Friday, October 26, 2012

My Husband Watched Me Get Gangbanged By Strangers

MY HUSBAND WATCHED ME GET GANGBANGED BY STRANGERS By Cindy My name is Cindy. I'm 27, 5'1", 103 lbs., size 34c and I'm a "slut". Married for six years to my husband Bill who's 52, and says I'm his insatiable little slut and I love it. Our sex life is exciting and other guys are never included unless we're together and I like it that way. It's never another girl, he says I'm already more than he can handle and with a guy I love to tease Bill, it's exciting for both of us. Seeing me totally satisfied, he says it'll never happen but it would be his ultimate fantasy. Mine to. We like talking dirty to each other, especially with another guy involved, it always adds to the excitement. One night we went to a swingers bar unaware my sick husband arranged a surprise. Bill said it was a classy place so I wore a short, low cut white dress and no bra or panties so he can play with my pussy when ever he wants and I like it. Walking in the club we sat at the bar enjoying the music and noticed some of the couples dancing were getting pretty naughty with each other. With his hand between my legs playing with my clit, I was getting wet and said, Bill, I really like this place. He said "I can tell and I hope you have a good time tonight". It wasn't long before a nice looking guy named Doug asked me to dance and saw where Bill's hand was. Bill said, "if it turns my wife on, it's fine with me". Walking to the dance floor we saw a girl stroking a guy's cock, causing me to pause and watch him cum. Doug said "you like that don't you?" I said, what girl wouldn't enjoy seeing a hard cock like that, it had to be at least 8 inches! As we danced Doug was rubbing against me and started feeling my breast and liked it. I was surprised but excited when he reached between my legs and with no panties, just helped himself. I gasped trying to hold in a loud "UMM!" as he slid his finger in my pussy. Sitting next to the dance floor, his friends smiled watching me moan and sigh as he finger fucked me, making me cum with a long muffled groan. When the music stopped he waked me back to the bar and smiling at Bill, thanked me for the dance. Sarcastically I said, we both know the pleasure was all mine. I sat down asking my smiling husband, did you enjoy watching him make your wife cum in front of all his friends? "I wasn't the only one" he said and I went to the restroom blushing. When I returned, Bill was sitting with Doug and his friends and waved for me to join them. Walking over I noticed at the next table a girl was sucking a guys cock. I couldn't help staring as Bill interrupted me with a smile and introduced me to Doug's five nice looking friends. He said, "this is Larry, Steve, Bob, (and two black guys) Jack, Tim and of course you already know Doug". Blushing again I said, of course, sitting next to Bill. We were drinking, flirting, talking dirty and under the table Bill was playing with me, touching my clit, driving me crazy and the guys knew it. I couldn't wait to get one of them home with us, I was really horny! When Bob asked me to dance, I was enjoying what Bill was doing to me but reluctantly accepted. While dancing I was smiling at my loving husband when it suddenly turned into that (OH MY GOD!) look, when Bob pulled the top of my dress down exposing my breasts and started sucking one as he slid his hand between my legs and started finger fucking me. Bill was smiling, so teasing him I started rubbing the huge bulge in Bob's pants. Suddenly Bob pushed me to my knee's pulling out his throbbing hard-on and smiling at Bill I started sucking Bob's cock like a slut. Bill and the guys were watching us and stroking their dick's with anticipation of what was going to happen next. Suddenly Bob stood me up, unzipped my dress, picked my naked body up and laid me on the table in front of the guys and they all started undressing. Bob said, "I'm hungry for this hot wet little pussy and I'm gonna eat it". I looked at Bill as Bob held my wide spread legs in the air and started devouring me. I started yelling, yes! yes! eat that little pussy! eat it good you bastard! Bill leaned forward stroking his hard cock saying "for once we'll see what it take's to satisfy my insatiable little wife". With a look of fear and desire I said, Bill, I never dreamed you'd let me do something like this! He just smiled, shoving his cock in my mouth and after a few strokes he started cumin and I swallowed every drop, sucking him dry. Then he sat back saying "this is your fantasy baby" and watched Doug feed me his cock as the gang bang of his insatiable little wife started. Bob licked me to an amazing climax and fucked me hard, exploding in my cunt. The rest of them kept taking turns fucking my mouth and pussy and I was having one orgasm after another. Bill was urging them on saying "fuck her hard! make her cum! fuck her!" as they ravaged and used me for their own personal little cum dump. I was outta my head with desire frantically wanting all I could get. In all the excitement I didn't notice there was another black guy named Willie sitting with Jack and Tim. All three black guys just sat there naked, stroking their big black cock's, just watching and waiting to use them on me. It really scared me but seeing Bill jacking off with such excitement, I had no intention of stopping. With cum all over me and dripping from my mouth, Doug and his friends were just about spent and I heard a girls voice saying, "cum in her face again!" Steve was fucking me hard when he pulled out and started cumin in my open mouth and face. (I wanted to say, are ya happy bitch!) Tim and Jack were approaching me with those big stiff black cocks and I knew I was about to become a little black cock whore. I was so scared but even more excited then ever. It was like a wet dream come true. The people watching knew what was going to happen, wanting to see three big black guys fuck this little white slut in all her holes at the same time. Bill stood up jerking his cock and watching intently as Jack slowly crammed that big black cock in his screaming wife's little cunt. I was crying out, give it to me! fuck me! I want it! Tim shoved his huge black cock in my mouth saying, "I'll shut the little bitch up, eat some black meat sweetie". Jack was fucking me hard and I was already cumin when he said "we've got a treat for ya, your husband told us you never got it in that sweet little ass of yours". Then Tim pulled his cock from my mouth as Jack laid on the floor and I said, I want it, just go easy on me. With a fearful look I gave Bill a teasing smile as I lowered my ass toward that big wet shinny black cock. I was screaming, crying out in pain and pleasure as I let myself down. Once the pain faded, Jack had his arms around me holding my tit's and pulled me back on his chest. Tim worked his big black cock in my wet little cunt and I was yelling, oh yes! yes! fuck me! fuck me harder! While I was screaming Willie put his beautiful black cock to my mouth saying "suck this you'll like it sweetheart". It looked to be at least 10 inches and I knew he'd never get it all in but gagging, sucking and swallowing I was going to try. Everyone seemed to really enjoy watching a little white slut taking three big black cocks at the same time, but not as much as me. Bill told me later on that he was never so turned-on and climaxed more than he ever did in any single night. Tim pulled out of me to come in my mouth and I was swallowing as his cum over flowed on my face and hair. Willie slide his mammoth black cock in my used wet cunt and started fucking me really hard as I cried out in orgasm. With every stroke his cock was hitting a spot that I never knew existed, totally blowing my mind and the rhythm he and Jack had going was unbelievable. I was screaming "yes! yes! ram those black cocks! fuck me! I'm cumin! I was in a constant state of orgasm, at a height I never thought possible and I was feeling dizzy. Tim was still fucking my mouth wanting to cum again as I was gagging and moaning. Jack and Willie were actually fucking me senseless and I couldn't stop cumin. As my moaning faded to a muffled crying whimper, Bill was yelling "use those black cocks on my wife! fuck her damn it! don't stop now you almost got her there! fuck her! fuck her good!" All three started shooting hot cum in all my holes and I was floating in an intense state of orgasm as the yelling voices began to fade and I climaxed into darkness. The next thing I heard was Bill saying "sorry baby but after they finished shootin cumin all over you I couldn't resist fucking you, even though you were passed out". I looked up and saw bill's face with a shit eatin grin and said with a whimpering voice, "wow, did I get fucked! was it good for you? You crazy dirty bastard, I LOVE YOU?" I'm Cindy, my husbands happy little slut! 110493 3.09/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment