Sunday, October 28, 2012

Bedroom Talk

BEDROOM TALK By Throne "What's the matter, Tiny?" my wife asked, all innocence. She was standing in the door to the den in nothing but a filmy short nightie. "Does husband want sex?" "Oh, please," I responded, trying not to sound pathetic. "If you could just..." It was hard to say. "... let me cum. It's been so long." "How long, baby?" I swallowed dryly. "Three weeks." "Poor honeybear. Let's go to the bedroom and see what happens. If nothing else, I'll let you play with my pussy with your tongue. Won't that be fun for you?" "Y... yes, dearest." It would be more fun if I wasn't so uncomfortably horny. But then, that's how my wife Vera likes me, ravenously desperate for relief. She says it makes me eat her better. And she's right. "Do you want me naked?" "I think so." She turned her back, giving me an eyeful of her perfect rump, shapely and just a bit too large for her slender body, but too large in a desirable way. "Should I undress in the bathroom and put my things in the hamper?" "That's right." She knows it adds to my feeling of helplessness if I don't have my clothes nearby. I said, "I'll be right in." "You'll be right in the bedroom, lover. But you won't be right into my pussy." I mentally cringed. Even after our first year of marriage, of not being able to screw my own gorgeous wife, not even once, it was still painful to be reminded, especially with her right there in front of me presenting a picture of seduction. I sighed and headed for the bathroom. When I was naked and entered the bedroom, Vera was stretched out on her back on the bed, legs slightly apart, arms thrown out to the sides. Her pose invited sexual ravishment but I was forbidden to take her. Instead, I had to stand there and just stare as she relaxed for an unhurried ten minutes. Then she crooked one slender finger at me and pointed to the foot of the bed. I got onto the mattress facing her, unable to keep my gaze off the juncture of her legs. Imagine being so close to such a perfect, lightly furred, pink-slitted mound and knowing you weren't going to be allowed to enjoy it the way almost any other husband would. I got onto the bed and knelt between her feet. She smiled at me. "How are your balls, Tiny?" "Sore," I told her sullenly. "Too bad. Why don't you put yourself in the missionary position and I'll see if I can't make them feel even worse." I did as she said, supporting myself with my arms, my crotch almost in contact with hers. She reached up and let her smooth fingertips brush my nipples. I gasped softly. My penis began to rise. Vera continued with her teasing, knowing how much it stimulated me. "Why don't you move your hips?" she suggested. "I want to feel the end of your big manly organ touching my pussy lips." I put the tip against her moist labia. It was heavenly, but not being allowed to go further was maddening. Vera said, "Hmmm, that's not a big manly cock. That's a little bitty baby dick. Is that why I have to call you Tiny?" "Yes," I admitted ashamedly. "And is that why you're not allowed to penetrate me?" "You know it is," I conceded sadly. "But, please, if you just permitted me real sex tonight..." She finished the sentence for me. "... you wouldn't do a proper job of licking my pussy for the rest of the week. No, it's best if I keep your balls a bright shade of blue. But you don't have to worry about me missing out on penetration, do you?" "No," I responded unhappily. "Why is that, Mr. Tiny Dick?" she asked, a touch of cruelty entering her voice. "Because you have a lover." I paused, hoping she didn't want more, but I wasn't that lucky. I had to continue. With my dick still touching her it was especially hurtful to have to expand on that topic. "Because you have a lover who's Black and who has a huge cock. I have an itty bitty white dick and he has an enormous Black cock." Her breathing quickened slightly. She wanted a lot more. "Your lover can fill you up with his supersized cock and, unlike me, he can keep pumping you without shooting off right away. He can keep slamming you until you finish. He can make you squeal and wriggle and beg him not to stop." "Then why do I need you?" My cheeks burned with humiliation. "Because he gives you deep fulfilling orgasms but I can make you have a different kind. With my mouth. I can flick your clit with my tongue and lick you and probe you until I coax you into a gentle climax, which is a change from the explosions he sets off inside you. It gives you variety." Her tone became mischevious as she asked, "And what else can you do for me?" "When I go down on you after he's been inside you and..." My throat tightened at the thought. "... and he's shot his load, I can clean up the big sticky salty mess he makes. I can lick up and... and swallow all of his slimey thick cum." She returned to toying with my nipples. "You said that very well this time, Tiny Dick Pussy Licker. In fact, you even got me wet with all that dirty talk. I think you should go down on me right now. What do you think?" "Could I just have another minute -- or two -- before I have to stop touching you with my... baby dick? Pleeeease?" "Ohhhh." She licked her fingers and used them to wet my nipples. "But then you might leave some pre-cum on me. I guess you wouldn't mind cleaning that up, not after all the helpings of Black cum you've had to gobble down." She giggled. "So okay, take another minute. I kind of like having that itsy bitsy thing tickling me down here. It's cute. Not like a real full-sized cock. And certainly not like a gigantic Black monster cock. And I know the difference, after getting thoroughly pounded by my lover several times a week for the last six months, don't I?" "Y... yes." My voice was trembling from the high state of arousal into which she had put me. "But... if I could only... cum..." "No, no," she admonished, as if correcting a puppy. "Not allowed. Maybe I'll make you play with yourself this weekend and let you squirt your little squirt into the palm of my hand -- and then lick it alllll up. Not that there's that much of it." She chuckled. "Or maybe we'll try for a full four weeks of abstinence for you. Or six. Think of what you'd feel like after six long weeks of no cumming, with me teasing you all the time, and telling you in detail about my wonderful dates with my Black lover. I've been practicing giving him head. It's a real challenge getting my mouth over his ginormous cock. And then getting it down my throat. But I'll keep trying until I can deepthroat him. I'll do whatever it takes to keep him happy. Know why? Because, unlike you, he has a cock that can make me howl. Yours only makes me snicker. While you're eating my pussy, I'm thinking about gettting fucked by him. Which reminds me, you've had enough touching. Get your face down there and do the one thing you're good for in bed, Tiny. Eat my cunt." Reluctantly I pulled away from her body, laid down, and pressed my lower face against her wet gash. At once my tongue got busy, gently flicking at her clit and running up and down its lips, which had darkened from pale pink to vivid coral as her passion mounted. After a bit I began to probe, getting her taste all over my tongue. I brushed the insides of her thighs with my lips. After plenty of that foreplay, I fastened my mouth over her pussy and began the real lovemaking, my tongue working steadily and my lips occasionally closing over her clit to suck on it. Vera purred and rubbed the sides of my head with her thighs. I continued to move her closer to an orgasm. When at last it came it was spirited but not loud. She lifted her bottom briefly, froze that way, and then let her entire body relax. I had given her what she expected from me. As I moved back she sighed. "That was nice, Tiny. Sorry I didn't just get laid. Then there would be lots of leftover goo down there for you to lap up. Yummy. How do you feel, pussyboy?" "All I can think about is being allowed inside you, Vera. I know you won't let me wash my face now, so I'll have your scent right under my nose all evening. I won't be able to concentrate on anything else." "Just remember the rule. Whenever you think about my pussy, you have to picture it with that giant Black cock shoved all the way into it. Right?" "Yes, dear." "Good boy. I'm going to turn onto my side and take a quick nap. You have permission to lay up against me, with your miniature dick against my bottom if you want to. No sleeping for you. I want you picturing me with my lover while I'm dreaming about him. Think of me getting screwed doggy stye, with him slamming into me and sinking his battering ram in all the way with every stroke. Hear me yelping and picture me shoving back against him when he thrusts forward. I'll be whimpering for him to make me his bitch and fuck me raw -- which he's already done several times." She got into postion and I snuggled up behind her. "Try to relax. Or you can hold your poor excuse for an erection against my butt. It doesn't matter to me what you do with that pitiful thing. As long as you don't pop it off without my say-so." She sounded drowsy. "And later, before we go to bed for real, I think I'll let you sniff the panties I wore today while you stroke your toy dick with the ones I had on yesterday. Yeah, that always gets you so crazy that you sob yourself to sleep. I just LOVE drifting off to the sounds of you being totally frustrated, and knowing it's me who gets you that way. Hee hee. See you after my nap for more fun and games. "And remind to give my Black stud a call. I want you to hear me talking nasty to him. You know, I really get a thrill from married life, especially from all of our bedroom talk." 7000 1.52/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment