Monday, January 28, 2013

Jennifer’s New Life

Hi ? My name is Jennifer and I am a 37 year old housewife in Brentwood Tennessee. I am 5 feet 4 inches tall, I have long straight light brown hair a little ways past my shoulders, I weigh about 120 pounds, brown eyes and my measurements are 36C-24-35. I?m very proud of the fact that at 37 years of age, and after 2 children, I still have the kind of body that causes men to turn their heads. My husband, David, is 43 years old, and he is a successful Banker in Nashville. We have 2 children as I mentioned earlier, Scott, who is 17 and about to start his senior year in high school, and Ally, who is 14. Both kids have dark brown hair, like their father, but otherwise their features more closely resemble me. I met my husband my freshman year at the University of Alabama, and we were married the following summer. We moved to Brentwood as soon as we got back from our honeymoon and have lived here ever since. That was 18 years ago. Prior to meeting my husband I had only had sex with 3 other men. My last high school boyfriend, Billy, in Birmingham, who was grossly inexperienced if you can imagine that - and a couple of lifeguards I knew the summer before I started college, Marty and his buddy Sam. Marty was my main squeeze that summer of 1990, and we had some pretty steamy sex on a regular basis all summer long. But Marty also managed to talk me into some pretty hot threesomes with Sam on occasion. I was pretty reluctant to do that sort of thing at first, but Marty was pretty persuasive, and both of them were incredibly good looking, so it was hard to say no. But since I met my husband I have been a one-man woman, and quite happily married thank you. Anyway, that was just a little bit of background about me. My world took a dramatic turn this past summer a couple of weeks before school was about to start up. My son Scott, and his 16 year old girlfriend Amanda, wanted to throw a pool party one Saturday afternoon at our house for some of their friends. Since Amanda, who is a cute, petite blonde, is on the high school cheerleading squad there were quite a few cheerleaders in attendance at the party, as well as a few of the football players who were there primarily for the cheerleaders as you can imagine. I like to show off the fact that I am still in great shape, so I was wearing my skimpiest yellow bikini that day. Scott and Ally were kind of upset with me because of the way the high school boys were ogling my ?assets? ? but as I told my kids, ?There?s nothing wrong with giving young men a little eye candy every once in a while.? One of the football players at the party was a 16 year old black kid by the name of James Tillman. James lived with his father, Robert Tillman about a couple miles from our house. Robert had moved to Brentwood from Nashville the previous year, shortly after his wife passed away, so that James could attend a better school and play on a football team where he had a better chance of being recruited by one of the big time college teams. James was a good looking kid for a black boy. He wasn?t very tall, maybe only about 5? 7? or so, but he was muscular and strong looking with a handsome face. I had met his father a couple of times in recent months at some local functions. And I had to admit that Robert Tillman was a handsome man. He is about 5? 10? or so, muscular like his son. But at about the age of 50 his muscularity has softened some. But he still has an appearance, or should I say aura of pure physical power about him. I know I shouldn?t think that way about a man other than my husband, especially a black man. But I knew that even though I found myself somewhat mildly attracted to Robert I was too much in love with David to ever have any feelings, sexual or otherwise, for another man. During the course of the party I noticed that James was openly flirting with Amanda, Scott?s girlfriend. You could hardly blame him as Amanda is an exceptionally pretty and coquettish girl. And with her perky little breasts in that cute little purple bikini any red blooded young man would be crazy not to at least try to get to know her. Furthermore, it appeared to me that Amanda was encouraging James with her flirtatious smile and the way she paraded around the pool in her skimpy bikini. I saw that Scott was noticing this mutual flirtation as well, and he was obviously not happy about it. He was getting more irritable with the situation, and it showed in his face and his body language. Finally, at one point when I was clear on the other side of the pool serving some snacks to some of the other kids I heard a commotion. I turned and looked across the pool to see Scott and James in a heated argument. I could only hear portions of what they were saying, such as Scott warning James to stay away from Amanda. I excused myself and began to make my way around the pool to separate the two boys. As I did so Scott shoved the black boy. Then I heard James say to Scott in a loud voice that ?if you push me again white boy I?m gonna whip your sissy white ass.? That?s when Scott made the biggest mistake of his young life. He shoved James a second time. James suddenly gave Scott a quick punch to the face which sent my son falling several feet away. The black boy moved forward as Scott was picking himself up off the ground. When James came in close Scott tried to hit him with a wild roundhouse type of punch, but James easily blocked it and then proceeded to pummel my poor helpless son. In a matter of seconds it was painfully obvious that Scott was no match for James, who was obviously physically superior. I just stood there dumbfounded as I watched this black boy beat my son mercilessly. In less than a minute Scott began to cry like a baby. ?Please James,? my son whimpered,? please stop hitting me.? ?Shut up you sissy white boy,? James responded. ?I?m giving you the beatin you deserve you wimpy little asshole!? ?Please, please,? Scot sobbed as he tried to cover his face, ?please stop. Please, I beg you. Please don?t hurt me any more.? James stopped hitting my whimpering son and grabbed him by the hair to lift him to his feet. All the other kids just stood there. All the boys and most of the girls were looking at my son with disgust at his display of what I can only describe as whimpering submission to a physically superior black boy. But some of the girls, including Scott?s girlfriend, Amanda, all of whom were white, were looking at James with what I would call unadulterated animal lust in their eyes. My God, I thought. What has this black beast done to my poor son? James slapped Scott across the face two or three times with his open hand. ?You ever fuck with me again white boy I?m gonna give you a beatin that makes this look like childs play. You understand?? ?Y-y-yes James,? my son stammered. ?Yes what sissy white boy?? ?Yes sir, I will never fuck with you again.? ?That?s good you little sissy,? said James, ?Now tell every one here what you are.? ?Huh?? Scott was puzzled. ?I said ? Tell everyone here what you are you sissy white boy faggot,? James hissed through his teeth. ?I-I-I?m a s-s-sissy white b-boy f-f-faggot,? Scott said with the sound of complete surrender in his voice. James released his hold on Scott and allowed my son to crumple to the ground. The strong black boy stood over the weaker white boy with his fist clenched as if he was hoping Scott would try to get up so he could beat him into submission again. At that moment Amanda went to James and placed her soft white hand on his muscular powerful arm. James turned to her and she put her arms around his neck as he pulled her close and Amanda passionately kissed the strong black boy who had just beaten and humiliated her boyfriend. As they kissed James palmed and squeezed Amanda?s cute little white cheerleaders ass which caused her to become even more aroused, if that was even possible, for she pulled herself as close and tight to James as she could, as if she were trying to meld their lust filled bodies together. Scott looked up at them and sobbed. At this point I came to my own senses. ?ALLY,? I quickly screamed as I ran to my son, ?Call your father right now. Tell him it?s an emergency. Get home now!? Cradling my son?s head, and stroking his beaten face, I looked up at Nikki, one of the other cheerleaders and asked her if she could look up Robert Tillman?s number and call him. Nikki agreed and ran off to get her cell phone. By the time David got to the house I had Scott sitting up in a chair next to the pool. A few of the kids were still there. I guess they must have been enjoying this humiliation that Scott had just endured at the hands of a strong black boy. ?What the hell happened?? David yelled as he looked at his beaten son. ?Scott got into a fight with Robert Tillman?s son,? I explained. ?Mr. Tillman should be here any minute.? At that moment Robert Tillman walked around the house into the pool area. ?I heard about what happened here Mrs. Jones,? he said. ?I?m sorry bout what my boy did to yours mamm.? I started to speak to Mr. Tillman, but my husband suddenly cut in and began cursing at the black man. ?Listen you son of a bitch that boy of yours is a damn beast and he needs to be tamed if he wants to live in a civilized society.? ?Who?s gonna tame him?? Mr. Tillman said with a calm smirk,?You?? ?I?ll do what I have to do you bastard. There?s no excuse for what that bastard of a son of yours did here today!? ?Mr. Jones, I?m gonna let the fact that you just referred to my son as a beast and a bastard slide this time.? ?You do whatever you want Tillman. But I want that boy off my property now!? ?Where is James anyway?? Mr. Tillman asked. We all looked around and realized that in the excitement of the moment James and Amanda had disappeared. Then my daughter Ally spoke up. ?I saw them go in to the house Mom. They went into Scott?s room. I think they?re having sex on Scott?s bed.? ?WHAT!? my husband yelled. ?I?m gonna kick that bastard off my property myself!? He turned to go into the house. Mr. Tillman grabbed my husbands arm. ?Wait a minute there Mr. Jones. Let me handle this.? ?Don?t? touch me you black bastard!? my husband said through clenched teeth. Then David punched Mr. Tillman in the face. That proved to be my husband?s big mistake of the day. Mr. Tillman just rubbed the side of his face and then looked at my husband with calm, cold and threatening eyes. I saw the look on my husband?s face change from anger to sheer terror as he realized what he had just gotten himself into. Mr. Tillman stepped forward and grabbed David by his shirt collar. Suddenly he jerked my terrified husband so hard that David was literally pulled off his feet so that the stronger black man was holding him to where they were practically nose to nose. My husband dangled limply in Mr. Tillman?s strong hands. David was so terrified of the powerful black man that he trembled profusely as Mr. Tillman shook his limp body. I suddenly noticed that water was leaking out of the bottom of David?s pants and puddling on the ground below his feet. I couldn?t believe it. My husband was so frightened of the strong black man that he was literally peeing in his pants. Mr. Tillman noticed it too and immediately threw David to the ground. ?You don?t want me to whup that puny white ass of yours right here in front of your wife and these kids do you?? ?N-no,? David said with a quivering squeaky voice. ?Excuse me boy, I don?t think I quite heard you,? the black man said harshly. ?I-I s-said no?no?please don?t,? David said a little louder. ?Please don?t what punk? And call me either Sir or Mr. Tillman!? ?P-please d-don?t whip my ass?Sir?please don?t whip my ass Sir,? David replied. Mr. Tillman looked down at my husband with disgust. ?You and your puny son are poor pathetic excuses for manhood Jones! I bet my boy could whup your ass just as easily as he whupped your boy.? As I looked from my husband to Mr. Tillman I realized that the attraction that I had noticed before that I had towards Robert Tillman was not just an attraction. It was lust, pure and simple. I felt moistness building up in my vagina. I was afraid to look down, but I was sure that there was a visible wet spot forming on my yellow bikini bottoms. Robert looked at me and he must have felt the lust developing between us. He looked at me from head to toes and back again, slowly. His gaze stopped at my crotch. He knew ? he saw the signs of how hot I was becoming for him ? for his manliness. Now I understood the attraction ? the lust that Amanda must have felt for James as she saw her man being whipped and humiliated by the strong black boy. I wanted Robert to take me. I didn?t care who knew ? who saw ? I just wanted to completely surrender my body to Robert?s sexual desires. Robert came to me and gently caressed my cheek with the back of his fingers. I steeped forward and put my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around me and we kissed, our tongues probing, dancing together like long lost lovers. I felt one of his hands roughly fondle my ass while his other hand untied my bikini top, all the while kissing my mouth more passionately. He pulled my bikini top off my shoulders exposing my full breasts for my husband, my kids and their friends to see, but I didn?t care. I was too caught up in the hot lust of the moment. ?Mrs. Jones, I think you need to take off the rest of your bikini. That wet spot is still growing,? he said quietly. ?Call me Jenn honey,? I said as I continued to kiss his mouth and face. ?And if you want what?s inside of these bikini bottoms you?ll need to take them off yourself,? I teased. He then untied the sides of my bikini bottoms and let them drop to the ground. I was now completely naked for this powerful lusty black man. Completely naked that is except for the wedding and engagement rings on my left hand, symbols of my love for David, my wimp of a husband who at this moment was laying on the ground with his pants soaked from his own urine because he wasn?t man enough to stand up to Robert Tillman. The fact that all of this was being done in front of my husband and kids, as well as our remaining guests didn?t matter. All that mattered to me at this moment was that I wanted a real man to fuck me. Robert picked me up and carried my naked lust filled body across the patio. We entered the house through the kitchen door. ?Where?s your bedroom?? Robert asked. I pointed the way, then kissed him again as he carried me down the hall towards mine and David?s bedroom. Our bedroom is right across the hall from Scott?s room, and as we approached it we heard the unmistakable sounds of sex coming from the other side of the door. ?Let?s take a peak,? I giggled. Robert nodded his head so I reached down and quietly turned the knob so as to crack the door open just enough for us to peak in. Amanda and James were lying naked on Scott?s bed. Amanda was lying on her back. Her arms wrapped tightly around James?s neck as she kissed and licked his face. Her long blonde hair was splayed across the pillow. Her thighs were clutching the sides of James?s hips as the young black man was thrusting into her. Her knees were bent and her ankles stretched out so that her pretty toes were pointing towards the wall. Her moaning and verbal encouragement became louder as James was starting to increase the pace of his thrusting. ?Oh yes?oh yes?mmm?oh yes James?mmm?fuck me James?of yes, fuck me?that feels so good?mmm?oh yes?you?re better than Scott?oh yes, fuck me?oh James?fuck me HARDER?MMMM?OH, OH, OH, OH YES, JAMES, FUCK ME JAMES, FUCK ME HARD!!!? Her vocalization was getting James pretty excited as he began slamming his cock into Amanda harder and faster. It was obvious they were both about to cum. I could tell that with each powerful thrust from James?s hips that he was about to shoot his load of sperm into Amanda?s womb. It was obvious that Amanda was already in the throes of a powerful orgasm. Her screaming became louder ? then suddenly James?s muscular black ass tensed up as he slammed into Amanda?s pussy one last time. This was it I thought to myself, James was cumming. ?OH YES, OH YES?OH JAMES?YES?OH, OH, OH YES?YES, YES?? Amanda screamed in orgasmic ecstasy. His sperm was filling up Amanda?s vagina. He thrust into her three or four more times in order milk all of the semen out of his black cock into Amanda?s blonde pussy. As Amanda began to come down from her orgasm she began cooing and softly kissing James?s cheeks and ears. ?mmm?mmm?mmm?? James raised his head slightly and kissed Amanda on the mouth, her arms holding tightly around his neck. ?Oh James,? I heard Amanda say softly between kisses, ?you were incredible. Scott never fucked me as good as you just did.? At this point I quietly closed the door and Robert and I kissed again. ?It looks like James knows what he?s doing,? I mused. ?Of course he does Baby,? Robert grinned, ?he my boy aint he. Dat ?ol apple don?t fall too far from the tree.? ?What?? I laughed. ?Are you saying you taught your son how to fuck?? ?Nope,? Robert snickered, ?I?s just sayin dat he probly seen me fuckin a time or two. I get around from time to time you know.? ?Oh, so you?re saying I?m not the only woman in your life,? I teased. ?I?ll tell you what Mr. Tillman: Why don?t you show this little ?ol Southern white married lady how a real man fucks a woman.? ?Hmmm?I likes da way you thinks Baby. This way?? he asked as he nodded towards the door of my marital bedroom. ?Yes honey,? I whispered as I licked his ear, ?that?s it. Take me honey. Turn me into your slut. My pussy is so wet for you right now.? With that request Robert carried me into my bedroom and kicked the door shut behind us. My life was about to change forever. 87265 2.99/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment