Monday, March 25, 2013

Slut Rita

This set is from a video we did last summer. I was out crusing irc and this dude popped in the "fuck my wife while I watch" channell. One of the rare occasions I actually talked to someone in there that had a fucking brain cell. So it goes, this guy had this fantasy of fucking some slut's face while she was blindfolded, and never knew who he was. That worked for us as that was one of slut Rita's fantasy, to be bound, blindfolded and forced to perform oral for a total stranger. I have her get all hussied up and off we go to the hotel. She kinda freeks a little on me in the hall way when I make her put on the blindfold (afraid someone might see her). I hadn't told her what was happening that night. But she soon becomes her slutty little self when the door opens and he shakes my hand and fingers her cunt. We tie her to a chair and set up the camera. Worked out great, he talked to her like a piece of meat and fingered her puss, pinched her tits, and poured his drink on her. All the while fucking her mouth at will. His cock wasn't all that long but was a thick fucker and would make popping noises as he fucked her mouth. This guy has his jollies and leaves, I have her change dresses cause the first one was so wet. And off we go to meet another dude I had lined up also. (not same captures) Turns out the bar we were to meet him out was no longer in business and he is sitting in the parking lot waiting on us. Welp, back to the hotel we go, plenty of beer there. In no time at all she is slutting for this young buck too. He was not into bd so straight fucking was in order. Being the young'un he fucked her long and hard, 69 straight and up her ass. I even had to jump in and fill a hole when it opened up. 4238 1.18/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment