Friday, October 26, 2012

My First Time Out of Marriage

I am married, 26 years old, blond with a tiny waist, flay tummy and firm size 32 tits that do not need a bra. My husband is a georgeous lover and attentative to my needs. He is of medium length and girth in the prick department and always tries to experiment, with my help, of course. He was away on business when I saw this very good looking young man staring at me in the super market. I noticed that he was about 20 years old, a fine firm body and sporting a huge bulge at his crotch. I debated that this was not real and that nobody could be as big as that, assuming that it was all his. He noticed me looking down at his crotch and winked with a smile. I was intrigued and fascinated, not to mention curious. I had never strayed from the marital path nor had any sexual desires on any of my husbands friends, although a few of them had flirted and some even sneaked a feel here and there. This was something different and I felt my crotch swelling and getting wet the more I looked at him. After paying for my purchases and going to my car I looked back to see him also going to a car parked two away from me. Our eyes met, he nodded and without wanting to I nodded back. He came over to me, stood close and I could smell the musky smell of him, deeply sexual. My nipples hardened and protruded for him to see. He touched my arm. A gentle soft and sensual touch and said ? your place or mine?. Without a pause or thought I said mine and got into my car. When in the car I realized what I had just done and hoped that if I drove fast he would lose me and I would be safe from my own desires. I drove in the driveway, opened the garage doors and drove in. He was there behind me. I gestured for him to drive in as well. We entered the house by way of the kitchen, he following me. I was nervous but highly charged, my pussy wet and dripping. Never before had I even so much as wanted anyone else, I knew I wanted to discover this man. I turned and fell into his arms. Pushing close to me I felt this emormous protrusion against my tummy, I was melting fast. He kissed me his tongue parting my lips, devouring my mouth and causing my knees to weaken so that I had to hold on to him tightly, while at the same time now returning the kiss. Without thinking my hand went to his crutch. I felt this massive cock, twitching slightly and confined in his pants, and rubbed its length. He caressed my firm breasts, opened my blouse freeing them to his hands then his mouth as he sucked gently on the hardened nipples. I was wet and pushing against his cock. My body was taking over. I upzipped his flies, unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants down. Ensheathed in his jocks, I saw the outline of this massive weapon. He bent down, pulled my jeans and panties off in one pull. Kneeling in front of me he kissed my trimmed pussy , pushed a finger gently into my wet and willing cunt. I have never been so wet, in fact it was dripping out of me, and he licked and sucked it out of me. His tongue found the hard nub of my clit and massaged it, I thought that I would burst. In fact from nowhere, my orgasm struck me and I shuddered and had to hold on to the counter or I would have collapsed. He rose and I then saw the head of his massive cock sticking out of the top of his shorts, straining to be released. As I looked and then stroked, it grew a few inches straight up towards his navel. I pulled his jocks down to his ankles and as I came upright saw his cock, now fully hard and upright. It was at least 12 inches long and wider than my hand could hold. I was in awe. I had never seen anything so large, in fact it was twice as long and twice as thick as any cock I had ever seen, either real or in pictures. Undaunted, I knew I had to have it in me somehow. I was gushing from my pussy lubricating it for the onslaught I was planning on receiving from this truly magnificent roaring prick. I took his hand and lead him to the lounge. I threw some cushions on the large coffee table and lay down on these spreading my legs wide and raising my knees. I was fully open to him. He knelt down between my upraised legs, took his cock in his hand and rubbed the head against my throbbing wet pussy lips. He then guided it gently into me, parting the lips and entering my body. I was able to see him doing this as well as feeling my pussy being stretched as never before. Being so wet assisted him in pushing forward and more that six inches went in. He stopped and then withdrew until only the head was in. He pushed in and harder and I saw and felt nearly 8 inches engulf me. I groaned and it was now sore. He must have felt me and stopped pushing more into me. He then started fucking me, in and out, my cunt muscles gripped this massive organ as it ravished my pussy walls. I felt the biggest orgasm coming on and I shattered and shuddered, my juices flowed and for the first time felt myself squirting over the remaining four inches of his cock. My cummimg was so strong that I felt him tensing and knew that I was to be hit by a stream of his cum deep inside me.. I put my hands around his arse and pulled him in deeper. I was stretched to the limit, his cock hit the end of me and he plunged in and out, faster and faster. Has arse cheeks tightened and I felt him quiver and then with a massive moan he shuddered to a climax. I felt spurt after spurt hitting the top of my womb. His cum was being pushed out of my cunt and dripping over my arse. He continued to cum when I felt another orgasm hitting me, I pushed forward, jamming him as deep as was possible as I clenched him tight in my already stretched cunt and convulsed into a climax that went on for at least a minute. He collapsed on top of me. After a few minutes I felt his cock softening but still deeply embedded in the depths of my wet and twitching pussy. I do not know how and where I was able to do this, I felt my cunt muscles clenching and releasing, sucking me up and down the large shaft. Feeling this, his cock started to enlarge and stiffen, filling me once again. A sensation unbelievable for me. He then started to fuck me deeply , in out, in ,out like a battering ram, hitting the base of my inner body, stretching my cunt but filling me with a feeling of contentment. He fucked me solidly for ten minutes when again I felt the beginnings of another massive orgasm. I collapsed under him as I came and came again. He withdrew from my cunt and placed his cock in my mouth. I could only get the head in my mouth and as he massaged his cock I felt his balls and then he came. Spurting in my mouth masses and masses of cum, filling my mouth to overflowing. I was unable to swallow all. It spewed out on to my chest and tits. I have never seen such copious amount of cum. We lay there sated. I could not do any more. My mouth full of cum, my pussy throbbing from the stretching it received but satisfied that no matter how many times I fucked again, never would it be the same. He got up dressed and spoke for the first time saying he had to hurry to catch his plane back to his home in Kenya. I will miss yet treasure that first adulterous fuck and my first with a black cock. 47973 2.32/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment