Monday, July 29, 2013

Double Cuckolds

DOUBLE CUCKOLDS by Throne Even before we got married, Candy ran my life. She controlled my money, made my decisions, and trained me to obey in the bedroom. By the time we were wed I was -- as she once said -- her "foot kissing, pussy licking, ass worshiping little wimp". All that was true, especially the part about me being little. I'm slender, and shorter than her by several inches. She's full figured, with a jumbo bust, massive ass, heavy thighs and thick muscular calves. Next to her I look like an immature adolescent. My wife isn't particularly attractive. She has broad features and the hint of a double chin to come. Her hair is dark, thick and naturally crimped, and hangs halfway down her back. But I'm one of those guys who can't resist an overly voluptuous figure. That's what kept me with her through our short engagement. Her constant criticisms crushed my already fragile ego to the point where I've never been able to talk back to her. So I found myself trapped into an abusive marriage, with me as the victim. Several months ago, right after our three month anniversary, I came home to find her wearing nothing but her favorite pair of shoes. They're black, with platform heels, squared off toes, and broad straps. She knows I find them incredibly sexy. She confronted me in the living room, her strong arms crossed under her bare breasts. I swallowed with difficulty as I felt myself getting aroused. My undersized dick grew halfway stiff. Was she going to pinch my ear, twist it, and drag me into the bedroom, to use my mouth on her perpetually ready pussy? Or maybe knock me onto my back and sit on my face, to ride me hard until she exploded on my features and left me feeling raped? Both those things had happened more than once. Instead, she surprised me by going to the couch and sitting. Candy pointed to a spot of the carpet in front of her. I meekly went there and stood. "Drop your pants, boy," she told me in a no nonsense tone. "We're going to talk." I humbly got my trousers and jockey shorts down around my ankles. She glanced sneeringly at my unimpressive organ. "You ungrateful jerk," she said acidly. "You don't appreciate being married to a woman like me. You're useless. You're an insect." She shook her head. "So I'm going to make some changes. Big changes. Just keep your stupid mouth shut and listen." It was so difficult, being that close to my naked, super-sexy wife, with my pants down, and not being able to do anything. She blew lightly on my groin and my erection rose to its four and a half inch limit. Candy chuckled at my inadequate member. "I ran into an old friend the other night when I went out for a couple drinks. Her name's Rach and she's married to a half-a-man who's as big a waste of time as you are. I guess you loser types are attracted to big gals like us and we get a kick out of having you around, like pet monkeys or something. But we need real sex sometimes. Your wimp mouth is handy to have on call, but Rach and me, when we were single, got all the cock we wanted. And it was a hell of a lot bigger than what you and her useless husband have. He's as tiny as you are down there. We call you two The Dickless Wonders. "So here's the plan. Rach is coming over Friday night. That's 'date night'. Her and me are going out to a bar we know to check out guys. We're probably going to let a couple pick us up. Then we'll see what happens next... though I have a pretty good idea what it's going to be." She made a circle with her thumb and forefinger and repeatedly poked the index finger of her other hand through it. "Do you get what I'm telling you? Answer me!" "I..." I coughed to clear my throat. "You mean you... and Rachel... are going to... you might..." "Never mind, shit-for-brains. We're going to get laid. We're going to get a couple of big thick cocks shoved in us. We're going to get pumped full of some other guys' scum. And you're not going to say one word about it. What you are going to do is stay here and get things ready for us. We might bring the guys home. Or we might already have done the deed and just want to relax. Either way, you and the other Dickless Twin will be here waiting to do whatever we say. Today's Wednesday, so you can spend the next two days having fun thinking about what I'm going to do to you. They even have a word for it. I'm going to turn you into a cuckold. That's an a-hole whose wife cheats on him. Hey, I'll bet that'll be the first thing you've ever been good at, being one of those. And you'll have Rach's hopeless husband here so you can cry all over each other about how your wives are cheating on you. "Look at that sad puppydog face. Ha! Is there something you want to say, Mr. Cuck?" "It's... just... you shouldn't... I mean, it's not right to... That is..." "Oh, give up, you total wash-out." She stood up and look down at me. "Just talking about my plans has got me wet. Into the bedroom, dogboy. Time for your mouth and my snatch to play kissing games." As she turned away I couldn't stop myself from staring at her jutting, well padded ass. I desperately wanted to touch it, to be allowed any kind of sexual release, even using my own hand. But she had me so cowed that I wouldn't jerk off, not even in secret. Instead, I yanked my pants most of the way up and hurried after her, too scared to risk setting off her hot temper. In the bedroom she flopped down on the bed on her back. I raced to untie my shoes and get them off so I could strip completely. Candy always kept me naked in bed, maybe because it emphasized her control, me being naked and still not permitted sex. My wife had decided that the more urgently I desired release, the harder I would work to give her orgasms with my mouth. It had been five weeks since she had allowed me to cum, making me stroke myself rapidly until, after less than a minute, I had shot my small load into the toilet, a very unsatisfying experience. My balls hurt as I climbed onto the mattress between her large pink-white legs. To my surprise she told me, "Come up here, loving husband. Put yourself where you would be if you were man enough to screw me." Despite her crude and hurtful words, I stayed hard. I did as she said, my minor erection pointing at and nearly touching her vagina. She smiled at me and reached out to tease my nipples with her fingertips. Unexpectedly, she told me, "Get the tip of your wimpdick against my pussy, sugar-ass. Get a feel of what I'm never going to let you inside. Imagine how much worse you'll look by comparison after I've had a real cock in me. That's going to feel so good." As the end of my dick made contact I gasped. She continued to diddle my chest. I gritted my teeth, trying to control my frantic need. Candy giggled throatily at my plight and withdrew her hands. She moved her hips so that her wet female parts were moving against my sensatized penis-end. I groaned in frustration. "You know," she observed. "I might make you put yourself there all the time. So near and yet so far away. It's kind of like having a tiny sex toy tickling me. I'll get extra worked up and so will you. You'll eat my sushi better, and I'll be more tuned up to enjoy it. Everybody benefits. Isn't that right, boy?" "If... if you say so, Candy." If only I could have shoved myself into her. It would have taken me only seconds to finish. But that was not to be. "Now," she ordered. "Go down there and get your sissy mouth busy on my juicebox. And don't touch that nubbin between your legs. Just suck up all that yummy, icky juice I make." Half out of my mind with horniness, I did as I was told. I never fought back. Candy's pussy was unwashed, a foul hole that I got ill from smelling, even before I got my lips against it and my tongue burrowing into it. She knew how much it disgusted me but that was part of her fun. The entire next hour, while she kept me down there, making me slow down and speed up to maximize her pleasure, I couldn't stop thinking about her double date with Rach on the weekend. My life was about to change for the worst and there was nothing I could do to prevent it. I went into denial and told convinced myself that their evening out wouldn't happen. But Friday night came and Rach showed up, her spineless husband in tow. He reminded me of me, sad to say. The women were both dressed sluttily, with too much make-up, and what are called f**k-me shoes. They gabbed happily about their prospects for getting laid, while we husbands had to strip to our jockey shorts, kneel before them and buff their footwear, over and over, being treated to views of their substantial legs and glimpses of their brief panties. When they were ready to leave they removed those panties, stuffed them in our mouths, and tied them there with Candy's previously worn stockings. They told us that if we untied them, they would recognize the absence of very specific knots they had made. We were too cowed to risk defying them. Thus, we remained mute for the two hours they were gone. We had been given two old toothbrushes and spent the entire time scrubbing the kitchen floor, a futile task. I was thinking of Candy out at some dive, flirting with strange men, while she had no panties on. I'm sure the other unfortunate was worrying about the same things. At last the wives returned but, to our horror, they had brought men home with them. The guys were both tall and powerfully built. They appeared to be racially mixed, but both with plenty of Black in their background. Our wives were hanging all over them. Candy already had love bites on her neck and Rach's hair was mussed. The one with my wife shoved his hand up under her top to fondle one overgrown breast. The guy with Rach felt up her bulging butt through her clinging skirt. "Hey," my wife snapped at me. "Imbecile. Get the vodka and make us four screwdrivers." I shuddered as I scurried from the room to do as I was told, unhappily aware of how weak I appeared in my underpants, and how they showed off the smallness of my dick, just as the other husband's shorts did for his. It seemed unreal that my wife was very close to going to bed with a strange man. All I could think of was that it would all turn out to be an elaborate trick to manipulate me into giving her something she wanted. But no, I found when I returned with the drinks on a tray, she was serious. On the couch with her new find, she had her short skirt pushed up and her top shoved up. Her body was on display as he freely ran his hands over her full curves and toyed with her stiff nipples. They took their drinks and drank them half down with the first swallow. Candy gave her stud a long kiss and then unzipped his fly. I heard her call him Jake. Rach was on the sofa making out the other one, who she called T-Dog. My wife loosed Jake's cock, an intimidatingly long and thick specimen, and stroked it up to 9 inches that she could barely get her hand around. She lowered her head and, with her eyes on me, rubbed her soft cheek up and down his meat. She nibbled the thickest part of the head, then nuzzled his tight dark pubic hair. He was looking at me too, smiling smugly, challenging me to react. Instead I cravenly stood there and did nothing. At least, nothing voluntary. Against my will, my immature dick grew hard. My wife laughed. "Look at that loser I married. He got wood from watching me mess with a real man's cock." To me she said, "Yo, worthless. Drop those shorts so everybody can see why I need Jake to stretch my pussy." My cheeks burned as I hooked my fingers under the elastic waistband and pushed down my shorts. Rach thought it was a good idea and made her husband do the same. His member was an unworthy as mine and halfway erect. Rach told us, "You two creeps, get rid of your gags. I'm sure you enjoy having dirty panties in your mouths, perverts, but I've got a better idea." Fearfully, we untied our gags and tugged the wadded panties from our mouths. Rach came over to us and slapped our faces, back and forth, reddening our cheeks. She told us that we were going to do anything any of them told us, and that if we hesitated, they would kick us in the nuts. After she whispered something to Candy, they both got on their knees before the guys and started sucking their cocks. I was appalled as she worked her head up and down, making loud wet noises. The other husband looked ill as his wife gave a performance that would have made a hooker jealous. They took their time, giving Jake and T-Dog the full treatment. At almost the same time, while holding those huge cockheads in their mouths and stroking those massive shafts, they drove both men to grunting orgasms. Then they came to us. Candy used one hand to press in on both my cheeks and pop open my lips. To my utter shock she pressed her lips to mine and passed a heavy helping of cum and spit into my mouth. As soon as she broke the kiss she told me not to swallow. As if I wanted to. Rach did the same thing to her hapless cuckold. That was when we got the biggest shock. "All right, sissy boys," Candy announced. "Now you're going to 'snowball'. That means you pass those yummy mouthfuls of cream back and forth with each other. Come on, faggots, let's see you lock lips." Sickened, my mouth full of sperm and saliva, I put myself in front of the other luckless husband. He looked as upset as I felt but we had to do it. The alternative was to have our balls kicked, and I knew the wives would be thrilled for an excuse to do that. So I leaned forward and pressed my mouth the the other cuckold's. Rach told him to push his load into my mouth. I accepted it, feeling a little of the slime run down my throat. Then I had to pass it back to him. The two couples laughed uproariously and enjoyed their drinks. My stomach was rolling over, again and again, as we repeated the disgusting act. They kept us at it until, little by little, we involuntarily swallowed the mess, and produced more spit. At last we were transferring mostly saliva, though still with a salty residue in it. Even after we were done they made us stay that way, mouthes glued together. It was humiliating, more than I can describe. Candy said that if I even looked at her like I expected sex, she would remind me of how much I 'enjoyed' playing swap-the-slop with another guy. "Now we can head for the bedrooms and get to the main act," Jake said. "And because we came once already, it's gonna take a LOT of screwing before we empty our balls again." "Yeah," seconded T-Dog. "I'll be riding my bitch all night long." Candy and Jake shared a lewd kiss, his hands all over her, and then the three of us moved to the bedroom. The other trio went to the guest room. Soon the eager couple was nearly naked. Candy made me take off her shoes and kiss her feet, with Jake snickering at my pathetic submissiveness. Then she laid back and had me slurp her pussy, telling me in the crudest terms how to do it and that she needed to be extra wet to take all of her lover's organ. Jake slapped me hard on the ass and ordered me to stand by the bed. Candy told me to toy with my nipples. She knows how aroused that gets me. My pitifully small dick stood at attention. I desperately wanted to touch it, to give myself relief, but knew that was forbidden. Instead I had to watch my wife and her swarthy stud share extended foreplay. She told him, "I love that your monster cock is hard again already. My wimp husband can't get it up for days after I let him squirt. Of course, I don't let him get off, almost never. When he's horny he eats pussy better. And I have him doing that all the time, the little twit." Her praise for Jake and insults for me continued as he mounted her and put the end of his tool against her wet, oily nether lips. As he began to feed it into her she moaned with pleasure and encouraged him. "Give me all of it, please. I need a fat cock inside me. I want to be filled up and stretched. Screw me hard and make me beg for more. Don't leave me with nothing but my sissy husband's tongue for fun. Slam it into me, Jake. Pump me full of your cream. Make a huge mess inside me." I stood there playing with my nipples, my shrimpy dick on display, thoroughly ego-crushed, being made to watch as he buried himself in her up to his dark, heavy balls and then proceeded to give her a workout she would never forget. I knew that after he was through with her she would despise my immature penis more than ever. Jake paced himself, driving her to three shuddering orgasms. Then he increased his speed and shot a load that kept coming and coming. When he rolled off of my wife his flaccid cock was still larger than my straining erection. Her slot was slicked with overflowing cum. "That was incredible," she told him. "The best ever. You can use my frickin' box anytime you want, man." Then she turned her attention to me as I stood there looking foolish, hands still busy on my chest. "And you, pussy boy, get your mouth between my legs. Take a good deep smell of all the sweat, and my juice, and Jake's wonderful scuzz. Then eat me." With those last three words she sealed my fate. I had to clean up the creamy output of his balls, every drop of it. While I got busy, absolutely disgusted by my task, the two of them kissed and fondled each other. She even had a mild climax before I was done. At last it was over. Pretty much the same scene had been played out in the guest bedroom. The cuck followed his wife and her lover into the living room. He was shaking and I could see the cum smeared on his lips. Rach called him a weakling and pinched his bicep so hard he whimpered. They made each of us defeated husbands go to the other's wife and kiss her uncovered crotch. It was terribly shameful, having to do that to a woman I didn't even know. Then Rach turned around and made me smooch her ass several times, finishing with a deep kiss between her well upholstered buttocks. Candy didn't make the other husband do that for her, but she did knee him hard in the balls, so I figured I got the better of that deal. Not that it was much consolation. I knew my marriage had changed that night and strongly suspected it would get much worse. And it did. Over the next six months Candy and Rach were usually together. They kept seeing only Jake and T-Dog, so there were plenty of sessions like that first evening. Sometimes my wife would make me phone her lover and try to talk him into coming over for the night. I had to induce him with promises of all the carnal pleasures she would provide. She made me talk in the crudest terms, as if I was a pimp and she was one of my hookers. It was disgraceful and if it worked, that meant another night of her getting laid and me having to participate as an unwilling third party. But if it didn't work, and Jake didn't visit, she would get into a foul mood and take it out on me. That resulted in face-slappings, over-the-knee spankings, hair-pulling, nose-tweaking (and not the quick kind that doesn't hurt much), having my stomach used as her punching bag, and getting my bare toes stomped on. I could never be sure which would be the worse alternative. Sometimes when my phone call succeeded and Jake came over, HE would commit all those physical abuses on me, and Jake was a lot stronger than Candy. At least once a week the two couples would get together. Often they would swap husbands, so that I had to serve Rach instead of Candy. What made that especially awful was that T-Dog liked his cock sucked before sex. Rach thought that was hilariously funny, seeing me used like a male whore, and made sure my wife got to witness it. T-Dog also insisted that I clean his tool after he had been inside Rach's smelly pussy. Just to amuse my wife, Jake made me lick the sweat off his heavy balls. I felt completely stripped of my pride. The most difficult thing for me, however, is that in the past half year Candy has put on weight. About 20 or 30 pounds, but all of it seems to have gone to her curves. As I said in the beginning, I'm addicted to her full figure. Despite every cruelty she has inflicted, I am more hooked on her than ever. Just seeing her brings me to a distracting level of horniness. It doesn't help me that I'm constantly subjected to sexual teasing and only allowed to ejaculate once every six weeks or so. Sometimes she just struts around the house naked except for those shoes I mentioned and a pair of black stockings. Or she allows me to sleep with her but makes me keep my face pressed into the crack of her unwashed ass all night long. My life is hell but I want her more than ever. I am completely dependant on being near my wife, yet living with her is an endless punishment. And Candy says she will never let me leave. 16028 1.60/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment