Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New Asian Lover

I watched the smile on Charles' face as the head bobbed on his cock. It was an Asian lady but not "our" Asian. Our Asian, Susan, watched from the side with me. There seemed to be a touch of both envy and jealousy in her eyes as Charles moaned in pleasure. His dark, black hands went to the lady's head as he thrust his cock into her mouth with just a little more force. To her credit, she barely gagged as his length entered. As any honest man will tell you, there is no such thing as a bad blowjob. This, however, rated very high, in my opinion. Sloppy, wet and full of enthusiasm. I only subtracted points on her not looking up. Charles had mentioned this young lady and that he would like to get her to join us in our "playtime". He told me her name was Kim and she was from Korea. Susan was a little upset that he was seeing another lady but I reminded her it had been years since his divorce and really past time for him to find a new love. She reluctantly agreed. The evening had started out innocently enough, with dinner moving on to our favorite club for dancing. It was there that Charles let me know that Kim was willing to join our little group. It was fun for me to watch as Charles danced with both ladies and nasty visions flowed through my evil mind. Kim was not really dressed all that provocatively; her dress was shorter than Susan's but still tasteful. Nor was she showing very much cleavage. The two ladies did seem to be having a contest on who could grind the most while dancing with Charles. It was close to closing time when Charles whispered into Kim's ear, after which she nodded her head 'yes' and went to the ladies' room. I must admit watching her firm, little butt sway was very enjoyable. Her shoulder-length black hair and cute almond eyes were two more points in her favor as a new playmate. Charles approached me and let me know it was time to move the party to his house and it was a green light for adult fun. Once we arrived at his home it did not take long for the evening to get interesting. Once we were all in the living room with our choice of refreshment, Charles stood, unzipped his fly and told Kim to show us how she sucked dick. There was only a moment of hesitation on her part before she was on her knees and working away. I decided to see just how adult we were going to be. I walked over to them and asked her if she was enjoying sucking Charles. She answered 'yes' as she continued. I told her that I bet she'd made love to that black cock several times. "This time it's going to be different", I told her. "This time you are going to get fucked." I raised her skirt and was surprised to find no panties. Charles chuckled and said he had told her to remove them at the club. I admired her firm butt and was a bit surprised to see a tattoo on her right butt cheek in the form of a spade from a card deck, something I'd seen on the internet as a symbol of a woman into black cock. Charles noticed me looking and said he had told her to get the tat last week. He then popped the buttons of her top, exposing small, firm titties with the left nipple pierced. She got that at the same time she got the tat, according to Charles. I smiled and fingered her very wet pussy and told her she had the makings of a real slut. Susan, I saw, was naked and embracing Charles from the back. I whispered to Kim that Susan is a slut too. Charles' slut, in fact. She wants to make sure he's pleased. I looked at Charles and told him that I thought it was time to fuck the bitch. "Susan can lick your balls and asshole at the same time you fuck Kim", I said. It did not take long at all to get Kim on her hands and knees. Charles plunged into her in one stroke, bringing a low moan from her. In no time at all he was pounding her and she was fucking back with equal enthusiasm. Trying to keep up with all of this was Susan, but trying to do a good job of ass-licking and ball-lapping as hard as they were fucking was next to impossible. I was doing my part of encouraging by telling Kim to "fuck that black cock good" and to show me how she cums on black dick. Charles had a hold of her shoulders and was really slam fucking her and she seemed to be really enjoying it, cries of "More!" and "Harder!" coming from her regularly. After awhile, Charles bellowed that he was cumming and pulled her tightly into him. At that moment, I jerked off onto her face and titties. I laughed and high-fived Charles saying that I thought we had a new playmate. 4530 1.24/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment