Saturday, July 27, 2013

Honesty The Best Pussy Policy??

Honesty The Best Pussy Policy?? By Dr.Bone who sez: Ya gotta be an adult to read the story below: Why did I have to get a shoe shine after my best friend asked me a question about his wife? Read on. I know my friend John and his wife Erica were having troubles, he had cheated on her, knocked up one of his "girlfriends" and after they had gotten back together after a year apart they could not have a baby as his sperm count was almost too low to count. You can imagine the shit this caused around the breakfast table. One day my wife was out and Erica came over looking to speak to her, she was in near tears. I told her my wife was not in but she could wait. She started to cry so I tried to make her coffee and get in contact with my wife. She started to tell me about her troubles with Jim. I tried to reconcile her when out of the blue she put her arms around me and kissed me, not in a "thanks for the good advice" sort of way but in the "I want to milk your cock dry" sort of way. I told her I was flattered but also told her that she was not in her right mind and that she should not try to make a mess of her life. She said she wanted to have sex with me and didn't I find her attractive. "Don't you want to suck on these? Have them wrapped around your dick?" I told her we can't be doing things like that, even though I had often thought of sucking on those big tits of hers I knew the ramifications, including a beat-down by her old man, it was not worth it. I asked her to leave telling her to call back later when Susan was in. She stomped off. When my wife came in I debated what to tell her and decided the whole truth was the best. My wife was livid and called her on her cell phone and used language that I never heard before. That night to reward me for my honestly and maybe to assert her claim on me she fucked the shit out of me and promised me something special on the weekend. Saturday came and my wife tied me to the bed for some fun bondage. I am not into pain what she would do was tease my cock, brush her tits all over my body and slowly fuck me. She was just getting dressed when the doorbell rang. My wife went to get it, it was Erica. Some loud words were exchange and I heard some things being thrown and here I was tied up with my cock hanging out. I could get killed! Then the girls came into the bedroom. "Erica you mean to tell me that you threw yourself at him with those big tits of yours that he is always trying to peek at and he did nothing? Nothing whatsoever?" She nodded saying I was a killjoy. "Well then I guess there is only one thing you can do to make it up to me." said my wife. Erica put her head down in shame and went over towards me on the bed. I squirmed feeling trapped she got onto the bed and grabbed my cock and started to suck on it. My wife started to laugh. "Me and Erica had a bet after what her husband did that you would do the same, and you didn't so honestly is the best policy, sometimes." "But Erica you are my best friend's wife I can't." She stopped sucking and laughed and said I did not have much of a choice. "So you better not tell him I did this." She opened her blouse and undid her bra to reveal her fat tan boobs and rubbed my cock against them leaving a trail of precum all over them. She rubbed my head against her dark tan nipple. "You like that right?" she said sucking me like a machine. "Come on, cum all over my tits." she said sticking my cock head into her boob flesh and pumping the shaft. "You are going to leave a big load all over my tits. Big load! Big load!" she started to chant. I couldn't take it any more and came like a bomb all over her tits. Even after I came she milked my cock until I felt like I was going to pass out. She rubbed the cum all over her breasts. "Mmmm! that was good ,for starters." she said taking off her blouse and bra. "Let's see how fast we can get you up again." My wife went over to her and kissed her on the mouth my cock almost immediately started to throb. Erica giggled, "That seems to have put him in the right mood." They kissed again and my wife licked Erica's breasts. My cock started to get rock hard again. Erica and my wife sucked each others big tits. "Hmmm! It looks like we got company." my wife said looking at my cock now fully hard to the point of hurting. Erica stripped the rest of the way. "And you really better not tell my husband you made me sit on your big fat cock and ride it until it comes in me." My wife held my cock up as she hovered over it. I could feel the heat from her pussy and the bit of guilt at the back of mind, but then again he cheated on her so maybe this balanced things on a karmic scale. She lowered herself onto me and my head slid into her, she giggled that crazy little giggle that she does and then she started bouncing up and down on my cock. I was glad our bed was a platform bed as a spring frame would have broken from the way she humped my cock. My wife sat on my face and I ate her pussy as I looked up I could see her and Erica kissing and sucking each other's tits. After a few minutes my wife got off my face, Erica stopped bouncing and said "Oh one more thing, I need you to knock me up, you see I want a baby and my man's count is way down, maybe there is a curse on him, I don't know but you are going to do it and I am going to pocket the money he gave me for the clinic." She started to bounce up and down on my cock again with renewed fury. I told her to stop, she told me she had a paper she had signed absolving me of all responsibility for her child conceived with my sperm. "Come on knock me up! Pump it into me. You know you want to. Knock me up! Knock me up!" She chanted as her tits swung to and thro. I could not take it anymore and came in her. "That's it daddy!" She said as her pussy muscles squeezed every last drop out of me. My wife and Erica then did a lesbian make out session to get me up again and it worked. She pumped my cock for yet and other orgasm. That afternoon was one funky wet dream come to life, I must have come like twenty times. My wife untied me and I went to sleep, drained but happy. The next day I was on the train next to Erica's husband, I was getting ready to have my ass kicked when he asked me if my wife had talked to me about making a donation for Erica for "You know... having a baby. I know its a lot to ask." My coffee cup left my hand splashing my shoes. I told him she did and it would be no bother at all. 4829 1.44/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment