Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sweet Spot

SWEET SPOT By SeedBlaster In recounting my episode with Debbie I mentioned that I had been employed in a Walk-in Clinic. Obviously there are benefits to such employment and one of them is a constant exposure to females of every kind. Debbie was one such female and Nikki was another and they were at opposite ends of the age spectrum. Obviously I am not going to give away Nikki?s age. The best I?ll do is mention that at the time of this writing Nikki is eighteen, okay? Use your imagination if you want to do further arithmetic. At five feet three inches, Nikki was a slender girl with shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes. She was nice looking without being ?cute? or strikingly ?pretty?. Her body was nothing to shoot off fireworks about; somewhere between an A and B cup, nice legs and a cute, tight ass. Nikki, despite being somewhat nondescript in appearance, seemed to have a smoldering allure for a girl her age. She?d been to the clinic twice within a week and on the second visit I had a chance to chat with her for awhile and discovered she had a direct way of speaking and a sweet, melodic voice. In passing I asked if she had a boyfriend and she shook her head. ?Not anybody steady,? she said in a bright, cheery voice, ?My mom don?t like me going with anybody steady because she swears they will try getting in my pants?. I laughed with her and when she asked if I was seeing anyone steadily I told her I wasn?t. I don?t think she was particularly interested in me when she asked; more like being polite. I?d seen her mother, a heavyset woman with long, greasy-looking hair, a grating, irritating voice and a tendency to be overly emotional. I wondered how a woman like that could have borne a daughter as nice as Nikki seemed to be. ?So you think your Mom is ever going to let you have a boyfriend?? I joked and Nikki grinned and winked. ?Why? You interested?? she asked with an impish grin. Her reply caught me by surprise and I was almost speechless?almost. ?I?m too old,? I said, returning her wink. ?Besides,? I added, ?if your mother won?t let you even have a steady boyfriend she?d freak if she knew you were with an old man like me?. I was somewhat serious but, admittedly, I felt a stirring in the pit of my stomach. I really expected the topic to end right there and for a moment Nikki didn?t say anything. Then, again catching me by surprise, she lowered her voice, ?She don?t have to know?. In her eyes I saw a serious comment. I felt myself get warm but tried to maintain my focus. ?Now how could that ever happen?? I asked, ?it sounds like she keeps a sharp eye out for you?. Nikki grinned wickedly and giggled girlishly. ?You?d be surprised what she don?t know?. When Nikki and her mother left the clinic, I caught her staring at me as they walked to the door. Just before walking out, Nikki winked again and licked her lips. I wasn?t sure if I was dealing with a deliberate tease or if this was another opportunity for the Ol? SeedBlaster. I decided some research was needed so I made sure I studied her file, noting her mother was divorced, her father hadn?t been around for over a dozen years, she had several younger siblings and that her mother had noted that Nikki was headstrong and was a ?problem child?. It was my turn to lick my lips. It was another two weeks before Nikki was back at the clinic, this time, though, her mother had to visit and Nikki came along. This meant, of course, that while her mother was being seen I had some private time with the slender, attractive girl. I began talking to her in a general, friendly sort of way but after a moment Nikki lowered her voice and asked, ?So have you thought about what we talked about?? I feigned ignorance of course and Nikki looked disappointed. ?About maybe you and me going out,? she reminded me needlessly. I remained suspicious. ?And just what would we do on a date?? I tried to joke, ?given that we could even manage to hook up?? But this girl had evidently been thinking things over. ?Well,? her eyes were bright with excitement, ?if you really wanted and were serious, we could just go someplace and eat something and then?? she paused and gave me a shy smile, ?maybe just make out?. That got my attention. I still tried to joke although I?m sure she knew otherwise. ?Have you made out much?? I asked and Nikki shrugged. ?I know what I?m doing,? she told me nonchalantly. My mind was working furiously. I had to take this challenge. Using a louder, professional sounding voice, I picked up a chart from the desk and said, ?Well there?s some questions in your chart that I was told to confirm with you?. I figured anyone in the waiting room who heard me would believe what I said although the chart in my hand wasn?t Nikki?s. I stood up from the desk and stepped thru a doorway on my left, motioning for Nikki to follow. I closed the door behind me and looked into her face; a confused look on it. ?I just wanted to be back here alone,? I whispered. Nikki grinned and knew immediately what was going on. She stepped toward me, arms going around my neck and our lips met. Her tongue slid into my mouth and went to work forcefully, her head turning from one side to the other, her hips pressing tightly against me. I slid my hands to her slender waist and began tonguing her mouth. She tasted good and as our breathing got faster Nikki?s hips moved slowly and my hands slid to her tight ass. She broke our kiss but we remained glued together. ?Mmm, you like that?? she whispered in a soft voice. I gave her ass a quick squeeze. ?You mean that?? I smiled, ?Or kissing?? Nikki didn?t even blink. ?Both,? she said softly. Without waiting for an answer Nikki began kissing me deeply again, sucking my tongue, my lower lip and then, to my shock, taking my right hand and placing it between her thighs. We kept kissing as she humped on my hand. It was incredibly difficult but we managed to pry our tongues from each other?s mouth in time to slip back out of the room barely thirty seconds before her mother came out from her exam. So as her dumpy mother talked with the cashier about her bill, Nikki quickly scribbled on a piece of paper and slipped it to me. It was her cell phone number and times to call. That same night I called her and we talked for an hour. Nikki told me she wasn?t a virgin but she wasn?t really thrilled with the ?boys? who had fucked her. She said that each time she had sex it was hurried and in a cramped place. She giggled and asked me if I liked to take my time and have plenty of room. We talked again and again, three straight nights when her mother was at work. I knew the girl aroused me but I was still cautious about the whole scenario, becoming vague whenever Nikki brought up the subject of us seeing each other. On the fourth night, however, Nikki pressed the issue. ?So do you really want to see me or is all this just talk?? she asked. ?I guess I could ask the same,? I challenged her. Nikki was quiet a moment before saying, ?If I can get out tomorrow night where do you want to meet me?? Startled at her forwardness I thought fast and gave her the location of an intersection equidistant between our apartments. ?I?ll call you if I can get out,? she told me and hung up. Sure enough the girl called the next afternoon and said she?d meet me at seven. The time dragged by, my heart raced and I had that knot in my stomach. I picked her up at the chosen spot and as Nikki got into my car she leaned over and tongue kissed me again. I confess she looked good ? her hair was brushed and pinned atop her head, her perfume was intoxicating and she?d worn a small halter top and tight jeans. ?I?m not hungry,? she told me breathlessly when our kiss ended, ?Are you?? I shook my head, I had no appetite at all at that moment. Nikki grinned and ran her hand over my thigh. ?Well I guess you know what we can do then, right?? For a girl as young as Nikki she acted very experienced at at ease with the situation. I suggested we could go to my place and Nikki excitedly nodded her head. ?Perfect,? she said, ?I told my mother I was going to a friend?s and then the mall and then to a movie,? she giggled. ?She works until two in the morning so as long as I?m back home before that it?s cool?. ?I?ve never been in a man?s apartment before,? Nikki told me as she walked around my place. I was sitting on the sofa channel surfing the TV and Nikki bounced into the couch next to me and we scanned the channels. She sat tightly pressed against me and after going thru a dozen channels her head rested on my shoulder and she ran her hand over my leg and sighed. I knew what she wanted and dropped the remote, leaving the TV set on a cooking show. Turning to Nikki I put my arms around her and we began kissing deeply and wetly. Her skin was soft and smooth and within seconds our breathing was loud and fast. Nikki?s kissing was so deep and fierce my lips felt like they were buzzing. She took her tongue from my mouth and looked up at me. ?Do you want me?? she asked in a husky voice. I had barely nodded when Nikki reached behind her neck and unfastened her halter. It fell away to reveal two perfect, pear-shaped tits with pinkish nipples that were erect and hard. I lowered me head and began sucking gently, pulling each nipple and grazing my teeth over them. My fingers fumbled with her jeans as I kept sucking her small tits. Nikki was breathing hard and I heard her say, ?I want to fuck a man,? in a raspy voice. I undressed her down to her tiny bikini panties, running my hands over her smooth skin, her flat belly and slender legs. We began kissing again as Nikki helped me get undressed. When my hard cock popped free Nikki gasped, ?Oh shit it?s big!? Her small hand gripped my shaft and she pumped it, staring at my dick as I ran my hands over her bare back. ?Suck it,? I told her in a lust-thickened voice. Nikki leaned over further and I felt her warm mouth cover my cock. Her hands gripped my dick firmly as her head bobbed up and down. ?Mmm,? she murmured around my cock, ?oooh, mmmm,? and she sucked it and stared at it when she stroked it. We kissed again and I tasted my dick in her mouth. Her thighs were parted and as I ran my hand over the crotch of her panties I felt how wet she was. ?Put it in me,? Nikki groaned gently. We got on the floor and she lifted her hips as I slipped her panties down. Her cunt had a light cover of soft brown hair over it and Nikki spread her legs wide. I moved my hands over the soft, smooth skin of her inner thighs and thumbed her erect clit. Nikki stiffened and gasped, ?Oh shit that feels so good!? Her eyes went to my throbbing cock. ?Are you gonna wear a condom?? she asked in a whisper. I shook my head, ?I don?t have any,? I said, ?is it okay?? Nikki was silent for a second and shrugged, her eyes glittering now with arousal. ?I guess it?s okay,? she hissed, ?but I?m not using any birth control?okay?? I lifted her legs and pushed them back, bending her knees. The head of my cock dragged over her cunt lips. Nikki gasped again and reached to hold my cock. Remembering my oath never to fuck a female unless she asked for it I looked down at the girl. ?Do you want it?? I asked and flexed my dick in her hand. ?Oh you know I do!? Nikki squirmed and thrust her cunt at me. ?Tell me,? I said, ?Tell me what you want?. Nikki grunted softly. ?Fuck me,? she said in a tense voice. ?Fuck my pussy with your cock?. I pressed my cock head up into her, feeling her slender body stiffen. ?Can I cum in you?? I asked. Nikki nodded, eyes half closed. ?Yesss,? she hissed again. I pushed into her. Nikki groaned, her arms draped over my shoulders. Her cunt was tight of course and, although she was dripping wet I had to go slow. I wanted a lot of this cunt. ?Oh I love it, I love it,? Nikki kept groaning. ?Fuck me good. Make my pussy feel good?. Her hips were churning under me as I slowly filled her fuck hole with dick. Once I was fully inserted we lay still a moment. ?Ready?? I asked her and Nikki nodded her head. I began fucking her in slow, gentle thrust that made her body jerk. Nikki grasped my neck in her arms and shoved her tongue in my mouth before withdrawing it and running her fingers thru my hair. ?Oh yes,? she groaned softly in my ear, ?Fuck?me?fuck?me?.so?.good?. The longer I worked her cunt the faster my rhythm became and the deeper I was plunging. Both of us focused on our fucking and said nothing. The only sounds were our steady breathing, Nikki?s soft grunting and the slurpy sound from her cunt. The girl began climaxing quickly; squealing and whimpering, her arms holding me tighter. I felt my balls tingling. ?I?m gonna cum in you,? I groaned. Nikki whimpered and her thighs tightened on me. ?Do it!? she said loudly, ?Cum in me. Let me feel it!? I had my arms around her and gave a deep thrust. Sperm rocketed from my cock in heavy, thick ropes. Pulsing deeply, I spurted string after string of semen up into the girl?s heaving cunt. My balls nudged against her sticky ass cheeks and when I stopped shooting in her we lay there with my cock plugging her hole. ?You could be my boyfriend,? Nikki whispered in my ear, licking it and moving her hips. ?That way,? she told me in her youthful logic, ?We can make love like this all the time?. Her thighs were splayed wide, legs around me and heels hooked at my thighs. ?Would you like that?? she asked and kissed my ears. I nodded, ?Yeah, I said thickly, ?but only if we always do it without a condom?. Nikki giggled, ?If my boyfriend wants it that way,? she sighed, ?we?ll do it?. The movement of her hips had me hard again. ?Let?s see how much cum your pussy can hold,? I told her and began fucking her again. I didn?t think it possible but my second load of sperm was heavier than my first. As I was pumping her mushy cunt with another load Nikki humped at me, grunting and saying, ?Cum in your girlfriend?s pussy?.give it to me?. When I dropped Nikki off at our original meeting spot, the girl had three heavy loads of my sperm sloshing in her cunt, her pert tits had my suck marks on them and she had given me her panties to keep. From that night on Nikki and I fucked 2 and 3 times a week. She didn?t suck my cock that much; more focused on being fucked. Her cunt became bigger ? big enough that I could enter her hole easily. Rarely does one meet a young girl so keen on being fucked. We managed to keep things secret from Nikki?s mother which made it even more exciting. After three months of non-stop fucking and keeping Nikki?s cunt flooded with sperm, the Ol? SeedBlaster did his thing. ?I?m pregnant!? Nikki hissed at me when she got into my car one evening we planned on being together. ?I?m gonna have a baby!? The fear and worry were plainly evident in her voice. Her trembling hand rested in mine. ?How far along?? I asked lightly, applauding myself inside. ?Two months,? the girl said. Inside my apartment we lay in bed, nude. We hadn?t fucked yet and my cock was throbbing. ?What should we do?? Nikki asked. I ran my hand over her smooth belly knowing my baby was inside. ?Be happy,? I told her and kissed her. ?Wait until you?re showing and then we?ll tell everyone,? I told her, feeling her open her thighs as I mounted her. I rode the pregnant girl gently, whispering how good she?d look pregnant and how much fun we?d have. By the time I was loading her cunt with another load of baby-making seed Nikki was enthusiastically humping back. It took some fast talking and all my convincing to get Nikki to remain quiet about who the father of the baby was. Her belly began swelling quickly and when she came to the clinic in her maternity tops she?d smile slowly at me as I listened to her mother bitch about whoever it was that had knocked her daughter up. Of course, by this time, Debbie, the other bitch I?d been pumping full of sperm also had a heavy, bulging belly. In Nikki?s seventh month I stood in my apartment caressing her big stomach, hefting her swollen tits, now a full D-cup. ?I?m afraid to fuck,? Nikki admitted, her hand lightly stroking my hard cock. ?Won?t it hurt our baby?? She looked at me with a worried look. ?Suck it,? I suggested. As Nikki knelt in front of me, her pregnant belly round and heavy, sucking my cock, I think it was the only time I filled the girl?s mouth with sperm. Of course I had her swallow the load and afterward she confessed she liked the taste. That?s when I told her we?d tell her mother the next day I had gotten Nikki pregnant. I?m not sure how long Nikki waited for me to show up at her mother?s. I know by the time she got around to checking up on me I was several hundred miles away and both she and Debbie discovered the name they knew me by was false and I?d left nothing behind. Hey, she wanted me to cum in her, right? I?ll always remember that clinic?it was a sweet spot. 4018 1.18/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment