Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wakin Up / Captured Audience

Captured Audience - Heros#2 After my wife's late night cum snack, I maintained a constant state of horniness the whole next day. I kept asking when we would get to explore this all together, and she simply kept telling me to wait, it'll come. I guess she must have had something planned, as she spent quite some time in the late afternoon getting herself all made up, and looking very hot. She went with a silky wrap-around blouse, and some loose-fitting satin stirrup pants. She had a business like look, only much more sexy. "I invited Ted and John over to play some pool this evening, in case you're wondering." Ahh, now I see. I began to feel the excitement again, hoping that things get interesting this evening with our guests. "Hun, you can watch, but we're going to play amongst ourselves". I was hoping to get in on the fun, but who knows, maybe they have something else in mind for me to do! When Ted and John arrived, my wife told me to get them some refreshments, and meet them in the pool room. When I got there, they were all whispering and Tina was giggling about something. The guys looked over at me and started smiling. They told me to have a seat, and assured me that if I was a quiet audience, they would let me in on some fun later. So I made myself comfortable, and quietly listened to the stereo while they played pool and talked, occasionaly laughing over some private joke. After a long hour, I looked over and noticed Ted caressing Tinas ass while she was bent over the table, trying to make a shot. John had a smile on his face, as he bent down and engaged in a long, open kiss with Tina. She then stood up and embraced John while Ted continued working on her lovely ass. John worked his way to her tits as Tina tilted back her head, obviously feeling very excited. John pulled her wrap out and exposed her lacy bra, dropping the blouse to the floor. She then allowed Ted to pull down her pants, as he kneeded her cheeks, slowly moving his face towards her g-string. He then atacked her panty covered pussy with his mouth, eating her through the thin material. My cock was swelling in my pants when John came over and asked if I was enjoying the show. I nodded, and smiled as he asked me to remove my clothes. I gladly complied, removing everything while watching Ted pulling Tina's g-string aside and sliding his tounge into her open cunt. John then suprised me by pushing me in the chair, and proceded in securing me to the chair quickly with some rope he apparently brought. My every limb was quickly secured to the chair, and my figure basically became the chair! So there I was, captive in this chair, my cock rock hard and dripping pre-cum, watching my wife Tina going down on two guys. She was on her knees, cock in one hand and the other in her mouth, gazing at me with very seductive eyes. She then stood up, and walked over to me. She bent down and whispered in my ear, telling me how horny she was, and that she loved me, and to enjoy. Then she kissed me, letting me taste her salty tongue, coated with the juices from her friends. They then were right in front of me, as Ted layed on the floor as Tina lowered herself onto his cock, swallowing it's full length in one smooth stroke. She started slowly pumping up and down, when John got into position for taking her ass. He reached down and rubbed his hand around her soaking wet cunt and Ted's slick cock, getting the lubrication he needed. The look on Tina's face was that of pain and pleasure as John slid the head of his cock into Tina's tight ass. Soon, he was pumping rhythmically with Ted, sending Tina into multiple powerful orgasms. The continued servicing her ass and cunt with slow smooth strokes when Ted announced he was close to cumming. Tina then reminded him of the 'agreement' whatever that was. John, said he was ready, too, and Tina pulled forward, allowing both the cocks to slip out. The each grabbed their cocks and slipped just the head inside her open cunt. She now had both heads of their cocks inside her as their balls started pumping loads of cum inside her pussy. Tina shuddered as they filled her up. John fell back, sighing in relief, as Tina rose up, placing her hand over her pussy. Ted got up and moved behind me, grabbing the back of the chair. He then pulled back and layed the chair over, so my legs were in the air and my back was on the floor. That's when Tina put her plan into action, lowering her dipping, cum-filled snatch to my face. As I licked her steamy snatch, large loads actually slid into my mouth, forcing me to swallow it all. The whole scene was so hot to me, that my hard cock was dripping steadily onto my chest. Tina told John to grab a shot glass from the bar. John, knowing what to do, grabbed the glass and kneeled beside my chest. He then rubbed his hand over the pool of pre-cum on my chest and belly, and reached up to my cock and started stroking. In about fifteen seconds, I began erupting a huge orgasm into the glass. He then nudged Tina, and she moved off me, allowing John to pour my cum into my mouth. He then remarked on what a cum slut I was, and how he had plenty for me. I swallowed it all, and glanced over to Tina, who was quickly rubbing her pussy and tits, obviously turned on by all of this. Ted was stoking his cock, apparently being turned on as well. Once the coast was clear, he shoved his cock in my mouth, giving me another load. They then untied me, and we all had a stiff drink. The guys explained that they had never tried male-male interplay before, and that they found it very erotic. The also mentioned that they don't consider themselves gay or bi, but they just got caught up in the moment. That was all fine with me, as long as all our needs are met. We then went upstairs and spent an entire evening of fucking and sucking. I even got Ted to suck my cock! I look forward to the next time!! - Heros - 3599 1.17/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment