Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Ms Marca Part 35

This is more in the life and times of my wild and wicked ways. This is about me? just a part of my life! Ms Marca part 35 I found myself anxiously watching the clock tick away the minutes until David would be here. My thinking, about the last time with him and just the fact that Tim knew our neighbor David an old friend long before we were married. Thinking about that hung father of a teenager, who I had done it with, had already gotten my fires kindling and as I thought about what might be coming to me this afternoon. The embers grew hotter and hotter. Just than a tap on the motel door got my blood flowing, ???David' I open the door and there stood one of my neighbor. Looked up into his face and I saw the mischief in his smile and eyes. "How is my girl doing, damn Marca you look hot!" I felt his hand slide around me as we kissed each other on the lips, his hand went down from the small of my back to rest on one ass cheek. The feel of his gentle touch made more sparks jump. "Al... Alright," I was surprised to hear myself stammer. "Been here long, sorry I am late, but I hope you didn't start without me?" The big hand rubbed my cheek gently. All I could think to say was, "yes, no, I mean...oh whatever!" I felt his body press just a little harder into me. The next thing I knew he was leaning down and kissing me, his hands sliding over my body. I felt those hands slide up my sides to the outer edges of my breasts, then slide back down and cup both my ass cheeks. I kissed him back, feeling his tongue fight with my tongue. I felt his crotch press into me and his thigh slip between my legs to rub at my crotch. His hands continued to explore the outer reaches of my body and our lips pressed into each other's harder than our bodies. Standing in only my heels stockings, garter belt and bra, I stood before him with my over sized but firm breasts in full view. A sense of consuming arousal was smoldering in my tight firm body as my nipples hardened. At first I stepped back and reached back to unhook my bra and let it fall to the floor. I cupped my breasts with my hands but I slowly let them drop and I could sense a look of admiration from his intense stare. David could always make that smirk look when he was ready to show his over powering animal in stink he had. "Marca baby, when was the last time you had sex with old Tim, I mean real sex ? Standing before the big hung stallion I started to provide the answer. "My husband, made love to me, ah will Tim, ah... I think it's been a week maybe 10 days." He abruptly stopped me before I could finish. I didn't ask you when you made love to your husband; I asked you when you had sex with him, you know the difference!" He laughed and I giggled "David you are so bad!" Shit I can't remember, even on the best of nights I don't consider Tim, my loving husband a good lover. I meekly stood before him with my hard nipples pointing towards Tim rival, he was his rival at this moment. How big is old Tim's cock again baby? Embarrassed, I meekly answered, "David you seen him at the club locker room haven't you? His cock is nearly four inches long! When he can get hard." I do not know why I added the last statement. I didn't have to degrade Tim, and for your information he is my loving husband. . . . . . but it is true, he hadn't satisfied my needs for months; if not ever. "David I didn't come here to talk about Tim, you want to tell me about Kim, your horny wife?" "Fuck that bitch, she stop wanting sex years ago, OK you made your point." With that he started undoing his slacks and I sat back on the bed ready to take the hung mother fucker. I rested back on my elbows as he did a slow strip for me until he was nude and stroking his long pink snake with his right hand, damn he was hung. "Here Baby, kiss my happy stick for me, show me how much you missed my big dong!" He shoved my legs apart and buried his face between them eating me out just like he knew that would make me his sex slave the rest of the day. God David had a great technique; he really knew how to eat a pussy. I could feel him tonguing my clit rings, and I jumped in pleasure as he started to lick them, tonguing me in earnest. As he built up speed I found myself thinking how lucky his wife, Kim must feel... er... well, she'd be lucky if she would fuck the big bastard, than if she did, he wouldn't need me. I smiled at the thought. In a strange way it always makes me feel better about myself when other people are down to my level. David pulled up from my crouch and smiled down at me, knowing he had me turned on. I reached over in my purse by the night stand and pulled out a condom. "Marca we don't need that!" "You want to bet, I know about that whore in Denver and Lawrence told me about your whore in New York, you put it on or I will!" He stood over me on his knees as I rolled it on and down his long rod. I took my position on my back, knees in the air and spread wide. I had a jar of Astor-gel on the night stand and put a dab on the tip of his big rod and the rest on my pussy lips. David held his position until I looked up into his eyes smiling, that told him it was all his for the taking. He gentle got on his elbows and eased into my fold and held the head in place. Than he slipped another inch or two in me, slow and easy, taking his time, just giving me a little at a time. David felt so good inside of me. I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled myself up onto his cock. "Fuck me David, make me come!" I urged. "Come for me, you dirty old hung bastard!" I moaned as I bucked under him. "Am I as good as the other girls you fuck?" "Shit , you mean my other whore's?" "Is that what I am David, a whore?" "Marca you're my whore, you knew that the first day in your den when we did it last summer!" I guess I was one, he had paid me to fuck Lawrence and had given me money from time to time for no reason other than make me feel like a whore. "Marca baby, you just got an obsession of letting a man have you, putting his sperm in your wonderful pussy. "You feel like an young girl with a fresh pussy, god you got good pussy!" David moaned as his cock enclosed in my warm recess. I could feel his erection throbbing inside of me as I kissed him. Our tongues duel like two foil as I contracted my pelvic muscles on his meat. He had both of his hands full of my ample tits, his hands kneading them in circular motions keeping my nipple erect. "Fuck me David, I am your dirty little ho!" I invited. He made a hard thrust upwards into my womb. David than stopped kissing me and whispered something in my ear I will never forget. While he was still grinding his rock hard cock deep into me, he whispered to me, "I got a party for you next week, I got a friend I work with getting married and a few of the guys from work are giving him a bachelor party, you want to be the party girl?"You know how I've always talking about wanting to watch you fuck another man?" My eyes shot open and the look of excitement on my face gave me away. "I guess I got to...ah, I got to fuck him?" "Marca baby I told them I had the best party girl any of them would ever see, I want you to lay him good! I want him to get laid before he gets married." I nodded as he continued. "David, let talk later, please just keep doing me, give it to me baby!" He gave a couple more thrust and than he pulled back almost out to where the head was just in. My mind was racing about what my hung neighbor was telling me, but the overriding horniness I was feeling made me even more excited about how this was all unfolding. "We had been planning on trying to get one of the strippers," David continued to whisper in my ear, I tried to grind my pussy up into his cock. "But I told them you would do it for $500 dollars cash and fuck him."He leaned back to watch my face as I processed the information he just told me. My face must have had a puzzled look because he quickly added that if I did not approve, he would find someone else, he been having his eye on for a few weeks. "David not now, can't we talk about it later?" "Marca you going to fuck him? That look tells me you want to fuck the guy!" . "I'm so horny right now, I could fuck them all!" "As long as I get to watch you fuck him, and I get to fuck you first, they can have you later!" "Okay," I said. "Marca we got a deal!" "Yes, OK, but not a gang bang. I'll do you all, but one at a time, understand?" "Anything you say baby, your way!" "Damn you just put it back in and do me, give it to me please! I will fuck him/them anyway you want it. How's that? God damn fuck me before I go crazy!" We had a hard body pounding for the next hour and I lost track of the number of orgasms's I had with him. David was dressing and going back to work. "Oh baby, Lawrence will be in town next week, he asked about you, I told him I would have you call him at the hotel!" "David, no more all night things, that is to risky for me, I'll meet him for a afternoon that is it." He just nodded and put his sport coat on and turn to go with out even a kiss are a good bye. That sorry mother fucker he does that ever time. "David, you paying me for Lawrence, and what about today, I need some money for the motel, you said you would pay me for Lawrence the next time you saw me!" "God damn it Marca I am good for it, here is 300 and I'll get the rest to you next week, bye baby!" The ass hole was out the door before I could say fuck off. I went to the bathroom locking the door as I closed it. After stripping, I showered again then looked at myself in the mirror, telling myself I was a cheat. "Marca, you're a fucking whore," I whispered to myself. But as much as I tried I couldn't make myself feel guilty. I wanted to feel guilty, I should have felt guilty but I just didn't. I didn't even feel guilty enough when I took the money they had given me. I had my good neighbor's and my other lover's to keep me sexually satisfy and being Tim either couldn't or didn't want to make love very often I just let that happen. Tim and I made love maybe two or three times a month. I and my other's made love more then that per week. Even my period didn't stop me, hey I can give a BJ on those days, and only on my second to my fourth day when I flow hard and than I do have cramps set in, that will turn you off I love a big cock so much more then yours Tim, sorry honey, but you have my heart, you are a lucky man Tim. In a way I'm a lucky woman to, I know you love me more than anything on earth. I know that in your heart I am your's and I know that won't change. Your are a keeper Tim, I just wish you had a cock to have sex with. Than I could teach you how to be a good lover. I wish that almost as much as I wish I could change how I feel about me being with other men. Maybe love we'll get it right in the next life. To be continued.... Marca40DD@aol.com 1777 1.17/512345

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can create short links with LinkShrink and make cash from every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete