Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Fashion Show

The Fashion Show.......by X. Marx Despot That day started pretty much like any other day. It was Sunday and I had the day off so I lounged around the house in my robe, had breakfast and was reading the paper when I noticed my wife Jill rummaging through her closet. "What are you doing in there?", I asked. "Nothing that concerns you", she replied, "I'm just cleaning out some of these old clothes that I never wear anymore. That was when I looked up and noticed that she was throwing clothes into a bag, evidently sending them to a charity group or something. What really caught my eye was that one of the items she was putting in the sack was a really short, black sequin covered skirt that she used to wear. "Hey wait a minute", I said, "You're not giving this away are you? I love the way you look in this skirt!" "Oh Jim don't be silly," she responded, "I'm 33 years old now and I don't have the body for wearing that kind of stuff anymore!" When we were first dating Jill had worn lots of really sexy outfits to please me but in the last few years she had got it in her head that she was too old to dress sexy anymore. The truth was that she was better looking and had a hotter body than any of my friends wives and I was frustrated that I couldn't get her to ever show it off anymore. Jill is about 5'5" and has long legs and a great tan. With sexy short blonde hair, 34C tits, a narrow waist and a round sexy ass it was a total waste for her not to show it off a little bit. As I went through the bag I said, "These are some of the best clothes you have Jill, you can't get rid of these!" "Oh Jim, you're being silly but just to prove to you that I'm right I'll try on a few things and you'll see that I just can't wear this stuff anymore." I waited in the other room and then Jill came out wearing a tiny little purple knit halter top and a pair of spandex shorts. When she walked into the room I got an instant hard on. "Damn Baby!" I said as I rose from the couch, "Come here a minute I want to feel those tits!" "Oh no you don't", she laughed as she twisted away from me and pushed me back down on the couch, "This is just a little fashion show not an orgy." Then she left the room to try something else on. When she returned she was wearing a leopard print, strapless dress. It was so short that it barely covered her sexy ass and her big tits bulged out of the top. With no straps it looked like the top would fall at any moment exposing her braless tits. "How do you think I look in this one Jim?", she asked as she twirled in a little circle, "Do you really think I look O.K. in this?" In response to her question I pulled open my robe and showed her the huge hard on I had. "You look more than O.K. Jill", I said, "Why do you think I've got a stiff cock from looking at you? Please Baby, I've got to have you!" "Hold your horses", she giggled, her short blonde hair shining in the light and her blue eyes sparkling, "I want to try on another outfit." I began to stroke my swollen cock as I waited and then she came back into the room. This time she had on skintight silk running shorts and a bikini top and her tits were almost falling out of it. She walked to the full length mirror and stood in front of it, posing and looking at herself from all angles. "Maybe I don't look too bad", she said teasingly, "But then you're my husband and you love me, I don't think any other men would want to look at me in these clothes, do you think so Jim?" I couldn't take anymore and I grabbed her and pulled her against my naked cock and said, "Every man that saw you would want to fuck you and you know it!" I pushed her over onto the couch and undid her top, baring her firm C-cup tits. As my lips sucked her big brown nipple into my mouth I pulled her shorts off and began fingering her sopping wet cunt. "Oh God Jim", she cried out, "Suck my tits, please. Are you sure that other men would want me Jim? Would they want to suck my tits too?" Her teasing drove me crazy, and I replied, "They would want more than just that Jill, if they saw you dressed like that they would want to do a lot more!" My cock was up against her hot pussy, splitting her open and I began to push it in a little at a time. "Oh yes", she exclaimed, "Tell me what they would do to your wife Jim, please tell me!" "They would all want to fuck you Jill!", I cried out as I shoved my cock deep into her cunt, "Every man that saw you would want to fuck my wife while I watched. They would shove their big hard cocks into your pussy Jill!" Jill began to moan and shake, and her body convulsed as her orgasm built. "I'm cumming Jim", she screamed, "All those men are fucking your wife and making me cum so good!" I couldn't hold back any longer and I spurted my seed deep into her body and then collapsed onto the couch. "That was great!", I said as I held her. "It was the best in years!", Jill responded, "You're not upset about the things we said are you? You know about the other men?" "No way", I told her and kissed her, "It really gets me hot to think about you showing off for other guys and them wanting to fuck you. I wouldn't really want to do it of course but it sure is a good fantasy isn't it?" "Maybe you're right about the clothes Jim", she said, "I really did look pretty good in them didn't I? How would you like it if next weekend we could go out to dinner or something and I'll dress real sexy and you can show me off a little bit? Then we could have another really hot session, O.K.?" I couldn't say yes fast enough. All the next week I thought about nothing except how proud I would be to show off my sexy wife to a bunch of horny men. Jill even went out and bought a new outfit that I had never seen before just for that night. My cock was stiff almost all the time thinking about all those men staring at my wife's sexy body. The weekend finally came and I stood in our livingroom waiting for Jill to get dressed. The anticipation was driving me nuts wondering what she would be wearing. When she came down the stairs it was well worth the wait. She had on a skintight black spandex dress with a very low scooped neckline. It was very evident that she had no bra on since her nipples were almost poking through the thin fabric. Her tits were almost hanging out of the dress, in fact it barely covered her nipples at all. It was so short that she had to keep tugging it down or the tops of her stockings showed. All she had on underneath it was black lace panties and a garter belt. She teetered on 5" high heels that accented her wiggle when she walked and her makeup was perfect. We headed for a city about 50 miles away because we thought we would be less likely to run into anyone we knew there. Once we were there we got a hotel room and I was surprised to see my wife carry a suitcase in with her since we were only staying overnight. "Why so many clothes Jill?", I asked. "You never know when I might need to put on a little fashion show", she giggled, "So I brought a few different outfits just in case." I knew then that I was in for one hell of a night. If she was going to go show off in public for me and then come back to the room to give me a private show I was going to be one happy man! We headed down to the Hotel Bar and found that there was a big crowd since there was a convention in town that weekend. There were a few men with dates but most of them seemed to be alone since they were on a business trip. As we walked across the room every man there was staring at my wife and I could tell by the looks in their eyes that they wanted to fuck her. Her big tits jiggled and her round ass swayed and my cock stiffened at the thought of all these men wishing they could fuck the woman I had married. We had no more than sat down when I remembered that I was supposed to check in with my boss about a big deal that was going through on Monday. I got up to go to the pay phone after Jill assured me that she would be fine alone. I was only gone for a few minutes but when I got back there was already a guy standing at our table flirting with Jill. He was a good looking black guy and he was in good shape too. "Oh, You're back", said Jill with a smile, "This is Ben, Ben this is my husband Jim. Ben was just asking me to dance but I told him I was with you Dear." As I looked down at my wife I realized that from where Ben and I were standing he could look right down the top of her dress and see her tits almost to the tops of her nipples. It really drove me nuts when I noticed that he had a huge bulge in the front of his pants, obviously from staring at my sexy wife. I couldn't resist and I said, "Why don't you go ahead and dance with Ben, I'm not much of a dancer and you'll both enjoy it." Ben wasted no time and pulled Jill to her feet and onto the dance floor. The band was playing mostly slow songs that night and I watched with a mixture of excitement and jealousy as Ben pulled my wife against his body and put his arm around her waist letting it rest on the top of her ass. When the song was over and the next one started another man went up to Ben and tapped him on the shoulder and took his turn dancing with Jill. As I watched, one man after another danced with my wife and almost all of them held her very close, delighting in the feel of her hot body against theirs. My dick was hard as a rock thinking about all those stiff cocks being shoved against my wife's pussy. I noticed that several of them guided her over into the darker areas of the dance floor where I had trouble seeing exactly what was going on. After a few drinks I needed to visit the restroom. I was in one of the stalls with the door closed and I heard two or three men come in and then I realized they were talking about Jill! "Can you believe the tits on that slut in the black dress?" said one of them, "She's got one hell of a body on her doesn't she?" "No lie man", said the second guy, "I'd give about a month's pay to fuck that tight ass of hers, wouldn't you?" "I don't think it would be too hard", said the third guy, "Just about every guy she's been dancing with has been rubbing their cock against her cunt." "Are you serious?", said the first guy. "Oh yea", he replied, "I talked to several of the guys that danced with her and they all said they had been feeling up her ass and tits all night long. One guy said he steered her over into the corner and had his hand up her dress and was playing with her cunt! Somebody will fuck that little whore before the night is over and I bet it won't be that wimpy little punk she came in with either!" I was furious that they were talking about my precious wife like she was some slut but I guess I was the one who encouraged her to dress that way so what could I say? I decided it was time for me to get back in control of this situation before it got any farther out of hand. When I got back to our table Jill was sitting there with Ben on one side and another big black guy on the other side of her. They introduced him to me as Mick and scooted over to make room for me to sit down. I was jealous as hell as I sat there with my wife stuck between those two big studs. "Jim, Ben and I had an idea", Jill said tentatively, "Uh, well, I told Ben and Mick about the little fashion shows that I put on for you and well, they want to come back to our room and watch. They would only watch and just think how sexy that would be. Just think how much better it will be for you and I than if we just pretend someone is watching me." I was shocked to say the least but I also couldn't get the image out of my head of Jill strutting around in front of these guys in her sexy outfits. My cock swelled painfully just thinking about how erotic it would be. "Well, I guess so", I muttered, "But that's all. You guys would only get to watch, nothing else." They both agreed and we headed upstairs to our room. On the way, Ben stopped and bought a bottle of whiskey at the bar. When we got to the room we all started drinking and Jill went in the bathroom to change into her first outfit. When she came back out she was wearing a really cute yellow sundress. It buttoned up the front with little pearl buttons and had thin spagetti straps holding up the scooped neckline top. She strutted in the room, obviously very proud of herself and rightfully so. Then she did a little twirl, causing the short skirt to fly up exposing her yellow silk panties. "Wow!" said Mick, "Now that's what I call a fashion show." "No shit!", laughed Ben, "Sure beats them skinny little models they have in Paris, I ain't ever seen one of them with a set of tits as nice as hers!" Jill left the room and came back in a few minutes wearing a pair of sexy short shorts and a tiny blue halter top. With every step she took her big tits jiggled and her erect nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric. She walked up to Ben and shook her tits right in his face causing him to laugh and say, "I might be smothered but what a way to go!" She danced and wiggled just about driving them wild and then Mick said, "I'm going to have blueballs if I don't get some relief Baby, I need to cum bad!" "I'll tell you what guys", Jill said with an impish grin on her face, "Why don't you fellows strip down and when I come back in my next outfit you can play with your big cocks and get some relief". While they took their clothes off Jill went in the other room to change and I followed her. "Jill, Honey", I said, "I think this is going too far, if you keep teasing those guys they aren't going to want to take no for an answer. I can't stand the thought of those big goons putting their hands on you." "Oh Jim", she replied, "Don't be silly. They have been absolute gentlemen so far and besides I'm really getting hot showing off for them. You always said you wanted to make other men want to fuck me and now you're getting your wish. Now go back in there so I can finish dressing." When I went back in the other room I couldn't believe my eyes. Ben and Mick were sitting there totally nude and their cocks were huge. Ben was stroking at least an eight inch cock and Micks" was even longer and at least twice as big around as mine. When Jill came back in she was wearing the leopardskin print dress that she had worn for me at home. Being strapless, her big firm tits bulged out of the top of it and if she bent over at all her ass was barely covered. She stepped into the room and then stopped suddenly when she saw the size of the two big black cocks that were staring her in the face. "Oh my God!", she said, "I didn't know any man had a dick that big! They're beautiful!" My face was crimson red with embarassment and jealousy but also I was unbelievably turned on as I watched my wife begin to dance and undulate while the two studs stroked their hard cocks. "How do you guys like this little dress?", she said teasingly, "Does it give you boys any ideas?" Then she turned her back to Ben and began to rub her round ass against his big black cock! I didn't know what to do but I was getting really upset at how out of control Jill was getting. Between her horniness and the booze she was really getting wild. She rubbed her ass on his cock harder and then I saw Ben reach up and push her dress up a bit exposing her black thong panties and then he rubbed his cock across my wife's naked ass. "MMMMMM", she moaned as she continued to wiggle her ass against him, "You shouldn't do that you bad boy, but it sure does feel nice." Then she turned around and faced Mick and bent over forward until her big tits were almost falling out of the strapless dress and then she shook her tits right in his face. His tongue flicked across her cleavage and then suddenly he grabbed the top of her dress and yanked it down, stripping her naked from the waist up and began to suck on her nipples causing her to moan with pleasure! I knew I had to put a stop to this before it went any farther. I got up and said, "Now hold it right there, you guys promised you would only look and not touch! Now stop it right now!" Mick looked at me and laughed. Ben jumped up and grabbed me and pulled my arms behind my back and then he used one of Jill bras to tie my hands. Next he stuffed a pair of her panties into my mouth so I couldn't say anything. "Now just shut up and watch Hubby", he said firmly, "Your slutty little wife wants to be fucked by some man sized cocks for a change and we're going to give her what she's been begging for!" Mick was still sucking and biting on my wife's nipples and he had her dress unzipped and was pulling it off of her body, leaving her in only her thong panties. Ben walked up behind her and yanked them down exposing her sexy blonde cunt hair. Then Mick picked her up and carried her to the bed and laid her on her back. By now her big tits were drenched in his saliva and he straddled her chest and wrapped them around his black cock and began stroking back and forth between them. "Oh Yea!", he groaned, "What a fucking pair of tits. You like getting tit fucked don't you Baby?" "Oh yes", she moaned in reply, "Please let me suck your cock, Please!" He began pushing his dick farther toward her open mouth so that each time he shoved forward her tongue came out and licked the head. Soon she got the idea and was straining her head forward so that she could take the head into her mouth on each stroke. "I'm cumming Baby", Mick cried out, "Open your mouth wide bitch!" I couldn't believe my eyes as I watched my sweet middle class wife stick her tongue out of her mouth to catch his load. "Thats it slut, eat it all!", he groaned as his thick cream spurted across my wife's tongue and into her mouth. "Now get out of the way man", said Ben, "I want that tight little hole between her legs!" As soon as Mick moved out of the way Ben crawled between my wife's spread legs and held his cock at the lips of her pussy. "OOOHH", she groaned, "Let me put it in, please?" Jill grasped his huge cock and guided it into her cunt and then grabbed his black ass cheeks and pulled him deep into her pussy. "Oh God that feels so good!", she cried out, "Fuck me hard! Please fuck me so hard!" I was filled with conflicting emotions. One part of me was jealous as hell as I watched my wife service these two strangers. The other part of me was more turned on than ever before and I felt my cock stiffen in my pants. Slowly I twisted and pulled until I felt the bra loosen around my wrists and then my hands were free. But instead of doing anything to stop what was happening I unzipped my pants and pulled out my swollen cock. Then I took my wife's panties out of my mouth and wrapped them around my cock and began to stroke, feeling the smooth silk against my skin. As I watched and stroked my cock, Ben suddenly grabbed Jill by the ass and rolled over onto his back, pulling her on top of him. She was now in control of the fucking and she groaned with pleasure as she began to ride him like a wild stallion. Mick climbed up on the bed behind Jill, his cock once again as hard as a rock. He stood on his knees behind her and began to stroke and massage her firm round ass. "Oh damn", she moaned, "That feels so good when you do that." As I watched Mick spread the cheeks of Jill's ass and began to massage his thumb across her asshole causing her to arch her back and groan. Mick grinned and said, "You like that don't you slut? If you like that how about this Baby?" With that he started to work his index finger gently into Jill's rectum while Ben continued fucking her harder than she had ever been fucked before. "What do you want me to do now bitch? Answer me!", Ben taunted her. "Please fuck me in the ass!", she cried out, "I want you to fuck my virgin ass with your big black cock!" Mick plunged his cock deep into Jill's ass making her whimper, but soon she began to shove her ass back toward him trying to get every inch of it deep inside her. "Please keep fucking me! Both of you fuck me harder, Please, I'm cumming, Oh God Yes!" Her body shook from her orgasm and she began to whimper with a cry which started deep within her body and built to a full fledged scream. Ben suddenly stiffened and arched his back and cried out, "Oh yea, I'm cumming in this bitch! Damn that feels good!" Almost at the same time Mick began to shoot his load deep into Jill's ass, filling her with his fluids. I couldn't take any more and I stroked my cock furiously into my wife's panties and sprayed my seed into the soft, silky material. When I regained my senses I looked up and saw my wife and her two lovers watching me and laughing. "Did you cum in your panties Hubby?", taunted Mick, "Maybe you should try fucking your wife sometime instead, she's one hell of a fuck you know!" For the rest of the night they both fucked Jill several times, filling her with their potent black seed. Before they were through they had used her in every way imaginable and she had loved every minute. As they were leaving, Jill stopped them and gave each man a deep french kiss and wrote down their phone numbers. Mick turned to me and laughed as he said, "Be sure to call us the next time you and the Mrs. want to put on a fashion show, we'll even bring a few of our friends!" 4339 1.31/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment