, pushing more of his cock into her mouth each time. I could see the precum oozing out of his cock and spreading it all over her mouth, making it slippery each time he pushed his cock into my wife's mouth. It wasn't long till he had the head of his cock inside her mouth and after a few strokes of fucking her mouth, he shoved the whole length of his cock down her throat. He kept going into her mouth until his big plum size balls hit her eyes. He pulled back and started to fuck her throat slowly. It took only six strokes and then he gripped her head and rammed his cock home, deep into her throat and cum. It must of been a lot for he held her there for a long time and when he pulled out, there was one last squirt that shot out and hit her left tit. To my surprise, he was still hard. He walked around and got between my wife's legs and unsnapped her skirt and removed it. There was my wife, laid out on his work table, her top opened with her bra push up, both of her tits standing tall with their nipples pointed at least an inch beyond the breast. On her left tit, cum was oozing down the middle of her chest, and further down, the only thing left was her panties. It was then that I noticed that the crotch of her panties was really wet and Joe haven't even touched her there yet. Joe spread her legs more and lifted them up and back. He hooked them over his shoulders and slowly started to rub her wet panties, pushing the material into her labia, he slid a finger under the leg band and slowly caress her cunt. I could see his fingers inter her pussy hole and started finger fucking my wife. Slowly my wife started to respond to the stimulation's and before long, I saw her arched her hips and climaxed on his fingers. He removed his fingers and pulled her panties down her legs and off. Then he sat down on a little stool in front of my wife's cunt and started kissing her cunt, running his tongue over, around, stabbing in her hole and sucking on her clit. It wasn't long, she raised her hips high, I could see her stomach convulse, for she was having a big climax. When Joe removed his mouth and stood up, her cunt lips were inflamed and swollen, pussy juice was dripping out and running down to the circle of her tight butt hole, making it shine and glisten in the light. Joe took his cock and placed it at the opening of her cunt and rubbed it around, getting it well lubricated, and slowly started pushing it in. His cock bent in the middle trying to push it in, he reached down and grabbed his cock and keeping it straight, slowly spread my wife's lips apart, pulling them in with his cock, and all at once, the head slipped in. He waited a little and than started pushing more into her. I didn't know if my wife could take all of him or not, watching him pushing more and more into her cunt, I felt a warm wetness going down my leg. Man, I came without touching myself, I was so engrossed of what was going on inside, I didn't realized I was that excited and turned on. I took my cock out and started jacking off while I watched Joe fuck my wife. Joe finally had all of his cock inside my wife cunt and slowly pulled back till the head remained inside. He then slowly pushed back inside her all he had and held him self there for a second or two. Then he started fucking her with deep, fast, hard strokes. Her pussy lips clung to his cock as if they were stuck to it. When he pulled back, her pussy lips extended out and when he pushed in, her lips went in with his cock. Joe must of fucked her for about 15 minutes, and then he raised her legs past her tits and rammed his cock hard into her and held it there. He must of filled her up, for I could see his cum leaking out around his cock and he was still shooting in her. Finally Joe relaxed and I came on the side of the work shed like I never had before. Man, was I ever drained. I saw Joe retrieved my wife's panties and put them back on over her legs while he stayed in her. He raised her hips and slowly pulled out his cock and I could see that he was still cumming. He held his cock at the entrance of her hole and slowly filled it completely full of cum. Her cunt was wide opened with her pussy lips splayed out on each side. Joe wiped his cock on her small patch of pubic hair and finished putting her panties on. Joe continued to dressed my wife and when he was all done, she looked like nothing happened. I put my cock back inside my pants and made myself decent and hollered at Joe if he has seen my wife, for I was asleep in back and just woke up. Joe hollered back, telling me she was inside and that the cleaning fumes had gotten to her and she was asleep in the corner chair. I asked him if he would help me get her up to the house and upstairs so I could put her into bed. Joe was really playing the gentleman role, for he helped me with her without any incidents and talked about how it happened and was very sorry. After he left, I undress my wife completely naked. Her nipples were still very hard and swollen and as I pulled her panties off, which was really soaked with his cum, her cunt started leaking more cum. I leaned down and started kissing her outer lips and flicked my tongue in the mixture of their juices. That was a first for me and I realized that it tasted OK and started sucking and cleaning my wife's pussy out until it was clean and fresh. I raised my head and took a close look at her pussy and holding her labia's apart which were now hanging out about 3 inches, I was able to gaze inside her pussy hole for it was wide open. It was then that I was still able to see Joe's cum way inside her. I undress and laid down beside her, watching her breathing, looking at her tits, rubbing them, squeezing them. Finally she started to wake up and saw me laying beside her and she gave me one big kiss. She told me that she was having this dream of me fucking her like I have never done before and that she had multiples orgasms through out the evening. She then realized that we were in bed and was naked, her nipples were sore and her pussy hurt and was wide opened. She said that it must of happened for she sure was sore everywhere and loved me for making her cum so many times. She just wish it would have happened while she was awake. I asked her if she remember anything about being with Joe down at his work shop. She said that the cleaning solution fumes was getting to her and that was all see remembers. My wife didn't know what happened to her that night, and 3 months later she realized that she was pregnant. Only problem here is that I was cut two years ago and unable to get her pregnant. She didn't know this and thought it was our until she had a miscarriage in her 6th month and found out that the baby was of black origin and either one of us do not have any black in our family tree. She was finally able to put the pieces together and realized Joe was the father of her child and he was the one that fucked her raw. Betty and her friendship ended with my wife when Betty found out that Joe fucked my wife. Betty blamed my wife for Joe's wrong doing and told her to stay away forever. My wife did stay away, but Joe had made a few trips to our house were we had some wild three ways in the following year before they moved to the west coast. After he left, my wife returned being a devoted wife again till I had my accident. This is the beginning of true life experiences stories of my wife, later on as each adventure passes, she slowly realizes that all women are truly sluts and enjoys it, for she has no regrets for it all was and still is very exciting. The ones missing out are the ones who suffers not knowing what it is like to let it all out and judges us that does know what it is like and enjoy it. Maybe they are just jealous that they can't do it for they were taught that it was wrong and are still tied to Mom's apron strings. Please e-mail me at: bluedog54@hotmail.com if you would like to comment on the story. This is only my second story and I hope I get better as I go along. I do not have any way of putting a picture of my wife on the net, but I would accept some from yours along with a story or two. Maybe then my wife will let this happen for now she says "no way", keeping it private and only letting only her choices see it for real. 9006 1.62/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment