Monday, July 22, 2013

Delicious Domination: Fae And The Black Mayor

The beautiful 44 year old Romanian queen had maneuvered the Mayor into a corner of the crowded ball room behind a large potted palm frond. ?I really want the Charity job.? She cooed sexily in the Mayor?s face. ?I will do whatever it takes to get it. I?ll do anything!? She licked her pouting ruby red lips and pushed her big firm pear shaped breasts directly into the Mayor?s chest. ?Everybody knows that you knocked Lyn up and that?s why she fled to Iowa to have your mixed breed baby. And I want her old job. There isn?t anything that Lyn could do for you that I can?t do even better.? Fae brazenly brushed her palm across the Mayor?s loins. ?I do everything!? She looped her arms gracefully around the Mayor?s thick Black neck. She blushed at the sharp lurid odor of her sweaty armpits. ?Being in your arms like this is getting me hot and bothered. Your big strong body is making me smell like a whore.? Fae boldly kissed the Mayor?s cheek. Then she whirled and left the wary Black man standing there like nothing had happened. -------------------------------- ?Hold me, please, just hold me tight in your arms.? Fae simpered in Dan?s face. ?He?s an animal!? Dan clutched Fae?s quivering body to his chest. ?Who?? He asked. ?The Mayor! He couldn?t keep his hands off my body. He mauled my ass with both hands! He jammed his great big Black dick right between my legs as we danced. Ray Davis is an animal!? Fae sobbed darkly. Dan?s hard eyes shot a dagger across the room at the Mayor. Dan had helped Ray Davis become the first Black Mayor in the city?s history. And now the bastard was mauling his very own wife like a common street hooker. ?I made him! That Son of a Bitch!? Dan kissed Fae?s perfumed hair. ?Calm down. I?ll fix his ignorant Black ass in a big hurry!? Fae looked up at Dan. ?No! No! You can?t do anything about it! I really want the Charity Director position. And it?s the Mayor?s call. I?ll just have to give him whatever he wants if I really want the job.? Fae hushed. ?Anything he wants!? ------------------------------------- ?Hello!! I saw Sue leave for lunch so I let myself in!? Fae chirped brightly. ?I want the Charity job and I?ll do anything I have to do to get it!? She flashed her tongue lewdly. ?Anything!? Ray Davis was a very conservative man. He?d gotten this far by not making many mistakes. He was smart, Harvard smart, and he knew better than to mess around with this married White woman. ?I?ll have Sue print you out an application when she gets back.? He stated flatly. Fae laughed softly. ?I don?t need no stinking application! What I need is some great big hard Black cock!? She eased her luscious hot body into the Mayor?s wary embrace. ?Dan can?t handle me and I am desperate for some rock hard cock!? Fae kissed the Mayor?s lips softly. ?All those nights I lay sweating in bed dreaming of having rough and tumble sex with you!? Fae rubbed noses with the leery man. ?You do like down and dirty sex, don?t you?? Fae twirled around plucking snaps and tugging laces as her obscenely sheer summer gown floated gracefully to the floor. ------------------------------------ She posed her stunningly gorgeous buck naked mature body like a goddess. ?Do you like it? My body. It?s all yours!? She strutted her fabulous body around the room like a dance hall queen. ?I want to suck and fuck your brains out!? She eased her silky skinned nudity into the Mayor?s quaking arms. ?Please? I?ll do anything to make you happy.? Fae cooed. ---------------------------------- Then they heard Sue?s keys rattling at the door. Fae quickly grabbed her dress and scampered out a side door into a fire escape. That was close. ?What?s that smell?? Sue asked. ?Oh, it?s some fragrance Ila asked about so I am going to surprise her with it tonight. He lied. ?Oh, that should be fun.? Sue sang happily. ?Anything new on the Charity job?? She asked. ?I want to give it to Tes Boykins, she would be the first African American to be the Director of the Mayor?s Office of Charity and Community Relations. But I don?t want to make it look like she got the job strictly because she?s Black either.? Ray Davis knew he had a major problem on his hands. And truth be known he would love to have ?rough and tumble sex? with Dan Clark?s hot and wild cock happy wife. ---------------------------- ?I?m going to do it. And I didn?t want you to hear rumors or gossip behind your back.? Fae snuggled her velvet skinned torso into Dan?s back. She gently stroked Dan?s flaccid penis. ?I am going to have sex with the Mayor. I?ll do anything he wants no matter how down and dirty. I want that Charity job and I?ll do whatever he makes me do to get it.? Fae kissed the nape of Dan?s neck. ?And I didn?t want to have to sneak around in the dark to do it either.? Her taunting hand had Dan?s semen drooling erection at a fever pitch. ?You do understand, right? Dan? Tell me you understand?? She stopped stroking his raging hardon. ?Say it Dan.? Fae glowered. ?I understand.? Dan sniveled softly. Fae loved humiliating her wimp husband like this. She wanted to take him all the way to the bottom. ?Understand what, Dan?? She teased. ?Your having sex with the Black Mayor.? ---------------------------- He whimpered darkly. ?What kind of sex, Dan?? She crucified her wealthy husband with unbridled cruelty. ?Down and dirty sex.? Dan pouted. ?I will probably have to suck his big Black cock. Is that OK with you? Dan? Do you understand that Ray Davis would love to shove his big Black cock in your wife?s mouth?? ?Yesss!? Dan hissed cravenly. He?d say anything to keep Fae stroking his miserable little dick. ?Yes what, Dan?? Fae?s stunning cruelty knew no limits. ?You?ll probably have to suck Ray Davis?s big Black cock!? Dan cried out in anguish. ?Good boy!? Fae gloated kissing Dan?s neck. ?Now be a good boy and give me your balls! I want you to pump your balls bone dry just for me!? --------------------------------- ?Hello! Dan? I have great news. I have decided to name Fae as the Mayor?s Charity Director.? It was Ray Davis! ?She is just what I need. Her oral skills are superb. You are lucky to have such a creative and beautiful women for your wife.? Dan was sick in the stomach. ?In fact, she is going to join me for a week at the National Mayor?s Charity Conference in Las Vegas. Isn?t that exciting? Dan? Fae and I spending a whole week in Vegas working closely together?? Dan whimpered like a craven dog. ?Yeah, sounds like a good time.? Then it was over. ?See I told you I have him brutally Pussy Whipped. Dan can?t deny me anything I want! And right now I want to fuck you like a wild animal!? 7670 1.98/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment