Sunday, January 27, 2013

How I Became a Cuckold

How I became a Cuckold by Samantha's Cuckold It all started about two years ago. My beautiful wife Samantha had started working out at a local gym. She has flame red hair, with a very nice figure that she had been worried about not keeping up. She is also a few inches taller than me. Since my cock is only 4 and a half inches long, she had managed to keep her pussy virgin tight throughout our four years of marriage. Bu after she started going to the gym, her pussy started to get decidedly looser by the day. In about two months time, I started having trouble coming when we were having sex because her loose pussy walls were just not providing any sensation. However I have to add that it was probably the minuscule size of my cock that was the cause of this lack of sensation rather than any floppiness on her part. I decided to ask her about this. One night, after a particularly grueling love making session, I bit the bullet. I had been pumping her pussy for about two hours before I finally managed to come while she lay under me, quite indifferent to my efforts. As I collapsed, exhausted, on top of her, she whispered, "Are you finished dear?" "Yes," I said, "thank you darling... Samantha, can I ask you a question?" "Shoot, honey." "Your pussy has not been as tight since you started working out at the gym. I wonder if it's the exercises you do there." She glanced upward towards the ceiling in a dreamy look, and giggled, "Yes it's definitely the exercise!" "Why do you laugh?" "Honey, it's not fair on you, I have to come clean... My pussy is stretched because I have been fucking another man I met at the gym. He's not all that big, only 7.5 inches, but I guess he stretched me enough to cause you some discomfort, huh?" I was dumbfounded. I stared at her for a few seconds before being able to mouth "Why?" "If you mean why I did it the first time, he was a real stud and I was feeling really adventurous. If you mean why I let him do it for two months, he can make me come, unlike you honey!" "But I can make you cum! You said it yourself, many" She gave me a look like 'I can't believe you were taken in!' then said, "I appreciate your compliments on my acting talents honey, but you never ever ever made me cum. Wanna know why?" I started sobbing at that point. "That's one of the reasons. You're not a real man. Look at you, crying like a woman when you should be angry! I can't be turned when I feel like lesbian, with you in bed! The second reason you cannot change, no matter how hard you try..." She gingerly took my now flaccid and totally tiny cock between thumb and forefinger, and held it gingerly as if she was holding a fragile flower. "Is this little thing here. Even before I started fucking Brad, I could hardly feel it moving inside me, but now that I'm no longer virgin tight -- " she said the word "virgin" with a cruel smirk, " I can no longer even tell if you're in me or not, honey. Anyway, you must have noticed I didn't even bother faking it since Brad started giving me real ones." She smiled compassionately. "So what happens now?" I asked between sobs. "Well, honey, I still love you, and wouldn't dream of throwing you out. But I have no choice if you decide not to put up with me having lovers. And you can go on fucking me when I am not being serviced by anyone. I won't really feel it, you know, but it always pleases me to please you honey." "OK." I managed to blurt out as I lay my head between her breasts and fell asleep. The next morning, at breakfast, we were both quite silent. As I started putting the dishes away, she broke the ice. "Darling, can I ask you a favor?" "Of course." "I have been having trysts with Brad only after or before gym exercises. He has been asking me out on a night date for some time now. I had been refusing not to make you suspicious but now there seems to be no point. So you don't mind being alone tonight, do you dear?" "No, if that's what you want..." Her eyes lit up. "Thanks, hon! You're all a wife could ask for!" she squealed. Then, gazing at the non- existent bulge in the crotch of my pajamas, she smirked, "Well, maybe not ALL..." That evening when I came home I found Samantha shaving her legs in our bathroom. She gave me a peck on the cheek as she rinsed the soap away and began rubbing cream into her thighs. She was wearing no panties and I could see that her red pubic hair had been shaven in the shape of a "B". She caught me staring and giggled, "Do you like it honey? It's my present to Brad tonight." I mumbled a "Yes", then went to bedroom to change. I was in for another surprise. She had laid out her outfit for the evening, including her lingerie. The lingerie was the matching bra-panty-stocking-garter belt set that I had bought her for our last anniversary. She had only worn it once, that day, and had always refused when I asked her to, saying it was lovely and she wanted to save it for special occasions. I was just staring at it as she came into the room, naked. "I thought the lingerie would be appropriate," she said, "after all, this is a first in my relationships with both you and Brad. Maybe a year from now you'll buy me a new set for THAT anniversary." She started drying her hair. I took of my clothes to put on my home clothes, but she looked so sexy in her chair blow-drying her flame red hair naked that I got a hard on. She noticed and said in a sing-song 'ain't that cute' voice, "Oooh baby, did I do that? Lay on the bed and I'll give you a fuck before I go..." I was in seventh heaven as I lay down on the bed, my 4.5 inches sticking up towards the ceiling. I waited in that position with my erection not subsiding for half an hour as she took care of her hair then put on make up. At long last, she finished and walked towards the bed, climbed on it and took my cock in her hand as she started squat down on it. I was holding my breath as her pussy lips came closer and closer to my cockhead... then she stopped. "I can't do this," she said, "just before I meet up with Brad. It would be like cheating on him." She stood up, got off the bed and started to dress. "But you're cheating on ME!" I cried, sobbing. "Now, now honey. You agreed. You'll get yours. Just not before Brad does. Now promise me one thing." "What?" "Don't touch that cock before I come home, OK?" I did as she asked and managed not to jack off before she came home at around 3:30 AM. I waited up for her, and opened the door before she had a chance ring the bell. As she stood in the doorway, I saw a red BMW pull off. She walked in with an enormous grin on her face, singing to herself "What a night, what a night, I got really fucked tonight." over and over. She totally ignored me as she went to our bedroom. I followed her, and when she was about to remove her dress she stopped singing, turned to me and fixed me with a stern glare. She motioned me over to the bed. As I lay on it she climbed on, straddling my chest. "Have you been a good boy?" she asked, in a no-nonsense voice. "Yes, I never touched my cock." "That's good, because I got a present for you." "What is it?" "Remember how I said you never made me come?" "Yes..." "I don't think you can do it by fucking me, but maybe you can lick me... But that's not your present." "What is it?" "This..." saying that, she hiked up her mini skirt. I noticed that her stockings had run in a few places, but more importantly, her panties were missing! "What happened to your panties?" I asked. "Brad took them as a trophy. Do you want them back?" "Yes! They were my anniversary present!" My eyes went to her pussy. The red B of her pussy hair was caked with dried cum. Her labia were swollen and red, and white semen was trickling out of her hole. "He says on one condition... now I want you to be a good little lesbian honey..." "What?" "Lick me... clean me up. Eat Brad's cum out of me!" she said, bringing up her pussy to my face. "Whaaat?" "Do it, you pencil prick!" With that she sat on my face and started grinding her pussy on my mouth. She reached towards my cock and started kneading my cock and balls through my pajamas really hard. I was in a lot of pain I had no choice but to start licking. As she started buck and grind her pussy against my face, more and more cum escaped her love tunnel and entered into my mouth. "Do you like his taste, dear?" "No!" "I do! I just love sucking that cum right out of his balls through his cock!" She stopped kneading my genitals and snaked her hand inside my pajamas and started to jack me off with thumb and forefinger. I was soft, though, I just couldn't get an erection with mouth full of another man's cum. "You sucked him?!" She had always refused to suck me throughout our 4 years of marriage. "Oh yes, does he have the best tasting cock ever!" "How would YOU know?" "Back at college I was known as the blowjob queen honey, though I never thought about sucking a teeny knob like yours. It would be like licking a clit, and I'm no lesbian. Ooooooh, yes suck me that's the way!!!" She cried as she started her first ever orgasm with me. I could see now that she had never ever really cum with me. The muscles of her flat stomach were tensing and jumping as she started screaming at the top of her lungs. Her thighs clamped around my neck and I thought she was going to break my neck as she shook uncontrollably. She was using only two fingers on my cock to jack me of since my puny member wouldn't fill her fist; and as she came, her fingers clamped on my cock, pinching it hard. The pain was horrible but the excitement of seeing my wife orgasm for the first time overcame and I got an erection. After the last spasm, she collapsed, climbing off me. "Take my clothes off, hon. Then you can fuck me." Exuberant, I stripped her as she started to doze off. She looked through lowered eyelids at me as I took of my pajamas and took my place between her thighs and entered her pussy. "Are you in, little one?" she asked between yawns. "Can't you tell?" I asked, incredulous. "Nope!" was her answer, silently mouthed. "By the way, remember I said Brad had a condition for returning my panties?" "Yes..." "He will return them only if he gets to fuck my ass... He says he has to have my only virgin hole." I was shocked. She was utterly against the idea of anal sex, she was disgusted by even the mention of it. "Will you let him?" "Do you want the panties back?" To this day I don't know what I was thinking of when I bashfully mouthed "Yes." "Then my ass will hurt a bit next week baby, but that's just to get your present back," she said, and started to hum that song of hers, "What a night, what a night, I got really fucked tonight." I picked up the tempo and started fucking her faster. Her voice dropped in volume as she fell asleep with me pumping in and out of her. She was snoring gently as I dumped my meager load in her squeaky clean pussy. TO BE CONTINUED... Stay tuned to hear how she: Lost her anal virginity. Made me watch her get fucked for the first time. Made me suck off her boyfriend to get him hard Forbid me to enter her pussy Is preparing me for the ultimate humiliation. 8293 1.47/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment