Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hypnotised By Lust

Hypnotized by Lust Hi, my name is Karen. In my last letter I told you about my very first experiance with interracial sex. It happened roughly seven months ago and now I'm hooked. Really hooked. The incident I'm about to describe happened just a month and a half after my first liason and it's changed my life in more ways than one. As you might remember, my first interracial experiance came about as a result of watching my best friend Cindy make love to her black boyfriend Jamal. Although nothing happened between us that night, Jamal did seduce me a few days later and we'd been having sex on a regular basis (without Cindy's knowledge) ever since. For any of you who don't remember, I'm a married white female, 32, dark hair, dark eyes, 5'1" with a 36-24-34 figure and considered rather sexy. One morning Cindy and I were supposed to be going shopping at 9 a.m. so I went over to her place to pick her up. When she opened the door to let me in, I was surprised to find her still dressed in her nightie, a very sexy beige colored teddy, partially covered by a small matching robe. At first I started to complain because she wasn't ready to go yet, but when I glanced down and noticed the crotch of her teddy was unsnapped I understood why. Cindy told me that she and Jamal were just getting a good start when I knocked and if I didn't mind, she'd like to finish that first. Having slept with him myself I understood and asked how long it was going to take. Cindy said she didn't know, a half-hour at the least. As she retreated to the bedroom she told me I could watch them if I wanted. Well, as tempting as the offer was, I elected to sit on the couch and wait them out. Naturally Cindy left the bedroom door open and as a result I could hear them going at it as if I was actually in their bedroom. I couldn't help but listen. As expected, the longer I listened the hornier I became. Carefully I reached beneath my skirt and gently rubbed my pussy. After a while I really begain getting into it. Jamal's grunts, Cindy's moans, the squeaking bed, and my own breath seemed to add to the excitement. With the crotch of my panties pushed to one side I brought myself to two quick orgasms before I heard Jamal announce he was coming. I tried to time my own climax to coincide with theirs, but unfortuately I couldn't. During this period of silence from the bedroom I took the oportunity to straighten my panties and skirt. When I was satisfied with my appearence, I decided to check and see if Cindy was about ready to go. But when I peeked around the corner into their room, I could see she wasn't going anywhere right away. She was now completely naked, all bent over, sucking on Jamal's half-hard cock. I could also see a large glob of cum leaking from her twat. Silenly I watched as her ruby lips moved up and down, bringing that monster to full erection. When she deemed it hard enough she then straddled his ebony body and began riding him. While all this was going on I absent-mindedly began rubbing myself again. I'm not really sure how long this continued before Jamal told Cindy that it looked like they had company. Cindy glanced over and smiled, motioning me closer to the bed. As I approached she leaned over and whispered something to her lover. When he nodded okay, Cindy climbed off the cock she was riding and walked over to me. Taking me by hand she announced, "I think it's time we introduced you to interracial sex." Far be it for me to tell her we were already lovers, so I wisely kept quiet. Surprisingly however, I was suddenly nervous, almost as if it were the first time. Cindy carefully sat me down on the edge of the bed and told me to relax, adding that I was in for the best sexual experiance of my life. Nervously I looked over at Jamal, who was playing along with the first time scenario. Gently he leaned over and kissed my trembling lips. Overcome by lust I gave in completely as he laid me back onto the bed and began caressing my curves. It was as if I was in some sort of sexual trance. Although I was aware of Cindy's presence, at least in an abstract sort of way, all my thoughts were centered on Jamal and the sensations he was creating in my body. I felt like a virgin as he unbuttoned my blouse and then worked his way down to my breasts. Jamal teased my nipples for a moment through my bra before expertly unhooking the front clasp and exposing them to the world. He then lifted me up slightly as Cindy took my blouse and bra from under me. The next sensation I felt was Jamal's hot tongue on my breasts, sucking and licking first one and then the other. While doing this he allowed his free hand to drift down to my pussy and began carressing my clit through my panties. Eventually he worked his way around the elastic and into the real thing. Instictively I parted my thighs and began working my hips. Meanwhile he kissed his way down to my belly button and with one swift (not to mention smooth) movement he lifted my ass slightly, then removed my panties and skirt. With one hand still on my left nipple, Jamal begain licking my pussy with an expert touch. At this point I just closed my eyes and relaxed as his tongue worked it's magic. This was the first time in our brief relationship that he'd ate me and I was the proverbial putty in his hands. It wasn't until my second orgasm that I heard Cindy tell Jamal I was ready. And was I ever! I had never anticipated a cock more in my entire life! Jamal stepped back and instantly my eyes were glued to the mammoth black erection that was pointing at my pussy. My legs automatically spread wider as he moved between my thighs. By this time I was out-in-out shaking with desire, actually aching for his tool! As he neared, Cindy reached out and guided his penus toward my opening. In fact, I almost came when the head began pressing against my clit. Once the head was inside Cindy removed her hand and Jamal began working it in. I couldn't believe how fantastic it felt! It felt even better than ususal! It actually took about five minutes for Jamal to get the entire length of his shaft inside of me, working it in a little bit farther on every stroke. Once inside he began moving at a nice steady pace in order to let me feel every ridgid inch. "How's that, baby?" Jamal asked me. "Mmmmmm, nice," I replied as I started to work my hips to receive him. "Give yourself to him," I heard Cindy whisper in a seductive voice, "Give yourself completely." By this time Jamal's cock felt so good I didn't even consider answering. As I started to close my eyes and enjoy, I again heard Cindy's suggestive voice. "No no, baby, don't close your eyes. Look at your lover. Look into his eyes." Although I really don't know why, I did as Cindy instructed. I guess it was something in her voice. But when I looked into his eyes, I saw an intensity that I'd never seen before. I was rivited. "Is that good?" Cindy whispered. "Yeeessss," I moaned. "Good," she continued, "Feel the passion...feel the power of your lover. Now....look down at your union." Again I did as instructed. The contrasting color of his dark skin as it hovered over me was intoxicating. The sight of his thick black cock sliding in and out of my pussy was exhilerating. "You're becoming one," Cindy whispered as he picked up the pace, "You belong to your lover both body and mind. Yessss...move with him... mate with him... you belong to him now!" Something in Cindy's words were really getting me hot, not to mention the thick juicy cock I was becoming adicted to. Again I looked up into his eyes. I slipped my arms around his neck and never once broke the gaze. It was almost hypnotic. Once again Jamal increased the pace. All I could think about was the sensation between my legs. I have no idea how long this continued. "Yessss, fuck him, Karen! Give him your body! Give him your mind! You want him! You need him! You have no choice! You're becoming one with your lover!" "Mmmmm, yessssss," I heard myself answer, "Take me, baby! Fuck me! I belong to you now, baby!" "You sure?" Jamal finally grunted. "Yes! Yessss! I'm yours! Just...ooooohh...don't stop fucking me! My pussy's on fire!" With that Jamal picked up the pace and began mating with me as hard and as fast as he could. At this point my mind was esentially a blank. On occaission I could hear myself panting "fuck...fuuuck...fuuuuccckk!" "You'll do anything he wants you too," Cindy seductively suggested. "Yesssssss, mmmmmmm, oohhhhhhh yessss, any--anything!" "You'll fuck him whenever he wants..." "Yesssss....ahhhhh......aahhhhh....fuuucccckk..." "Anytime....anywhere.....anyone...." "Y--yesssssss, ohhhhhhh yessss! Fuck....ooooohhhhh fuuuuccckk!" "You'll go off the pill" she whispered intently, "He'll make you pregnant!" "Yessssssss!" I practically screamed as a I came again, "Fuck meeeeeee! Give me your baby! Make me pregnant, lovvvverrrrrr!" "First installment!" Jamal suddenly gasped, "I'm gonna cum!" "With this climax, I thee wed," I heard Cindy announce. On that note Jamal shoved his cock inside as far as he could and held it there. At almost the same exact instant, my own body responded with by far the most instense orgasm of my life. Both of us writhed uncontrolably as Jamal injected me with what felt like a gallon of sperm. "I love you Jamal!" heard myself exclaim as I blacked out with pleasure. Needless to say, I'd never been that sexually charged before. I must have only been out for a second or two because when I came to my senses Jamal was still inside stroking me slowly. It felt sooooooo sweet. "We're gonna do this a lot, baby," Jamal laughed. "I'll do anything you want me to," I gave him my sexiest coo, "Any time, anywhere. Your wish is my command." "Good girl. First you'll quit fuckin' your husband. Then I'll get you pregnant, okay?" "Ummmm-hmmmm." "Once that's done you'll start fuckin' other guys. Ya cool with that?" "Anything for you, lover." I kissed his lips. And so that was the event that changed my life. After Cindy congratualted me for making the journey over to the dark side, Jamal screwed me to another satisfying series of climaxes. In fact, he took turns breeding us both on and off the rest of the day. Needless to say, we never did go shopping. As for events since then, I immediately went off the pill and within two weeks I was pregnant. I'm still not sure exactly what happened inside my head that day, but since then I've been pretty much controlled by an over-abundant sexual appetite. Although I still live with my husband I have sex with Jamal, either alone or with Cindy, almost every day. I constantly dress for sex these days with my entire wardrobe consisting of short,form-fitting mini-skirts or dresses. A lot of times Cindy and I will go to the mall, dressed to kill, and Jamal will pick out guys (mostly black) for us to fuck while he watches. In fact, I've become so horny that after I was sure I was pregnant I even started screwing my husband again! Needless to say, my husband loves the new me, he just hasn't figured out what caused it yet! My guess is three or four months months from now he will. 6574 1.85/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment