Tuesday, July 23, 2013

One Night

ONE NIGHT by Master One night while watching a boxing match on TV with a buddy my wife came down in a not so sexy night gown to say goodnight, she came over and gave me a kiss and said good night to my friend Steve. He looked at her and smiled I knew he liked her so after she left I went upstairs and brought down some home made videos of the wife and I. She did not know they were made, you see I hid the camera and its a model that does not have a stupid red light in front, anyway I told him what they were and we sat down and watched. I put in a tape that was a best of tape meaning that I put all the best stuff on one tape and so we started to watch and at first I was a little nervous but after a few minutes he was getting aroused. I am not gay but I wanted to see if he was getting hard and sure enough there was a large bulge in his pants and he was quite drunk. I really did want to see her fuck some other guy and why not him, so after watching the tapes I told him about my idea and he said he was game but how would she react. Knowing my wife would never go along with it I came up with the idea of slipping her some sleeping pills in her glass of wine the next weekend so that weekend came and sure enough he was there and I was really excited about the idea and could not wait. So the time came after she put our children to sleep and she came down to talk with us and I had put the drops in the wine and then in the blender before she came down and added a little sugar to hide any unknown taste and then put it in a dark glass. She did not notice. We sat and drank she finished her glass of wine and went upstairs where she called me and I went up and she told me she was really very horny and wanted to know when he was leaving so we could do it? I told her the fight was just starting but I too was very horny and said to her if she felt sleepy to go ahead and take a little nap and I would be in after he leaves and wake her up. She said ok and then I went downstairs and sat there with Steve and we watched the fight, there were two that night. When they had finished I went upstairs to see if she was out. I went into the room and called her name she did not stir and then I pulled back the sheets slowly and she was breathing deeply and snoring lightly so I exposed her tight ass in those tight smooth nylon panties that made her ass look so tight and firm. I went downstairs and told Steve to come on up. When we got to the room he was rubbing his cock through his pants and I got the video cam ready, I wanted to watch what was going to happen over and over again. He knelt by the side off the bed and I fixed the camera so it would record the whole room and I too knelt beside the bed. I said to him ok go and he slowly put his hand out about two inches from her ass and then stopped and said to me what if she wakes up. I said in return then I would take over and you crawl out of the room ok and so he gently put his hand on her ass cheek I got a screaming hard on from this sight. He slowly ran his hand up and down her tight ass her breathing got slow and deep he squeezed her ass cheek and then put his other hand on the other cheek and rubbed them up and down you could tell he was really getting into this and so was I. He was rubbing and squeezing them and she in her sleep, tightened her ass and spread just a hair wide and now he slid one finger down between her legs and rubbed so slowly her cunt sack through those white panties she moaned and pushed her ass up a little and then squeezed them shut on his hand then she released it and bent her ass up higher to meet him even better and he slid two fingers in there to rub her and made small circles with his hand and back and forth they kept doing this. He rubbed her and she slowly bucked back against his fingers and by this time he was softly kissing her ass cheeks and it was time to roll her over onto her back so he stopped and pulled his hand out and we both slowly grabbed her hips and turned her over this was the most scary part because she mumbled something when she turned over but it was in her sleep so we kept going and now she was on her back she was wearing a very sheer see through bra and you could see her nipples poking up. She was very horny even in her sleep now he ran his hand all over her hips and tummy and then slowly started to rub the bulge of hairs through her panties and he rubbed back and forth a thumb on her thigh and a pinky on the other and his fingers were between her legs and her mound. She raised up her hips and closed her legs on his hand and opened and she did this several times each time harder and faster he was rubbing her faster and faster and was licking her tummy working his way up to her tits and then he was sucking them and he pulled his hand up and then under the panty band and down to the bush and then I could not see what was going on exactly but I knew what he was doing. She was breathing heavier now and she started to open wide and bend her knees up and open to give his hand a better angle of attack. She was now grinding her hips into his hand and was moaning and again she raised her hips to meet every thrust of his hand he must have had at least three fingers in her all moving and swimming inside her cunt, the sounds his hand was making in her tight cunt were weird. She started to kiss his forehead and he started to kiss her chin and lips and now I was ready to take over, he stopped what he was doing and pulled his fingers out of her, they were all shiny with her juice, she was dripping with her own juice. I told him to stand by the side of the bed and I pulled her panties off and got my face down between her legs and started to lick and suck her lips. I motioned to him to put his cock in her face so as to be ready in case she would suck I put my fingers in her mouth and she sucked like she always did when we were alone but this time I pulled out my fingers and grabbed his cock and pulled him to her mouth and again I put my fingers in her mouth and she sucked while I ate her out and then I pulled them out and he slowly pushed his uncut cock in her mouth. She always said she hated the way an uncut cock looked and now she was going to suck on one. At first she just laid there asleep bucking her hips into my face but after a few seconds of this cock of his rubbing her lips she opened and started to take it in slowly and then he guided it in not too deep and she started to suck him while I ate her out. It was the most erotic thing to see, now she started to get into it she was grinding her hips into my face and squeezing my head and was sucking hard on his huge cock. I don't think he came in her mouth but there was a lot of clear fluid running down her chin, I think it was his precum and her saliva working over time but the sight of that clear fluid running down her chin made me hernia and I doubled my effort in eating her out. I kept hitting that spot above the lips and each time I did her hips would buck. After about ten minutes of this she started to shake and squeeze her legs shut on my head and she came very hard. I could taste her stuff cumming on my tongue at the same time she was pumping and sucking his massive member she was doing such a good job you could hear her slurping and swallowing whatever she could get out of his huge cock. I then got up and he pulled out of her mouth and he slowly got between her legs and lowered his now rock hard cock into place. He put the head right there in the slot and rubbed it for a few minutes, her head was moving from side to side she was breathing very fast and deep, her chest was heaving up and down every time he rubbed her clit she was grinding her hips into his cock. I grabbed the camera for a better view and got a close up of this special occasion and then he slowly slid it in, you could hear she was cumming as he entered her and she bent her knees up and around this dream lover and she grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him in deeper. She opened her mouth as if to say oh my and then you could see the look of pain on her face and she grit her teeth as she was fully impaled on his huge staff she bit her lip and swung her head from side to side again. Her cheeks were red and her breathing almost stopped as she tried to take him all the way in. Now he was inside her fully and started to pump her in a very hard manner she was a mess, all she could do was open wide and let him drive deep in her. I could tell she was really into it because of those sounds she was making the sounds she would make when I got her good and he was doing a good job. There I was with a screaming hard on watching him fuck the shit out of my wife, she did not even know it was not me. She grasped her legs together around his back and was bucking to meet him stroke for stroke. She was into it very much now that she got used to his size, she was fucking him back hard. They where making a lot of real loud fuck sounds, the squishy sound of her cunt it was almost like the sound a plunger makes trying to clear a drain. Her face was red and her tits were flushed red and I got a really good close up of her cunt being pounded, her juices were flowing, you could see it dripping around the edges of his cock running down the side of his pole and down the crack of her ass. She just moaned deeply and he changed position, she was now lying on her back, he had her hips in his hands in mid air, he was ramming straight into her cunt. I never tried this position because she said it hurt her too much because I was too big, well now she was not only doing and loving it she was doing it to a much thicker and a little longer cock and she ground her hips to meet every thrust and she started to make this real deep moaning like I never heard her make before. He was driving it in her hard and slow this time you could tell he was really into it because everytime he was all they way in he would swirl his hips and push his cock around inside her pussy and each time he did she would gasp in ecstasy and roll her head from side to side and tighten her legs she had wrapped around him. He was ready to explode and she bit her lip and cried out and moaned very load and he let out a very deep groan and then he let loose into her cunt and started to spew deep into her womb. I could see he was cumming a lot because his nut sack I had a close up on in the camera and I could see his balls contract and release over and over again as his sperm was squeezed out the sides of his pole and down the crack of her ass only this time it was not clear but really milky and thick. She was just writhing with pleasure and they kissed deeply and she bit his ear and buried his head in the pillow that was covered by her long dark hair! He slowly pulled his still stiff member out of her, it made slight suction sound and then his massive load oozed out of her cunt, he was still cumming he grabbed her hand and rubbed it all over the head in the mess. She grabbed it and squeezed it pumped it, all the while he was rolling his eyes and spitting all over her tummy. Her hand was covered with his man juice, the sight of her rubbing and pumping his rod almost made me cum right there, the sound of his pole being worked by my wife was nearly too much, she kept squeezing and he kept shooting all over the place and her tummy, in her hair, on her face and some on her lips which she licked off and swallowed and then it was over. He got up and went downstairs got dressed and left, I was there to clean up. I covered her and went downstairs and loaded the tape, rewound it and sat back and wakked off like never before. She never knew what happened that night and I do not want her to know. She might really get into it and leave me. 4753 1.30/512345

1 comment:

  1. There's shocking news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that any bettor must watch this,

    Watch this now or stop betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Robotic Sports Betting Software

    ReplyDelete