Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Security Guard

To All my Net Friends From: SeeShow Subj: The following is a true story received from an open minded husband and his sexy wife. They enjoy her sexual escapades and I hope you will also. I call this; SECURITY GUARD Jim as you know for some time my husband has been trying to fix me up with an other man to have sex with me. At first I thought he was joking, but as I began to realize how serious he was I thought there was something wrong with him. Surely a husband doesn't actually encourage his wife to find another man so that she can fuck him and then tell him all about it. Or at least that was my attitude before reading some of your stories on the net. As my husband and I exchanged views with others like yourself, I realized that "wife watching" was not as unusual as I thought. The possibility of really fucking another good looking man not only with my husband's consent but with his whole hearted approval began to really get my juices going. My hubby and I talked about it constantly as foreplay and sexual chatter as we enjoyed sex. I was more than ready for some sexual adventures by the time I meet Jake, a student at a local community college where I work. He kept flirting with me and while I thought he was terribly young, I was also enchanted by his good looks and solid rock young lithe body. I found out that he worked as a security guard at night at a local development. He drives around in a security car, where new homes are being built. In one of our flirtatious conversations, I told him that maybe I'd come out there some evening to see what kind of job he was doing and I was bold enough to add that maybe I'd see what kind of job he could do on me or if he was all just talk and no action. He ended the conversation by saying that if I came out to see him, he guaranteed I'd have a good time with him. I could hardly contain myself. Everything seemed just right for my first sexual encounter with Jake. I told my husband about it that night and we made really mad love; he was so excited that I believe he was as aroused by the whole idea even more than I was. The next night was Friday and I decided to go ahead with my plans to meet him. I waited until it was very late, knowing that there would be very little traffic in the development by the time I got there. I enjoyed my husband watching me as I got dressed for the occasion. He literally had his cock out playing with himself as I put on a very short black skirt, thigh-highs, and a sheer blouse. Of course I didn't wear panties or a bra. I put on extra heavy make-up, eye shadow, false eyelashes and I have to admit that I truly looked like the slut I was planning to be for the evening. Just before I left, I allowed my husband to lick my sweet, wet cunt, before he sent me on her way. Needless to say, I was feeling very horny as I drove to where Jake worked. I couldn't believe how much I wanted to fuck this guy! I saw his car, and pulled up alongside him. His eyes widened as he saw me. Although he was half expecting me to show up some evening, I don't think he was prepared for how sexy and different I looked from the way he normally saw me at work. I lowered the window, and said hi. We spoke from car to car for a few minutes, and he asked me to pull over, and join him in his car. I sat in his car, my skirt raised very high as his eyes devoured me. I told him that the flirting was over; that this was the real thing and just to emphasise my point I pulled my skirt up enough and spread my legs so that he could peek at my pussy. That's all it took! Within a few seconds we were kissing, and touching each other. I felt his cock through his pants, and I was very impressed. This boy, had a beautiful, thick cock. I unzipped his pants, and pulled out his cock. I jerked him off for a few minutes, as we continued to kiss. I bent down and took him in my mouth, tasting some of his pre-cum. Salty, but oh so good. The fact that we were in a public place and someone could have come along and spotted us just added to my sexual excitement. As I sucked him, he was fingering me, and brought me to a beautiful orgasm. His cock was very fat, and I wanted him inside my cunt. As he pressed the head of his cock to my cunt, I pushed up, accepting all of him. He really stretched my pussy wide with that cock of his, and did it ever feel so good. So much better than anything my husband had ever offered me. As he fucked me long and hard, I kept thinking about my husband, home jerking himself off waiting for me to return. I was on fire as I thought about having my husband suck and lick my freshly fucked cunt, eating another mans cum, as I'd tell him all about my night. My salacious thoughts of hubby were interrupted as Jake began pumping faster and faster, and soon exploded deep inside me. I could feel how hot his cum was as it splashed inside my cunt. Best of all, he remained hard after he came. Jake gave me THREE loads that night. Twice in my pussy, and ending the night with one in my mouth. I left Jake with my pussy dripping with his cum. I said a quick muffled good-by to Jake as I drove like a bat out of hell home to my hubby. The reason I didn't say much to Jake as I left him was because I saved his last load of cum inside my mouth until I got home to my husband. He greeted me at the door with a kiss as I knew he would and got a hell of a surprise as I emptied the contents of my saliva and Jake's cum from my mouth to his! He was surprised at first but delighted as he gobbled it all down quickly swallowing another mans cum from his wife's lips! When we broke off our kiss I told him that there was plenty more of that in my pussy for him. He literally picked me up and took me to the couch, where he licked and sucked my pussy for what seemed like an hour, cleaning out every drop of my new lovers cum. My only disappointment was that hubby got so excited licking me out that he came all over our couch instead of in me. Ohh well, I have a feeling he might have been a disappointment after Jake's magnificent cock anyway! Jim, As I have more sexual adventures with Jake and other men I'll make sure to tell you all about it because I know that, like my husband, you get a real charge out of a slutty wife and her indulgent husband! 5871 1.26/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment