Sunday, March 31, 2013

Pam Fucks Bryan Again

Pam Fucks Bryan Again The last story was Pam's own account of her first fuck with Bryan. I asked to write it all down and she did. Since that first time, she once again went back to Bryan for another fuck. She once again has written her own account for my benefit of another night with another man. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Ron, Since you so much love to hear about my lovemaking with other men. Here is the account of my second time to be fucked by Bryan. You were such a good boy to stay at home and wait for me. I really love watching you lick his cum out of my wet pussy. So here it is, I hope you enjoy it. I know I did. Bryan called and invited me for dinner. I asked him the time and place and he said he would pick me up at 6:00. I accepted the invitation but told him that I preferred to drive myself. I liked to drive home alone after a night out with one of my lovers because I then could thing about the evening. In the past, I would thing about the different ways we had fucked, if I came and how many times and if they were good lovers. I considered this my quiet time. I seemed to compare my current lovers with the past ones. Some were better than others. The guys with the largest dicks always seemed to impress me the most. Their dicks felt so good filling my cunt and sliding in and out so many times. It is the greatest feeling to be filled inside with this massive dick. I guess anyone can tell that I like to fuck. I arrived at his house at around 6:00 pm. I am never on time. I have a lot to do before a date. I always make sure my cunt is pleasantly inviting for my lovers and the smell of my pussy juices mixed with perfume turns my lovers on .This in turn causes their dick to get as large as possible and more satisfying for me. Bryan was waiting at the door when I pulled up. He invited me in and kissed me and sliding his tongue into my mouth gave me a big squeeze. I kissed him back because I was glad to see him. I could feel myself getting excited by his kiss. I also knew that we would probably fuck tonight. He had dinner already made and in the oven . He had fixed steak and red potatoes and salad. He asked if I would like something to drink. I answered that I would like a glass of wine. I sat down on the sofa and sipped on my wine while he brought the food to the table. I had brought over a map of Brazil which I was planning a trip there in June with my boyfriend, Ron. I guess everyone wonders why I do the things that I do when I have a boyfriend. Things just happened that way. I would go out and find men to take home and fuck. I told Ron and he agreed as long as I would come home after my dates and he could fuck me and explore how the men had excited me. He would find me filled with semen and exhausted by the multiple orgasms I had had with the other men. My pussy was wet with cum, my nipples sore from their biting and sucking and the scent of them on my body. This seemed okay with him, but he knew he had no other choice but to accept my behavior. Bryan entered the room and I was sitting on the sofa. He put his arm around my shoulder and with his other hand rubbed arms and the top of my legs and thighs. He knew I didn't mind him touching me. I could tell he was getting turned on by his passionate French kiss. He then began rubbing my thigh and went up to the top and rubbed the out side of my cunt. This was just the beginning of a very passionate night. I was starting to wonder if we would ever have dinner. I was getting turned on by his rubbing of my body. I guess I was not suppose to feel excited by this other man but I was. He was making me feel good inside and I was thinking that fucking him might not be all that bad. He may surprise me and really got my pussy juices flowing. All this was nice foreplay anyway. I told him that I wanted to eat and we could continue this later. After all we had the entire night. I knew Ron wanted me home soon but he would just have to wait. At my seat at the table was a bottle of perfume he had bought while in New York. He said it was a gift and that maybe I could join him on his next trip. We finished our dinner and returned to the living room. I got my maps of Brazil and laid on the floor showing him where I was planning to go. While lying on my stomach on the floor he began to rub my ass with his hands. He pulled my skirt up in the back and rubbed my ass and between my legs. I then rolled over on to my back and we laid on the floor kissing with our bodies touching. I lifted my leg up and over his waist and pulled him closer and began to move my hips towards him. I could feel his dick getting large rubbing against the front of my pubic bone. He then asked if I would like to go upstairs where we would be more comfortable. I then stood up and walked up the steps towards his bedroom. I stood next to the bed and removed my skirt. He liked watching me get undressed because he never knew for sure if I was going to let him fuck me. When he saw me taking my clothes off he smiled and figured this was a step in the right direction for him. I had black lace underwear and short black top on. I laid on the bed and he laid next to me. We began to kiss and I could feel myself wanting to get his dick inside of me. He then stood up again and began to undress next to the bed and in no time was naked and back in bed with me. We began to kiss and I could feel my cunt becoming wet. He could tell by the movement of my body that I was getting hot and excited. I was French kissing him and rubbing his back and neck. He continued to rub my body and slide his hand inside of my underwear and when he stuck his finger inside of my wet cunt, I spread my legs. I was inviting him to do more and showing him that I was willing to continue this love making adventure. He knelt down between my legs and pulled down my underwear. I then reached up and removed my top and laid there totally naked with my legs spread and Bryan between my legs. He then laid on top of me and slid his dick near the opening of my pussy. I reached down and felt his dick and rubbed it against the opening of my cunt. It was very hard and I stroked it a few times. Bryan then laid on top of me and slid his massive hard dick in and moved his hips so that his dick was completely in. His hard dick filled my cunt. Since his dick was so hard and long I felt each time he moved it inside and then again out. He fucked me continuously and hard. I had my arms around his neck and held on for the next welcomed pounding of his body. I rode his dick and this made the fucking more enjoyable for me. He was sweating and very excited. He would moan and speak in Spanish. He would moan and move his entire body all over me. I was pinned under this hot, excited man with a large dick, who was there to fuck me and make me feel good. He was happy in this position and I could tell he was not going to stop until he came. I really enjoyed the pleasure his dick brought me. He finally let out a loud moan and his hips moved faster and I could feel his dick pumping the warm cum inside of me. He laid down next to me and kissed me. I rested for awhile and got up and went to the bathroom. Bryan's cum dripped down my legs. I remember thinking I hope there is still some left for Ron to lick out of me or he would not believe what I had been doing. I told him that I needed to be home soon and began to get dressed. He continued to touch my body. He didn't want me to go. He stood up and asked when we could meet again. I told him that I would call or see him at work and make plans. I got my purse and he walked me to my car. I drove away and headed towards Ron's house. I looked a mess. My hair looked like I had just got out of bed. My makeup was smeared. When I arrived at Ron's, he knew what I had been doing . If he was blind he would still have known because the scent of Bryan was all over me. I could still feel his presence. Ron asked if I had a good time and if I was ready for him yet. I again undressed and laid on his bed exhausted. He too undressed next to the bed. It is such a strange feeling to have two men in the same night and so close together. I felt like I was a fucking machine and was there just to give men pleasure. I knew Ron wanted to lick my pussy and taste Bryan's cum, so I straddled his face and he stuck his tongue inside of my pussy and licked my cunt. The cum dripped out of my cunt and into his mouth. I was again getting turned on and wanted to fuck him. I laid on top of him and rode his not so large dick until I came. I think I was caught up in the excitement of Bryan cuming that I didn't cum but with Ron I wanted to satisfy myself. I came and rolled over and let Ron fuck me until he too came. What a wild night I thought to myself. 5376 1.28/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment