Monday, October 29, 2012

Experience of a Lifetime

EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME By Susan I'm a 25 year old white female who has had the experience of a lifetime that I hope you'll like to hear. My husband, Rick, and I had been arguing lately over bills, house cleaning, sex and anything else that one could imagine. We had been married for 2 years and hadn't started a family yet. All of my married girlfriends either had babies, or were pregnant. I guess that was the crux of the problem, I wanted a baby and he didn't. I had never been on the pill but he was adamant about using condoms and spermicide. So much for an "accident" happening. After the last heated argument, I packed my stuff and told him I was leaving until he would at least consider us having a baby. I had discussed that Rick and I were arguing alot with a friend of mine and she told me that I could stay with her anytime if it got real bad. I made the call and headed to her place. Things there were pretty much uneventful for the first week. I would come home, eat, and go to bed. She was a real party girl. She loved the night life and would always straggle in after midnight. The second weekend I was there, she offered for me to go out with her to a house party. I didn't have to work the next day so I figured what the hell. As we went into the party, I could see that it had been going on for some time already. There were people and bottles everywhere. I also noticed that we were, as white women, a minority. I had never been a racist, but I felt very uneasy at being one of the few white girls there. I mentioned it to my friend Jennifer, and she assured me that everyone was cool. We found the liquor and mingled. Jennifer had left to dance whe I got an update on our drinks. I was met at the kitchen door by a huge black guy. From the looks of him, a football player. For an instant, I was scared, but he soon turned and held the door open for me. I guess that was when I knew it would be alright. I found Jennifer coming off the dance floor and she told me we were invited downstairs for a game of quarters. I was pretty good at that and figured I would easily win. We were the only girls playing. Us and 4 other guys. We all introduced each other and started the game. We were about 10 minutes into the game when out came a joint. I was no prude and gladly took a hit. Then a pipe came out. I asked what was in it and they told me not to worry. I saw Jennifer take a hit so I decided that it was okay. Talk about a rush!! It turned out to be crack. I was never considere a druggy, so this was my first-ever hard drug. The guy to the right of me, Charles, saw me ready to fall out of my chair and caught me. I recognized him as the big guy that held the door for me earlier. I was so stoned that I couldn't even speak. The next thing I knew, I was being carried up the steps over his shoulder. He said he would find me a place to lie down until I was in control. He had taken me to a second floor bedroom, away from the noise. I had never been this high before and I asked him to stay with me. He agreed and proceeded to take my heels of and started rubbing my feet. I had never found a foot rub to be a turn-on, but the sight of this great looking black guy rubbing a part of my body made me hot. I sat up in the bed and leaned forward to find his mouth. As soon as he saw what I was trying to do he gently pushed me back down onto the bed and hovered over me giving me the deepest kiss in my life. My box was on fire. My hand groped for his zipper as my skirt came off by his hands. I had never wanted someone so bad. I had never even entertained the thought of sleeping with another man, let alone a black man. But he had a way about himself. Caring, but assertive and dominant. I had never known a man like that and I wanted to please him and myself badly. After a few seconds of getting undressed, he asked me if I would like to suck it. I had never been a great fan of giving head, but I longed to do it for him. He was about 9 inches long and almost as big around as a coke can. I had never had anything like that before. My husband was about 6 inches and skinny. I didn't know if I could take it in my mouth. After gagging a few times, he was kind enough to stop. I apologized and said I would try again. He told me he was ok and that he wanted to taste me. He slid between my legs and started licking me like there was no tomorrow. It wasn't long before I came hard. My whole body was shaking. That's when I asked him to put it in me. He slowly licked his way up my belly and gave me another long kiss and he positioned his black tool at the entrance to my pussy. I was already dripping onto the bed. He asked me if I had ever had a black guy before and I said that he would be the first. Right then, he entered me. It slid into me without much resistance. On about the third push, he was pushing against my cervix. I had never felt so full in my life. I told him not to cum in me because I wasn't protected. He assured me he would pull out. He fucked me on my back for about 5 minutes and I orgasmed twice. I could feel my cervix trying to pull him in deeper. We switched positions and I was on top, riding him now. After about 10 minutes of that, he started bucking harder. He said he was ready to cum and he wanted to know if he should pull out. I climbed off before he came and asked him if he wanted to cum inside me. It was a big YES!! He asked me if I would get doggy-style for him. He said that he always has a better orgasm that way. As I climbed into position on the bed, I knew that I might get pregnant by him, but really didn't care. I wanted the feeling of his hot seed inside me. He mounted me and slowly picked up speed. I was about to orgasm again when he said he was going to cum. Right them I screamed for him to fuck me harder and that he did. I felt his hands tighten on my butt and right after, the river of sperm was shooting directly into my cervix. He held my hips tight as he probed with his cock to go as deep as possible. As he pulled hic cock out of my pussy, I could feel the vaccum that had been created start to loosen it's grip on him. I got up to get us a towel to get cleaned up and when I sat in the toilet to wipe myself, barely nothing came out. I thought it was odd because I knew he had cum alot. By this time, I was feeling alot better and we agreed to rejoin the group downstairs. As we entered the room, I saw Jennifer making out with one of his friends. She tried to regain her composure until she saw that Charles and I were holding hands and I had that "just been fucked" look about me. Then she suggested that we go back to her place for a night-cap. When we got to her house, we dimmed the lights, got some beers and got comfortable. We started talking about sex and Charled askes if we had ever been with each other. We hadn't and he asked why not. I never thought about it until that moment. Just then, Jennifer came over to me and started licking up my leg. Our clothes were off in no time and she slid her face down between my legs. She wasn't licking for long when I had a violent orgasm. She stopped licking me and showed me that she had a mouthful of cum that I had shot into her mouth. She slid her way up me and shared it in my mouth. She asked if I was fertile around this time and I answered yes. She asked me if it was Charles' cum in me and I answered yes again. Then she asked me if she could watch Charles give me a baby. I came again without anything even touching my pussy. She asked Charles if he was able to get it up again and he assured her that it was no problem. I was so turned on thinking about my girlfriend helping me get knocked up by a black man. As I laid on my back, Charles moved between my legs and Jennifer guided him into me. Jennifer went over to her new lover and disrobed him and climbed on top of his black cock. Charles was pumping me furiously and I had already came when he asked me if I wanted a black baby. I screamed for him to get me pregnant and he jammed into me so hard I could feel the pulsing from the root to the tip of his dick. It didn't feel like he came as hard this time, but I was satisfied. He rolled off and I went down to clean him up. As I was cleaning him up, Jennifer came over to me and stood above my face. She lowered herself onto my mouth and relaxed her muscles. A stream of sperm trickled out of her pussy and into my mouth. I knew for a fact she wasn't on any birth contol and it turned me on even more that we could both be pregnant by black men. We exchanged numbers that night and continued seeing them on a very regular basis. I was the first to miss my period and test positive. 10 days later, she missed hers. We are both 5 months pregnant and I have filed for divorce. I'm moving in with Charles this month and she's moving Tony in with her. Both men have become great partners for us and I already have an engagement ring. Jennifer doesn't want to get married right now and wants to see how it all works out. Looking back, I wouldn't change a thing. It was time for me to change my life and that's what I did. Love, Susan 11456 1.74/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment