Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Middle Aged Executive Wife Has A Slut Show

MIDDLE AGED EXECUTIVE WIFE HAS A SLUT SHOW By Dr. Bone ?How do I look?? my wife Barbara asked as she turned around slowly. Barbara was one of those women who retained their tight bodies throughout their lives with little effort. Her ass and tits were as taunt as they were some twenty years ago when I first met and fucked her. She was one of those horny smaller women who would wake you up with a blow job, to completion. Now she was wearing her gray business suit, skirt, jacket, plain white blouse and her glasses. ?You look perfect.? I said feeling my cock getting hard just looking at her. ?Remember you wanted me to do this.? She said through the office web cam. ?Oh here he comes.? my wife said as her college intern came into the office. She turned off the screen but not the camera. ?Hello Eric.? she said to the intern. ?I have your evaluation here, it was already sent ahead to your school so we are done with that, I am going to miss having you around here.? she said. ?Well it was great working with you.? he said smiling at her. ?You worked very hard. And someday you might be sitting in my chair.? she said getting up and signaling for him to sit down in her chair for a moment. Laughing he did so. ?You look good sitting there, maybe I could world for you someday, of at the very least, I could suck that big cock of yours.? she said and while he was still stunned she got down on her knees. She opened his belt and pants and then pulled out his dick. It looked huge, especially in Bab?s small hands. Eric was babbling and she looked up at him and said ?Consider this a graduation present.? She started to jerk his cock off. The sight of her in her business outfit, the same outfit she left the house with this morning, jerking this young black man?s cock off was more than I could take I pulled out my own dick and started to jerk it off while I watched over the computer. ?So big and bad.? she said, then she kissed his cock head, he could not take his eyes off of her as she licked the head a few times like an ice cream cone, then she wedged the cock into her mouth. I did not think it was going to fit but it did. She slurped and licked his cocks while she messaged his balls. My wife?s mouth was stretched skin tight around his huge black shaft. Her cheeks distorted from the huge slab of meat in her mouth. Her cheeks puffed out then in as she applied all the suction she could as her tongue circled around the tip of his cock. While she sucked him off she used both hands to rub his shaft. Then at just the right moment she told him to blow his nuts all over her face. As she did this she brought his hands down to feel her tits. He groaned and his eyes rolled and then he gushed all over her face. ?Yeah!? she cried as cum splattered her glasses, nose and chin. She popped his cock back in in her mouth and nursed on it until it was limp. She walked over to her desk and looked into the computer cam to give me a good look at her cum coated face. She got out a towel and with the water from the water cooler cleaned herself up. She went back to Eric and sat on his lap letting his cum stain her wool skirt. ?Well do you think you need further evaluation?? she said bouncing up and down on his cock once or twice. He needed no encouragement as I watched my wife kiss him deeply. He put Babs up on top of her desk and pulled down her pantyhose and panties, then as she spread her legs he slowly pushed his big dick into her. ?Oh! Yeah! That feels so good.? I wished the web cam had more angles of view but the look on my wife?s face said it all. I will remember the grunt and groan she made as he first entered her for the rest of my life. He opened her blouse and undid her bra and sucked on her tits , then they kissed deeply. ?Come inside of me.? she said into his ear. With a spasm he did. Filling her tight little pussy with his seed. When they pulled apart she made a point in sitting in such a way that I could see the cum run out of her. . Poor Eric thought he was done, but like I said before Barbara was one horny woman. She grabbed his slick cock and started to jack it off again until it was rock hard. She had him sit on her chair and she got up and lowered herself onto his cock hiking her skirt so I could see every inch of him slide into her, how such a petite woman could take all that cock was beyond me, where did it all fit inside of her? Still wearing her skirt she humped his cock . When he came she told him to cum all over her back. He pulled out of her and pushed her forward ass reached behind and pumped his cock all over the back of her skirt and blouse. After some kissing she stunned him by saying ?Ready for a round four?? He looked surprised but said yes ?Ah the strength of youth. My husband was once like you.? she said after giving him some more head she stripped totally naked and got on her desk on all fours. ?Open the draw Eric! there is a bottle of lube. Lube your cock good then I want to feel it slide up my ass. Got it?? she said. Eric took out the bottle and lubed his cock, stroking it until it was at its hardest, The he got behind my wife and slowly pushed it up her ass. Her face contorted as it slid into her shitter. When she felt comfortable he began to bang her tight ass. ?Oh yeah! Finger my pussy and fuck my ass! Finger my pussy and fuck my ass! Her breathing got faster and faster and she started to cum. Eric blew his load into her hole and pulled out. She maneuvered her ass so I could see it all big and dialted. My cum at home shot all over the computer keyboard as I watched. When she got her composure she gave him a big deep loving kiss and they got dress. ?Okay Eric you be sure to let me know how it is going at your new job. And here is my card. Call me if you need anything.? she said later trembling as he left. ?I hoped you liked it dear, next year I think I will ask the company for two interns.? I can hardly wait. 9291 1.44/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment