Sunday, March 24, 2013

Alice and the Babies Pt 2

ALICE AND THE BABIES Pt 2 Looking at Sam I said, "That's a lovely smell. Is that dinner?" "Yeah". Answered Sam, "it's gonna be a surprise. Like. "Alice isn't English is she?" Asked Joe. "No. "I answered. "She's actually American but she has a talent for accents and she speaks almost perfect educated Yorkshire. I met her through an accident. If you're interested." "Come on ", said Sam," I'm interested." "Well! I said." You can see that I was in the RAF from all the photos around here. You see that one of me standing by a Meteor, that one the bureau? That bloody aircraft was the one I had the accident in. We had been on a firing exercise and I was the last to land. Now I don't know how much you know about aircraft but when your wheels are down and locked, you get three dinky little green lights on the panel. This time, although I had three greens, the bloody nose wheel was down but not locked. Now a Meteor touches down at about 95 knots, 110 miles an hour, or so. As soon as I lowered the nose wheel on to the runway the bloody leg collapsed and the nose went down onto the runway with an awful crunch and I lost control, ground looped on to the grass at about 95 mph and she flipped over. I don't remember much after that. I vaguely remember being in the Station Sick Quarters with the Doc doing something to my left leg. Then the next thing I am coming round in a strange place which turn out to be Norwich General Hospital. I was told that the cockpit side had been crushed on to me, giving me multiple fracture of the femur and almost severing my leg below the knee." I looked at my friends. "You want me to go on?" "Yeah." They said simultaneously. "I wondered about those white scars on your leg, and what's a ground loop?" Added Sam. "OK! If you get bored stop me." I continued. "A ground loop is when the aircraft swings round in a circle on the ground. OK? They rebuilt my leg although I was in plaster for six months. Not a pleasant time. Then I was discharged from the hospital, walking with a stick because the muscles had wasted on that leg. I wasn't allowed to return to flying and I only had seven months to go on my engagement. They decided to give me a desk job and I was posted to RAF Burtonwood as a liaison officer with the USAF who had a wing of B52s there. One of the senior pilots there was Lt Col George Jackson who had a lovely daughter called Alice. Alice and I married five months later, and there you are." "So! Alice has folks in the states?" asked Joe. Yup!" I answered taking a swig of beer." Her parents are alive and she has two uncles & aunts and a slew of cousins." "What about you? Asked Joe. "I have an elder brother, he runs a farm in New Zealand and a very old aunt, she's in her nineties. On a good day she is very sharp and remembers all sorts of things but on a bad day she doesn't know who she is." "I just wondered," said Joe, " if we give Alice a baby, what your folks would think about it being black." "I haven't really got any folks. " I replied," My father was regular army he didn't get past D-Day. I don't really remember him much as I was only 5 in 1939. He didn't get much time to see us. I think my mother made trips to see him but he didn't get home much. After he was killed mum couldn't take it and she took to the bottle and went downhill mentally, By the time I was old enough to join the Air Force, she as in a home and she died soon after." "Hey man!" said Sam putting two and two together, "you were a fighter pilot "Don't get excited," I replied "a fighter pilot is only a hired assassin. They train you to creep up on your enemy, stab him in the back before he knows you're there then to run away as fast as possible." "I've never thought about it like that." Said Joe. "Enough about me what about you two? I said. "Well!" replied Sam, "We're from Birkenhead." "As if I couldn't tell. "I interjected. "Born and bred." added Joe. "I wasn't really truthful when I said that Sam was a short order cook he's worked in hotels and I'm a lathe turner but we can earn ten times as much working as labourers on the pipeline. We've each bought ourselves a nice house and we have both got money in the bank and no debts. We are disgustingly rich." They looked at each other and burst into laughter. "OK!" I said what's the joke?" "Just our Da." Replied Joe. "He was furious when Sam got his Cordon Bleu and then left his job as chef at a posh hotel and I left my job as a machinist with Vickers to go on he pipeline as labourers. He and our Mam came over from Jamaica just before the war and he got a job driving a bus for Liverpool Corporation. He was in the RAF during the war and he drove one of those things they carried aircraft on." "You mean a Queen Mary." I said. " Yeah that's right I couldn't think of the name. After the war he went back to his beloved buses. His one idea was to get on in the world and he was a terror for schoolwork. He pushed us at school and then he pushed us to get good jobs, jobs with a future. Not labourers or shop assistants. So, when we packed up our 'good' jobs for labouring he just couldn't understand" "Hey is that the time " cried Sam "I better get the spuds on". as he disappeared into the kitchen. Joe looked at me and grinned. "We'd better get the table laid or he'll get all umpty. Like!" We opened up the dining table and laid it ready just as Alice came bursting through the front door. She gave Joe and me a kiss and demanded "Where's Sam?" "Here." Said Sam, poking his head out of the kitchen earning himself a kiss as well. She left to get out of her working clothes and returned shortly wearing a pair of slacks and one of my shirts. I must say I never looked half as good in them as she did .She looked at the room and said, "Who cleaned up?" "We did." Said Joe and me together. "Joe did the brasses." I added "What's that lovely smell?" "You'll have to ask Sam," I told her, "he's been in the kitchen all morning and Joe and I daren't go in there. "Hey!" she said," if Joe's done the brasses what am I going to do. That's my Saturday afternoon job." "So! You've got an afternoon free." I said. "Oh! Yes but I'm sure you will find something for me to do." "OK! Everyone." Called Sam. "Dinner is served.? Sam appeared from the kitchen carrying our largest casserole dish wrapped in an oven cloth placed in the center of the table then rushed back into the kitchen and returned with a tray on which were four veggie dishes. The meal was a culinary triumph. Afterward Alice and I were ordered to sit on the settee while the washing up was done. Joe and Sam refused all offers of help and told us to do as we were told and behave ourselves. Alice cuddled up to me and put her arm round my neck. "I had a funny morning at work." she breathed in my ear. "Oh! Aye!" I replied. "You remember both Joe and Sam loaded me up this morning?" "Yes." I said feeling my prick stir. "Well, as I was standing at the counter I felt something trickling down my leg. I went in to the toilet and it was spunk. So I had to buy a pack of sanitary towels." "At a staff discount, of course." I interjected. "Of course." She continued. "Bill saw this and thought I was still on my monthlies so he didn't want his usual Saturday fuck." She giggled and added. "If Joe or Sam do knock me up, once I'm absolutely sure, I might get him so excited that he'll fuck me, even if I pull his condom off. Then when he sees my belly growing and knowing that he came in me, he'll have a right panic." "You're rude you." I told her severely. But this just produced more giggles. The kitchen detail appeared and flopped down in the armchairs. "What's on telly?", they wanted to know. I switched it on and got the sports program on BBC1. "Oh! Great." Said Sam " Football and a beer is all I want this aft'." Joe looked at Alice and read her expression. "Don't worry Sam and me need a rest so that we will be fitter this evening." "Oh! Well." Shrugged Alice." I'm a bit sore and I have plenty to work on for the moment." I looked at my wife, sitting there so demurely, with her arm round my neck and I thought of the millions of sperms swimming in her vagina and womb looking for an egg. I felt an erection start so frantically tried to change the direction of my thoughts. Try as I might I could not concentrate on the game on TV like our two friends. I knew that we were at the start of her fertile time and it would be another week before she would be at her most fecund. I found myself thinking that sperm usually survived up to three days in the hostile environment of a vagina. which meant she would carry live sperm up to Wednesday. Then if she could get Joe and Sam to fuck her on Thursday night, that would mean she would have their spunk in her all week. Then if they stayed over next weekend with us then she would be carrying their seed for 10 days or so right through her ovulation time. Any one who has read this story so far might think me a pretty poor specimen of a man to allow my wife to become in effect a prostitute, although I am absolutely sure that she never accepted money or gifts, and then agreeing to and even enjoying, her adultery with Joe and Sam. All I can plead in my defense is that I was presented with a fait accompli and that I loved her totally and that she loved me equally. Looking back with hindsight I believe that the trigger was the boredom of sitting on her own with me on shift. The friendship with Anne and the peer pressure of that friendship. Once she is talked into having sex with an acquaintance of Anne's and the realization that it was safe with a condom plus the fact that her initiator was a good fuck, started her on the slippery slope to join Anne in being a good time girl and a town bike. In this true story there is none of that nonsense about a wife being taken over by being fucked by a slightly larger cock than her husband's has. The sight of their beautifully muscled bodies and intense desire to have a child together with their courtesy and gentleness drove Alice's initial interest in Joe and Sam. The fact that they were fractionally larger than me, because they were taller and bodily larger than me, was not an issue. It is a rotten marriage that is held together solely by sex. A proper marriage is cemented by shared memories, by shared problems overcome and a deep and true affection with your partner. Joe and Sam never threatened our bond, nor, I am quite sure, would they have wanted to. But I digress. The game on the TV finished and the scores came on. Sam glanced at the clock and jumped up. "Teatime." he exclaimed and disappeared into the kitchen. Joe grinned at us and said, "Give him five minutes and I'll show you something." Alice and I gave each other a puzzled look. After a few minutes Joe got up and beckoned us to look in he kitchen. Sam was happily humming to himself and making little cucumber sandwiches. It was astonishing to see his large hands doing such a delicate job. Joe said "How the hell he does that with his plates of meat, I'll never know." Sam looked up and said, pleasantly "Bugger off, the lot of you." We all giggled and returned to the front room. Tea was eventually served with all the grace and expertise of a top hotel. Alice wanted to know if Sam could stay on as our chef but he pointed out that we could not afford him, which was certainly true. After tea we sat around yarning and watching TV but as usual there was nothing very interesting on, the best bits were the ads on ITV. There was a sudden knock on the door at about half past seven. "My God! " exclaimed Alice jumping up, "that will be Anne. I'd forgotten we usually go out on Saturday nights." "Surely you're not going out tonight?" I said as Alice headed for the front door. "No of course not. I'll talk to her." Said Alice over her shoulder. After some talk in the hallway, we were joined by Anne who plumped herself on to Sam's knee. Perhaps I had better give you a picture of Anne. A pretty blonde with a cheery personality and a figure which was carrying a little too much weight, say three or four pounds, but very acceptable for all that. Nothing was floppy and she went in and out in all the right places. Sam seemed quite taken with her and they got on very well. I had a feeling that she cottoned on to the fact that we were planning a little party for later and she was determined to be in it. What I had not realized that she and Alice had a talk in the hall when she arrived and Anne was my partner for the night. There was a lot more I was going to find out that night as well. Sometimes I am exceedingly dim, especially about people. Electronics is no problem but working out what is going on inside someone's head baffles me. I just did not realize that Anne knew every thing that had gone on in the Portacabin that Sunday. For God's sake! SHE WAS THERE. She also knew why Alice had let the brothers cum in her. The only thing she did not know was about my problem. Alice had never told her. I rummaged in the kitchen and found a beer for each of the fellows and dug out gin and tonics for the ladies but also reported that the beer was running out, there were only four bottles left. "Hell!" said Joe; "we can't have that.", and disappeared through the front door heading for the nearest pub. He returned shortly with a crate of ale and put it in the kitchen. The evening wore on with the usual rubbish on TV. After people had visited the toilet and so on I some how ended up sitting in an armchair with Anne on my lap and Joe and Sam on the settee, with Alice sitting on Joe's lap with her legs across Sam's. I must say that up to this point I had never appreciated what a delicious armful Anne was. She kept leaning forward to talk to Alice and when she did so her right 34D cup pressed into my chest. I found this very entertaining. Anne knew this as well because she could feel the results in my crotch. I was quite happy to sit there like that but unaccountably I found my arm creeping round Anne with my fingers caressing the side of her left 34D cup. She seemed to enjoy this and snuggled closer to me. Alice saw what was going on and grinned at me. Sam put his hand between my wife's thighs. She turned to Joe and started to snog him. Joe slid his hand up her shirt and started to undo her bra. Suddenly, Alice's bra came loose and Sam slid his hand from her thigh and stated to unbutton her shirt. Soon Alice's breasts were at the brother's mercy and they certainly took advantage of them. She started to unbutton their shirts so that Anne and I had a private strip show going on in front of us. I was feeling grander by the minute so started to gently pull down the zip on the back of Anne's dress. She pretended not to notice then leaned back and started to nibble my ear. I fumbled with her bra fasteners then suddenly got them undone. She unbuttoned my shirt then slid her hand in side and started to rub my chest "Phil," Anne whispered in my ear, "kiss me." I turned toward her and was engulfed in the most passionate kiss I have ever experienced. It was like being assaulted by a very sexy sink plunger. After a moments panic I decided that it would be death before dishonor and kissed back as hard as I could. Anne was definitely something else. At last she broke contact and suggested that we find somewhere more comfortable. "Bed?" I suggested "OK." She whispered but started to tremble. I glanced across at the others. They were going like a train. Alice had lost her shirt and her slacks were down near her knees, both of the brothers were nude from the waist up and their flies were undone allowing two large erections to appear. Anne got of my lap and we headed for the door. Alice waved us goodbye and we climbed the stairs. We got the spare mattress from the main bedroom and returned it to the spare bed. We made the bed and I sat on it and looked at Anne. She bent down and kissed me but I could feel her trembling. I felt concerned for her and pulled her down beside me and put my arm round her. "Anne, My dear. What's the matter?" "Oh! Phil. Put the light out and undress me. Please!" She pleaded in a shaky voice. I switched of the light leaving a subtle glow from the alarm clock. Slid her dress down removed her panties and stockings and pulled back the bedclothes. She lifted her legs into bed and slid down under the covers. I got rid of my clothes in record time and slid in with her. I put my arm round her and she snuggled against me but she was still trembling. I said "Come on Annie tell me what's wrong. I can feel that there's something not right " "Phil." She said in a small voice," Do you like me?" "Of course I do," I replied, "I wouldn't be here if I didn't. I find you very, very attractive." "You're not kidding me, are you? She asked." No I'm not. You really are a cracker." I emphasized. She caught her breath, turned to me and gave one of those terrific kisses that I had experienced downstairs. Then she said something that I would never have believed in a thousand years because things like that just don't happen to ordinary blokes like me. "Phil. I have loved you ever since Alice and me have been friends. I wanted you all along. I haven't said anything to anybody because you are married to my best friend. But now I'm in bed with you and I can't believe you would really like me because you know how many fellows I've been with...... mmmm.... As I stopped this with a kiss. "Anne my dear." I said," I can't take it all in. You mean you have felt this way about me all this time?" I hadn't noticed that while this exchange was going on I was developing the best hard on I had for years. Anne did because it was pressing against her side. Suddenly I realized she was crying softly. Now I don't know about you but when you feel sorry for someone you can't be horny at the same time, at least I can't. My erection subsided. "Annie." I said gently, "Annie, come on now, there is no reason to be like this." I put both arms round her and held her close. She snuffled into my chest then looked up at me and kissed me. I kissed her back then very gently I started to make love to her. After a few minutes I felt her relax and she started to push her body against mine. I heard the others coming up stairs and Alice opened the door and stuck her head in. "You two OK? She asked. "Oh! Yes. It's aright now." Anne replied. "OK! Have fun." And the door closed gently. I got a hand on a very nice breast and felt the nipple stiffen. "Are you really OK." I asked, " If you are, can I ask a very personal question?" Anne stopped kissing my ear and replied "Well that depends on the question." "Well! You once told me that you didn't mind if you ran out of condoms. How did you avoid becoming pregnant?" To my relief I heard a giggle. "Dutch cap." She breathed in my ear. Then she blew my mind. "I've removed it earlier tonight and if you try to use a rubber I'll never forgive you. I can't have you, because of Alice but I can have our baby." Now here's a pretty pickle. Do I ruin her day, by telling her about my problem or do I just carry on and when nothing happens let her believe it is just bad luck? Oh! Go with the flow I thought. so I asked the obvious question. "Is this your fertile time?" "I finished my period a week before Alice and the thermometer says this is the night" her voice husky. Now, what an affair. This pretty woman had just handed me something very fragile and precious, and if I had any pretensions to being a gentleman, I had better not break it. I knew that my feelings toward her had changed in the last few minutes. From just a lovely sexual partner, she had become some one terribly vulnerable and I felt some thing akin to the edge of love for her. I pulled her very close becoming aroused by the feel of her breasts against my chest and the way her arms snaked round me. "Kiss me. Phil." she said. I submerged myself in one of her superb kisses and felt myself becoming rock hard. Anne lifted her left leg over me so that my erection was touching her right thigh then she brought her leg down again trapping my cock between her legs. This felt superb and my control was not helped by the sound of the bed next door creaking as Alice was inseminated and hopefully impregnated. I slide down the bed a little and took Anne's left breast in my hand and ran my tongue round the nipple. It was already hard and ready to be sucked so I obliged. Anne moaned and pulled me tighter to her. This tilted my cock upward and I felt it rub against her vaginal lips. She pushed her right leg against me in an attempt to get it under me. I lifted my self and rolled over between her legs. "Fuck me, Phil" she whispered. She opened her legs fully and tried to get them round my back. I pushed my self up the bed and felt the warmth of her cunt encase me. She was very wet and I had no difficulty in entering. She pushed her hips up to me and I slid slowly in until my balls pressed against her arse. She moaned and wrapped her legs round my back and squeezed me in as far as she could. She was very tight for a woman as experienced, as I knew she was. Her cunt muscles clamped on to it and it felt as if she was trying to milk my cock. "God! I love you." she said, "Come on, fuck me. Phil, make our baby." What could I do? I pretended. "OK Darling," I whispered. "Here we go." I drew back as far as she would let me and started a slow fuck, pushing in as hard as I could. I kissed her neck and shoulders; she locked her arms round my back and pressed her breasts against my chest. She felt absolutely marvelous. She moaned and bit my ear, then started to buck beneath me; her hips rammed up to she and me ground her pubic bone against mine. Her cunt clamped onto my dick and she shuddered and gasped my name as she came. I held still fully embedded until the spasm subsided. I started a more impatient movement and she pushed back against me. "Oh! Darling. Spunk in me. I want your cum." she gasped. Then I felt that feeling you get as your ball sack tightens and you know that your spunk is on the way and nothing can stop it. "Here it comes, Annie." I gasped then grunted and pushed myself in as far as I could. My dick erupted inside her in the best ejaculation I had since Alice told me about her two lovers. Anne shuddered as she came at almost the same time. I lay on top of her as we both gasped for breath. My prick gradually softened and I with drew and rolled off my lover. She turned on her side and gave me one of her special kisses. "I think you do like me just a little bit." She said softly. " My dear," I replied." if I wasn't married to Alice I would certainly be asking you." " Just you relax my sweet," she replied " get your strength up because I want some more of your lovely spunk in me before morning. I said nothing but put both arms round her and held her very close. She reached down between us and cupped my balls. This felt superb and as she began to gently fondle them I knew she had found my weak spot. If a woman wants me to eat her. all she has to do is do exactly what Anne was doing. This was a favorite technique of Alice's. After we had fucked she often made me eat my own spunk from her I started to kiss Anne's neck then her shoulders, breasts, curved myself so that her contact with my testicles was not broken, on to my knees. Then swiveled round in the bed and kissed and tongued my way down across her belly. "Oh! God! That's nice." She moaned and opened her legs as my tongue probed at her clitoris. By now we were in a 69 position. I placed my arms round her hips and rolled over so that she lay on top with her thighs each side of my head. I slid my tongue into her cunt feeling how slippery our combined juices had made her. She ground her cunt onto me and took my prick in her mouth all the time without releasing my balls. I vaguely thought that perhaps Alice had told her, that all she had to do was hold me like that and I would not stop eating her for as long as she wanted. We continued like this for some time and gradually my cock started to harden. Then my sex life went off the rails. Anne broke contact and whispered. "Let me up, love, I've got to pee." Then I went totally weird. "Just get hold of my balls again and don't waste time." I whispered back. " But..." I interrupted her by guiding her hand back to my balls. "I need to pee." She repeated a little louder. I squeezed her hand on my aching buttocks and pulled her closer with my other arm, probing at her pee hole with my tongue. Suddenly I detected the faintest taste of urine on my tongue. " I .I'm leaking ", she said "Phil you aren't?...... Are you?" I sucked harder at her and felt her relax a little and the first tentative dribble of pee entered my mouth. I swallowed and sucker even harder. This got me about a mouthful, which I swallowed greedily. This generated an enormous erection. A this point Anne realized what I was up to, she took my prick end back into her mouth and her thighs tightened on my ears so I couldn't hear anything. She started to pee gently and I swallowed frantically to keep up with her. Eventually to my disappointment the stream weakened and stopped. I thought proudly that I hadn't spilt a drop. I ran my tongue into her cunt again and her thighs tightened strongly on me as she orgasmed. She relaxed and I could hear again. She let go of my balls and I swiveled round and up the bed. "You dirty, sexy, lovely bugger." She said then kissed me pushing her tongue into my mouth. " No-one has ever done that to me. You must like me an awful lot to do that " " I told you," I replied, "I do like you very much indeed. And now I've got to go to the toilet." She giggled." This is the first time I've had some-one pee for me." I laughed and rolled out of bed. As I came out of the bog I found Joe waiting, his dick shiny with Alice's juices. " OK?" I asked him. He glanced at my shiny limpness and grinned. "I guess you're doing OK as well." I grinned back and we gave each other a thumbs up as I headed back into the spare room. Anne grabbed me as I crawled back into bed and kissed me. I started to run my finger round her nipples. She groaned and her breath became ragged. "God! Are you starting gain? I hope." She murmured. "Do you want me to?" I asked. "Oh! Yes my darling. I need your dick in me. I need your spunk inside me. I need our baby. I slid my hand down across her belly and pushed my thumb into her vagina, by bending my wrist I managed to massage her clitoris at the same time. My other hand cupped the breast that I wasn't sucking. Anne grabbed my erection and stroked it. "Why haven't we done this before." I gasped. "We couldn't until Alice said it was ok. Oh! I love you. At last I've got you to myself. When I fucked those other men it was you, you, always you. If I could have had you no-one else would ever been allowed near me." Anne replied in a strangled thick voice. "A pity she didn't give us permission before" I replied in an equally thick voice. Anne didn't reply. She just moaned as I continued to massage her clitoris. She spasmed as an orgasm hit her and she let out a long "OOOOOOH!" I turned my hand nudging her thighs apart she opened them and I lift a leg over hers. She slid her leg under me and suddenly I was between them with my prick nudging her cunt. "Oh! Yes! Yes!" Anne lifted her hips and my helmet entered her. I pushed forward and slid in up to the balls. She locked her legs behind me and groaned. "Oh! Yes. Fuck me, Phil" I rotated my hips so that my dick swiveled around inside her. She let out a strange sound. Part moan, part gasp, and part scream. "Ugh! Oh! God! That's marvelous! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I did my best despite it being the second time I could not stand much of this superb response. I bit my lip and tried to think of something other than the pretty woman writhing in ecstasy under me. At last she exploded in a shattering orgasm and I could release the pressure in my balls with a few hard thrusts. I collapsed on her then rolled off; I was utterly spent, as was Anne. "Phil, darling. Are you OK." She gasped. I summoned up what energy I could and replied. " I'm not sure. I think I'm dead." I rolled toward her, she turned her head to me and I kissed her. Anne and I fell asleep entwined like a couple of amorous octopods. I was woken by a gentle nibbling at my ear. A shapely breast and arm on my chest and a very female leg across my loins that was pressing on my morning erection. "Come on. Darling you've got a lovely hard on. Put it where I need it." a voice breathed in my ear. "OK!" I groaned "You're insatiable." "Oh! No." she giggled "I've got to make the most of you. Me on top." Anne slid on top of me, grabbed my dick, aimed it and sank on to me, seemingly in one movement. She rode me with her lovely breasts swinging back and forth above me. I grabbed at them as I felt myself approaching a climax as my dick bottomed out in her. Anne's cunt clamped on to me and she ground her self down on me. This was too much and we both let out "AAAAAAGGGHHHH!" as we climaxed simultaneously. Anne collapsed on me and kissed me, horrible morning mouths notwithstanding. "I need a shower or something. I'm as sweaty as a horse." I muttered. "Me too." added Anne," I know lets take a bath that would be more fun." "If you have in mind what I think you do, I don't know if I have the stamina." I objected. "Awe! Come on lets get a soak before the others.? Anne wriggled out of my embrace and swung her feet onto the floor. I followed a very shapely backside into the bathroom. We ran the bath and cleaned our teeth with my toothbrush. As Anne said, there wasn't a germ we didn't share after the night together. At first I didn't think there was enough room for two in the bath but Anne proved me wrong. We had a very hygienic and pleasurable time. We finished and toweled each other off before the others even surfaced. Anne put her underwear in a carrier bag and shot round to her own flat to get a change and her own toiletries. I started some breakfast; I had toast and coffee going by the time she returned. We sat smiling at each other in the kitchen. "Am I staying tonight, do you want me to stay?" She asked. How could I tell her that I needed her to stay, that I was falling in love with her? Not in a way that threatened my love for Alice but the sort of love you have for the dearest friend outside your marriage. I grasped her hand and looked into her eyes and said. "I would love you to stay." "I think you mean that." said Anne smiling at me To be Continued 4171 1.31/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment