Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dear Alesia

Dear Alesia, My name is JK and I recently read your story that was posted on the Dark Wanderer home page. I decided to write and tell you what I think. The reason I am writing is because I had a problem similar to yours this summer. Let me explain real quick. My fiancee Angie and I both ended up taking classes this summer in school. Just some background on us: we're both 22, im 5'9" 135lbs blonde hair, she's about 5'5", thin, dark complexion, long straight black hair, brown eyes. Anyway, I lived with a friend of mine named Steve in a one bedroom apartment. Steve was a ladies' man. He was a rather muscular guy with huge arms and legs, and a tan, hairless, rippling chest. Anyway, since Angie was over all of the time, Angie and Steve began getting along quite well. They would joke around and flirt with each other, but I didn't think much, because Angie was a very flirtatious girl. Then one day the three of us went to the swimming pool. When we were at the pool, Steve rubbed some tanning oil on Angie's back and then she rubbed it on him. As I watched this, I began getting a hard-on. It was a strange feeling, but for some odd reason, I was turned on by seeing them together. It was a blend of jelousy and lust. Then when Angie asked to rub oil on me, I was unable to get out of the pool because of my erection. Then later on that day, Angie and Steve were flirting a little in the pool, you know, he would pick her up and throw her, she would ride on his back, he would dunk her and she would jump on him and try to dunk him. But the big thing was that I saw Steve get out of the pool and he quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. Just for a split second, I saw that he had a HUGE erection poking and seemed to be trying to break out of his trunks. Well, since that day at the swimming pool, everytime Angie and Steve would flirt, I would get extremely turned on. When Angie and I would make love, I would think about them fucking and I would ejaculate within 5 seconds after entering her. After about 2 weeks of this, I could tell Angie was becoming very sexually frustrated and angry. At this point I decided to be completely honest with her. I told her about how seeing her and Steve flirting turned me on, and I asked her to stop it. I also told her how I thought that Steve wanted her and how I saw his erection at the pool. Angie seemed compelled by this, but she agreed to tone it down. The next few weeks were great. It seemed that Angie was flirting with Steve less. I thought that things were going to get back to normal. Then on one Saturday night the three of us went to a party and after some drinks the flirting started up again between Angie and Steve. I let it go because we were all kind of drunk and not thinking straight. I figured we were all having some fun and it was fine for the time being. After a while, we decided to leave because we were dying from the heat. When we got back to the apartment, Angie was clinging all over Steve as we stumbled through the door. Steve and I sat on the couch while Angie went to the bathroom. When she got back, her hair was dripping wet and her white shirt was all wet and half unbuttoned. Her silky black bra could easily be seen through the wet shirt because she had taken off the tank top that she was wearing under her shirt. My eyes almost popped out because she looked so hot. I wanted to take her to the bedroom right then and there, but she walked right to Steve. She then straddled him and sat in his lap facing him. Steve pushed her away slightly and told her she was drunk. Then she said "Don't worry, he likes it" and then started kissing his neck and thrusting her pelvis into him. He then looked at me confused and I told her to stop. To tell you the truth, I think I was too drunk to get up and stop them. Then she kept saying "I want you", and "make love to me Steve" as she licked and kissed his neck. Steve's eyes closed as he muttered "stop, what are you doing?" Then I guess instinct took over as Steve's hands started carressing her ass and then slid up her shirt and onto her back. She then said, "I can tell by your dick that you don't want me to stop" or something like that. I was shocked and hurt at her actions. She seemed to be getting off on doing this in front of me. I told her to stop again, but then she grabbed my erection through my pants and started stroking it. She looked at me and said, "I don't think you want me to stop either." I wanted to stop them so bad, but all I could do was give off a slight moan. Steve looked at me and down at Angie's hand stroking my erection. I was so embarassed, I could tell he knew what was going on. At this point Angie started kissing Steve's cheek and this time Steve didn't resist. He grabbed the back of her head and practically shoved his tongue down her throat. For about five minutes, they were locked in a sloppy, frenzied kiss. Angie then kept looking up at me from the kiss and opening her mouth wide so I could see their tongues. I was so turned on by this and her stroking that I ejaculated right there in my pants. I staggered to the bathroom and when I got back, they were both topless and Angie's head was rythmically bobbing up and down in his lap. I stood there stunned again and watched. Then Steve lifted her head exposing his large hard on, and Angie stood and removed her pants in front of me. Then she straddled him again, and I watched as Steve's huge shaft slid into her. Angie's head snapped back and her whole body seemed to quiver as his big dick sank deeper inside of her. Once he was fully inside, they paused there and started kissing again. Then Steve thrusted her ass into his lap and Angie screamed with pleasure. I couldn't watch anymore and at that point I went to bed hurt and depressed as Angie and Steve made love. Now from this story, I want to let you know that even though I was turned on by the thought of Steve and Angie fucking, the actual sight hurt me more than it turned me on. I did NOT like watching my friend fuck the girl I love. I still can't believe that she did that, but now that I have thought about it, I realize how I deprived Angie. I now also realize that Angie must have thought that that was what I wanted. Now, in your situation, I think that you should first realize how you feel. Its tough to say this, but the fact that your husband told you about his feelings, it puts you in control, just as Angie was. If this was a one time thing and you felt uncomfortable having sex with another guy, I suggest that you don't tell your husband. On the other hand, if you want to have sex with other guys again, I suggest you tell him. Now, as for your husband, before you tell him, you should find out exactly how he feels about this issue. If you decide to tell him, make sure this is really what he wants. I found out that fanasy and reality are completely different. Remember Alesia, your husband has given you complete control here. From what you wrote you sound like a very beautiful, intelligent, and attractive woman. I feel that you could have practically any man you want. That's alot of power you have there. For my advice, this is hard to say, but I think you should take Angie's advice. I mean I practically told her she could cheat on me with Steve, and she took full advantage. I truly believe she is happier with Steve. Well, from what I heard every night for the rest of the summer, I know she was happier. I think you should take advantage of the situation given to you, and fullfill all of your sexual needs. I have a quick question for you. Was the college guy you slept with in a fraternity? Steve was in a fraternity. What kind of spell do these guys have over women? I've been trying to get over Angie lately, but all the ladies I know or meet are lusting after fraternity guys. I was even hitting on this girl at a fraternity house for like a half and hour, and by the time I went to the bathroom and got back, there was a frat boy dancing with her and after the second dance they were making out. And that was the second girl that guy has hooked up with that night. I was so frustrated. Thank you for listening to my story, and I hope that my advice has helped. 2674 1.23/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment