Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sally's Holiday pt. 6

The following morning I tried to draw Sally on what was in store for me, but she just smiled and said ?All in good time.? We pottered about the house and garden for the morning, then, after lunch she she led me to the bathroom. We showered and then she had me sit on the bed and watch while she put on a suspender belt, stockings, a pair of high heels and a flimsy shift dress which hugged her curves and left little to the imagination. While she dressed she set the scene... The events of the previous evening had dominated the girls? breakfast conversation, after which they went for their usual time by the pool. At one point Sally had gone to the toilet and as she returned Mano had cornered her in the corridor. He said that he had heard from one of the night staff that they?d had a fairly wild time with the guys the night before. She told him that they had decided to give the guys a last night to remember. Mano had moved closer and asked if she would like to have a memorable last night as well. She looked at him inquisitively and he outlined his idea. She agreed to the proposal, which involved meeting at the villa he and his friends were renting, later that afternoon. As they parted she had run her hand over the front of his trousers and feeling his stiffening cock said ?Just as well you have your trusty drinks tray to conceal your hard on!? He had replied with a smile, ?I Never go anywhere without it, you never know when it may come in handy!? With that he gave her bum a playful slap and she returned to the pool. Sally led me naked to the living room, where she had set the sofa in front of the TV and instructed me to make myself comfortable. I sat down and she picked up the remote then sat on the sofa. ?This is for you, I will get you started then it is ?self help?, I want to watch you. But the same rules apply: if you cum, I will stop the video. If you are getting too excited, you can always take a break and I will pause it.? She said as she pointed the remote at the TV and told me to watch. The image that came onto the screen was of her and Mano drinking a glass of wine. He was dressed in sports shorts and a tee shirt, Sally wore a halter top and little wrap over skirt. Mano had her do a twirl for the camera to show off her tan seamed stockings and high heels. As she finished another guy came into view, then another. ?That?s Petr on the left and Lars, the two I told you about yesterday.? Sally told me as they touched their glasses to hers and the 4 took another sip of wine. She got onto her knees in front of me and began to lick my cock, flicking her tongue over the crown, then took me into her mouth and sucked briefly. After a few moments, she withdrew her head and sat at the other end of the sofa. ?OK, your turn, I want to watch you wanking while you watch me getting fucked!? This was nothing unusual, as we often indulged in mutual masturbation sessions, where we would watch each other. I took hold of my erection and began to slowly masturbate. On screen, Mano was running his hand up the back of Sally?s leg and, although I couldn?t actually see what he was doing it was fairly clear that he was goosing her. She smiled at him and he kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth. Now Petr moved in and ran a hand over her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. She broke her mouth away from Mano, moaned softly then kissed Petr. Lars had moved in and was playing with her tits and she shifted to kiss him. Then she drained the wine from her glass and Mano took it away. Sally ran her hands over the front of the two guys? trousers as they played with her tits. Mano rejoined them and Sally dropped to her knees, feeling each of the guys in turn. She pulled Mano?s shorts down revealing his large erection, ran her hand over it then unzipped Lars and pulled his trousers down, briefly touching his cock before turning to Petr and releasing his manhood; the three guys stood naked from the waist down. Then I watched my gorgeous wife grab Lars and Petr?s cocks and begin wanking them, as she opened her mouth and took Mano?s erection in, licking and slurping as she sucked him. Over the next few minutes, Sally alternated between the three stiff cocks, sucking each one, while she wanked the other two. This was somewhat surreal, my wife sat at the end of the sofa, watching me masturbate, while I watched a video of her pleasuring three studs. Back on screen, Sally was now standing again with the guys hands wandering over her body. Mano reached behind her neck and undid the halter top. It fell forward, revealing her breasts and he and Lars ducked their heads to each suck on one nipple. Meanwhile Petr was behind Sally, he reached around her waist and undid her skirt, letting it drop to the floor as he ran his hand over the front of her tiny knickers, pressing his fingers into the folds of her sex through the flimsy material. Sally had her hands full of cock, slowly wanking Lars and Mano as they stripped her top off. Petr dropped to his knees and pulled down her thong. Then the camera moved, someone else was there, filming them! The camera operator had moved around Sally and I watched as Petr spread her bum cheeks and was tonguing her arse. Then he began to run a hand up and down her stockinged leg, while his other hand moved out to the side and he gave her arse a couple of firm slaps. The camera moved back to the front and she parted her legs as he pushed a thick finger deep into her, causing her to let out another moan. He pushed a second finger into her cunt and began twisting and pushing his fingers in and out and I heard his voice saying ?That?s it, show your old man how much you love other guys playing with your juicy cunt.? Mano slid one hand down across her belly and began massaging her clit; he and Lars were both still sucking her nipples and she was slowly wanking them. After a few moment of this, she began to moan and pant, then she let out a cry of ?Mmmm, don?t stop, make me cum!? Petr and Mano?s fingers were working faster now and she suddenly began to shudder and cried out again ?Oooohhhh fuck!, Yesssss, Yesss, that?s sooo good!? Suddenly she let out a jet of cum, soaking Petr?s hand as it continued to work her cunt. Petr removed his hand and stood, then put his hand over her shoulder and pushed his sticky wet fingers into Sally?s mouth and she sucked and licked her own cum from them, slurping and moaning as Mano still worked her clit. Next the guys led Sally to a large low wooden coffee table and laid her on her back; with her bum on one end of the table, her head hung over the other end. Mano ducked his head between her thighs and began noisily lapping at her cunt, the other two moved in either side of the table and she began to wank them, as they played roughly with her tits. Then Petr climbed onto the table, straddling Sally?s chest, took each of her breasts and wrapped them over his cock and began to tit fuck her. Lars had moved to the end of the table and knelt above Sally?s head, lowering his balls onto her face, she began to suck and lick them. He then pushed his cock into her mouth and she began sucking hungrily on it. As he fucked her mouth, Petr said ?Yeah, come on bitch, let your cuckold hubby see what a cock hungry slut you are.? She was moaning again now, as Mano sucked her clit and worked his fingers in and out of her cunt. Lars? cock stifled her cries as she came, squirting cum onto Mano?s face and, before she had chance to come down, he raised himself and pushed his big cock into her soaking pussy. She was now being fucked at both ends with Petr fucking her tits. This carried on for a while and then the guys got off. Lifting sally, Petr took her place and told her to mount him. She straddled his body and lowered herself slowly onto his cock. Lars moved to the other end and gave her bum a slap. ?Ready to show your husband how a cock loving whore gets DP?d? he said. Sally was lost in a kind of sexual stupor now and she moaned and responded ?Oh God yeah, I want to feel both your cocks fill my cunt.? Lars obliged, straddling Petr?s legs and crouching, he pushed his cock into her cunt alongside Petr?s. Sally let out a little cry as the two guys filled her pussy. They fucked her like that for a short while then she said ?Oh God yesss! I want to feel that in my arse, now!? Pars pulled his cock from her cunt and placed the tip against her anus and pushed, as he entered her she let out a cry ?Oh fuck, yeah! That?s soooo good, fuck me...hard!? The camera moved behind Lars and I was treated to a full view of him fucking her arse, while Petr serviced her cunt. The two guys quickly set up a rhythm, filling Sally with their cocks. Mano had taken position at Sally?s head and she dipped her head onto him, one hand playing with his heavy balls as she sucked his cock. After a few moments of this I heard Mano say ?Hey guys, just in time. Sally is showing her cuckold husband what a wonderful time she has had on her holiday and what a cock hungry slut she is.? Two new figures moved into view, one white and the other black both were wearing just shorts. Sally told me that the white guy was Carlos, the other waiter and she only knew the black guy as Burro, supposedly because he was ?hung like a donkey?.? He had been the one she saw at the party, leaving the room with Mano and the other two girls. Lars pulled his cock from my wife?s arse and helped her off of Petr. She briefly shook hands with the newcomers then dropped to her knees and ran her hands over the front of their shorts; she let out a gasp and softly said ?Oh my God!? First she pulled down Carlos? shorts and lifted his cock to her mouth. He sported a good 8 or 9 inches. Next she turned to Burro and, licking her lips in anticipation, slowly pulled his waistband down. Her eyes widened as she revealed his flaccid cock; it was very thick and as long as Carlos? erection. She gasped and, placing both hands under it, she lifted his cock to her lips and began to suck him to erection as both her hands worked the shaft. It seemed as if this monster would never stop growing. After she had worked on it for a while, she withdrew her head turning towards the camera and smiling, as she continued to wank him. Burro?s cock was so thick, her hands could hardly encircle it and it was easily well over 12 inches in length. I was extremely turned on by this stage and Sally said ?You?d better slow down, or you are going to shoot cum everywhere!? I suddenly became aware that I had speeded up during this last part and was now wanking quite fast. ?Perhaps you should take a short break.? She suggested. I agreed and she fetched us a glass of wine. ?How are you enjoying it so far?? she asked, handing me a glass. ?Where do I start? It?s really good, you certainly seem to be having a good time. First there was the bit of video with you and Mano, then the one of you and Roy; add to that all the details in your accounts of the events. But, now this, I was not prepared to be so turned on, but seeing you with those guys is just so fucking horny! I find it such a turn on watching you and you clearly did doing it!? Sally smiled coyly at me ?I am so glad you like it, but there is more action to come, of course. Just let me know when you have calmed down enough to start again.? We chatted for a while but Sally refused to be drawn on any more detail about the movie or who was the camera operator, saying simply that it would become clearer at the end. When I felt that I was ready for more, I asked her to start the video again. I watched as she continued to work on Burro?s cock, both hands moving up and down his thick black cock. At one point she stopped, both hands wrapped around its base and held it against her face. She smiled at the camera and sucked one of his huge balls into her mouth, then ran her tongue slowly up the length of his shaft. When she reached the tip, she flicked her tongue over his crown, all the time looking at the camera. Finally, she opened her mouth and plunged her head onto his cock, sucking as she pushed as much of it into her mouth as she could. He grabbed a handfull of her hair and pushed her onto him, her hands were now working up and down his cock together, twisting round the shaft as they moved. She gagged on the mass of cock in her mouth then began bobbing her head up and down on it. When she removed him from her mouth she was breathless and gasped ?I want to feel that lovely black monster filling my cunt, fuck me, please, fuck me hard!? Burro moved to Sally?s rear end as she got onto all fours. As he began to push his cock into her, Carlos knelt in front of her and grabbed her hair, pulling her mouth onto his cock. ?That a girl? he said in his thick Spanish accent ?Have a nice spit roast for your hubby to watch!? Burro was pushing his cock deeper into her and she began to make muffled groans around Carlos? cock. Her head was bobbing up and down on him now, then she let out a loud groan as Burro buried his shaft fully into her cunt and began to stoke in and out. All that could be heard now was the sound of Burro?s hips slap, slap, slapping against Sally?s arse and her sucking sounds, interspersed with moans and groans as she took two cocks in, one at either end. It was not long before her moans turned more to grunts, then cries of ecstasy as Burro increased the pace of his fucking. Soon, my gorgeous wife was panting and finally let out a squeal. Carlos pulled her head off his cock and she cried out ?Oh fuck, fuck yeah, fill my cunt with that hot black cock, fuck me harder! I?m cumminnnnnggg! Spurred on by her cries, Burro was banging into her hard and fast now and Sally was almost screaming with ecstasy. Then she cried out one more time before sagging to the floor. Burro pulled his cock from her cunt and moved towards her head; it was wet and glistening with her cum. Sally knew what was required of her and licked her lips in anticipation as she lifted the big black cock to her mouth. ?That?s it, baby, suck it nice and clean and show your cuckold husband what a cock loving slut you are!? Burro said. As she sucked, Carlos had moved round to the rear and was fucking her now. After a short while the other guys came back in. Sally was released from the spit roast and Petr lay on the floor beside the group. ?I want to fill that sexy arse.? He said and Sally?s eyes widened as she looked at his big cock. ?Just ease yourself onto it.? He said, holding his erection in one hand. The others helped Sally as she straddled Lars, squatting over him and facing towards his feet. Slowly she lowered herself onto his cock, a sharp intake of breath followed by a sigh indicated that he had entered her, then she lowered herself until she was sat on him. He eased her back and supported her as he began to thrust his cock into her arse. Then Burro got down between her thighs and rubbed his cock along the length of her pussy, before pushing it into her, slowly easing the monster in. Sally?s breathing was ragged, short, sharp little gasps as the two big cocks entered her cunt. She was half sitting, half lying on top of Lars, and he was supporting her back. Next, Mano stood close alongside her and she leant over and began sucking his cock. The other two guys got as close as possible and she began wanking them as they pawed at her tits, pinching and pulling the nipples. Lars and Burro began stroking in and out in unison and Sally was soon panting all over again. At this point Sally said to me ?I?ll be back in a minute, don?t get carried away.? She left the room, returning a few moments later with a bottle of champagne in her hand; she placed the bottle on the floor and sat down again. For the next several minutes I watched these 5 guys fucking my gorgeous wife every which way. All three holes were constantly filled by one cock or another and, whenever possible, Sally was using her hands to make sure that the ?spares? were kept amused. She came several more times. Then the camera became steadier, Sally was kneeling on the floor and the 5 guys were stood either side of her, each wanking his own cock. Burro was close on her right side and Mano on her left. She reached out and took hold of each cock and began massaging and sucking them in turn. Burro then took hold of his cock and slapped it against her face, saying ?Black on white, what a beautiful sight. Get that cock loving mouth ready to take my cum, you lovely white slut.? With that Sally opened her mouth and extended her tongue. Sally told me not to get too carried away at this point as there was still a few minutes of action for me to see yet. I had to concentrate hard as my cock was beginning to twitch in my hand, but I slowed my pace and managed to keep my excitement under control. On the screen, Burro was rubbing his hand up and down his cock faster now and with a groan, he shot strings of cum onto her upturned face. Mano was not far behind, as each unloaded the contents of his balls, he stepped back and the next guy took his place. Finally Lars stepped in and shot his load onto her face. The camera zoomed in and she smiled, her face covered with cum. She had cum in her hair, up her nose, in her mouth. There was so much, it was running down her cheeks and chin, dripping onto her full, round tits. The shot widened again and I saw two new figures move into view. I could only see them from the waist down and they were female, naked apart from shoes, stockings and suspenders. They stopped either side of Sally and got to their knees. As their faces came into view, I was dumbfounded to see Tanya and Fiona. Sally reached out her arms and embraced her friends. The two girls dipped their heads and began to lick and suck the cum from Sally?s tits. Then Tanya licked Sally?s cheek, before moving her head above Sally?s and dripped the sticky cum into her waiting mouth. The two of them kissed deeply then Fiona did the same. Meanwhile Tanya had run her hand across Sally?s stomach and was rubbing her clit. This was all too much for me and with a groan, I shot a jet of cum onto my belly, followed by more until I was spent. On screen, the three girls now hugged close, their faces together and smiled at the camera. Sally dropped to her knees in front of me and licked my cock. Then just before putting it into her mouth she asked ?Well, did you enjoy that?? I began to say yes when I heard another voice, female, saying ?Mmm, what a lovely sight, a cuckolded hubby wanking himself off while he watches his wife get well and truly fucked by five studs.? I turned my head to see Tanya standing behind the sofa, her eyes sparkling. She moved round to the front and knelt in front of me. Sally removed my cock from her mouth and the two women kissed briefly. Then Tanya lowered her head and ran her tongue through the pool of cum on my stomach. Lifting again she hovered above Sally who had tilted her head in anticipation. Tanya opened her mouth and extended her tongue, dripping my cum into my wife?s mouth. Then the two of them kissed deeply, their tongues tangling as their lips met. Tanya broke free and dipped her head back to my belly, licking up more of my jizz then Sally said ?Hey, not all of it, Chris likes it, too!? Tanya gave me a cheeky smile, licked up the last of the cum and then dribbled it into my mouth before kissing me. Breaking away she said ?Mmmm, sexy, a man who loves the taste of his own cum.? Sally popped the cork on the champagne and poured 3 glasses. ?Here?s to a fun afternoon!? she said raising her glass. We drank and she said ?So to answer your question, Tanya was the camera operator.? I congratulated her on a job well done, then Sally told me that there was plenty more action on the disc, as they had then gone on to spend the rest of the evening fucking with the five guys and each other. but that I could now watch that at my leisure. She then suggested we go up to the bedroom and make the most of the afternoon. But that is another story... 7830 1.50/512345

1 comment:

  1. Sports betting system earn +$3,624 profit last week...

    Z-Code System winning bets and forecasts for MLB, NHL, NBA and NFL...

    ReplyDelete