Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sally's Holiday pt. 5

SALLY?S HOLIDAY Pt 5 Sally came into the lounge wearing a wrap over dress, stockings and high heels, the plunging neckline of the dress revealed a fair amount of cleavage and she looked drop-dead sexy. We headed out to a little restaurant not far from home; there were a few other early evening diners and Sally drew a few admiring glances as we went to our table. We took our seats and ordered drinks and the meal. I noticed a couple of guys glancing over and one of the staff had moved to a place where he was looking directly at our table from the side. I looked across at Sally and quietly asked if she was flashing. She giggled and said that she was, so I pointed out that it appeared to be having the desired effect. After a short while, she ?appeared to notice? her situation and covered her thigh. The disappointment on the young waiter?s face was apparent. She leant across and said that she would let her skirt slip again later. Now she began to relate more events from her holiday. After breakfast the girls had had a couple of hours sunbathing, then headed into town. After lunch, they browsed the shops for outfits for the evening. They had noticed one shop selling some risqu? outfits: dresses, club wear, fetish gear and some extremely sexy nightwear, so they headed in. They spent some time browsing, picking up bits and giggling at what they might look like. Finally they had settled on what they would wear, but I was going to have to wait until we got home to find out exactly what her outfit had been; suffice to say it included stockings and was very sexy and revealing. They had spent the rest of the afternoon browsing other shops and Sally had decided on a pair of killer heels she had seen earlier. They sat at a bar for a drink and discussed their final plans for the evening, then headed back to the hotel to get ready. I noticed the waiter from earlier had again taken up position and kept looking in our general direction, so mentioned it to Sally. She gave me a wink and an impish grin and I noticed her move as she clearly crossed her legs. I knew that this would cause her dress to slip down her thigh and kept a watch on the waiter out of the corner of my eye; sure enough, he was now watching Sally quit intently. She smiled at me and continued chatting as if she hadn?t noticed. After a while I looked up and caught the waiter?s eye. I beckoned him over and asked for the bill. He was trying desperately not to look as if he was looking at her stockinged thigh; as he left we both smiled at each other. He returned with the bill, I paid and as we stood to leave I said ?Gorgeous legs, aren?t they and so sexy in stockings?? He blushed and nodded his head, lost for words. We left the restaurant in a fit of giggles. We headed home and Sally told me to wait in the lounge. After 10 minutes, she called me to come to the bedroom. I walked in and stopped dead in my tracks; she had changed out of the dress and was wearing a little grey and pink sheer baby doll nightdress which came to her upper thighs. It was tied with a single bow at her breasts, falling open below that and had a matching thong, tied at the sides. She still had on the stockings and suspenders and her high heels, the ones she had bought on holiday. ?This is the outfit I wore that evening.? She told me. ?It seems as if it has the same effect on you as it did on the guys.? She continued. ?Guys?? I enquired. ?So it was a group thing, rather than individual?? Sally smiled and said ?Well, I did say we were going to give them a last night to remember. So just keep listening and all will be revealed.? ?Hmmm, looks like most if it already has been!? I chuckled and she gave me a playful slap on the arm. The sheer material of the outfit did leave very little to the imagination, her large round breasts were barely enclosed by the top and her dark nipples were clearly visible under the lace, similarly the thong, through which the little dark patch of ?runway? above her neatly waxed pussy was just visible and the filmy material hugged every contour and fold of her sex. ?But I must say you look dead sexy and extremely fuckable.? I concluded. She gave me a coy smile and said ?That is the general idea.? There were two glasses of wine poured and, handing one to me, she led me over to the small sofa. I noticed our ?play sheet? was on the sofa; a soft cotton sheet with a plastic sheet attached to the back by Velcro and thought that this was likely to be a wet and messy session!. She clinked her glass against mine, looking straight into my eyes and then took a sip; we drank as she set the scene. The three girls had got showered and changed. They opened the connecting doors between their rooms and met up in Tanya?s room. All three had on very similar outfits, stockings, high heels and some sort of skimpy sheer night gown. They poured themselves some wine and set about putting the finishing touches to the rooms. Tanya had given her room key to Steve with instructions that the three guys should arrive at 7 and let themselves in. The guys had a night flight and had to leave the hotel at around one a.m. So they could check out and bring their bags to the girls? rooms. The appointed hour arrived and the girls were gathered in Sally?s room. They heard Tanya?s door open and shouted to the lads to leave their bags in there and come through; as the guys walked into the room, their jaws dropped as they drank in the sight of the three scantily clad girls stood in a line. ?We thought we?d give you a last night to remember.? The girls said in unison then poured glasses of champagne and held them out to the guys. They joined the girls and Tanya said ?Yes and anything goes!? The guys made comments about that, as the joined their respective ?partners? and let their hands wander over the women?s bodies. They drank the champagne and fondled each other. Undoing Roy?s shirt, Sally said ?Let?s get you guys into something less.? She ran her hands over his chest and slipped his shirt off, bending her head to suck on his nipples. Meanwhile the other two were taking similar action with their men. Sally had put her wine down and was undressing me as she continued. They had got the guys down to their boxer shorts, the men?s interest demonstrated by the large bulges in the front of their underwear. Sally was running her hand over the front of my shorts now. She slipped to the floor and hooked her fingers into the waistband and began to slide them down my legs; I lifted myself a little to assist her. Then she described how the three girls had knelt in front of their respective guys and slipped their shorts down and began to masturbate them. She now had my erection in her hand and told me that they had then briefly sucked the guys cocks then moved back and ?swapped? partners. They did this a second time, so that each of them had sucked each of the guys cocks, albeit briefly. Her comments earlier in the week about Derek and Roy?s ?family resemblance? had not been a joke, Derek sported an erection which, according to Sally, was at least 12 inches long and very hick, while Steve was the poor relation with only about 7 or 8 inches, but it was nonetheless also a very thick cock. At this point she sucked my cock for a few moments, then joined me again on the sofa and planted a big kiss on my lips. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and we kissed deeply for a while as my hand wandered to her pussy, feeling the damp spot between her legs and began to massage her clit. She started to moan softly, then said ?Fuck, I?m so horny, lick my pussy.? As I got to my knees she lay back on the sofa and parted her legs, I dipped my head to her crotch and began sucking at the wet patch on the front of her skimpy panties. She moaned and began to massage her breasts, tugging at her nipples through the lacy fabric. As I pleasured her, she took up the story again. They had stood again and with their respective partners. Derek had said ?Wow, looks like it will be a night to remember with three sexy bitches in heat!? They all laughed and Sally led Roy to the bed, Followed by Tanya and Steve, while Fiona and Derek moved to the Sofa. The three girls had lain down and the guys got straight to work pulling off knickers and getting their tongues into action. At this point, I undid the ties at the sides of Sally?s thong, letting the front drop, I pushed my tongue into her and began to lick and suck at her clit. Roy had learnt fast and soon had Sally squirming with two fingers stroking her g-spot while he sucked her clit. She soon came with a loud moan and a ?Fuck, Yeah!? squirting cum onto Roy?s face. Tanya followed suit shortly after and Steve suggested they swap partners. Sally suggested that the girls lay beside each other head to feet, so they could suck the guy?s cocks, too. Roy began licking Tanya?s cunt and Sally took his big black cock into her mouth, while Steve went down on her and had his own cock sucked by Tanya. The two girls were soon writhing and moaning as they had their second orgasm, while on the sofa, Derek and Fiona were 69ing on the sofa. The three girls came almost simultaneously and were all fairly vocal. Now, Fiona suggested another swap, saying ?I want to get my hands on that lovely young black cock.? She beckoned Roy over to the sofa and began to masturbate him then said ?Mmmm, come on then and fill my cunt with that monster.? Roy didn?t need to be asked twice and climbed on top of her, pushing his cock in to the hilt as Fiona wrapped her legs round him. On the bed, Steve was now on his back, with Tanya straddling his shoulders and he was licking her cunt again. Sally had got onto all fours and was sucking his cock when Derek came over and began fingering her. She took Steve?s cock out of her mouth long enough to say ?Ooooh that?s good, but I?d rather feel that cock in my cunt!? Derek had obliged and began fucking her doggy fashion as she sucked Steve?s cock. Tanya had leant forward now and told Sally with a giggle not to be so greedy. Sally tilted her head over and began to suck Steve?s balls, while Tanya took over sucking his cock. Sally told me that at this point Tanya had cum on Steve?s face and then turned to kiss him. She suggested that they join Roy and Fiona so they left Sally with Derek on the bed and head over to the sofa. Sally watched as Fiona turned Roy onto his back and mounted him, then Tanya leant over the sofa, offering herself for Steve to take her from behind. Derek withdrew and suggested that he and Sally get into a 69, as he wanted to taste the squirty pussy Roy had told him about. She obliged, laying on her back as he climbed onto her, pushing his cock into her mouth as he put his head between her legs and began sucking hard on her clit. By this stage, I had picked up Sally?s g-spot vibrator and was working it in all the right places as I chewed and sucked her clit. She was working her tits, squeezing and pulling on her nipples and had now stopped telling me the story, instead encouraging me with her moans and breathless cries of ?Ahhhh. Fuck yessss, don?t stop baby, I?m cumminggggg!? With this her back arched and she sprayed her cum all over my face, mixed with a generous helping of pee; the sweet and salty contrasts of the liquids hit the back of my throat as I swallowed. ?Oh, fuck, yessss! That was soooo good!? she exclaimed as I pulled the vibrator out and licked greedily at her thighs and pussy, cleaning up all that I could. She resumed her narrative of the night as I licked and sucked her. Derek told her that Roy had said that she gave a great tit wank and suggested she lie on her back, while he fucked her tits. She obliged, laying back while he straddled her stomach. Raising her tits, she wrapped them round his cock and played with her nipples as he moved his long cock back and forth, on the ?up stroke? she was able to take him into her mouth briefly, flicking her tongue over the crown of his knob. After a few minutes, she felt someone part her thighs and fingers being pushed into her cunt, then a mouth tenderly sucking her clit. ?God, it felt so good!? She told me. Then she had managed to glance over towards the sofa. She went on ?Fiona was still mounted on Roy but now I could see that Steve had his cock in her arse and she was riding the two guys hard and fast as they DP?d her. That meant only one thing, Tanya was licking my pussy!? She had said ?Tanya, what the fuck is going on?? and tried to squirm out of her predicament, but Derek?s weight on her meant that she was stuck unless he let her go. But she realized that wasn?t likely as he said ?Wey heyyy, some girl on girl action to move things up a gear!? Tanya had said that she should just relax and enjoy it. Sally had suddenly realized that she wasn?t only squirming to get out of the position, but that she was already fast approaching another orgasm and so she relaxed and got back to work on Derek?s cock. Tanya was clearly very well practiced at this, as a few moments later Sally had arched her back and had another earth shattering orgasm. My mind was racing, not only had Sally owned up to being a total cock loving slut who had fucked/sucked at least six guys in less than a week, but here she was now telling me that she had enjoyed having another woman pleasure her. I do know that it was having a positive effect on my cock, which was now rock hard and ready for action. Sally went on with the account. Derek had said that she was now ?well oiled? and should be good and ready for fucking. So, moving down the bed, he got between her thighs and pushed his big cock into her. Tanya had moved back to the sofa where Fiona was climbing off Roy and bending over the sofa telling Steve to fuck her from behind. Tanya now straddled Roy and began bouncing up and down on his cock, kissing him and asking if Sally?s cum tasted good on her mouth. Derek was sucking on Sally?s tits, biting her nipples as he hammered his cock into her with force, his big balls slapping against the cheeks of her arse. She quickly reached another orgasm and slumped back onto the bed. Derek pulled out and told her to finish him with her mouth. Meanwhile Fiona and Tanya were getting ?facials? from Steve and Roy. As Sally sucked his cock, she was playing with his balls with one hand and wanking his shaft with the other. He let out a grunt and shot strings of cum onto her face and into her waiting mouth; she said that she thought he would never stop cumming, there was so much of it! She had scooped up the over spill and swallowed the lot, then licked and sucked his cock clean. All finished, they had another glass of wine together then the other two girls led their respective fuck-buddies away to their own rooms. As they left, Derek had said to the others to enjoy their flights and think of him enjoying a few extra hours with Fiona. I had been working my mouth and the vibrator on her as she recounted the events and now she was squirming in the throes of another orgasm. I sucked hard on her clit and she came, once again soaking my face with her juices. Once she had come down a little she said, ?Fuck me now, Chris, I want to feel your cock inside me.? I moved up and she grabbed my cock, guiding it into her saying ?Fuck me hard, baby.? I did as she asked and she continued, telling me that when she and Roy were alone together, she asked if he had enjoyed himself. He said that it would certainly be something he remembered for a very long time to come and asked her about her experience with Tanya. She had told him that she was more than a little uncertain about that, but she admitted it had been an incredible orgasm. She also asked what Derek had meant and it transpired that he was flying later than the others, as he was going to an airport nearer his own home. She had then gone down on Roy and, as she sucked his cock she realized it tasted different; she could taste Tanya and Fiona?s pussy on him. After a good blow job, she had him fuck her in several positions again like the previous evening, telling him to be rough with her. He had cum twice more before it was time for them to leave for the airport. A soft knock at the door accompanied by ?Come on mate, it?ll drop off!? told him it was time to leave. He kissed her and said that he had had a fantastic week. He left her his number saying that if ever she felt like she needed a black stallion again, he would be willing to oblige. Sally now had me turn onto my back and climbing onto my cock, began to ride me hard. I loved watching her tits bounce when she did this. She was fucking me faster now and soon brought me to my own climax, after which she moved down and sucked my cock clean, then had me lick her cunt again. We cleaned up then she led me to the bed. As we lay together, she was stroking my cock and asked if I had enjoyed the account. I told her that this whole thing was a real turn on for me, but I had particularly enjoyed the bit about Tanya licking her pussy. She responded by saying that she had been really confused about that at the time. ?Right now, I have another ?bonus? for you, which I think you?ll like.? She continued. ?Mmmm, I am all ears!? I replied. Sally continued to softly stroke my cock as she took up the story again. After Roy had left, she got into bed and lay there stroking her pussy as she thought over the night?s events. She admitted that she was thinking as much about Tanya licking her cunt as about the guys and the fucking; while she was a little confused, she was also very turned on by it. She had jumped when suddenly a voice beside her asked ?Would you like me to do that for you?? She pulled the sheet over her and looked up to see Tanya standing there. Like Sally, she was naked, save for her stockings. ?I have wanted to lick your pussy for a long time but the opportunity never presented itself before.? Sally said ?I didn?t know you were a...um...a...les...? and became tongue tied. Tanya ?I?m bi-sexual, have been for years.? Then she had slipped under the sheet and began to run her hand over Sally?s body. Sally started to protest, but Tanya put a finger on her lips and said ?Shhhh, just go with the flow.? Removing her finger she planted a soft kiss on Sally?s mouth. Again, Sally tried to break free, but Tanya moved closer, her fingers stroking Sally?s clit and gently pushed her tongue into her mouth. Sally admitted that she was massively turned on; slowly she relaxed under Tanya?s expert touch and, before long, her hands began to wander over Tanya?s body as she responded to her kiss, their tongues wrapping round one and other and exploring each other?s mouths. Tanya had slid a finger into Sally?s cunt, then another and was expertly stimulating her g-spot. She moved her head down and began to suck Sally?s nipples then on down across her stomach, planting soft kisses as she went. Finally she arrived at her pussy and began to lick and suck the tender flesh of her labia and clit. Sally admitted that the whole thing turned her on so much that she came almost immediately. Tanya had continued to give her a good licking and then she pulled her fingers out and moved up, placing her wet hand between their faces. ?Try some?? she asked and began to lick her fingers; Sally did the same. Then Tanya had kissed her again, now Sally began to lick her own juices from her girlfriend?s face. Sally admitted to Tanya that she had often licked her own fingers after masturbating and enjoyed the taste of her cum on my face and cock (and more recently the faces and cocks of the guys she had fucked on the holiday). She told her that she had often fantasized about sex with another woman. Tanya had encouraged her to try some pussy licking for herself. A little uneasy at first she had soon relaxed and begun to enjoy it; giving Tanya a strong orgasm and getting her first taste of girlie cum into the bargain. She told me they had spent some time pleasuring each other in various ways and had fallen asleep together. In the morning they had showered together and made love again, before calling on Fiona and heading down to breakfast. Sally then moved down the bed and took my cock into her mouth, finishing me off with a fantastic blow job. Afterward, she came back alongside me and kissed me, ensuring I tasted my own cum on her tongue. Sally then said ?You must think me a total whore after all this, but it was so good, I just couldn?t get enough.? I told her not to forget that I was enjoying it too and said ?I rather like my new cock hungry slut of a wife! Besides, when was the last time we fucked 5 times in 2 days?? Then she said ?OK, owning up to fucking several guys is one thing, you have always made it clear that the thought of me with other guys turned you on, so I knew I was on safe ground. But now I have confessed to enjoying lesbian sex too. I was uncertain of your reaction.? ?I am a red blooded male and, like most guys, I find that there is something uber-horny about girl on girl sex. Shit, you know that my porn collection contains a fair share of lesbian and Bi films and mags! ?OK, but I was a little unsure of how you were going to react to finding out that I had done it.? She concluded. I replied that I was fine with it, but it was a shame I hadn?t been able to witness any of it. She smiled and kissed me, ?You will be pleased to know it is nearly finished, then you get to have a rest, you have worked really hard!? she giggled. ?Tomorrow?s the final episode and it is a special, as it?s on video, but more about that tomorrow. 9771 1.33/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment