Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Time With David

MY TIME WITH DAVID About 6 months ago I found Scott, my husband, looking at interracial sex sites. He seemed fascinated by black men making love to women. I didn't think much of it for several months, but while he was gone for a weekend, I looked at the sites he surfed. At that point, I started to think about exploring the possibility of being with a black man. I'm fairly attractive at 36 years old. Our two kids are well into their school years and I have maintained my body as well as can be expected. During the day, I work in a office for a large accounting firm. Although accounting is typically pretty dull, the people I work with are fun to be around. We occasionally go out after work or on a Friday at lunch to get together. For the past year, David, a handsome black man, has jokingly has made passes at me. I've never thought seriously about acting on his advances, but after reading my husband's fantasies, I thought about it some more. Well about 1 month ago, Scott left for a week long business trip, and our kids went to the visit the grandparents during the same time period being that it was summer vacation. This left me all alone for 7 days. Thursday, the day after everyone left, we had a group lunch and David and I sat next to each other, the conversation eventually revealed that I was home alone for the next 6 days. As we got up to leave, David pulled me aside and asked me to go to dinner with him on Friday night. I said, "I don't know about that..." and left it there. That night, I thought about going out on a date with David, and read the websites that Scott was surfing, and I decided to give it a shot, thinking that if I wanted to back out, I could always do that, afterall, its only dinner. The next morning at work, I emailed David that dinner would be great. He quickly replied that he would pick me up at 7:00 PM that night. I was extremely unproductive on that Friday as you can imagine. I left around 4:00 PM, a bit early, to go home and get ready. I took a long bubble bath, shaved myself, and then did my nails (red). I picked out a sexy black dress to go along with my black bra.....I didn't wear any panties. I did my hair and put some light make-up on and topped it off with some red lip gloss to match my nails. I looked in the mirror and I was pleased with how I looked. I saw my wedding and engagement rings on my finger in the mirror. I thought about them and decided to leave them at home tonight. He showed up at 7:00 PM as planned and gave me a single red rose. It was touching. He looked stunning... He was well groomed, wearing a tight fitting shirt that complemented his handsome physique quite well. When we saw me, he told me how sexy I looked. It felt wonderful. We walked out of my house together holding hands, and drove off in his car. We arrived at an Italian restaurant and we were seated in a quiet booth together. We talked, laughed, drank wine, and had a wonderful meal. During the end of the dinner, a small quartet started playing music. David asked me to dance, and I gladly oblidged. It was a waltz and he gracefully held me in his arms. As the dance progressed, I eventually just melted into his embrace and looked into his eyes. He asked me if we could have a night cap at my place, and I just kissed him lightly on the lips. We left the restaurant arm in arm and drove back to my house. We sat on the couch in the living room holding each other and kissing each other softly. Eventually we moved upstairs to my bedroom. He slowly undressed me as I did to him. He had such a hard body. It turned me on so much more than my hubby's flabbiness. He held me in his arms and our bodies touched each other intimately. I then kissed his body from his lips down to his cock. I took him in my mouth and let it grow. He was at least twice the size of my husband and much wider. Once he was ready, he did the same to me. His tongue was very talented and my already wet interior was aroused to an even greater extent. I told David that I needed him inside of me. It was a need I hadn't experienced in years. He moved up on top of me and I put his cock in me. I looked in his eyes and told me how amazing he made me feel. As we made love, I quickly came and shuddered in ways that had not happened in many years. As we continued to make love, we eventually built up to a climax together and our passions exploded at the same time. After than we cuddled and softly kissed each other. David eventually spent the night and then left in the morning. 9991 1.38/512345

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can create short links with Shortest and make $$$$ from every visitor to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete