Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Wild Night part 1

A Wild Night My name is Sarah. My husband Don and I have been married for 24 years. We have three grown kids who are out on their own. My husband is 50 years old and I am 44 years old. In the beginning of our marriage, our sex life was great. Don and I fucked several times a day for the first 4 or 5 years. Then it was at least once a day until Don had a vasectomy at age 40. That was 10 years ago. He had the operation so I could go off the pill and not have to worry about getting pregnant. That's when our problems started. Don seemed to become less and less interested in sex. That's when my sexual appetite began to peak. I became more and more frustrated and resorted to masturbation several times a day to keep my sanity. I needed a good fucking and couldn't get it from my husband. Don began to suggest that I find a lover to screw me 3 or 4 times a week. I was reluctant because I didn't know any men that I could trust to keep our couplings a secret. Then Don brought home a swingers magazine and we decided to advertise for a mate for me. We talked about it for about 2 weeks and came up with some criteria for my mate. We decided that he needed to be fairly young in order to give me all the fucking I craved. He would have to be good looking, about 6 feet tall, and in good shape. Since Don's dick is only 5 inches long, I wanted a larger cock that would stretch me out while we were fucking and I would know that I had something worthwhile in my pussy. In order to keep the relationship strictly on a physical basis and lessen the chances for emotional involvement, we advertised for a black man. Finally, we placed the ad. It read, "Frustrated white housewife, brunette, 44 years old, 5 foot 2 inches tall, 110 pounds, is in search of a young, well hung, well built, black man with staying power for nasty fun and games several times a week and an occasional weekend away." We received a good response from the ad. Some were clearly eliminated because of their crudeness and inability to communicate properly on paper. I didn't want a man with no culture or education as my lover. Several letters included pictures which helped greatly. I finally chose one from a black man named James. He was 28 years old, 6 foot tall, and weighed 225 pounds. He was very good looking and was dressed in slacks so there was no way I could tell the size of his sexual equipment. I had Don call James and talk to him and see if he thought James would be compatible with me. They talked for about 30 minutes. I heard Don ask James questions like, How big is your penis, Have you ever been with a white woman before, How many times can you cum in a night. Then Don said, "My wife has never been with a black man before. She has never had a cock as big as yours shoved up in her pussy. She is not on birth control so you will have to use rubbers on her. I guarantee that she will give you all the hot, tight, white, pussy you can handle." James told my husband that he would be willing to meet with us so that I could decide whether or not I wanted to mate with him. They set a date for the following Friday evening at a motel in the bar. Don and I laid in bed that night and I masturbated while Don told me about their conversation. He said that James had been with 3 other older white women and knew what they needed and how to treat them. James also told him that his cock was 11 inches long and he had never been with a woman who was unable to sheath the entire thing after he had gotten them heated up. James told my husband that he usually cums about 8 or 9 times a night but has been with a couple of women that turned him on and was able to fuck them 11 times if the woman is really wild. While listening to this, I masturbated myself to 7 orgasms. That Friday, I found that James was everything I hoped he would be. He was good looking, not pushy, well educated, and very likable. I knew he would be gentle when I needed to be loved and he would be brutal when I needed to be fucked hard and fast. We had several drinks and talked for about an hour. Then James excused himself so Don and I could talk privately. When James returned, I told him that I wanted him to get a room for him and me for the night. He smiled at me and said, "Good. You won't regret it." I told him that Don was going to be with us to see how things went to start and if everything was okay, he would leave us alone. When we got to the room, James sat on the side of the bed and told me to come stand between his legs. I did as he asked. He lifted my sweater up, exposing my belly to his eyes. He put a finger on my belly just above my navel and said, "My dickhead will be just about this deep in your belly." I groaned. James began to kiss my belly and I put my hands on his shoulders. He pushed his hands up higher under my sweater while he continued kissing and licking my belly. I wasn't wearing a bra and when his hands came in contact with my naked tit meat, James moaned, "Yes." He lifted his head, looked up at me and whispered, "You're beautiful." I held his head in my hands and bent down to kiss him. When our lips touched, I knew that this would be a night I would never forget. We kissed for a couple of minutes while James continued to knead and mold my titties in his hands. Then he said, "Take your sweater off and feed me." I peeled the sweater over my head and tossed it on the floor. Taking my breasts in my hands, I offered them to my black stud. His thick lips closed over a swollen, aching nipple and he began to nurse me. God, that felt good. I let him feed at my breasts for five minutes before I pulled away, causing a loud popping sound as I pulled my nipple out of James mouth. I looked over at my husband and said, "I think you need to leave now. We'll be fine." Then I bent down and kissed James and asked him, "Can you bring me home when we're finished with each other?" He smiled and said, "Yes, but it may be a couple of days." After Don left, James turned off all the lights except a small one in the bathroom. The room glowed dimly. He lay back on the bed and said, "Undress me." I lay on the bed next to him and began unbuttoning his shirt. As I exposed his black body, I covered it with little kisses, pausing longer on James" hardening nipples. I moved up and pressed my mouth to his and we kisses long and deep. He asked, "How long has it been for you?" I answered, "Three years." He moaned, "Oh, Baby. How could you go that long?" I told him that I used my fingers a lot. He kissed me again and whispered, "I'm going to fuck every hair off your pussy this weekend." He pulled me up so that I was over him with my juggs hanging in his face. He began loving and biting on them. I could feel it starting and whimpered, "Keep fucking around with my titties. I'm going to cum." He began to get rougher with my tits as my orgasm hit me. I began whining, "Yes. Suck my fucking tits you, black bastard. Bite them. Hurt them. Oh, you fucker, I'm cumming." I collapsed on top of James, mashing my titties into his face. We hugged for a while then he pushed me off saying, "Let's get naked." He began to unfasten my jeans and I lifted up so he could push them off my hips. I kicked them to the floor as James ran his hand over my panty covered ass. He kissed me and said, "I love a woman with a nice ass like this." He hooked his fingers in the waistband of my panties and I lifted up so he could make me completely naked. He ran his hand up and down my body, squeezing my tits when his hands were up and squeezing my ass when his hands were down. He gave me a deep, wet kiss and whispered into my open mouth, "Yea, Bitch. I'm really going to have fun with you." I gasped, "I want to see your big black dick." James lay back as I took his pants off and exposed his prize. I just stared at it. It was the biggest, thickest cock I could have imagined. It was both ugly and beautiful at the same time. Clear fluid was oozing out of the big distended slit. A thick black foreskin partially covered the bulbous head and big veins ran all over the surface giving it a bumpy and knobby appearance. James whispered, "Go ahead. Expose it." I slowly wrapped my fingers around the shaft and was unable to make my fingers meet. I began to slide the skin toward the base of the shaft. The big head was about the size of a large lemon and it was silky smooth. I had to taste it. I slowly leaned forward as James hissed, "Yea, Bitch. Do it." I ran my tongue all around the head as I let the huge black peter slid into my mouth. James groaned, "Oh, fuck, that's good, Bitch." I lifted my head and whimpered, "Fuck me. " James lay me on my back and got into position. I said, "You have to use a rubber on me. My husband's been cut and you'll get me pregnant if I let you ride me bareback." I began to unroll the rubber over James' giant dick. It would barely stretch over his cock and I could see that it was uncomfortable for James. I kissed him and asked, "You don't use rubbers often do you?" He replied, "Only on real young girls that I don't want to knock up. The older women are usually able to take care of any baby problem that might happen. I asked him which girls he uses rubbers on and he said, "12 to 18 years old." I asked if he fucked many 12 year old girls and he smiled and said, "You would be surprised." When I asked him how many women he had gotten pregnant, he kissed me and whispered in my ear, "30 or 40." James told me that most of his women don't ask him to wear a rubber because they want to feel his wet wad spraying their pussy. He told me that he cums so much that the rubber breaks anyway. I groaned when he said that and ask, "Do you really shoot a big wad?" He just smiled. I whispered to him, "Pull that fucking rubber off." He moaned, "I'll get you pregnant." I repeated, "Pull that fucking rubber off." He did and repositioned himself between my spread thighs. He whispered, "Grab my dick and put it where it will do the most damage." I pulled his monster cock to my open hole. "Go easy with me, Baby. I haven't had a dick in my pussy in 3 years and never one like yours." James started working his black manhood into my long neglected quim. I put my hands on his chest and sobbed, "Stop, Baby. It's too big. You're hurting my little pussy. It won't go in. James was not going to be denied his prize. He put his hands on my hips and growled, "I almost got it in, Bitch. Look." I looked down between our bodies and almost came again when I saw that the big cockhead was inside my cunt lips. My pussy was stretched but the pain was not as bad. James kissed me and said, "The hard part is over. I always have trouble getting my cockhead into a new Bitch. Once I'm in, they appreciate my size. I kissed him and told him that it was feeling much better. We began to work together and soon, after a lot of humping and kissing, I felt the end of his young, black cock nudging my womb. I looked down and saw that there was still about 3 inches of dick still sticking out of my pussy. I groaned, "You're not going to get it all in." James told me to relax. He said that I have to relax so his cock can slip into my cervix. I concentrated on the wonderful feeling of having my pussy fully stuffed and suddenly James groaned loudly and I felt his body come down all the way down to my crotch and I felt the last 3 inches of his wonderful peter slide into my belly, forcing his big cockhead into my womb. I was full and was kissing James all over his face as he gasped, "I'm in. I'm all the way in." I was kissing him and sobbing, "I love you. Oh, God. I love you." Then he started fucking me. He started off slowly. Then I had an orgasm. It was a small one, but it felt wonderful. Then James started fucking me faster and I had another orgasm. A bigger one. I yelled at him to fuck me faster, harder. As he did, my orgasms were popping about every 30 seconds. I was delirious with pleasure. Then I felt James tensing up. I knew he was going to cum. I started encouraging him. "Cum, Baby. Cum for me. Don't hold anything back. Let me have every fucking drop. Squirt off in my pussy. You deserve it, Baby. You deserve to get me pregnant. Try to get me pregnant with your black sperm. Knock me up, Love." By then, James was making a lot of noise on top of me humping me, rutting and trying to breed me and I loved it. Finally he buried his face in my neck and bit me hard as he unleashed a tremendous load of hot, thick, black baby-making sperm into my unprotected, unshielded baby pouch. He filled my pouch to overflowing, then collapsed on top of me. I held him close and whispered, "I love you. I hope you got me. I hope I'm carrying your black baby." James cock was still hard in my belly. He slowly withdrew his wet black snake and said, "Turn over." I quickly did as he said and felt a gallon of hot, thick jism flow out of my pussy and run down my legs. He mounted me again and we were off for another hard bareback ride. James rode me all night. He came in my naked pussy 9 times. He fucked my ass twice. I drank his nectar twice and about 6 o'clock the next morning gave me a nice hot facial before we cuddled up for a nap. James brought me home Sunday afternoon after fucking sperm into my pussy a total of 23 times. I was tired and sore. It took my husband over an hour to get me cleaned up. There was dried sperm everywhere. In my hair, in my ears, up my nose, all over my face, tits, and belly. My pussy hair was matted down with it and my pussy was red, swollen and sore. James and I get together several times a week and I am now 3 months pregnant with James' black baby. I want to carry it long enough for my tits to swell up and start milking. James has promised to take me on a cruise when I start milking and said he would spend the entire cruise keeping my titties dry and trying to breed me again. I can't wait. Hereitiz 9233 1.54/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment