Thursday, March 28, 2013

She Takes Control

To: ALL MY NET FRIENDS From: SEESHOW Subj: A husband finds out what it's like to change his lifestyle for his wife SHE TAKES CONTROL When it comes to my present sex life all I have to say is this. Where did it all start and where will it all end? I guess it's easier to answer the first part of that question than the second part. About a year ago, after six years of marriage, my wife told me that she fantasized about being the dominant party in a dominant/submissive relationship. Frankly, I was upset and shocked. I dismissed it as a passing thing with her and explained that marriage was a 50/50 kind of deal. But, I know how determined she can be once she makes her mind up to something. She reminded me that every day she cleaned, cooked and washed my dirty underwear and that she was getting tired of always being the placid wifey. I reminded her that I brought in the majority of the money into the house and our relationship should stay just as it was. She didn't say much after that but I had a feeling that she had channeled her anger into determination to change our relationship. At first, she tried conning me into being submissive by her taking more initiative sexually, but I would have none of it. Next she tried explaining her sexual desires and needs, appealing to my love for her. Needless to say, that didn't work either as I had no desire to be anyone's love-slave. I did relent somewhat at the Halloween costume party for her. She suggested I go as a woman, and her as a man. While I did go as a "women" I actually went as one of the "Bud-Light" gals. If you haven't seen the ad, it's one in which a couple of guys dress up as women to win the local bar pool-shooting contest or to get cheaper prices on "ladies" night. By their appearance, they are obviously guys dressed in drag and one of them doesn't even bother shaving off his mustache. Since I have a mustache, it was that kind of women that I went as and she went as the bar-tender. It was a lot of laughs and everyone really enjoyed my creative costume. To tell the truth, it was a lot of fun for me and I kinda enjoyed the silky underthings that I wore for the occasion. Maybe that's where it really started - I'm not sure. About a week after the party, my wife tried to talk me into letting her tie me up, but I told her she was crazy. It was one thing to accommodate her for a costume party but a very different thing to play as her tied up sub- servient. It was becoming obvious to me that what had started out as a sexual fantasy for my wife was becoming an obsession with her. But, I still had no idea about her resolve to change me and our relationship. One Saturday while I was watching a Bulls basketball game on TV and she was working around the house, she apparently got angry because she was working and I was not. She ran over and shut off the TV and started a hell of an argument. I shouted that I worked eight hours a day, paid the bills, supported us, and she should do as I said! She yelled right back that her day didn't end at five, and that she had to work every night to keep me fed and that every night she cooked and cleaned and was still supposed to be beautiful for me. She screamed, "How would you like to try to clean a house and cook meals wearing high heels and a girdle?" Then, practically in a rage she yelled, "You couldn't do what I do or be me for three hours!" To get things back to more normal I just looked her straight in the eye and said, "Bull!'' Before I knew it she had stripped naked and handed me her clothes, saying, "Here, you try it, then." To keep this whole thing from getting out of hand and to prove to her how wrong she was I took the clothes, went into the master bedroom and came out wearing them. At the time I had no idea how I was playing into he hands. For the next three hours I did her "job," as she called it. I know I looked ridiculous in her clothes, just like a slightly overweight, middle-aged man wearing women's clothing. She got our camera and jokingly said she wanted to preserve this moment for posterity. The tension broken, I laughed and even posed for the pictures. I probably should have gotten suspicious then, especially as she followed me around taking pictures of me cleaning the bathtubs on my hands and knees. She even got one of me squatting to pee in the commode. At the end of three hours, I simply said, "See that's that," changed back into my own clothing, got back in my chair and resumed watching television. We even laughed at the Polaroid shots she had taken of me that night. Little did I realize what she had in store for me. The next day I asked her where the pictures where that she took of me and she said that she had taken care of them, which I thought meant she had thrown them away. Two days later I was presented with the pictures of me in drag. I told he that I thought she had destroyed all of these. That's when she dropped the bomb on me. She explained that she had made copies of the pictures for my boss, the girls in the office and our friends. She even had their addresses written down and told me she would mail them each a copy if I didn't comply with her wishes. Naturally we had a big fight but I knew that she was serious. I told her it was silly, and that my friends had seen me in my "dress up" at the costume party. She explained how they'd all know that this was different since I was obviously wearing my "costume" around the house and it proved what a "sissy boy" I was. Even though I wasn't convinced that anyone would actually believe I was a "transvestite" I wanted to avoid the possible embarrassment that it might cause me. That day, Sue just had me do a little housework to help her out. That night in bed she took the aggressive role but I just laid there like a dead fish, not giving her the satisfaction that she'd actually changed our roles. I guess she got very mad about it and the next day she ordered me to wear women's clothing. Again to keep peace and to avoid my possible embarrassment I complied with her request. Each time that I complained about the silliness of all this, she added a new feminine article which was more uncomfortable and embarrassing. While initially she had to resort to "blackmail" to make me do it, I gradually discovered that I found the clothing to be kind of nice and soft against my skin. It seemed like the more feminine I appeared, the easier it was to comply with Sue's requests. It was as though each humiliation made it that much harder for me to resist her. Fearing that I would be forced to be a slave forever, I sought a compromise. So we have made a deal; for one year I was to be the maid. I had to be as feminine as possible at all times while performing my duties. I was to think, act and be like a woman while I was her maid. I could not refuse an order. The agreement was that If I did this successfully for one year, she agreed to dispose of the pictures and go back to our old ways. Naturally my moustache had to go as well as any unsightly body hair. My wife discovered, as I lost weight (at her insistence) and looked more attractive that she was rather turned on seeing me as a "woman". By her fondling me in my silky clothing, in spite of trying not to be, I became terribly aroused. I discovered that I actually liked my new role. Our sex life has improved dramatically. I now spend hours on foreplay trying to please my wife. The original year of my servitude is over and to tell the truth I have no desire to go back to our old lifestyle. I now perform my chores without complaining and freely admit that the release I get from becoming another person relaxes me and eliminates many of the pressures that I operate under in my day-to-day work with a large corporation. As a result I have improved my performance at work and was recently promoted. I feel that I am more of a man now than I ever was before. While being a hardworking and protective husband during the day, I can also become "Carla" for a while at night (and on the week-ends) and not be burdened by the everyday pressures I face as a man. I bet their are a lot of men who are sick and tired of playing the macho male, having to make all the decisions, and assuming all the responsibilities. By playing a feminine role (without their friends knowing about it, of course) they could get rid of lots of tension and stress just like I have! A couple of months ago, my wife introduced a new wrinkle into our marriage, explaining that she has always wanted the thrill of extra-marital sex. She knew that in my new role as Carla I'd have no objection to her bringing in a strange man from time to time to fuck her. Of course she was right. About once a week now she will go to a bar and pick up a man. When she brings him home, I am explained as Carla, her live-in maid. It always gives me a sexual thrill to know that I am accepted by some stranger as a women and given compliments about how sexy I look. I am normally allowed to watch them make love. A year ago I probably would have been revolted at the sight of my wife being made love to by another man, but now I am really just pleased that it makes my wife happy. I also admit to getting somewhat of a vicarious sexual thrill out of watching her get fucked by an other man. Although, I am not bi-sexual, Sue has been talking of having me suck off one of the men that she brings home. If our past record is any indicator of things to come, even though I'm against it now, most likely I'll be sucking cock and taking it up my ass and enjoying every bit of it in the future. Where will it all end? I hope never! 5842 1.40/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment