Saturday, July 20, 2013

Anguish part 1

After waiting for the right time to tell my wife of 20 years my fantasy of her with other men I finally found the courage. I brought this subject up one night while we were having sex. I got so excited talking to her about it that I came instantly. She frowned at me telling me that if that made me cum early that I shouldn't talk about it. We went along not talking about until one night we attended one of her company functions. She looked stunning - wearing heels, nylons a new dress, her hair was done the way I love it and she had painted her nails. I thought about her all night how much I would love to see her with another man, sucking his cock and fucking him. The funny part is that she does not really like sucking my cock telling me that "good girls" don't do that and that she is a wife and mother. That night I masturbated in the men's room just picturing her being a naughty girl. When we got home she was really horny and after she took off dress while still in her heels and pantyhose I was all over her, licking her nylon legs telling her how beautiful she looked and how much other men wanted to fuck her. She responded by breathing heavier and pumping her pussy at me telling me to orally satisfy her. I tore a hole open in her pantyhose and licked her pussy like I had never done before. I lifted my head up and asked her if she would suck my cock she licked her lips and said ?Bring it on lover!? I moved in position of 69 with her and she took my cock in her mouth sucking it like a pro. After a few minutes of this she panted to me to fuck her. I pulled away and got on top driving my cock into her pumping her telling how sexy she looked and how I wanted to watch her with another man, sucking his cock and fucking her. She seemed so turned on by this that she played along telling me she wanted me inside of her, telling me to fuck her good 'just like her boyfriend does'. I don't know if it was the wine or what but as she played along telling me about "her boyfriend?s? cock, that did it. I came abruptly just hearing her say it even though it was all fantasy. She froze up when I came pushing me off of her and looking down at the cum dripping out of her and onto her torn nylons. ?What, you came already?? She screamed at me. ?Now what? I'm not satisfied!?. She was unsatisfied and pissed at my cumming early, then she did something that shocked me; she put her hands around my head and told me ?If you can?t last with your cock then get your tongue down there and finish the job?. ?NOW?! I need to get off tonight". I tentatively licked outside her pussy until she firmly pulled my head into it and demanded ?I said LICK IT, lick me to satisfaction or your cock won't fuck me again" I need to be satisfied now LICK IT". I drove my tongue deep into her fucked pussy has she held my head. Pretty soon she was humping my face panting until she had her orgasm. She held my head tightly to her pussy as she had her orgasm I was so hard by then after her actions and the way she looked just like I pictured her coming home from a date in my fantasies. Mussed up hair, smeared lipstick, torn pantyhose and high heels. I was so turned on by what she looked like, that I was hard as a rock again. I tried to climb on her and enter her when she stopped me. "What do you think you are going to do?" I looked at her with my mouth open. "What, I should let you stick your cock in me again so you can fantasize and cum early again? "I don't think so, at least not tonight anymore, now that I?m satisfied you can jack off or go to sleep I don?t much give a shit.? I was shocked not only did she not talk like that but she was acting strange as well. Things were different between us over the next few days and the following weekend she demanded that we talk. We sent the kids to her mother?s house for the weekend while we had our talk. She wanted to know all about what I was going thru sexually. She listened while I poured my heart out. She listened intently has I told her how I felt. Her questions were with my replies; 1. ?Do you want to sleep with other women?? No I replied. 2. ?What if I go thru with this and start to date can you handle it? Yes, I believe I can 3. ?If I do understand this there is no going back?. Yes, I know I replied. 4. ?What if you lose me?? I looked stunned at her and stammered out that I had hoped it would not happen. 5. If I do this I do it my way, I will however honor some of your wishes but they will be on my terms at all times, understood??. Yes 6. This will be kept a secret, I will have a secret life form the kids, family, church, school etc. but when I decide to do it, it will be done quietly and you will be required to cover any event that would take place in case I am not there. 7. The kids are not to know that their mother is dating, having sex with other men, or taking lovers. We will be united on this covering up my activity to our kids. (Boy is 14 girl is 16) She looked at me asked me if the conditions were okay. I was hard as a rock nodding yes. She smiled, bent down and kissed me full on the mouth while her nails raked over my hard cock thru my jeans. When she broke our kiss she asked if there is any outfit I wanted to see her today while she let me fuck her one last time under our old routine and to usher in the new one. I told her how turned on I was last weekend when she let me fuck her while she wore her nylons and heels. She laughed as she walked away. She called me into the bedroom. When I entered I was stunned, there was my wife wearing the torn cum stained pantyhose from last weekend and her black 4? pumps. With her hands on her hips she smiled and said ?well hubby, have me for the last time, this weekend is yours because form now on they will be mine.? I was turned on but also getting a little uneasy about how matter of fact she was being. The sex with her that weekend rivaled our honeymoon and she capped it by sucking my cock and swallowing my cum. She licked her lips tasting my cum on them then smiled at me telling me ?well I guess I better get used to that after all sluts suck cock don?t they?. I was really uneasy with her new attitude but decided to go along with it after all it was my idea and fantasy. Weeks went by without any incident then it happened. I came home from work one Friday night to a quiet house. I walked around till I got to our bedroom. I was stunned when I opened the door. There was my wife sitting in front of the mirror putting on her make up. I looked her up and down. 5? tan stilettos I had never seen, lace top tan nylon stockings being held by a tan silk garter belt a silk bra I had never seen showing cleavage. She looked at me thru the mirror continuing to get ready. ?The kids are at friends house sleeping over tonight, I have a date so do you mind leaving the room while I finish getting ready?. I was stunned. ?A date?? I asked. ?Yes a date, with a man you remember our agreement don?t you? Now leave I want to finish I am nervous because I?ve decided that tonight I am going to fuck him?. ?Who, when? I asked nervously. ?Come on, now I am not telling you those things but he a man I met at the mall a few weeks ago while I was buying some new outfits, we?ve been together a couple of times but I never let him fuck me yet, well tonight that is going to change?. I watched my wife of 20+ years getting ready to fulfill my fantasy she was really going out with another man. I was hard as ever as I watched finish her make up put on her lipstick and finally wiggle into a new tan leather skirt above her knee. Last she put on a white blouse showing her ample cleavage. She blew me a kiss and said; ?Bye hon, have fun tonight, I know I am going to.? With that I left speechless as I heard the garage door go up and her car leaving our house. I sat down alone in the house replaying the last few moments. I walked over to the table where she had put her make up on and saw a note to me. Mark, thank you for allowing me this opportunity. I love you. By the way look under the covers on my side of the bed I left something for you. I know how turned you are by pantyhose/nylons so I wore those pantyhose all week, smell the crotch while I?m out getting fucked ,taste what you are missing and if you feel like it masturbate into them thinking about how another man?s cum is going inside of your wife at the same time. See you tomorrow. I was turned on beyond my wildest dreams yet my wife would not be back till morning. I pulled her covers back and saw her used tan pantyhose. I picked them up and sniffed her scent in the crotch then I sniffed the feet where I could smell the leather shoes she had worn with them. Needless to say I not only tasted and licked the pantyhose crotch and feet but I also made sure I masturbated into the crotch several times until she came home the next day. When she came home I knew right away our relationship had changed and all that did was cause more anguish for me. Our relationship is going in a direction I hadn?t anticipated. That is another story. Careful what you wish for. 3944 1.25/512345

1 comment:

  1. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone every day.

    Start following our trades NOW & earn up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete