Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Too Small World

Too Small World, Too Big Fred By Green "So, tell me about this Kim bitch?" Kaldine (Kallie) asked me. I was floored and immediately in a panic. I had never cheated on Kim and did not want to get caught. I wasn't ready to get married but did not want to lose her as a girlfriend. I was just playing around with Kallie and likewise. I was floored because I had never told her Kim's (my girlfriend) name and did think it mattered. Surely, Kallie wasn't getting serious on me. "Look, I know it is your girlfriend because I looked her up" Kallie continued as I sat in silence hoping the situation would go away. "Only she doesn't want to be your girlfriend anymore, she has her eyes on my man". Kallie said this with her hands on her hips and with total anger. It was a bizarre situation. Here I was listening to a woman I have slept with about once a week over the last few months having a jealous fit over the girl I considered my girlfriend trying to move in on her boyfriend. I had finally started talking; answering her questions and was informed of the following. Kim worked at the same place as her boyfriend, Terrell. Kallie had found Kim's number with his stuff. Terrell lived with Kallie (as I did Kim) and she found the number in his day planner when she was paying some bills and looking something up. Next to the number was an email address. The number was not our home number but it was Kim's cell phone number and the email address was her AOL email address. Point blank Kallie told me to bring Kim to a cabaret in downtown Detroit and handed me two tickets. "If you two show up and you keep your mouth shut she will never know about us" Kallie said with meanness to her tone. She handed me two tickets and told me to be there just for the fun of it. She said some things too disjointed for me to understand it all "if that bitch wants black. I am going to teach her a lesson." as she left the room. Well, there I was with an erection and receipt for a room that I had paid $25 for two hours for and my head swirling. I had a pit in my stomach over the whole thing. It wasn't any real emotion, just confusion. There I was ready to have another fun couple of hours with a girl I had met through work and was able to have a little fling with and somehow her boyfriend was having a thing with my girlfriend. Apparently, Kallie did not see a problem with her having an affair with a white guy yet when her boyfriend was interested in a white woman (or maybe just a woman in general) then.! Well, I really like my girlfriend Kim and can see us getting married some time down the road. I was just playing the field a little and had enjoyed a couple of affairs with my favorite type of women - the darker the better for me - and the whole thing had apparently blown up through amazing coincidence in my face. Over the next couple of days I was able to find out a few things by checking Kim's cell phone and email (I have the "master" screen name so that I can check all in coming / out going though I had never "checked up" on Kim until now). I found out that Terrell is some type of account executive junior where Kim worked. He would call her during the day on the cell to chat briefly. She had his cell number on quick dial on her phone. The email between them was friendly. He had a real "crush" on her and she enjoyed his attention. Per the content of the email he was still courting her. She spoke of having a boyfriend in some of their communication and he would respond that he just likes to spend time with her and would like to spend more than a "business" lunch or morning coffee with her. It appeared like he was trying to get her to have a friendly affair with him and that he was more than close. They had kissed a couple of times (he mentioned how much he thought of their first kiss which was just a couple weeks ago) and seemed like they must be close, if not already in the process of, working out the logistics of starting an affair. He alluded to getting her to go on some overnight business trip with her in Ohio. He said he just needed to get the okay from her and he would get his boss to let him bring her along. She did accounting and he said he would tell his boss he needed some help with an account. They could drive down from the office and visit the customer and return the next day. He wanted an answer the next day. The "next day" was Friday and the cabaret was Saturday. Of course, I checked her email Friday night after she went to sleep. There was nothing there. She likely gave him the answer over the phone during the day so I do not know if she planned on going or not. All I know is what incredible and wild thing happened at the cabaret. I had told Kim that we were going to go to an all night party in the city. She seemed receptive. I had told her a friend at work had told me they were wild and that the music and dancing was something to try at least once. Of course, my "friend" would not be able to make it and had given me his tickets. I was pretty sure that Kim didn't know anything about this type of outing nor did she realize Terrell would be there since I had to explain all about cabarets to her. I figured I would just not know Kallie and hoped like heck that she would not make a scene there. I was greatly concerned she would but didn't think I had a choice. I did not see an out other than to go forward since Kallie could describe me to a tee and provide hotel room documentation or whatever if I to ignore her instructions. I was hoping that I was going to be able to get out of this somehow. Be one of those guys that had affairs now and again. almost got caught and swore to never do them again. Besides, I was strangely fascinated by finding out as much as I could about Kim and Terrell. See, Kim was one of those sweet small town girls. Heck, she had only been with two guys before me, both long-term boyfriends. Living with me was pretty wild for her and she took quit a bit of grief from her family over it. I was amazed that she would consider having an affair. Even more curious that if she had one that it would be with a black guy. I do not think she ever even danced with a black guy before let alone go on a date with one. They just weren't part of her world until she got out of college and started to work a couple of years ago. I was kind of curious about what her thoughts were on race. We were getting ready to go to the cabaret and I nonchalantly asked her some questions. "I hope you do not mind that we will likely be the only white people there though a few do go to these things now and again," I said as rhetorically as I could. She did not respond. I told her about them a little. a couple guys rent out a dive, get some security, it is BYOB, and there will be music and a mc that directs the entertainment.. She only said that it sounds interesting and that if it seems too seedy or whatever then we can just head back over to Ann Arbor for some jazz. "Hope you don't mind if a few guys, black guys (I added emphasis) ask you to dance" I said as we were heading out the door. She just remarked that she wouldn't but that she wouldn't leave me alone at the table. She simply had no preconceived thoughts about the whole thing. I took it that dancing with a black guy would be no different than dancing with simply a guy but would only dance with someone else if we met a couple there and I was dancing with the woman of the couple. As it turned out there was a chance to dance. We got there when the place was almost full and found a table towards the back of the hall and sat down to take it all in and have some of the drink mix we had brought. I felt someone staring at me and when I caught the direction saw Kallie. She made a gesture with her finger and lips, "shhhh". Geez, I wish I had half the gall that Kallie had. She brought her cooler of drinks over and said something about the place being full and asked if the two empty chairs at our table were free. I said yes to her as if she was a stranger, which is how she had treated me when she had politely about the extra chairs. She waved her boyfriend over, Terrell, and sat down. I watched him pretty closely. He was a cool as she was. He greeted Kim with a friendly, detached hug, said something about what an amazing coincidence and sat down. Everyone was introduced quickly and formally. While Terrell made some small talk with Kim - it was kind of impressive, they spoke like they only knew of each other at work - Kallie lite up two joints from her cooler. One she gave to Kim and I and the other she shared with Terrell. We simply continued the small talk as we enjoyed some very strong marijuana thanks to Kallie. The only sign I got that Kim was nervous about the coincidence of Terrell being there with his girlfriend was the way she took her couple of hits on the joint provided to us. She usually takes a couple of hits on a joint on the rare occasion we had pot around and let's me have most of it. She was hogging this one, taking deep hits and being ready for another as soon as I had taken one. I chuckled inside over this. Heck, the whole situation was a gas. I was relieved that Kallie did not seem intent on making a scene. It never crossed my mind to wonder what she was up to. Of course, someone made a comment about being thankful that their place of work did not have drug testing. I remember politely laughing at the comment and then started to feel the room spin. Everything seemed to get blurry. I heard Kallie say something about wanting to introduce Kim to the mc. Kim tried to stand up but needed help. Whatever it was that I was feeling she was likely feeling a lot more. Kallie helped her up and lead her to the far corner of the hall. The corner was no more than 20 yards away and Kim had a hard time getting there. They went through a door or a passage. The wall was dark and the place they went through did not have a handle. Within a minute Kallie was back but Kim was not with her. Terrell and I were just sitting there. I do not know what Terrell was thinking nor did I care. I was trying to get my bearings. Kallie sat down and said directly to Terrell, "I know what you have on your mind". "You have been wanting to get some white pussy since I have known you" she continued. "Now, get home and wait for me, this bitch is going to get what she wants but not from you. If I ever catch you again you will be out on the streets without your balls". Wow, Terrell had himself a woman. I knew a little about her from having been with her. But I had no idea she was so domineering! She took control of things in bed. But I had never seen this side of Kallie. Hell, if I had it would have been the last thing I would have seen of her. She was scaring the crap out of me and she wasn't even talking to me. Terrell took the keys she handed him and left. Then, Kallie told me to follow her. I did not dare to disagree. Besides, though my head was spinning I wanted to find out what had happened to Kim. I followed Kallie through the same passage. The walls were just drywall so I could her the cabaret going on as if still in the same room. She brought through this small room through a steel door and into another room that was half the size of the hall where the cabaret was going on. It was even darker that the cabaret hall. It did not have any windows and was only lite up by some black lights. The music from the cabaret was being pumped in somehow but only about half the volume. I could hear Kallie at a normal conversation level. She locked the door soundly and then she pointed at a table in the center of the room and hit a switch on the wall. A spot light came down the ceiling so that this short table (it had stubs for legs, lifting it only a half foot off of the floor) looked like a small stage for a play. The table had some type of padding on it like a massage table would but it was twice the size of a massage table so it must have been custom made for some reason. The light made an area of about 10 feet by 10 feet but did not bleed into the room somehow. Then she turned the light off and brought me to a large chair about 10 yards from the table. It was hard to see after looking at the spotlight and now only having black lights to use as a guide. She sat me down in the chair. My head spinning worse than before. I was nothing more than a puppet to her not able to get my bearings let alone grasp what was happening. Before my thoughts caught up with the situation I was handcuffed to this chair. "It is bolted to the floor. Do not move and you and Kim will leave here in an hour or so. I am going to treat you to a show and her to what she deserves" Kallie said with a sinister chuckle. As I sat looking up at her, the words hitting my brain about (10) seconds after she said them she put a large band of upholstery tape over my mouth. "On second thought" Kallie said and then she ripped the tape off of my mouth and unhooked me from the cuffs that held me to the chair. "She will not be able to see you if you stay put and she will not ever know you where here. The drug I laced your joint with will wear off in a few minutes. I put the drinks you brought next to you. Just shut-up and enjoy the show. Ten minutes after it is over she will be drugged with the same stuff I gave you to start the night and put in your car. You can get up when the spot light goes off and take her home." Her faced changed to a look that frightened left and me no doubt that she was as serious as anyone can get, "provided you never leave this chair until the show is over." I swallowed hard and nodded my head. Kallie was gone for less than a minute when the spotlight went on. The table had been removed. That told me there were others in the room that I could not see. Maybe I am a coward or maybe I just never thought of an alternative. I sat there the entire time and took swigs of our tonic and vodka drink mix as if I was an alcoholic the entire time. Kim was lead in to the spotlight by a chain. She had a collar around her neck and two large black men with builds like bouncers led her to the center of the lite area by two chains connected to the collar. She looked like she was still in the stupor that I was now coming out off. The collar was removed and the two men disappeared back into the darkness. Kallie walked into the spotlight across from Kim. She had some papers in her hand. She read them aloud and tossed them aside one at a time as soon as she had read them. They were documents condemning Kim for being on the verge of having an affair with Terrell. "So, you thought you could have an affair with my man and get away with it?" Kallie said staring with anger at Kim. Kim looked shocked and more than a little frightened. "Well, don't be afraid. You are going to get what you want. You want to go black and that you will." With that Kallie took off her top and skirt. She was standing there in her yellow, lacy underwear. I had bought that for her at Victoria's Secret! "Your turn" Kallie said to Kim. Kim looked at her as if not comprehending. Kim had the look of a rabbit trapped in the den of a hungry fox. I was reminded of what caught my eye originally with Kallie. Tall and dark and a very full figured. She is big-chested and has wide, powerful hips. It took a d-cup to hold her breasts in her bra and her hips were just as full. She had one of the 39-29-39 builds and at 5'10" towered over the petite Kim. "Take your clothes off or I will tear them off of you bitch" Kallie shouted at Kim with venom. Kim still had that look but moved to her blouse and started to undo the top button. Apparently not moving fast enough for her, Kallie stepped menacingly towards Kim and took a hold of the collar of the Kim's blouse and pulled it apart. The buttons went flying and the force of the pull was stronger on the left and spun Kim halfway around. Kallie moved behind her and pulled the blouse over Kim's arms. Kim was quivering in fright. Kallie took a quick tug on the zipper of Kim's summer skirt and then ripped it free of her. Kallie was behind her and took a hold of her shoulders and spun her back around to face her. Kallie took a step back and commanded Kim to look at her. "Get your arms away from your puny breasts and let your eyes feast upon a real woman." Kim was a very pretty woman but looked like a teenage girl standing a step away from Kallie. Kim is 5'4" and a size-2. She has very nice curves and is wonderful in bed in every way. The contrast in personalities was present in the contrast in their bodies. Kim demure and passive. Kallie strong and in charge. In my memory, the contrast in their bodies is a big turn on. I say memory because the whole scene has been repeated a thousand times in my head as a fantasy lived out. But, I think the drugging and the shock of the whole thing kept me from having any real feelings for what was happening when it actually occurred. I simply watched with what I was seeing registering as nothing more than a movie. "Take my bra off" Kallie demanded of Kim. Kim looked up at Kallie but did not move. She looked like she was trying to understand what was being asked of her. I think they gave her something else in addition to what was laced in the joint. The entire time she was simultaneously half there and half ten seconds behind with her actions. "Take my bra off bitch!" Kallie said loudly and slapped Kim so hard across the face that she fell down to her knees. Kallie stood her up by the hair and showed no pity to Kim's tears. She just stood there waiting impatiently for Kim to follow her command. Kim meekly walked behind Kallie and unfastened the clasp. "Now, white trash idiot, come around front and remove it" Kallie ordered. Kim came back to be in front of Kallie and reached up and slid the bra off Kallies' shoulders and let it fall to the ground. "Look at these" Kallie said to Kim of her breasts. "Now, look at yours. Of course, Terrell would rather be with these don't you think?" Kallie asked the question without waiting for a response. "Take your bra off so that I can see those puny little-girl tits" Kallie continued her instructions. Kim hesitated. Kallie slapped her down to her knees again. Thankfully, it would be the last time she slapped Kim. Kim was again pulled up by her short brown hair and dutifully removed her own bra. Kallie stepped towards Kim and with a look of profound victory let her super-sized breasts heave over Kim's' smallish, round a-cups. "You are curious about black people. Well, I am going to satisfy all your dreams." Kallie said with a mocking grin. Kallie instructed Kim to get on her knees and to remove the yellow lace panties Kallie was wearing. Kim dropped softly to her knees, reached over and rolled the panties down to the floor. Kallie kicked them out to the edge of the spotlight and spread her feet a couple of feet apart. "I will allow you to taste my black pussy." Kim didn't get a chance to hesitate. Kallie grabbed her by the hair and sternly pushed her face into her thickly haired pussy. "If you make me cum I will let you go" Kallie promised. Kallie kept Kim's' face pressed into her pussy and took little half steps to the edge of the spotlight and froze there with Kim's' face buried where Kallie wanted it. The two bouncer looking guys returned. This time carrying the "table". They set it down in the middle of the spotlight and then left back into the darkness. Kallie stood Kim up and led her back to the table where she firmly placed her down in the middle of the 8' by 6' table. Kallie quickly peeled Kim's' white panties off her and then stood over the top of her. Kallie was standing squarely over the top of Kim who was shielding her eyes from the glare of the spotlight. "Spread your legs" Kallie half-shouted as she stepped off to the side and then back in between Kim's' legs. Kallie kneeled between her legs. "Let me see that little pussy of yours. The pussy you want to have some black cock put into." Kallie leaned her face towards Kim's' pussy and then said, this is how I want you to eat my pussy. Kallie put her mouth completed over Kim's' precious mound and pushed her tongue into Kim. She fucked Kim with her tongue for a minute and then replaced her tongue with first one finger then two as she began to rhythmically tongue Kim' clit. I do not think Kim was actually excited by all of this but I could see that Kallie was having some type of sexual affect upon her. Kim started to breathe heavily from the sensation Kallie was giving her. "Damn, you sure a tight bitch" Kallie said as she removed her fingers and her tongue and stood back up. Kallie was right about that. Kim has a petite little pussy. Kallie isn't bad but has a pussy that can be fucked hard after it is warmed up. Kim has a pussy that must be made love to gently, slowly until she has been going for a few minutes before it can be pushed into with some intensity. Kallie stood back over Kim and then sat down with her knees placed above her shoulders and her pussy over her mouth. "Now eat me like I showed you how" Kallie said. I could not see Kim's face since she was straddled by Kallie's powerful thighs. Kim must have been doing as instructed though. Kallie put her head back and smiled. Kallie kept her pussy over Kim's mouth for quit a few minutes and then started to cum all over Kim's face. Kallie cums very hard, when I would give her oral sex to an orgasm she would about crush my head with her thighs and bounce around so much that I would have to hold on to her thighs like I was busting bronco so that I could keep my face in place long enough to lick her through the orgasm. Kallie was no different with Kim. She had a vice grip on Kim's face with her thighs and was enjoying her orgasm thoroughly. Kallie was clutching both of her own breasts and she squirmed through her orgasm over the top of Kim's face. Kallie's orgasm lasted a few minutes and then her whole body relaxed. "You can stop licking me whore" Kallie said as she stood up still towering over Kim. Kallie clicked her fingers and one of the bouncers appeared with a tethered collar. It appeared to be the same one that Kim had on when she was lead to the spotlight originally. This time it had a leather leash attached to it. Kallie told Kim to stand up. When she did the big guy put the collar back around her neck. Kallie took the leash. "You did pretty good for a white chick" Kallie said with a snicker. "You have paid your debt for trying to steal my man. In fact, you have been so good I am going to reward you." As soon as Kallie said this she started to laugh. She was standing there next to Kim laughing when she abruptly stopped. She looked down at her captive and said through clenched teeth, "this is your reward so you better enjoy it, or." Kallie raised her right hand to remind Kim of the viscous slaps she had received before. Kim flinched at the raised hand. Kallie lowered the hand to Kim mouth and wiped away the cum that was around her mouth. Kallie then pointed to the spotlight. It dimmed considerably and then slowly came back on to less than half its original brightness. It still formed a circle of light but was not brighter than a regular room light. While it had dimmed three men appeared dressed only in a loincloth. Their faces were very different but their bodies were all about the same. They each stood about 6 foot and looked to be a muscular 185 pounds. From the neck down the only difference was with their loincloth. One had on one that looked similar to the one wore by Tarzan in the old movies, it hung down about a third of the way down his thighs. The second guys loincloth hung down just a half foot from his knees. The third guy standing there had a loincloth that hung down to his kneecaps. They were in a line facing Kim with the guy I referred to as the first guy closest to me. Even with my mind clouded by the alcohol I had been drinking liberally and hangover from being slightly drugged I picked up on the symbolism. "I know you want to be with a black guy. I know you wanted to be with Terrell. I say wanted as in past tense bitch" the last sentence being said through clenched teeth. "I am going to let you get fucked by one of these guys and you can pretend it is Terrell and then never think of him again" Kallie said. I looked intently at Kim. She was biting her lower lip apparently in fear and likely embarrassed to be standing there naked in front of the three nearly naked black men. "You get a minute to decide which black man will best fulfill your fantasy. You will suck off, and swallow the cum of!, the other two and then you will get your fantasy fulfilled." Kallie said. Kim's posture was that of a deer staring into oncoming headlights. I saw her right foot subconsciencally slid back. Kallie saw this or sensed it and yanked hard of the leash. Kim almost fell over forward by the pull and would have fallen it Kallie would not have caught her. Kallie held her and slipped behind her. With the leash still in her hand she reached around the front of Kim and cupped a breast into each hand. "You love having black hands on your body don't you?" Kallie said rhetorically. "One of you will be chosen to give this little white bitch her black fantasy," she said to the group of statuesque men. They all looked eager. Kim was too embarrassed to look up but did so meekly out of fear of being forced to look up by Kallie. "I know which one you want. You so white I know." Kallie said. So white was true. Kallie standing next to her made her pale skin look alabaster. "So, we can cut to the chase and eliminate one of them" Kallie pointed to the guy with the medium in length loin cloth. Kallie pushed Kim forward to him and put both of her hands on Kim's shoulders and push her to the floor. On her knees at the edge of the table Kim was instructed by Kallie, "take off his cloth and see your second choice." Kim was on the edge of the table in front of the second guy that was standing in between the two others just inside the edge of the spotlight and just off the "table". Kallie apparently didn't like that Kim did not immediately obey and used the leather strap to whack Kim across the back of her right shoulder. It made quit a smacking noise and left a welt immediately. I saw a tear roll down her cheek as she reached up the second guy. The loincloth was tied at the side. Kim undid the tie and the loincloth fell to the ground. Soft, he looked about 5 inches or so. I grew up in a diverse neighborhood and did a lot of sports. I had seen some guys that fit the Mandingo myth but had gotten enough actual information to know that most black men are much bigger soft than many if not all other races. His dick looked big but not huge. He must have been aroused by this unveiling. His dick grew hard and straight out from him. As I expected he grew to about 7 inches or so, more than half a foot. His dick looked slightly bigger than mine in length and I had to admit it looked a full inch or so bigger in circumference than mine. "Is this your first black dick?" Kallie asked Kim as she looked grinning over Kim's shoulder. Kim nodded slightly. "You know what to do, now do it!" Kallie ordered. Kim put one hand on the guys dick and the other cupped his balls as she took him into her mouth. Kim is great at giving head and did know how to please this guy. She used her mouth and tongue to get him wet and as he started to ooze precum mixed it with her saliva to stroke his dick with her right hand as she alternately sucked the end of it and licked the underside of the head. As Kim was doing this Kallie, still holding the leash with her left hand, kneeled down and cupped Kim's pussy. "Ah, she is wet for her fantasy." Kallie inserted a finger into Kim and then two. When Kallie put the second finger into Kim she sat up a few inches to allow both fingers. Again, Kim has a small pussy! Kallie was pushing her fingers in and out of Kim as Kim was providing great pleasure to the second guy in the line. "Yes, she is getting wet." As Kallie said this the guy let out a groan obviously about to cum. "You better swallow all of it" Kallie said and with that Kim put her mouth completely around the guys dick-head. He thrust into her mouth cumming. He thrust in and out for quit a few strokes as Kim dutifully swallowed his ejaculation. Kallie then stood Kim back up as the second guy slid back into the dark. The two remaining stepped next to each other to close the gap. The first guy, the guy closest to me with the shortest loincloth said with a laugh, "decision time sweetie". "It is your choice Kim, who will have satisfy your white woman curiosity?" Kallie continued, "you will please one of these men and then the other will satisfy you as you fantasize for the last time about my Terrell. This is your chance to live out your fantasy. Don't be shy. I know what you want." Kallie was enjoying toying with her. "Time to make your choice and get on your knees to take care of your second choice in anticipation of being filled by a black man." Kallie did not let Kim choose, or so I thought. She guided Kim to her right, towards the first guy. Kim took one step but tried to stop Kallie from bringing in front of the first guy, the guy with the shortest loincloth. Kim had figured the obvious. The medium length loincloth covered a well-endowed guy. The length of the loincloth representing the size of the endowment. Kim looked over her shoulder into Kallie's eyes. Then Kim moved left and kneeled before the guy with the large loincloth. Both Kallie and the first guy chuckled. "Okay, so you are not so sure your little pussy can go through with your fantasy" Kallie said while laughing at Kim's plight. Kim submissively reached up and undid the oversized loincloth. It fell to the ground and the third guys half hard dick started to engorge with blood. He was bigger than the "second" guy. He became fully erect and was yet another inch longer and fatter than the guy whom she had just completed giving a blowjob to. Again, she put one hand on the base of the now exposed dick and cupped his balls with the other. Her hands looked tiny in his largely endowed groin. If my guess is good on the first guy she made cum was right, about 7and a half long by 6 and half around, this guy was over 8 inches long and 7 and half around. His dick made mine look like a teenagers. She had a hard time getting her mouth around the head as she began the process drawing out his precum. He was full of cum judging by the amount of precum dripping out. As she pulled her mouth from around his dickhead to lick the under side of it a thick string of precum looped heavily to the ground with one end of the string coming out of the end of his dick and the other attached momentarily to her lower lip. She stroked him slowly at first and then picked up the pace to match his short thrusts into her hand. Then she widened her mouth as far as it could go and put her mouth back around his dickhead. He started to breath heavily and she maintained her stoking and went back to licking the underneath part of his shaft. She took one of his large balls into her mouth and then began tracing the underneath of his shaft again when Kallie blurted out, "he is going to cum already, you better swallow all it or I will have him put that big thing in you to ruin you for your boyfriend." Kim either didn't need to be told twice or sensed it herself and with a little effort got her mouth back around his dickhead. He thrust a few times and let out a growl. "Don't miss a drop bitch or I will have him impale you" Kallie shouted. He was cumming a large volume as I saw Kim's neck muscles make a swallowing motion twice to get it all down her throat as his short thrusting motion came to a stop and his body glistened with sweat from the activity. Kim was stood up by Kallie pulling her up with the leash as the guy smiled with satisfaction and stepped back into the darkness. Kallie brought Kim back towards the middle of the floor-table and motioned for the remaining guy to step forward. He did and stood a step from Kim. Kallie then reached behind the neck of Kim and undid the collar. "I give you your fantasy. Now close your eyes and imagine this is Terrell. The first guy was endowed like Terrell, maybe even a little larger than Terrell but this is your choice so you will have to use your imagination a little." I do not think Kim had any thoughts of Terrell at this point. I could tell she was somewhat relieved. She had been slapped a couple times, forced to stand naked in front of strangers, perform orally on a woman and two men and now just had one more obstacle to go. "Fuck him, make love to him, live your fantasy and you will get your clothes back and be back in your car where your boyfriend will be waiting for you. He will not know about your black fantasy unless you tell him. If you do not satisfy your man of choice I will put the collar back on and start getting recruits from the cabaret. Do you understand?" Kallie did not wait for a response. "I will go tell your boyfriend that you took a cab home. That I personally saw you get in a cab because you got scared over the reaction to the pot and wanted me to find him and tell him to get home to help you." Kallie paused, laughed, then asked, "do you understand?" Kim nodded yes. She was about to have sex with her forth guy (blowjobs not counted anyway) and then she could get home. "Hey, you little whore, if I even think you spoke to Terrell again you will be back with me in some basement." Kallie did not finish the statement for effect as she stepped out of the light. From the darkness, "do not do anything that would make me think you are not getting your black fantasy fulfilled or I will." again not finishing for effect. All things considered Kim was all but in the clear. Yes, it was sex with a stranger but given what she had been through just the thought that it was almost over apparently had her as relieved as she could be. At least she no longer had the look of fear about her. She still looked embarrassed and uncomfortable in her nakedness but there was a tangible end to her dilemma. As they stood there a step apart I heard Kallie for the last time before she whispered a half an hour later to me to go get in the car and that Kim would be brought to the car in ten minutes, "Mack, she is a tight little bitch, you will need this." Mack turned to the direction of the voice and a plastic bottle of astro-lube was tossed towards him. It hit him on the chest and dropped to the floor at his feet. He looked down at it, apparently saw what it was and said "if she is nice I'll use it." In my head I figured that if he was smaller than the "second guy" (the second largest loincloth) than that guy had been to the guy with the large loincloth (and very large dick) then he might be my size. When Kim is wet she does not have any problem with my size so the only reason I could figure Kallie had tossed the astro-lube out to him was that since Kim had chosen the guy with the smallest loincloth that he was planning on having anal sex with her. Well, that made sense to me. Kim and I had done that a couple times just for the spice of it and that part of the body needs something like astro-lube to make it doable. I had figured wrong. So had Kim with her choice. Kallie had played an obvious trick on her. The muscular man named Mack moved towards Kim. Kim had been told to keep her eyes closed and she was obeying. She had also been told to satisfy him. So, when he embraced her to kiss her she raised her mouth up to meet his lips. The kissed gently as first as if it was a first kiss on a date. "Yeah, that's nice" Mack said as he broke the kiss for a moment. Kim seemed buoyed by this and kissed him a little more eagerly. Damn, even though it was my girlfriend out there it sure looked sexy. His black skin pressed against hers. Her small breasts pushed into his muscular chest. Her arms wrapped around his neck and his arms around her tiny waist (as stated, Kim has a very different build than Kallie, Kim is a athletic 32-22-31 with her butt cheeks each making a perfect round mounds like a big muskmelon had been cut in half and place on her lower back). His hands were cupping her beautiful ass cheeks. I was slightly in back of them, about at a 45 degree angle. I could see her face at they were kissing. If I didn't know any better she almost looked like she was enjoying it. I told myself that it must be having been through the "mean" part of the night and the slight drugging they had put her through also had to be part of it all. She still was under some type of influence after all. Her movements were still off a little and her body posture was still that of someone not drunk but impaired. Mack was really getting into their kissing. He was grinding his pelvis into hers. I saw her spread her legs a little and seemed to be enjoying it. Her breathing seemed to be that of her getting excited. She was taking slight gasps for air as they would break the kiss and then restart. Mack would kiss her full and then french kiss her and then kiss her on the neck and nibble on her ears. All the time she would be excitedly gasp for a deep breath of air and then apparently eagerly meet his lips again when he returned from her neck or ear lobs back to her mouth. That is when I saw that Kallie had played Kim bad. They were kissing almost frantically now. Kim was literally up on her toes to meet Mack's lips. Her arms tight around his neck and he eagerly fondled her ass. He separately his chest from her just enough to allow enough room for him to cup her right breast. He then broke the kiss to lean down and take her entire right breast into his mouth. She gasped in arousal from this. He gave similar attention to the other tit and then went back to kissing her. Now very gently, romantically. That's the moment that I knew the "mean" part was not quit over. Being able to see his back side, which was not covered by the loincloth I could see him. His penis had been brought between his legs and was tied up in a ribbon of some type by a string attached to the string that went through the front of the loincloth to hold up the covering. I saw him reach behind himself and untie the ribbon. He held is dick in the palm of his hand. "Untie the cloth Kim" Kallie directed. With her right hand she untied the bow-tied knot and the loincloth fell to the ground. Mack brought his legs together to hold his dick underneath him and was able to let go of it with his hand. Now completely naked he began to gently grind against Kim as they embraced in another kiss. I believe she was really turned on some how at this point. Mack slowly started to spread his legs. Then he stepped forward with his left foot as if to wrap his body further around Kim in their kiss. His dick fell from between his legs and hung down ridiculously close to his left knee. It bumped Kim's leg and her eyes flew open. I think she attempted to pull back but his muscles flexed as he apparently sensed her reaction and pulled her tightly against him at the same time she attempted to pull back in shock. She knew what she had to do and her reaction endangered her to getting Kallie mad. After her initial attempt to pull back she stopped. I saw her close her eyes again. Maybe hoping Kallie had not seen her disobey. Mack held her very firmly and was kissing her neck. She had stopped grinding her pubic area against his and I could tell that she was trying to find out if what she thought she felt was really, well, what she thought she felt. Her right leg was brushing against his dick and thigh as if to examine what was there. Yes, it was there. It was an unbelievably outsized cock. Bigger than anything in any porno movie. In looking back and having seen some porno movies I am amazed that he did not move to Hollywood. unless, of course, the starlets that did hung guys even had limits themselves and he would have went hungry. Kim's moving of her right thigh against his horse cock was taken as a queue by Mack. He waived his hand in a come here type of gesture. I sleeping bag that had been opened was brought by the "second" guy and put on the floor-table. Without losing the embrace he laid her back onto the floor-table, directly in the middle of the sleeping bag which would make a much better surface than the leather, padded covering of the floor-table. Kim was underneath the muscular Mack with her legs tightly together. Mack let go of the embrace and kneeled over her. He gently slapped at her right inner thigh. She obediently spread her legs and he climbed in between them. He kissed each breast as he had before. Apparently, she had been a "good" girl. He reached for the astro-lube and liberally poured some onto his right palm and stroked it all over himself. He then tipped the bottle over her mound and let some pour out directly over her small pussy lips. "You can open your eyes honey, I know you want to look" Mack told her. She did, lifted her head and looked directly at black telephone pole now positioned at the opening of her soon to be impaled pussy. The look of fear was back and seemed to be approaching terror. She knew something that big would tear her apart. She knew that it was moments from doing just that. Biting her lower lip almost all the way through now her face was in a grimace. As he placed the giant cockhead at her pussy she mouthed the words, "please, no". Afraid to say them out loud. What monster of a cock he had. His cockhead completely covered her pussy. Both of her pussy lips were invisible behind the monster cock. With his left hand stroking the astro-lube over his cock he used his right hand fingers to open up her pussy lips, to make an entrance. Kim through her head back and let out a scream, "arrhhh", as Mack put the head of his cock into her. Mack had kissed her romantically and passionately. But he apparently was not supposed to make love to her. He was to fuck her hard. He grabbed hold of her under each knee firmly and pushed her legs as far apart as they would go and forward so he could get his massive cock into her. This angle gave his as much leverage as possible. He would push in and inch, Kim would scream again, louder each time. Mack would let his cock slid out half of the way he had gotten it in at that point and then push back in. When he would push in his body would stop abruptly after a new inch as if hitting a wall. When he would go in the outsides of her pussy lips would be pushed inside of her and when he let his dick get pushed out of the much too small opening her lips were so stretched around him that it looked like her insides would come out the lips were so tightly stretched around his tremendous width. "No, please, anything. its too big. please Kallie. please. arrrgg. nooooo..please.." Kim was begging for mercy. Kallie laughed from her belly and continued to laugh through Kim's torment. The sad part was that from my vantage point I could see that though Mack had pushed hard with a dozen thrusts he was still not even close to be all the way in. It was the shear massiveness of his width that was creating all her pain at this point. "Oh god, noooo, please." Kim was pleading through tears and sobs. Mack continued the assault. He pushed in far enough so that he must have pushed ten inches of his thick forearm sized cock into her. Kim was screaming for mercy now, ". oh god no, please, your too big, it is tearing me. please stop, please stop. its too biggggg. umphhh" her pleading stopped abruptly my Mack making a last viscous thrust that pushed all of his over a foot of telephone pole into her. He froze deep, deep inside of her. Kim was frozen. In too much pain to scream any more. Only her diagram moved in sobbing convulsions. Mack pulled half way out and thrust in again, "nnnnooooooooo!" she screamed with this thrust and then again and again more than a dozen more complete impaling thrusts. Then Mack let out a guttural noise and thrust in with everything he had. Kim's mouth opened to scream but nothing came out. Mack froze over a foot into her. His lower torso was quivering. He was cumming, probably a gallons worth by his sounds. His was dripping sweat down upon her as he stay motionless except for the shaking of his lower torso. As his orgasm ended he relaxed his hold on her legs and leaned back into a sitting position. His cock was pushed out with a swoosh that could actually be heard. Kim lay shaking. Mack stood up over her. "Open your eyes a look at the cock that you just had" Mack said as his cock dangled menacingly over her. Satisfied that she got another look at it that she would never forget he walked off the floor-table into the darkness. I was ushered to the car and waited for Kim. 3779 1.21/512345

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your links with Shortest and receive money for every visit to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete