Friday, July 26, 2013

Wife Banged At The Cookout

It literally took years of pleading for my wife to try it, but once she started having sex with other men there was no stopping her. This is just one of our many stories since then. When we arrived at the cookout her friend Mark came over and introduced himself to me. It was a bit odd shaking this man?s hand when we both knew he had been screwing my wife for several months now. He pulled her to the side and whispered something. She giggled and looked back letting me know that she would be back in a few minutes. I watched as they walked into the house and slowly walked away. A few minutes turned into twenty as I walked around the yard, having a few drinks and realizing most of the men there already knew who I was. Actually, to be correct, they knew who my wife was. When Shell finally appeared she seemed a little disheveled but obviously happy. ?Did you have a good time?? was all I could manage to say. The grin on her face was the only answer she gave me. For the next few hours we kept getting separated. She would recognize someone and then disappear for thirty minutes or someone would distract me with the same results. I finally got a few minutes with her by myself. By that time my head was buzzing from the plentiful alcohol in the ice chest and her obvious escapades in the house. We talked for a few minutes and she finally said ?I have a surprise for you. Go through the downstairs door and slip into the hallway closet. I?ll be up in a few minutes. ? It seemed like an eternity, but she finally walked into the door with two guys she had been talking to. They sat on the couch with Shell in between. I expected a few awkward minutes of talk but they started at her right away. One pulled down her suit top and was sucking at her breasts and the other had pulled the bottom of her suit to the side and pushed his cock inside. This was happening so fast and I couldn?t believe she was letting me watch. I started to rub my cock but I knew she would be mad if I came so I continued to stand there, hidden away, and watch. It didn?t take long for the guy fucking her to cum. I was surprised to considering the amount of alcohol being consumed at the party. I knew he was leaving a lot in her by her moan.The second guy pulled away and quickly jerked himself off onto her breasts. She licked the last few drops from his still hard dick and told them to go outside, and that she?d be out in a few minutes. ?You can come out now.? She said looking towards my hiding place. ?Do a good clean-up job and maybe I?ll let you watch again sometime.? I knew exactly what she meant. I knelt between her legs and began to lick. ?No, my tits first.?, she quietly demanded as she pulled at my head. I sucked at her nipples and licked the cum from her. I rarely have the opportunity to be with her sosoon after her having sex with someone else, but I have learned to enjoy to taste and texture of another mans cum. When she was satisfied with how clean I had gotten her breasts, she pushed my head down like she usually does. My tongue moved up her slit and I could taste every drop that was deposited in her. I didn?t stop until she had cum, forcing what was left of her previous partners load into my mouth. She pulled her suit top up and started for the door. ?Who were those guys? Have you seen then before?? I asked. ?I?m not sure. I think one guy?s name is Bill. See you outside. I?m heading for the pool.? I let her go ahead as I tried to let my hard on settle a little - like that was going to happen any time soon. We finally caught up with one another at the pool. She was relaxing with a beer. We talked for a few minutes. She made sure I thanked her for the show and letting me pleasure her afterwards.I can?t say why, but I have to admit that nothing gets me as excited as the thought of other men fucking her. I?m proud to have a wife that does this and I?m more than happy to be the second or even third to have her. It was getting late and she suggested that we leave soon. She wanted to thank our host and I was instructed to wait. Twenty minutes later Mark and Shell came out of the house. By the smile on his face she did a good job thanking him. She nodded out on the way home. I tried to count the number of guys she was with today. I?m sure twice with Mark and the two guys I was able to watch. And then the guy that she knew playing horse shoes and probably his buddy. I saw three guys go into to the house one by one a few minutes after her. Hopefully she will let me know in the morning. I?m just glad that she is truly a slut and is married to me. 17655 1.43/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment