Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Isle of Man

The Isle Of Man Part One by Limp I watched, kneeling as I was now required to do in the presence of all hard cocks, the woman who use to be my wife, now known only as public bitch number 256, being fucked by the 20 quicks lined up for their turn. It was the duty of the quicks to impregnate all the bitches who were new to the Isle. The quicks, as they were now called, were white males who had been chosen by the Men to breed with the bitches. The quicks were chosen on the basis of how small their erect cocks were and how quickly they came. Selective breeding had in just four generations made the average cock size of the quick a mere three inches. Full consideration had been given to the wideness and thickness as well so that the girth of a Jumbo Crayon was standard for the cock of a quick. Quicks were trained so that none of them took any longer than two minutes to reach climax and a great many quicks would cum the instant they entered a bitch. Twenty quicks entered and dumped their loads in my former wife as I watched. The entire breeding session took only thirty minutes. These breeding sessions had three main purposes. First, the sessions humbled the new bitches which had just recently arrived on the Isle. Secondly, this provided a continuing supply of new bitches and inferior little dicked white male slaves. Thirdly, giving birth served to stretch the bitch's cunt, so that she could more easily accomodate the massive Black Cocks of the Men of the Isle. This last reason of course also contributed to the bitches barely being able to feel the little dicks of the quicks. With the bitches stretched holes they would now desire the big Black Cocks of the Men of the Isle in hopes of getting some sexual satisfaction. When the breeding session was over,the trainer,a powerfully built Black Man, entered the room and locked my wife's chastity belt back on. Each quick in turn had his penis sheath reattached and locked. I was not fortunate enough to have need for a penis sheath. When I arrived on the Isle my cock was measured to extend four and a half inches when fully erect. While my cock was considered thin and narrow enough, my length was unacceptable. I was thus not to be a quick, which would have allowed me to perhaps enjoy my wife again one day, I was to become a limp. Thus I watched the breeding session of my former wife with my limp dick between my legs unable ever to erect again. She knew this as she looked over between my legs when she was being fucked and smiled, not a smile of joy and happiness but the smile one gives to one when one is expressing pity toward another. We had been on our honeymoon in Jamaica for just two days. The islanders immediately took an interest in Kristina. Who could blame them with her fiery red hair falling in small ringlets just below her shoulders she was a sight to behold. Her eyes sparkled like the most brilliant emeralds. Her delicate pale complexion was enhanced by the the freckles lightly scattered across the bridge of her nose. Kristina had one of those athletic figures that when covered by clothes one might mistake for her being ever so slightly overweight. Now of course I could no longer satisfy her since I was now a limp. Even if I wanted to pleasure her with my willing, longing mouth, there was the chastity belt she was required to wear. All Men on the Isle had keys to all the chastity belts. Men could at any time unlock and satisfy themselves by the use of public bitches. My job as a limp was to provide services, cooking,cleaning,etc. for her and the five other bitches she now lived with, so they could concentrate only on going out in public and being accessible as much as possible for the pleasure of Men. 3269 1.09/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment