Friday, March 22, 2013

Watching Movies

Watching Movies by LittleOne Last nite my wife and I sat on the couch and watched a couple of adult movies. One of the movies involved a thin, nicely tanned, young woman. She was gorgeous. Even my wife commented on how much fun it would be to have sex with her. Well, the movie was about the sexual adventures of this young beauty. One of her encounters was with a young man, again a person who was nicely proportioned. He had a huge cock. It must have been 3 inches wide and at least 10-12 inches long. The wife went bonkers when she saw it. Now usually when we watch these movies, we begin playing around with each other before the show is over, getting ourselves hotter and hotter. As we watched this couple begin to make love, I could tell my wife was really getting turned on. She was sitting on the couch next to me frigging herself like there was no tomorrow. Her fingers were going in and out of her cunt. She was so wet that everytime she pulled her fingers out there was a loud sucking noise. I watched her bring hersel f off with a loud moan and her whole body tremble. When she pulled her fingers out of her cunt they were soaking wet. My wife and I took turns licking her juices off her wet fingers as we continued to watch the show. In the scene the woman was sucking the huge cock, but it was so big that she could only get the last two inches or so in her mouth. She was slurping up and down on it. The guy looked like he was in heaven. At one point, the women got on her hands and knees and the guy began fucking her from behind. His huge dick went in slow at first, with the woman moaning like there was no tomorrow. After a few thrusts it went in further and further. We couldn't believe how much of this huge cock she good fit in her. She must have really stretched out her cunt, fucking this monster. She was screaming with enjoyment. In most of these movies it seems as though the women's orgasm is fake, but when this women came her whole body was shaking, It seemed very real. When the guy came he also was moaning and grunting, it was really getting me hot. My own dick, which looked minuscule compared to his, was as big and hard as it ever gets. The guy started cumming and pulled out of her, shooting his spunk all over her cunt and ass. He kept cumming and cumming, I couldn't believe it. I have never shot that big a load out. When he finished, he collapsed next to his lady friend and the camera went in for a close up of her bottom. Her ass was dripping with sperm. It was all over the place. The camera focused on her cunt. The outer lips were huge, they were incredibly swollen. We got a good view of inside her. Her vagina was wide open, and semen was literally pouring out of it. It was dripping out and down the crack of her butt. Well, we were horny as all hell by then. I had been playing with my wife, rubbing her tits and legs. I started to rub her pussy. Wholly shit, it was so wet. It was like there was a gallon of sperm running out of her. I slipped 3 fingers in there and could not believe how slippery it was. Well, we started to get it on, I was massaging her cunt and licking the juices off my hand, occasionally feeding her a handful. I asked her what she thought about the guys giant tool. She said that she wished there was something that big around for her to fuck, giving me a little squeeze and teasing me about my smaller sized dick. As I continued rubbing her tits and cunt she asked if I would like to see such a huge dick in her. I said it would be really exciting. After a few minutes, she said that she needed to get up and go to the bathroom. She was gone for a few minutes. When she came back she had something behind her back. When I asked her what it was, she pulled out a cucumber that she must gotten from the fridge. She said that this might feel like his big dick and asked if I wanted to see it in her. I said that I would love to. She began rubbing the "big dick" all over her, sucking on the end as the woman in the movie had. She rubbed it all over her tits and stomach. Finally she began to insert it in her. She was so wet that the first few inches slid right in. This "dick" was also about 3 inches wide and about 10 inches long. She laid back and began to moan as she frigged herself with it, in and out. Again her cunt was loud and noisy, making sucking sounds. The cuke was soaking wet and sliding in further and further as her already swollen cunt enlarged. Her pussy lips were gripping the "dick" pulling it in and out. All of the sudden she stopped and pulled it out. She said here, and gave it to me. She got on her hands and knees and told me to hold it against my stomach. She backed into it slowly, but forcefully, pushing it into me as she slid into it. I couldn't believe how much of it was going in to her. She was loving it. She was moaning and shaking until she came, screaming, her whole body trembling and shaking. She dropped down on her stomach in exhaustion, lying there, her whole body shuttering. She slowly got up and laughed, she said that it was great, teasingly saying that it was one of the best fucks that she ever had. As she recovered she realized that I had not cum yet and said again teasingly, "stick that little thing in and get yourself off." This humiliation made me so excited I felt like I was going to burst. As she lay on her stomach, I stuck my dick in her and began to pump away. I couldn't believe what it felt like. She was so stretched out inside. She was so lubricated from fucking the cuke that I could hardly feel anything. I began pumping faster and faster to get any kind of sensation. I was so horny though, that it only took about 10 strokes and I was shooting my load. When I was done my limp dick slid right out of there with a plopping sound. I asked her if she could feel anything and again she teased me by saying "oh, did you already put it in." She began to kiss me saying she was kidding and that she loved fucking me and having me eat her out. She was kissing me and squeezing my limp dick, beginning to get it hard again. As I was again getting excited she whispered that she wanted me to eat her out, and slowly but forcefully pushed my head towards her gaping hole. I don't usually like to eat her after I cum in her, but she was so excited that I had no choice. I laid down and she sat on my face rubbing and mashing her cunt into my face. She was so open that it felt as though my whole face was being swallowed up by her wet hole. My face was covered by both our juices. It was incredibly exciting. In a few moments she was again cumming and I could hardly breathe as she got herself off on my face. Finally she stopped and again told me what a great orgasm she had had. She then proceeded to lick the juices off my face. It was incredible. When she cleaned me off she went down on my dick, sucking it, putting the whole thing in her mouth. She was wild. I came again, and we both collapsed on the couch. We decided that we might have to watch that video again sometime. 7114 1.49/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment