Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Hot Tub

The Hot Tub by Robb I have to share an experience that just happened to me this past week. I am divorced, only about seven months ago. I work fairly long hours and do not socialize much. I guess you could say I am somewhat of a loner. My youngest daughter lives with me while she attends college. We live in a rural suburban area near a large city. I designed and built our house and one of the nicer features I designed was a large deck off the side of the house with a hot tub in one corner of the deck. There are several trees around the deck and the views from the deck of the nearby mountains are fabulous. The deck is on the other side of the house from the driveway. I enjoy relaxing in the tub especially in the evenings to unwind from the stress of work. And since the deck is not visible to our neighbors, I rarely wear clothes when I am in the hot tub. So it is Friday night and my daughter and her boyfriend have gone into the city to a party. I got home about 8 PM and ate a light meal. I was too tired to run into town to the video store, so I decided to relax in the tub. I undressed in the bedroom and armed only with a couple of towels and some bath salts walked out to the deck. It was already dark and the stars were out so I turned the lights on low. I turned up the stereo on the deck and slid into the steaming water and turned the jets on high. The air temperature was in the mid 40's which was warm for this time of year, so the water at 104 felt terrific. I was pretty cozy. I had brought out a bottle of wine and took a long drink. Of course, it would have been nicer with a lady friend; since my divorce I haven't really tried to find anyone. Laziness, perhaps, also a bit of sadness after she left me. One quickie only in all this time with a co-worker. Anyway, I must not have seen the headlights. Usually I do, or at least hear the car engine when a car drives up to the house. I guess between the jets on high and the music volume I didn't see or hear the two girls until they were walking up the stairs from the yard to the deck. I did not recognize either of them as my daughters' friends, but of course I do not know all of her friends. "Hi, we're looking for Sue" (my daughter) "and we knocked and knocked on the door. We heard the music and came around" said the taller of the two. She was a leggy slim blonde with short hair. "Well, I'm sorry, you missed her. She has gone into the city." My gaze moved to the second girl; shorter with dark hair perhaps Asian with a very short miniskirt. "Damn. And we don't know how to get to that party." The taller girl turned to the other. "So what do we do now?" It was just about that moment that I suddenly remembered I was nude. Of course, I rationalized that neither girl knew that since the jets were on high and the bubbles were thick and the lights were dim. Still its a bit unnerving to be naked around strangers, especially pretty young female strangers. "I don't know. What do you want to do?" There was a brief silence. "My name is Bob. I don't believe I have met either of you. I don't know the address or phone of this party so I'm afraid I can't help you. I can leave her a message. If you want to use the phone, its just inside the sliding door." And I pointed back to the house. The taller one stepped closer to the tub. "My name is Alicia, and this is Kim. Thanks for your offer but we don't have the phone number either." Kim also stepped closer to the tub. She bent down and put her hand in the tub. "Wow, that is really hot. How do you stand it?" "Actually it is quite relaxing. The hot water soothes any aching muscles." I replied. "Do you mind if I put my feet in, I've never been in a hot tub." Kim asked. When I nodded in agreement, she kicked off her shoes and sat on the side of the tub cautiously putting her feet into the water. "This is hot, Alicia, you should try this." I was looking at these really pretty legs sliding into the water next to me that ended in a short skirt, as a matter of fact, I realized I was looking right up her skirt from where I was sitting. Alicia walked to the other side and looked at me. At first I wondered if she caught me staring at her friend. Now I was definitely getting nervous about my nudity as both girls were so close I couldn't imagine they would not notice. Alicia stood just above me, and she was wearing tight pants that clung to her curves. She saw the bottle of wine next to me. "Hey I could use a drink. Okay?" "Sure. If you want more, just go into the house. I have a couple more bottles in the frig." I looked back at Kim, and saw her standing up to her skirt in the bubbles. Kim looked back at me. "So, Bob, are you alone tonight?" "Well, yes, why do you ask?" I was watching her. She had already taken her jacket off and turned her back to me without answering. Alicia then said "I'm going to get the rest of the wine and some glasses." I looked at Alicia walk towards the door. I noticed her hips swinging. Whew. What a seductive walk. When I turned back to Kim I was in for a real surprise. Kim had taken off her shirt and was naked from the waist up, still standing with her back to me. She proceeded to unbutton her wrap around skirt and as she pulled it off, her delicious ass came into full view. No panties. She turned her head. "I didn't think you'd mind if I joined you in the tub." And she smiled as she slid into the bubbles. When she was covered she turned towards me. I had caught a glimpse of her tits as she slid into the water. Nice and firm. "Not at all." I replied. "So is Alicia going to join us too?" I wondered, hopefully. Alicia appeared with the bottles and glasses and poured drinks for us all. After drinking her second glass, she stretched and said, "Move over, I'm coming in." Both Kim and I watched as she proceeded to strip off her clothes. Unlike Kim, Alicia did not hide her body, perhaps she enjoyed our attention. As she got down to her bra and panties, she hesitated. "Take it off, take it all off, girl." Kim shouted. Alicia stepped out of her panties. As far as I could tell she was clean shaven with bright pink lips. Then her bra came off, I had not realized how big her tits were, with huge nipples that were hard from the cold. She stepped in to the tub. "Oh its so hot" and stood there in front of me with her tits within reach. I had to sit on my hands not to grab her. My dick was getting pretty hard with all this young nubile flesh in front of me. Alicia finally descended all the way into the water. So there we were. All three of us naked. All of us covered by the bubbling water. Two young girls and me. Kim then looked at Alicia "You forgot the wine over there, silly, someone's got to leave the tub." Alicia turned to Kim "Well, its your turn. I got it from the house." "Yeah, Kim," I added, "It's your turn." "Okay, but next time, it's Bob's turn." Kim stood up revealing her nude body to Alicia and myself. She got out of the tub and got the wine. The steam was rising off her body. "Girl, you are hot" said Alicia. "No, but this is hot" and Kim began to dance to the music. Her firm tits were the focus of my attention as she danced sensually on the deck. Just then I felt a hand caressing my leg. Softly back and forth. Closer and closer to my dick. Then another hand on my chest. Kim was still dancing, perhaps even wilder and faster than before. Alicia was next to me and I felt intoxicated between the heat of the water, the wine and the two naked girls. I turned to Alicia and our lips met. Our tongues locked. Her hand encircled my penis and began stroking it. My hands found those big beautiful breasts. "Pinch me" she whispered. I took her nipples and pulled causing her to shriek in pleasure. "No fair, you guys started without me." I heard Kim say, and turned to see her slide in next to me on my other side. She only put her legs in the water, spreading her thighs and she began to rub herself with one of her hands, the other was stroking my back. Alicia had both hands on my dick and balls stroking me alternating between hard and soft. I kept the pressure on her tits. She was sitting upright and her tits were above the water line and I dove for them. Biting and licking her nipples, running my tongue over every inch of her tits. I turned away from those tits to see Kim laying with her back on one of the towels and two fingers sawing in and out of her pussy. Her other hand was squeezing one of her breasts. Her hair was black and bushy. "Save that for me" I said as I switched over to Kim. My tongue dove into her depths as her hands pulled my head even further into her. I sucked her clitoris with everything I had. I love to suck a woman. And Kim's aroma was incredible. Her hips were bucking and pushing her pussy harder into my face. I grabbed her bottom and holding her pussy open, inserted two fingers all the way up to my hand. She was so wet. I began pushing my fingers in and out at a furious pace and meanwhile was lashing her clit with my tongue. Kim was moaning and her whole body was shaking. "Oh God, don't stop, that's it, right there, oh yes, baby it's so good, don't stop, Oh, Oh" and then she screamed in pure pleasure. Alicia pulled out of the water and lay next to Kim. She opened her legs and looked over to me. "My turn". And I was only too happy to oblige. Alicia's clean shaven cunt was a contrast to Kim's bush. I began by lightly caressing her labia with my tongue. I drew circles with my tongue dipping inside her and licking her clit. As I reached her clit for the third time Alicia's entire body twitched, and I looked up to see Kim biting one of Alicia's nipples. Alicia's hands were rubbing and pulling her other nipple. I continued my assault on her pussy. I began to rub her clit with my fingers while burying my tongue inside her and then alternated my fingers inside of her and my tongue on her clit. Alicia began to push her cunt into me, "Oh I want you inside of me, put your cock in me NOW." She cried out. My dick was hard, but not full strength yet. As I lifted out of the water Kim's hands found my dick and began stroking me. In seconds I was rock hard and Kim guided me inside her friend. Soon I was buried deep inside Alicia and slamming into her. I lifted her legs over my shoulders to gain even better access to her tunnel of love. Kim was back to her friend's tits licking and sucking and pulling her nipples. Alicia came before I did. I know because she went from bucking and pushing to limp. I was about to keep at it when I noticed Kim on her hands and knees. I gently lowered Alicia's legs to the water and got behind Kim. I grabbed her hips. She looked back at me in approval. I slowly entered her. I could have slammed into her - she was wet enough, her juices were still flowing from before, but I wanted to savor every second of this. After pushing all the way into her pussy, I slowly pulled out and once only the tip of my penis was still inside her I began again slowly entering her. Her pussy felt as soft as velvet. She couldn't take the slow speed and using her legs as pistons began to rock back onto my dick hard and fast. I knew I wasn't going to last long so I joined in ramming her harder; at the last second I pulled out and blasted a load all over her ass. Alicia crawled over to me and swallowed my dick. She engulfed my shrinking size with her mouth and her tongue was stroking the underside of my dick. Her hands were playing with my balls. Kim turned around. "I want some of that too". She began licking my penis as well. Both girls were caressing my dick with their tongues and hands. It wasn't long before I could feel my blood engorging into my penis and soon I was hard again. Kim was rubbing her face over my dick and she slid her hands over to Alicia's tits and began pinching them. Alicia began pushing me down onto my back on the deck. I was laying on my back and Alicia mounted my dick and plunged her body on mine impaling her pussy with my penis. Kim meanwhile came over and lowered her pussy over my face. Both girls were facing each other and although I couldn't see, both were stroking each other rubbing their breasts. I separated Kim's labia with my hands and worked my tongue inside her. I worked her clit in my mouth and tried to concentrate on her pussy. Alicia was going to town, up and down, harder and faster riding my dick. I tried to match her movements by pressing up when she came down. The sensations were incredible. I had never been with two women at one time; and sucking pussy and fucking pussy at the same time was pretty intense. Waves of pleasure crashed all over me, every nerve ending in my body was on fire. I don't know what happened next. Alicia had begun rubbing her clit furiously. And she was yelling and moaning at the same time. Kim began thrashing her body over me. I could barely breathe, but I didn't care. All I cared about was pleasuring that pussy that was pressing down onto my face. Alicia pushed down again hard and this time when she raised up pulled off and moved to my side. "Baby cum on my face. Cum in my mouth; shoot it now." Alicia grabbed my penis and rubbed her face and swallowed me running her lips all around my penis. She pulled my dick to her tits and rubbed her nipples. Kim was yelling herself. I couldn't hold back any longer and my sperm shot out coating Alicia's tits. Kim had enough and collapsed onto my body. The three of us lay there for a few minutes until we got cold and then we all jumped back into the hot tub. They left a little while later. You know, the funny part is that the next day when I saw my daughter I asked her about Alicia and Kim. She looked at me puzzled and remarked she wasn't sure she knew them. Go figure. Another semi-fictional tale of sex. any comments: email- rawnfa@citizen.infi.net 10359 1.62/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment